Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#401 Posted: 21:52:31 05/05/2011
yeah, we should probally do that. smilie
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#402 Posted: 13:46:24 10/05/2011 | Topic Creator
MOOOOOAAAA!!! smilie

Chapter Twenty-Five(I think)

Tamishi sat against a tree, fiddling with a small twig as she kept watch for Venia. "So... what happened back there?" she asked after ten minutes of silence except for the sound of Venia washing her shirt out. She sighed, kneeling on the bank and holding her shirt up. she was never getting the bloodstain out.
"I truthfully haven't the slightest clue. I've never heard of Domestics, or even Wilds, turning into some furious, mutant..." She searched for a word. Tamishi happily provided one.
"Thing?"
"Yes."
"All the same, that wasn't what I was talking about, Venia." Tamishi said, snapping the twig and slitting the ends with a quicky formed metal claw, and carving away at it.
Venia sat in silence for a moment, shirt just laying in the stream. "...I don't know about that either." she muttered, yellow eyes downcast, hidden behind a wave of her red hair. Tamishi looked over at her, frowning slightly.
"Venia..." she started, but the Tiger shook her head.
"No... it's alright. Not your fault. I'm just sorry you had to see that." she muttered, scrubbing her shirt extremely hard against a rock. The shirt went taut, then ripped on the rock. "D@mn!" Venia cursed, holding up her shirt, which now had a big rip in the front, down the middle.
"Oh-ooo... Yikes..." Tamishi said, grimacing sympathetically.
They sat there for a minute like that.
"Well now what are you going to wear?" Tamishi asked. Venia gave her a - - look, and she put her hands up. "hey, hey, don't blame me, not my fault YOU ripped YOUR shirt on the rock YOU were using to clean it." she said, and leaned back against the tree, piecing the two halves of the twig together somehow so the slid into one again, then turning it, locking it.
Venia glared at her. "You're not helping, you know." she snapped.
"I know."
"Then shut up or go find me something to sew this up with."
"Like?"
"I don't know, I don't sew!"
"Then why do you want something to sew that up-"
"Dentro you fool!!"
"Oh, so you're not willing to go shi-mmph!" Venia had sprung over, slapping her hand across Tamishi's mouth, glaring.
"Drop that topic. Now." she snapped, very glad she was wearing a bra. She also realized she was a few inches shorter than Tamishi. Tamishi was obviously grinning, and then Venia leapt back, shaking her hand. "Ew! Tam! That's disgusting!" She cried, wiping her wet hand on her pants. Tamishi just stuck her tongue out at Venia.
"Works don't it?" she'd licked her. Venia shuddered.
"That was wrong."
"So? Would you rather it was Den-ow!" Now Venia had kicked her in the knee. Hard. "What the he--!?" Tamishi shouted, holding her knee. Venia just glared at her.
"...You have a very perverted mind, Tamishi, Wolverine Leader and Champion." She said, and turned away, now cleaning her neck off of dried blood. Tamishi just sat there, nursing her throbbing knee, and muttered strange things under her breath. She glanced at Venia again, and sighed smally. So confused in the world of love... I just hope she's never blinded by it. she thought.
#403 Posted: 22:26:43 10/05/2011
hehe, nice chapter. X3 you know, as i sat and read that, i could picture Nadia doing something like that, but probally a little more violent, and expressing more anger. she and Venia have a few things in common. X3
---
#404 Posted: 16:48:07 11/05/2011 | Topic Creator
NOT intended! And she does love Dentro, she just doesn't want Tamishi making snarky conmments. and would probly never admit openly to loving him, although she pretty much just did just that. - -'
#405 Posted: 22:17:48 11/05/2011
yeah, i now its not indeded. and i can understand not wanting someone to make comments. i know Nadia wouldn't put up with it. yeah, she pretty much did just admit it. i mean, we all pretty much know it at this point.
---
#406 Posted: 22:21:11 11/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yup. Anyways, yeah, Nadia(if she ever admited that she loved Loren to HERSELF) would punch someone's lights out. smilie
#407 Posted: 22:38:13 11/05/2011
yeah, and that's the least she would do. xD and although Nadia is stubborn and plays hard-to-get, she would admit if the situation was right, and she thought it was possibly nessecery to admit her feelings, and she probally would have been pushed and persuaded by Abby.
---
#408 Posted: 05:26:00 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Hey, to herself silly, not to Loren! smilie
#409 Posted: 21:53:37 16/05/2011
meh, not much point in her doing that. smilie unless Abby bugged her about it and made her admit it. X3
---
#410 Posted: 19:46:51 17/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Hahaha! smilie Well, we'll see, eh? :3
#411 Posted: 21:25:41 17/05/2011
yeah, we'll find out soon enough. X3
---
#412 Posted: 14:11:39 18/05/2011 | Topic Creator
(Okay! smilie smilie Wow, I write some wiiiiiiiierd cr@p! smilie Anyways! smilie)

Chapter 26

Dentro just sat there, stomach growling hungrily. The day was already well into the morning, and he hadn't eaten anything yet. All the same, it had been a rather eventful morning, what with Tamishi showing up out of nowhere, and then his strange rampage, and his kiss with Venia... He blushed slightly at that memory, and leaned his head back against the tree, wondering why he'd done that. Also wondering why he'd tried to kill her. And why he'd turned into a strange, mutant, ferocious........ thing. He'd NEVER heard of that. He hoped he wasn't ill or something. And he didn't even know what had set him off in the first place!
"D@mnit!" He muttered, standing up and beginning to pace. It was going to drive him insane for the ret of the day, most likely well into the night as well, probably into the next day.
Or forever. Till he figured out what had happened, anyway...

---

Chakaze stood waiting for her armor to finally become cool enough to touch again, the little irritating and painful notch in the side fixed in minutes. Now the metal just gave off a slight steam as she waited for it to cool... "Chakazeeee!!!" She heard her name shouted, and turned around, blinking, looking around. Ronocha stalked over. "Why are there less oranges than there should be!?" She shouted, in all her 4 foot 8 fury. She stormed over as Chakaze shrugged.
"Wait, you COUNTED them?" she asked.
"Yes."
"...Why?"
"BECAUSE!"
"...Again, why?"
"Because!! Yeesh! It doesn't matter!"
"Whatever you say, Rono..."
"So?"
"So what?"
"Where's the oranges!?"
"I don't see that it matters."
"IT matters!!!"
"Relax! Just... RELAX!!!"
"Never! not till everything is PERFECT!!!"
"You are so freaking OCD!!"
"Duh! And ADD, and ADHD!!!"
"We KNOW."
"Then why are you surprised!?"
#413 Posted: 14:51:24 18/05/2011 | Topic Creator
(Finish! smilie Been some time since we've seen Chakaze, eh? smilie)

"I'm NOT."
"...Really?"
"Yes."
"...Wait, hold on, yes you're not surprised, or yes you are surprised?"
"Does it matter? Either way, I have other things to do."
"Like? I have all your schedules, Chakaze, none of you have anything planned."
"What!? Why do you have my schedule!?"
"Again, I have ALL the schedules. I'm the only one with enough brain power to keep you people focused. Speaking of which, you actually DO have something. There's been a small uprising of idiots in the Fourth district. They think they're Melders. I think there may actually BE a Melder or two in there somewhere. Our orders are to infiltrate the uprising, and find the Melders. Also, five of the Wilds that joined up, deserted, three of them anialated after they left the city by our best Normal Trackers. All considered dead, as the first two WERE dead, and the last one so beyond help she'd never survive if she was left on her own. And given that it was Tamishi, the Wolverine, I'm geussing she'd kill anyone who tried to help her, thinking they were enemies first, and asking questions later. As usual." Rokoshu said, and gave a small smile. "So, the uprising is very likely to be out other two escapees. Oh, and the three that escaped were confirmed to NOT have been working together." She added.
Chakaze stood there for a moment. "Umm.... Okay... So why are youu coming again?"
"Oh no, not just me. Vevo's coming too."
"What!? Why him!?" Chakaze shouted, fuming. Roko wasn't fazed.
"Orders are orders, Chakaze. and those are out orders." she muttered. "Now get your armor back on. It's cool enough. We're supposed to leave... oop, wait, no, no armor, or nothing more than a small chain vest undershirt. Daaaaaaaaang we're gonna be vulnerale." she muttered, going off and leaving Chakaze on her own.
"Hey! Wait!" She shouted, dashing after her second in comand. "So do I take a sword or a dagger?"
"Neither. Needle knives."
"But-"
"Needle. Knives. End of story." Rokoshu snapped, whirling on Chakaze. "Got it?" Her eyes were like thunderstorms.
Chakaze folded. "Yes... I sometimes wonder if YOU'RE not the one in control o' this place..." She mumbled.
"That's cause I am. Now go already!"
"Going!" and she dashed off to her room.
#414 Posted: 21:07:50 18/05/2011
yay, more part.s X3 great as usual, and its ncie to see Chakaze again. looks like she's forced to follow orders, whether she likes it or not. hehe, Nadia knows what thats like. X3
---
#415 Posted: 06:01:16 20/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Except, Chakaze actually gets paid! X3
#416 Posted: 14:09:52 20/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 27

Chakaze was in her chain vest, with her disguise outfit on. Well, one of her disguise outfits. She had four 'needles' in her hair, which was curled up into a tight, tight bun. It was slightly painful, but she was used to it by now. She also had a few of the deadly needle daggers strapped to her leg, and two in each boot. She was wearing a plain, plain, but tight dress that went down to just over her knees, and she was wearing tight stockings, the exact same green as her dress. The dress had no sleeves, and the neck went all the way up to the base of her head, all around. She just looked like she was well dressed, if rather plain, and even the poorest woman or girl in the city had at least four hair pins. Her needle daggers looked like hair pins. She had four. Four visible, anyway. But they were deadly instruments used to stab someone through the heart, lung, brain even. With minimal pain and bleeding as well, not to mention they were easy to clean off, and left only the telltale slit mark in the skin. She was also wearing her boots, desperately wishing she had slightly less obviously expensive and durable shoes... But she needed those boots.
"Cherry!" Rokoshu shouted, and Chakaze blinked, then remembered that she was now Cherry, the leader of a small group of three rebel fighters...(I have to go... Rrrrrrr......... *growling at my teacher silently*)
#417 Posted: 14:55:25 20/05/2011 | Topic Creator
(Okay... relaxed now. Teacher NOT here! smilie~<3)

..., the other two going by the names Reno and Deli, with Reno being Vevo, and Deli being Rokoshu. It made no sense. The only thing that made sense was her own name, since she had ever so slightly cherryish hair, mixed with brown, but still with a base of blonde. Her green eyes blinked at Rokoshu-no, Deli. Deli. Her name was Deli, and she was Cherry's follower. Reno was nowhere to be seen... "Where's Reno?" She asked, already falling into the system of name changes. Ro- Deli was dressed in a looser outfit, with a floaty, but cheep looking brown shirt, and a long, flowing skirt with lots of folds that looked like it would give great manueverin in a fight. She was all in one shade of brown that somehow complemented her eyes, and her black hair was in a braid, with a few needle daggers slid in like hair pins, like Chakaze/Cherry. She wasn't wearing shoes...
"No clue. Yes I'm barefoot. Deal with it, one of us had to look the poor but beautiful begger girl!" Deli said, crossing her arms in a smug grin.
"Yeah, and no way I'D play that part." A silky voice asked, and Cherry and Deli looked down the hallway to see a purple eyed, black haired guy, obviously built, and obviously strong, with caramel colored skin with a few dots that looked like leopard spots obvious on his forehead and each cheekbone. Tattoos, not birthmarks, but from th Wild Leopard Clan. This was Vevo. He was the only one of them with a dagger openly strapped to his waist, but that was probably because he definitely didn't have enough hair for hair pins, and would never be cought dead with a needle dagger even sliced through his ribs. He wouldn't touch them, finding they were cowardly. So, when he saw that the two girls were obviously decked out-if yuo looked for it-he, of course, glared slightly, the silver rings on his fingers sliding down and briefly snapping into the shape of claws, before sliding back up to rings again.
"Cool it Reno." Chakaze snapped, already slipping into her role as Cherry. Vevo, or, Reno now, calmed imediately, and sighed, taking off the rings.
"Something goes wrong, I'm killing whatever made it go wrong." He snapped, pocketing the rings. Cherry nodded... "Good." and the girl known as Chakaze had vanished into her brain. Rokoshu who was now just s much Deli as Chakaze was Cherry, smiled endearingly at Vevo, who slid into his own role as Reno perfectly, smiling back. Cherry whapped him on the head.
"Yo. We're escaping, not drooling over each other." she snapped, and they slipped into Chakaze's room, jumping out her window and rolling away quickly so as not to land on each other. Cherry was at point, as usual. They slipped unnoticed across the lawn, further becoming their characters as they brought up rehearsed 'memories' of their pasts, previous escapades, infiltrations, etc. They leapt in unison up, slipping easily over the wall and dropping to the ground silently.
The crazy little spoon boy was standing there, and his jaw dropped as the three dropped over the wall in silence, looking like they'd just stolen something ever so slightly as they slipped off into the streets. Then the kid blinked a few times, and the three became his heros.
#418 Posted: 17:31:22 20/05/2011
cool. X3 time for undercover work. X3 and the little spoon boy makes a minor appearance. X3
---
#419 Posted: 17:56:37 21/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yup. smilie He wasn't arrested, even though he's insane! smilie HOW!?!? smilie Either way, it's good to see him again, even if he IS insane. :3 Brings back a few memories! X3 And yes, undercover missions. They've done these before. As you would most likely like to know, Chakaze shall now be reffered to as Cherry, Rokoshu as Deli, and Vevo as Reno. Oh, and here, you'll like this extra bit! smilie

Character Backgrounds:

Cherry- kick @$$ leader of a group of three total, herself included, called the Dark Streaks. They may look plain enough, but are dangerous, each with their own equally deadly fighting style that covers up the other two's weaknesses. One on their own would be hard to kill, but killable. Two together, far harder to kill, all three, yeah, no, not gonna die. You are. Cherry's fighting style is fast, quick, full of single strike power, using mainly needle daggers, which she throws. She CAN throw them in clumps, but doesn't, usually. She also could kick your head off if you somehow got near enough for her to do that before you died.
Deli- a martial arts genius, she's fast, and uses her small size to her advantage. Her brilliant mind, even though it tends to be mathematical, mostly, lets her calculate just where to hit, and how hard to hit, and where weaknesses should be, and also, set traps. Also, due to her OCD, her ADD, and her ADHD, she sees EVERYTHING. Every little detail is known to her, which makes her just as deadly when she ISN'T fighting as when she is. She can unhinge an enemie's trap, change something just enough that it will hurt the enemy instead, and can forge, literally, any signature, handwriting, or mark that she's ever seen before. See? Deadly always.
Reno- The one with the most brute strength out of the three, he specializes more in defense, blocking things with his dagger, and anything else that is available. Give him three pieces of wood and two nails and he'll somehow make a highly effective shield that will block everything except a sword. But that's what his dagger is for. Resourceful, he'll protect both the girls' backs as they kick everyone elses @$$es into orbit.

smilie Hope you like that! Remember this, and come back to it if you need to, but remember it! smilie It's important!
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#420 Posted: 18:52:48 21/05/2011
Yaaay! I finally caught up with at least one of Gf's stories! A momentous day! Wooh! Yeah, