darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure ANNOUNCED!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure ANNOUNCED! [CLOSED]
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#151 Posted: 19:32:39 11/02/2011
Quote: JAK
It'd look like an awesome game if it was a new character. But the Fact that is a spyro revision It looks kinda crummy.

Alot of people feel that way about LOS.

EDIT: This says AV is working with Toys R Us for distribution. Does that mean it's only avaliable at Toys R Us? Coz we don't have that anywhere near where I live.
http://elmundotech.wordpress.c...ure-2011-02-11/
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:57:33 11/02/2011 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#152 Posted: 20:40:41 11/02/2011
^Someone cosole me on this!
---
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#153 Posted: 20:41:42 11/02/2011
^ I doubt it would be; that would harm sales, and AV can't have that, can they?
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#154 Posted: 20:47:45 11/02/2011
IGN Preview
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/114/1149117p1.html

. Reiche also told me we can expect the same caliber from the voice cast, though no names have been announced. If Skylanders can live up to the creativity of the toys, then Spyro may be making a triumphant return this fall.

Elijah Wood as Spyro confirmed =D?
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:29 11/02/2011 by XSparxX
#155 Posted: 20:47:48 11/02/2011
I hope you're right.
---
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#156 Posted: 20:49:06 11/02/2011
Quote: XSparxX
IGN Preview
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/114/1149117p1.html

. Reiche also told me we can expect the same caliber from the voice cast, though no names have been announced. If Skylanders can live up to the creativity of the toys, then Spyro may be making a triumphant return this fall.

Elijah Wood as Spyro confirmed =D?

I don't think so.... I think they mean that the voice cast will be just as good as last time.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#157 Posted: 20:54:26 11/02/2011
^This.
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#158 Posted: 21:00:35 11/02/2011
Quote:
I don't think so.... I think they mean that the voice cast will be just as good as last time.

Sooo...to most people here, that means terrible!?smilie

LOL, jk, jk!
I loved the LoS cast all the way through anyway!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#159 Posted: 21:23:32 11/02/2011
SK has its own toipuc now! Yeah!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#160 Posted: 22:49:00 11/02/2011
I actually really like the new Spyro's art. I've seen some people have avatars of his design drawn, and it looks really good. :3
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#161 Posted: 03:17:59 12/02/2011
I fownd this and it look's like sparx is not in it
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:29 12/02/2011 by ashleigh
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#162 Posted: 03:20:39 12/02/2011
When I first saw the trailer, I thought the noises in the song at the beginning were sheep smilie
#163 Posted: 03:37:54 12/02/2011
I...is that...is that AC/DC?????

smilie smilie I LOVE ACDC smilie smilie!!!
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#164 Posted: 03:39:29 12/02/2011
yes it is
#165 Posted: 03:41:47 12/02/2011
AC/DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#166 Posted: 03:46:15 12/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Whoa! A lot of info coming in more faster than I expected! From witnessing the expanded activity, and a new section in the forums per say. Heads up folks, I'm about to update the first post of the topic with a lot new info I gathered from you guys in the forums, and some fresh new info I found!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:46:47 12/02/2011 by iSO
#167 Posted: 04:21:41 12/02/2011
And we're now a *Sticky* topic...what does that mean anyway?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#168 Posted: 04:22:28 12/02/2011
It permanently stays on the front page of the Skylanders subforum.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#169 Posted: 04:23:36 12/02/2011
Figured so.

Can't wait for this game. I know I've said this, but I'm excited!
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#170 Posted: 04:43:45 12/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I actually asked dark52 to sticky this topic, and he responded. Thank you very much dude! Again, this topic will be the main course for all the info that's been out in the internet. It's going to be a compilation of what we know so far.

It is an opportunity for me to guide all fans in the forum in the right direction on what's going on with the current development of the game, from the time it was announced, straight to towards the very day this game will be released.

I am currently analyzing all the info that's been going on today, and summarizing the stuff as I speak.
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#171 Posted: 08:16:40 12/02/2011
Hey so far its been confirmed for Wii? Do we know if it'll be released on other consoles like the Xbox 360 or PS3?
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
#172 Posted: 08:39:53 12/02/2011
We don't know yet SpyroSparx...unless a new update was released when I was offline
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#173 Posted: 08:58:40 12/02/2011
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=36926
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#174 Posted: 10:14:50 12/02/2011
Off topic, But congratulations on the Sticky. smilie
#175 Posted: 12:02:42 12/02/2011
The features from the game

Interaction Figures – Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure offers over 30 characters to bring out the kid in everyone. It’s all about choice, and each interaction figure has their own unique and expressive personality, powers and abilities which provide distinct advantages and skill sets for various levels, obstacles and enemies. They are “Toys With Brains” in that each toy/character remembers the player’s shared experiences. Achievements and leveled up capabilities earned in the game are embedded inside the toy and travel with it. Wherever the toy goes, its experiences go with it. This allows players to personally customize and powerup their characters, as well as take their interaction figures on-the-go to bring them to life on a friend’s ‘Portal of Power’ for co-op play and player-versus-player arena battles.

