Page 1 of 1
Create a Back Story [CLOSED]
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#1 Posted: 00:11:49 12/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Basically, you pick a character from what we've seen so far, and create your own back story for it.

I pick Stealth Elf, because despite the crap name (if you can call it that; more like a description) she looks really cool, tough, strong and dark.

Okay so, I've been thinkn' 'bout her, and here's what I've come up with:
Stealth is a fugitive Elven assassin; she appears to be a fine person to Spyro and the others at first, but when they reach her home they learn about what she is. At first they react negatively, think she's just another villain and turn against her. But later they find out that she's not just a paid criminal... She's a captive! Having been taken from her family at a very young age (maybe there was a raid) she is raised by an organized crime group and trained to be a killer (sounding like Cynder?). When Spyro and co. learn this they seek her out again. Maybe they find her imprisoned, maybe she attacks them having gone back to her old ways. Either way, they find the criminals who took her and fight them. They are defeated (of course!) but maybe one (like the crime lord) escapes. They are hailed as heros, Stealth is pardoned and they continue thier quest.

That's all I've got now; it's scant but a good foundation.
Please, don't hesitate to invent a story or build on mine or eachothers'!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#2 Posted: 00:37:58 12/02/2011
Eh, I'm too tired right now, and I'm working on a story that I have a deadline for.smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 02:36:06 12/02/2011
Spyro has his official backstory revealed: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=36915
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me