Page 1 of 1
A quick question [CLOSED]
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#1 Posted: 18:01:56 05/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Was A new Beginning going to be prequel to the first Spyro game?

I'm just asking because i don't trust wikipedia about somethings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S...of_Spyro_series
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#2 Posted: 18:19:42 05/12/2010
Yes, it was. It was originally mentioned several other places too, but I can't remember where. It was announced as a prequel all the way up to it's release, which is why so many people were angry at the sudden turnaround.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#3 Posted: 18:27:28 05/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroo
Yes, it was. It was originally mentioned several other places too, but I can't remember where. It was announced as a prequel all the way up to it's release, which is why so many people were angry at the sudden turnaround.

Wow. That would have been cool but, i don't see why the first game would need a prequel because what would happen before it.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 21:10:22 05/12/2010
When the game first came out I thought it was a prequel.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#5 Posted: 21:44:34 05/12/2010
Lol, I thought that ANB was a prequel when I first played. Then, after a little ways through, I realized it wasn't
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#6 Posted: 01:04:34 06/12/2010
I think it was. But, if you think about it, spyro had ALOT of changes to himself. First(talking about ANsmilie hes chubby, with a smiling face and weird horns, then he turns skinny with straight horns. And its odd, isnt spyro younger than a teen in the regular games? Because if all the Los games were placed BEFORE the original series, did he get younger?
KHRoxas Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#7 Posted: 01:33:05 07/12/2010
I was thinking it was a new beginning, hence the title. But I suppose that probably doesn't mean much. xD
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me