Categories, Strategy & Collectability – Interaction figures are classified by element types (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Life, Undead, Magic, and Tech) and each has their own challenges that are unlocked as more characters are collected. Players can collect and then strategically select their favorite characters within the different element types to go up against certain enemies, obstacles, and puzzles as well as access new areas within the different levels of the game. This element can provide an opportunity for children to learn the basics on strategies and how to approach different situations.

Exploration – As the tale unfolds, players will encounter a variety of vivid environments, each with its own unique look and feel, and each providing different challenges, puzzles, and the discovery of secret areas, rewards and mini-games. (This sounds good smilie)

Portal of Power – The mystical Portal of Power serves as a gateway between our world and the amazing game world, allowing you to ‘Bring Your Toys to Life’ by teleporting real world toys directly into the game for players to control when placed upon the Portal of Power.

Diverse Experiences on Diverse Devices – While the toys can be used with gaming consoles to play the disc based game, completely different gaming experiences await them on the mobile app and inside the Web World, each of which were designed specifically for those platforms. The result is a remarkable number of different gaming experiences in one game. It’s not quite what you would call a cloud experience, but the variety is refreshing, and could provide added value, depending on how it’s implemented.

Co-Operative Play – By placing two characters on the Portal of Power at once, players can team up together for cooperative play and drop in and out of each level with as many different interaction figures as they like. Different strategies can come into play as players can select their favorite characters to tag-team against certain obstacles, hazards and/or enemies within the different levels of the game. We love seeing co-op in kids games as it teaches them the basics of teamwork and it can allow you to play along with your kids, or they can play with their friends, depending on the level difficulty.

Player vs. Player – If co-op’s not your thing, and you prefer testing your skills against others, a classic battle mode provides a selection of different game modes and arena maps for players to face off against each other. Each unique arena map contains a variety of obstacles, hazards and power-ups. Players will want to make sure they build up their army of different characters and level them all up to battle their friends on equal ground.
---
#176 Posted: 12:14:34 12/02/2011
Link?
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4157
#177 Posted: 12:15:26 12/02/2011
The features from the game

Interaction Figures – Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure offers over 30 characters to bring out the kid in everyone. It’s all about choice, and each interaction figure has their own unique and expressive personality, powers and abilities which provide distinct advantages and skill sets for various levels, obstacles and enemies. They are “Toys With Brains” in that each toy/character remembers the player’s shared experiences. Achievements and leveled up capabilities earned in the game are embedded inside the toy and travel with it. Wherever the toy goes, its experiences go with it. This allows players to personally customize and powerup their characters, as well as take their interaction figures on-the-go to bring them to life on a friend’s ‘Portal of Power’ for co-op play and player-versus-player arena battles.

Categories, Strategy & Collectability – Interaction figures are classified by element types (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Life, Undead, Magic, and Tech) and each has their own challenges that are unlocked as more characters are collected. Players can collect and then strategically select their favorite characters within the different element types to go up against certain enemies, obstacles, and puzzles as well as access new areas within the different levels of the game. This element can provide an opportunity for children to learn the basics on strategies and how to approach different situations.

Exploration – As the tale unfolds, players will encounter a variety of vivid environments, each with its own unique look and feel, and each providing different challenges, puzzles, and the discovery of secret areas, rewards and mini-games. (This sounds good smilie)

Portal of Power – The mystical Portal of Power serves as a gateway between our world and the amazing game world, allowing you to ‘Bring Your Toys to Life’ by teleporting real world toys directly into the game for players to control when placed upon the Portal of Power.

Diverse Experiences on Diverse Devices – While the toys can be used with gaming consoles to play the disc based game, completely different gaming experiences await them on the mobile app and inside the Web World, each of which were designed specifically for those platforms. The result is a remarkable number of different gaming experiences in one game. It’s not quite what you would call a cloud experience, but the variety is refreshing, and could provide added value, depending on how it’s implemented.

Co-Operative Play – By placing two characters on the Portal of Power at once, players can team up together for cooperative play and drop in and out of each level with as many different interaction figures as they like. Different strategies can come into play as players can select their favorite characters to tag-team against certain obstacles, hazards and/or enemies within the different levels of the game. We love seeing co-op in kids games as it teaches them the basics of teamwork and it can allow you to play along with your kids, or they can play with their friends, depending on the level difficulty.

Player vs. Player – If co-op’s not your thing, and you prefer testing your skills against others, a classic battle mode provides a selection of different game modes and arena maps for players to face off against each other. Each unique arena map contains a variety of obstacles, hazards and power-ups. Players will want to make sure they build up their army of different characters and level them all up to battle their friends on equal ground.

AWESOME!
#178 Posted: 12:15:38 12/02/2011
http://www.gamerpops.com/2011/...yros-adventure/
---
#179 Posted: 12:18:09 12/02/2011
Seriesly(typo intended), it sounds like Kameo. smilie
#180 Posted: 12:25:21 12/02/2011
Exploration – As the tale unfolds, players will encounter a variety of vivid environments, each with its own unique look and feel, and each providing different challenges, puzzles, and the discovery of secret areas, rewards and mini-games.

The best feature smilie
---
#181 Posted: 12:28:11 12/02/2011
Mini-games. smilie

If I only had a laptop to update my site. smilie
#182 Posted: 12:35:23 12/02/2011
Yes that sounds like classic Spyro :3
Specially the mini-games
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:35:38 12/02/2011 by XSparxX
#183 Posted: 12:36:04 12/02/2011
Specially the mini-games

I love the ideas of challenges and secret areas.
#184 Posted: 12:38:25 12/02/2011
The more I read, the more I want this game smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#185 Posted: 12:40:42 12/02/2011
Must... Not... Look... For... Major... Spoilers...
Must... Resist... Urge... To... Steal... Prototype...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! smilie
#186 Posted: 12:41:35 12/02/2011
Quote: zzsdf
Specially the mini-games

Oh yes smilie puzzles,challenges,secrets areas,mini-games.
Why hated the classic fans skylander?
Its more classic Spyro as Legend of Spyro. I dont understand it @_@
---
#187 Posted: 12:42:24 12/02/2011
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Must... Not... Look... For... Major... Spoilers...
Must... Resist... Urge... To... Steal... Prototype...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! smilie

I hate spoilers bwaaaaaaaaaah! xDDDD
---
#188 Posted: 12:43:51 12/02/2011
I must admit, I find the fans very unreasonable here. I'm just sick of them, especially with the whole 'let's complain to Acti and get it changed' crap. Gee, thanks for being selfish and thinking of yourself.
---
#189 Posted: 12:48:02 12/02/2011
Specially the mini-games

You know what, I may just make people call me Skylander. And now I'm dedicated by this game so much, I've decided when I join Serebii, that will be part of my name. It looks that epic. smilie

I think this will(or should) be free-roaming in a massive platformer world, with co-op(yay for announcements!), loads of hidden areas, sidequests, puzzles and minigames, and it might even have a bit of RPG hinted in it with that level up system... Unlikely on the last part, but possible.

Although, it's been said before- every game is an RPG, because you're controlling a character as if you're them! smilie I even thought that TLoS was one before I found out it was Action/Adventure back in '09! smilie
#190 Posted: 13:00:03 12/02/2011
Quote: GamingMaster_76

You know what, I may just make people call me Skylander. And now I'm dedicated by this game so much, I've decided when I join Serebii, that will be part of my name. It looks that epic. smilie

I think this will(or should) be free-roaming in a massive platformer world, with co-op(yay for announcements!), loads of hidden areas, sidequests, puzzles and minigames, and it might even have a bit of RPG hinted in it with that level up system... Unlikely on the last part, but possible.

Although, it's been said before- every game is an RPG, because you're controlling a character as if you're them! smilie I even thought that TLoS was one before I found out it was Action/Adventure back in '09! smilie

And with this song...

This game is going to be awesome.
#191 Posted: 13:11:15 12/02/2011
Quote:

Sounds like Syro is getting his first iPhone app... Which is awesome, especially for iPad users(like me smilie)! And 'App'- a launch on the Ovi Store and Android Market as well? smilie
Web World- A new version of Spyro's Lair?
#192 Posted: 13:12:29 12/02/2011
Quote: Spyroo

Me too!
---
#193 Posted: 13:13:13 12/02/2011
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

Me too!

Same here!
#194 Posted: 13:14:53 12/02/2011
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

Me too!

Same here!

That's why- You may want to start banishing me to Convexity. smilie Scratch that, you will!
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#195 Posted: 15:18:08 12/02/2011
How will the portal connect to devices? I'm curious as to whether it will connect with a plug, or it will be wireless (though that would zap my 3DS's energy away in seconds Dsmilie...
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#196 Posted: 15:39:55 12/02/2011
I'm still not convinced by what's said, but I'm more positive than yesterday...

I hope it's on Xbox 360....if it is, I might be able to play a pre-release version!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
SpyroFanatic101 Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#197 Posted: 15:45:40 12/02/2011
hopefully there will be a demo. But then again activision would want us to buy it in cold blood just so they can make that money.
---
I completely agree with the statement above...
#198 Posted: 16:38:44 12/02/2011
I buy this game for my Wii and for the 3DS xDDD
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#199 Posted: 19:06:42 12/02/2011
Love Spyro's new Design.
I find the fans who aren't buying it over how he looks rather ridiculous.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Spyro's Evolution -
I favor the latest design.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#200 Posted: 19:12:27 12/02/2011
You forget the AHT/Fusion/Shadow Legacy desing xD!!
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:13:57 12/02/2011 by XSparxX
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me