darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > I really cannot believe what I just saw (trailer).
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
I really cannot believe what I just saw (trailer). [CLOSED]
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#101 Posted: 23:08:03 27/06/2011
Quote: Kittykat33
All you Skylander haters out there, you can hate this new game all you want. After all, you don't have to like it. Your problem if its good.
But for all the people like me, we can enjoy the game and at least give it a chance. And if it is the worst game in history we can just play the old games and relive the memories we all had. The end.

I'm really glad someone gets it.
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#102 Posted: 02:40:59 01/07/2011
Quote: CAV
Quote: zer0dch
Good way to make a profit. Really, if Spyro wasn't in the game AT ALL, the game would sell much less.

Lol nope.

Sales wouldn't change if Spyro wasn't in there. The game is targeted towards little kids that weren't alive for the Insomniac trilogy, and may or may not have been too young to play/understand LoS. To them Spyro is just a purple dragon in the game, who's name is in the title. The target age for the most part doesn't know who Spyro is, and how many games he's been in. Taking out Spyro wouldn't change a thing, since to them it's simply removing a character they don't know from the mix. They put Spyro in there to garner the attention of the fandom, and to attempt to bring the franchise back into full swing. But as of now, people like you whom are so afraid of the design that you aren't going to bother trying the game, are going to kill the franchise, because you're telling Activision that you don't want Spyro. With that, they'll easily drop the character, and continue with Skylanders as they planned to, regardless of if Spyro gets a new game or not.

^This. No more questions.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#103 Posted: 13:33:20 01/07/2011
spyro will still be spyro smilie at least he is still purple. if he was green with pink wings, THEN it would be an outrage. so he looks like a little goblin. so what? the game looks fun to me. buuuuuuuuuuut, that probably doesnt matter to anyone.

seriously though, you people need to shut up and deal with it. whatever you say wont make him any different.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#104 Posted: 19:07:33 01/07/2011
What gets to me is all the hypocrisy.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#105 Posted: 21:13:59 01/07/2011
Quote: LyraDragon
spyro will still be spyro smilie at least he is still purple. if he was green with pink wings, THEN it would be an outrage. so he looks like a little goblin. so what? the game looks fun to me. buuuuuuuuuuut, that probably doesnt matter to anyone.

seriously though, you people need to shut up and deal with it. whatever you say wont make him any different.

Then he would be the Green Goblin. *shot*
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Kittykat33 Green Sparx Gems: 103
#106 Posted: 12:52:13 02/07/2011
Gosh. If your best friend one day began looking ugly would you say, "This isn't the friend I know! He looks like a goblin! I will never talk to you again!" I know I wouldn't, though I'd hope you wouldn't think of Spyro as one of your best friends. That was just the best example I could come up with at the moment.
---
What do you call a dog with no legs? Doesn't matter what you call him, he isn't going to come.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me