Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Fan charcters [CLOSED]
katara45 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3118
#51 Posted: 04:30:03 12/07/2008
Name:Keon
Species:dragon
Element:reads ppl's mind
Personalty:nice
Likes to say alot:I fight fo my friends
What he looks like:Black.gold horns,black wings,and blue armor

Name:Mika
Species:dragon
Element:deadly kiss
Personalty:sassy some what
likes to say alot:I luv Keon
What she looks like:Red,with ember eyes,red wings,and black armor
---
Tumblr
Time For Cake and Sodomy.
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#52 Posted: 03:59:46 22/07/2008
i have 3!
name: Leroy
:side:
good :freinds: Fafnir the dragon
:age: 12 :species: dragon: element: all elements and light: color: purple:
name: Fafnir
species: dragon
element: electric
color: blue and he has electric markings on his back
friends: Leroy
name: light
species: moon dragon
elements&powers: light power and she can make an eclipes and she can turn to a white blur and she can move and fly very very very fast and can destroy anything instantly color: white friends: Spyro cynder icey elecrtic ember and my other fan character flame
Last edited at 19:41:45 22/07/2008 by Sails_the_fox
Dark_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1723
#53 Posted: 09:06:12 22/07/2008
I’ve got only one FanCharacter smilie
Name: Asin.
Side: Good.
Species: Dragon.
Personality: Nice, calm. Always knows what to do in difficult situations. Always works alone. Never asks for help and trying to help as many as she can. Trying to stay as a secret from anyone.
Abilities: She owns the Light Element. That says a lot: Shooting Light waves, little deadly Lights, Light fury. But this element never kills anyone. Light element is pure good… What it would be, if it destroys things? Darkness, that what.
Info: Asin’s egg, like all of the other dragon eggs, was placed in to the vault, but long before the night of the raid her egg was stolen by a mysterious male dragon.
When the dragon returned to it’s nest, a female dragon greeted him. Together they waited for the egg to hatch and once it did, the two dragons named it- Asin. Unfortunately Asin’s “father” died after a couple of months.
Asin grew up along side her mother, Niara. But when she became six, their nest was burned by a group of apes. They tried to kill Asin, but instead killed Niara, witch protected her daughter till the end of the fight. Asin then was left on her own, and because of her mother’s death, the Light element has awakened within her.
After that night, Asin started to train her skills, learning more about the great Light element that only Black dragons can wield. <If someone here doesn’t understand this bit, then go to the Spyro story topic, and read.
Here’s a picture, that I drew of her:
[User Posted Image]
Last edited at 09:09:17 22/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#54 Posted: 19:40:29 22/07/2008
are you copying my characters powers? her name is light!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#55 Posted: 19:58:16 22/07/2008
I've got two

Name: Convexity
Species: (Depens on form)
Element: Convexity
Enemys: Every Living Creature That Isn't Pure Darkness
Abilitys: Can take the form of any creature in the world. Is the only creature in the world, apart for Malefor, that consits of pure darkness. Can consume energy from enemys attacks. As the ability to controll the darkness anywhere in the world.
Weakness: Light furys
Description: Once the dark energy of the universe that surrounded everything, now a creature full of pure dark energy.
Appearence: Dark Spyro
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Malefor (Young)
Species: Dragon
Elements: Fire, Ice, Earth, Electricity and Light (Has never used elements before)
Enemys: Convexity
Abilitys: The purple Dragon can controll Fire, Ice, Earth, Electricty, Light and Time.
Weakness: Easily Tricked
Destription: The purple Dragon after Spyro. Son of Cynder and Drake (Fan Character).
Appearence: Has horns and tail like Cynder's but golden. Looks like Spyro from A New Beginning and The Eternal Night.
Dark_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1723
#56 Posted: 20:06:54 22/07/2008
Sails_the_fox, I didn't even read your character!
Besides, if you visit Cynder_Rox's topic (Spyro story) you'll see that I thought that out a long time ago smilie
It's just a coincidence, Sails... So don't panic smilie
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#57 Posted: 20:11:37 22/07/2008
i got two
name: Awren
side: his own
element: does not have one yet
enemies: his brother, falake and the dark armies he controls
abilitys: never-ending stamina and tolerance in battle
description: an orphan who grew up by himself
appearence: small blue dragon with black eyes and silver-grey wings

name: Falake
element: fire
enemies: all forces that oppose him
side: dark lords forces
abilitys: the power to confuse and bend his apponents wills, intense endurence, the ability to posses weaker souls
description: a general to the dark lords forces and Awrens brother from an earlier clutch
appearence: midnight blue with black wings and green eyes, insanely large

hope you like them, they are from my book
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
Last edited at 16:31:28 23/07/2008 by Spyrosflame
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#58 Posted: 04:47:33 23/07/2008
Name: Drak
Side: None
Personality: Isolated, quiet. Very wise, nevr backs down from a fight and is usually serious, he can read other dragons like a book and first impressions are everything to him
Element: He currently has gotten the element ice when he was bit by an ice serpent (which nearly killed him because he was a hatchling) but he has made a maraculous recovery
Abilities/powers: To control time. He can move inanimate objects, but unwillingly so he can just lash out at any time, due to his mood. He can purify dirty water to make it drinkable, or freeze water. Otherwise he has not unlocked that much
Info: When he was young his parents were captured by Celtevar's (an evil dragon) Forces. They tought him the dark ways and twisted his mind, but he escaped and is now recovering from the horror he went through

That is all for now, he is the main character in a story I'm writing! smilie NO STEALIES!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#59 Posted: 00:10:52 24/07/2008
Here's two that will come in seperate stories:

Name: Faith
Side: Good
Personality: Playful, Good-going, Rough Fighter
Elements: Darkness, Fire, Time, Dragon Soul
Abilities: Conrolling time and currently mastering the soul power
History:
Daughter of the Time Keeper. Faith was once bitter and twisted but she somehow escaped Darkfang's forces and was recovered from her twisted ways. Now holds the destiny to aid the legendary Spyro on his quest to get rid of all darkness.

--------------------------

Name: Rubystar Lightgaze
Elements: Wind, Light, Fire, Ice, Earth
Personality: Heroic, Great fighter, Friendly
Abilities: Can have visions and has difficult time mastering her new ability
History
The legendary Elemental Dragon. She is under the control of her mentor, Silvercast. Rubystar currently is with the aid of her apprentice, Emerald. When she first learns light, she would go outraged. Has fufilled the ancient Aronian prophecy.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#60 Posted: 21:28:08 25/07/2008
name: jimmy the dragon
side: good
attack types: aura,night,time,space
powers: see the future,see auras
info: jimmy the dragon is in the rarest breed of all dragons because of this his egg was stolen along with his sister's egg but jimmy the dragon's egg hatched and defeated the two egg thieves.

picture
[User Posted Image]

----------------------------------------
name: lila the dragon
side: good
main type of attacks: aura,night,time,space
powers:Telekinesis and telepathity,can see auras
info: jimmy the dragon's sister was born a day later than jimmy the dragon her egg was also saved from the egg thieves by jimmy the dragon she went to the ice mountain and was frozen she was saved again by jimmy the dragon she is from the same breed as jimmy the dragon

picture

[User Posted Image]
Last edited at 14:13:52 26/07/2008 by jimmy dragon
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me