First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Skylanders doubts? [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#351 Posted: 13:04:18 02/03/2011
Quote: SpyroFanatic101
oh i read i just didn't even attempt to respond to such an imbecilic statement

I'm sorry I used proper grammar. I'm sorry my post made sense. I'm sorry I made counter arguments out of your points. Yes, I'm sorry that my posted ended up stupid. Give me a break.

I sat there for 10 minutes re-reading your post trying to get what you are saying since your grammar in that post is a mess, and another 5 addresssing each point you made. The least you can do is take the time to read and respond to my post. But no. Apparently you're better than everyone else and you don't have to respond to someone who actually gives you a run for your money.

At this point I have no choice to believe that you have nothing to say to me, because you can't think of anything to say, since I destroyed any argument you could've made, and you're now forced to lie and say "heh, that post was stupid". This is only telling me that you ARE in fact afraid to speak to me.

Quote: Aura24
Are you calling CAV or Spyrocynder's post stupid, SpyroFanatic?

He's talking about me.

lol you guys man...youguys need to ease your noodles.

Says the one whom is complaining about a design, and apparently knows nothing about Spyro prior to LoS.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:09:26 02/03/2011 by CAV
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#352 Posted: 14:01:18 02/03/2011
Quote: CAV

I'm sorry I used proper grammar. I'm sorry my post made sense. I'm sorry I made counter arguments out of your points. Yes, I'm sorry that my posted ended up stupid. Give me a break.

I sat there for 10 minutes re-reading your post trying to get what you are saying since your grammar in that post is a mess, and another 5 addresssing each point you made. The least you can do is take the time to read and respond to my post. But no. Apparently you're better than everyone else and you don't have to respond to someone who actually gives you a run for your money.

At this point I have no choice to believe that you have nothing to say to me, because you can't think of anything to say, since I destroyed any argument you could've made, and you're now forced to lie and say "heh, that post was stupid". This is only telling me that you ARE in fact afraid to speak to me.

He's talking about me

Says the one whom is complaining about a design, and apparently knows nothing about Spyro prior to LoS.

^this!
Hey Fanboy(fanatic), must I repost that post again?
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4173
#353 Posted: 17:00:42 02/03/2011
Quote: spyrocynderfan7
Imbecillic? Is that even a word?

"Foolish imbeciles are...imbecillic..."

?????

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

And SF101 cut out the flaming.

Imbecill is an Italian word. It means stupid.
old Spyro fan Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#354 Posted: 18:52:04 02/03/2011
You can not trust IGN, after all they are owned buy fox news. You should look up GT or some other site.
#355 Posted: 18:58:03 02/03/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
And all I see is a Spyro fan who only judges a Spyro game by a character design and the demo gameplays that are still working in progress. And you haven't even played this game, so why would you even say it sucks? You don't know, because you're only speculating.

OK, this is what annoys me.

Many people are judging this game and saying it will be awesome/successful/other postive compliments.....yet I never see anyone say they're judging too early....

Yet when someone judges it negatively or critically, they get told they are judging too early.

You know, it is pretty common to "expect the worst" as opposed to "hope for the best"....

True man
#356 Posted: 19:18:58 02/03/2011

And keep in mind these little bits of wisdom:

1) Skylanders is only temporary! ActiVision is just trying to resurrect a dying series. If SSA sells well enough, they said Spyro would return to his old series.

2) The game isn't even Beta stage yet, that is where people test the game and work out bugs before its release.

3) Spyro has always been and will always be a children's gaming idol.

4) A lot can change between now and September which is 6 months away.

5) Spyro's design may change come a different game.

6) Without SSA, Spyro would be dead. If SSA does fail? And that is the metaphorical final nail in the coffin? Oh well, he lived a long and healthy life in terms of VG franchises.

7) Remember it is only a game! If someone gets worked up and focuses on slamming a single game, and I speak in general terms here, they obviously don't have much of a life.

1. Were can I find the article that say they might bring him back?
2. If it is successful they might and probably will continue whit Skylanders and not give us a second thought.
3. They are Activision.
4. The game is pretty much done, and I don´t think that all that much will change in 6 months. It is down to bug fixing now.
5. Spyro have not had a healthy life, remember ETD and AHT?
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#357 Posted: 19:24:10 02/03/2011
*Awkward silence*

Gotta love the tension between everyone, here.
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#358 Posted: 19:30:28 02/03/2011

He's talking about me.

Agreed.
Spyrofanatic, please use proper Grammar and stop bashing SSA.
Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean everybody else has to hate it.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#359 Posted: 19:34:39 02/03/2011
Quote: Malefor0001
Agreed.
Spyrofanatic, please use proper Grammar and stop bashing SSA.
Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean everybody else has to hate it.

He can hate it if he wants, but give a better reason, and don't bash other users.
#360 Posted: 19:58:01 02/03/2011
Just some piece of advise, according to the rules of the internet...

Haters are going to hate.
#361 Posted: 20:39:38 02/03/2011
Quote: old Spyro fan
You can not trust IGN, after all they are owned buy fox news. You should look up GT or some other site.

Wait.....IGN is owned by Fox, the people that think video games are immoral and warp children's minds?

How hypocritical can you get?
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#362 Posted: 20:42:04 02/03/2011

Wait.....IGN is owned by Fox, the people that think video games are immoral and warp children's minds?

How hypocritical can you get?

Not to mention that IGN seem to favour the 360 and shooters.c
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#363 Posted: 21:27:13 02/03/2011
Fox doesn't own IGN, and don't start getting into politics please. Politics and religion make me one helluva force to reckon with.
SpyroFanatic101 Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#364 Posted: 04:13:31 03/03/2011 | Topic Creator
eyeaaaa dont even try to say im flippin guys k? cause i have been very chill with everything. i statye my opions and...apparently you guys think its wrong so dont hate me cause my opinion. This place once didnt judge you to the level it does now...like 4 months ago when i joined now for saying you dont like the game you get bashed. I luved this sight back when. I am going to settle peace with skylander...fanatics. Never thought saying a game wasnt lookin good could make someone break their laptop. sorry if i angered you that much CAV i never intended that. i know this is off topic./end quotefrom SF101

I never was one to start conflict with you guys, i had stated my opinion at first i admit some post were a bit...immature but i feel i am beginning to be hated by the community for supporting my opinion. i have pushed peoples buttons to get a reaction. All in fun but i didnt think you guys would take everything soooo freakin seriously. If for anyone had hust their feelings idk what happened but im sure i was just being silly...
---
I completely agree with the statement above...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:26:34 03/03/2011 by SpyroFanatic101
#365 Posted: 08:58:40 03/03/2011
Yes, IGN do favour shooters over other games. And about how owns IGN, it is what I heard so take it for what it is.
#366 Posted: 14:03:54 03/03/2011
^Kay. Can do.

I dunno what to think about this game. I have high hopes, but I want to know more.
#367 Posted: 19:07:07 03/03/2011
eyeaaaa dont even try to say im flippin guys k? cause i have been very chill with everything. i statye my opions and...apparently you guys think its wrong so dont hate me cause my opinion. This place once didnt judge you to the level it does now...like 4 months ago when i joined now for saying you dont like the game you get bashed. I luved this sight back when. I am going to settle peace with skylander...fanatics. Never thought saying a game wasnt lookin good could make someone break their laptop. sorry if i angered you that much CAV i never intended that. i know this is off topic./end quotefrom SF101

I never was one to start conflict with you guys, i had stated my opinion at first i admit some post were a bit...immature but i feel i am beginning to be hated by the community for supporting my opinion. i have pushed peoples buttons to get a reaction. All in fun but i didnt think you guys would take everything soooo freakin seriously. If for anyone had hust their feelings idk what happened but im sure i was just being silly...

I'm not hating on your opinion. If it looks like that, then I apologize. I'm just stating what I think and I think that it's shallow to hate the game because of the design. I'm not a fanatic. I don't know if this game will be good, and I voted "It's alright", the lowest vote in the poll. I just want people to look at things with an open mind like Aura, Razz, and others are doing. We're not fanatics. We're simply giving the game a chance, which is something everybody should do. If you don't like the game because of the gimmick or because of the "weak" gameplay, that's fine. But hating the design is no excuse for you to deem the game horrible when you haven't played it.

And the reason I did that is because people out there are being ignorant, not because they don't like the game. I told everybody that ignorance is my pet peeve, and seeing it to that extent pissed me off to the point that my 7 key popped off. I didn't do it because of you. I did it because of the idiots on Youtube that Darby quoted. You didn't say anything at all at that time other than "You need help", which was after.

You aren't being hated by the community, especially when the majority of the community is siding with you on how the game is the end of all Spyro, which you can't tell since you didn't play the game yet. We aren't taking the piss out of you. We're trying to get you to see the other side of things and to quit being so immature and wait for the game to be released before stating that it sucks. Because that's one thing, you didn't say it looked bad. You said it WAS bad, as if it was already in stores.

The reason we took you so seriously is since your opinion is identical to a lot of people out there, and you don't have a history of trolling, so we come to believe that you are serious about your opinion.
#368 Posted: 22:59:14 03/03/2011
^This.

I am considering investing in Acti-Bliz. They are making money, and with country going belly up, I need to earn however much I can.
#369 Posted: 03:11:00 04/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Most of the so called 'trolling' i do isnt meant to really meant to piss people off.
---
#370 Posted: 03:13:47 04/03/2011
Mkay, back from my viewing of Red vs Blue, God I love the show! smilie

So, what did I miss?
#371 Posted: 03:47:13 04/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Red Vs blue is the best!!!! Caboose....FTW!!!
---
#372 Posted: 04:01:32 04/03/2011
Hey here's one...

Simmons: so, why are we here?
Grif: I...I don't know really, I mean, why are we here? If there's a god what does he have for us?
Simmons: What?
Grif: I dunno, but it keeps me up at night.
Simmons: I meant why are we here in the box canyon.
Grif: Oh.
Simmons: Do we need to talk about it?
Grif: no.
Simmons: are you sure?
Grif: yeah, I'm sure.
Simmons: I can't see why it matters, I mean, we have a base here because Blues have a base over there, and Blue has a base over there, because we're here. If we were to get pulled out, Blue would just take over our base, then they would have two bases in the box canyon. Whoopty-freakin'-doo.

And of course...

Church: hey rookie! Why didn't you tell us you knew how to drive a tank?
Shelia: Target acquired
Caboose: no! That's not a target tank lady, that's just Sarge.
Church: yeah! Course its just me!
Shelia: target locked.
Caboose: No! No! Target unlock target unlock!
Shelia: firing cannon.
Caboose: oh no!
Tucker: oh no!
Church: oh no! Son of a b-
*BOOM!*
Tucker: Oh my God! Church! You killed Church you team-killing ********!!!!!
Caboose: it wasn't me! It was the tank lady!
Tucker: Church! Are you okay?
Church: Tucker! Come closer!
Tucker: Yes Church?
Church: I just want you to know...that I always hated you the most.
Tucker: Yeah, whatever, just die already you *****.
Church: Okay... *gasps* blarggh....

I couldn't stop laughing! smilie I'm only on season three, I just started watching them. Now back on topic.
#373 Posted: 04:11:05 04/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Hey here's one...

Simmons: so, why are we here?
Grif: I...I don't know really, I mean, why are we here? If there's a god what does he have for us?
Simmons: What?
Grif: I dunno, but it keeps me up at night.
Simmons: I meant why are we here in the box canyon.
Grif: Oh.
Simmons: Do we need to talk about it?
Grif: no.
Simmons: are you sure?
Grif: yeah, I'm sure.
Simmons: I can't see why it matters, I mean, we have a base here because Blues have a base over there, and Blue has a base over there, because we're here. If we were to get pulled out, Blue would just take over our base, then they would have two bases in the box canyon. Whoopty-freakin'-doo.

And of course...

Church: hey rookie! Why didn't you tell us you knew how to drive a tank?
Shelia: Target acquired
Caboose: no! That's not a target tank lady, that's just Sarge.
Church: yeah! Course its just me!
Shelia: target locked.
Caboose: No! No! Target unlock target unlock!
Shelia: firing cannon.
Caboose: oh no!
Tucker: oh no!
Church: oh no! Son of a b-
*BOOM!*
Tucker: Oh my God! Church! You killed Church you team-killing ********!!!!!
Caboose: it wasn't me! It was the tank lady!
Tucker: Church! Are you okay?
Church: Tucker! Come closer!
Tucker: Yes Church?
Church: I just want you to know...that I always hated you the most.
Tucker: Yeah, whatever, just die already you *****.
Church: Okay... *gasps* blarggh....

I couldn't stop laughing! smilie I'm only on season three, I just started watching them. Now back on topic.

Hahaha smilie smilie aweome stuff
---
#374 Posted: 04:15:35 04/03/2011
Funny how rivalry is cleared by a similar admiration for funny fan-made web-vids that are now considered Cannon by Bungie themselves.

If RvB wasn't so crude, I'd post those two episodes on here.

EDIT: Caboose FTW! Then Donut.

DONUT: Its not pink! Its lightish-red!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:19:08 04/03/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
AlKorKrus Blue Sparx Gems: 898
#375 Posted: 04:49:34 04/03/2011
Caboose: Your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping will remove the black part!
---
You stupid good Dôji, I could kill you 100 different ways. ~Vice
#376 Posted: 04:54:06 04/03/2011
Tucker: What are they doing now?
Church: *sighs* same thing I said five minutes ago, and when you ask in five more minutes my answer will not change.
Tucker: Well what are they doing?
Church: Talking.
Tucker: ah, why do you always get the ******* sniper rifle? And what are they talking about.
Church: you know I hate you right?
#377 Posted: 05:03:08 04/03/2011
Umm. Al, is that censored? Its against the rules to post anything with language, that's why I said I want to, but can't, post RvB.

I can't see the vid on my phone but...
AlKorKrus Blue Sparx Gems: 898
#378 Posted: 05:10:18 04/03/2011
Thanks for reminding me.*shot*
---
You stupid good Dôji, I could kill you 100 different ways. ~Vice
#379 Posted: 05:13:48 04/03/2011
Its funny, but its super strong language makes it against the rules...unless spoilers make a difference.

Anybody? Do they?
#380 Posted: 13:52:56 04/03/2011
On topic guys....

Most of the so called 'trolling' i do isnt meant to really meant to piss people off.

Like I said, you aren't known to be trolling, so most assume that you are being serious. I know I did.
#381 Posted: 14:54:33 04/03/2011
On topic guys....

Like I said, you aren't known to be trolling, so most assume that you are being serious. I know I did.

^This

But Seriously, can you put spoilers and some kind of warning? Woudl that make any difference? The only bad thing is the language, there really is nothing else.
#382 Posted: 12:28:48 05/03/2011
RvB don´t have that bad language.
#383 Posted: 17:51:21 05/03/2011
Um yeah.

F word a lot
S word a lot
H
D
Bi
Ba
Pi
P**ck
@$$

...'Nuff said.
#384 Posted: 17:53:20 05/03/2011
Off topic.
#385 Posted: 17:57:51 05/03/2011
Yah. Me knows.
#386 Posted: 18:02:39 05/03/2011
I has another doubt on the game....

I recently found out that you cannot get 100% with just one toy, so I will have to buy a couple of them to complete it. I don't know 'bout all you rich American kids and employed people, but for me, this is very off putting... smilie
---
#387 Posted: 19:26:33 05/03/2011
So it is just a money game after all, thought so.
#388 Posted: 19:35:12 05/03/2011
I dunno.

(RvB would seriously lighten the mood and tension here though)
#389 Posted: 23:13:34 05/03/2011
What tension?

Oh, maybe it's my avatar....
---
#390 Posted: 05:43:53 06/03/2011

I recently found out that you cannot get 100% with just one toy, so I will have to buy a couple of them to complete it. I don't know 'bout all you rich American kids and employed people, but for me, this is very off putting... smilie

I am far from rich my friend.

But yes that is off putting that you need to buy toys in order to get 100%. What would make everything worse is if there's an ahievement for finishing the game 100%. Being an achievement hunter, I doubt I would be able to handle that fact.
#391 Posted: 06:31:27 06/03/2011
Oh man, iit drives me mad if I can't get all of a game's achiements.
#392 Posted: 13:19:08 06/03/2011

I am far from rich my friend.

But yes that is off putting that you need to buy toys in order to get 100%. What would make everything worse is if there's an ahievement for finishing the game 100%. Being an achievement hunter, I doubt I would be able to handle that fact.

I was kind of joking with the "rich" comment.....kind of!smilie

But yeah, it also means bringing MORE clutter into my room. smilie

The only games I have gotten all achievements in are DotD, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic 06(yes, I actually put myself through the trouble).

As for PS3 trophies, I have all trophies in Tekken 6 and Sonic 4, and need one more in LBP1 and FFXIII. Not sure if I will have the endurance to get the one in FFXIII though!smilie
---
#393 Posted: 13:55:54 06/03/2011

The only games I have gotten all achievements in are DotD, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic 06(yes, I actually put myself through the trouble).

As for PS3 trophies, I have all trophies in Tekken 6 and Sonic 4, and need one more in LBP1 and FFXIII. Not sure if I will have the endurance to get the one in FFXIII though!smilie

I will still only get about 3-4 toys unless they come out with DLC that I really like.

As of now, I only completed one game (Legends of Wrestlemania), mostly due to the fact that the majority of my games were rented from Gamefly. So while I don't own games like Halo 3 or Soul Calibur 4, I rented them and gathered a fair amount of achievements.

I'm close to completing Assassin's Creed 2 (those damn feathers), Prototype, Smackdown vs. Raw 2010, and Modern Warfare 2.

I'm also halfway completed with Left 4 Dead (both 1 and 2), Fable III, Madden NFL 11, Army of Two the 40th Day, War For Cybertron, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Black Ops, Pacman Championship Edition DX, and Saw. It's funny that Saw was a game I rented for only the weekend, and I already have half of the achievements. They're piss easy.

With that, my total gamerscore is 13310.
#394 Posted: 14:14:40 06/03/2011
Mine is in the 7000 region. I don't use my 360 as much as my PS3 or Wii.
---
#395 Posted: 14:20:59 06/03/2011

I will still only get about 3-4 toys unless they come out with DLC that I really like.

As of now, I only completed one game (Legends of Wrestlemania), mostly due to the fact that the majority of my games were rented from Gamefly. So while I don't own games like Halo 3 or Soul Calibur 4, I rented them and gathered a fair amount of achievements.

I'm close to completing Assassin's Creed 2 (those damn feathers), Prototype, Smackdown vs. Raw 2010, and Modern Warfare 2.

I'm also halfway completed with Left 4 Dead (both 1 and 2), Fable III, Madden NFL 11, Army of Two the 40th Day, War For Cybertron, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Black Ops, Pacman Championship Edition DX, and Saw. It's funny that Saw was a game I rented for only the weekend, and I already have half of the achievements. They're piss easy.

With that, my total gamerscore is 13310.

Lol, almost at 20000.

Fun games I recommend though is Halo Reach and BlazBlue.
#396 Posted: 18:46:26 06/03/2011
REACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easy achievments
Halo 3 same thing
Call of Duty: World at War? Harder than ****! I tried getting gunslinger and professional, failed miserably. The only achievment I've gotten is A Close Shave.
#397 Posted: 19:03:15 06/03/2011
Fun games I recommend though is Halo Reach and BlazBlue.

Planning to get Reach. Have no intentions on getting BlazBlue.

The game with the easiest achievements that I have is Legends of Wrestlemania and Smackdown vs. Raw 2010. The reason I didn't complete SvR is because I can't be arsed to make a storyline.
#398 Posted: 21:02:34 06/03/2011
Halo: Reach is the best Halo game IMO.

Keep an eye out for Chief, he makes a cameo appearance in the level "The Pillar of Autumn".
#399 Posted: 23:37:21 06/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Yea halo reach imo is a must try. definitely a recommendation
---
#400 Posted: 00:28:07 07/03/2011
This level was so good, even though it did kinda make me cry, with the music and all.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me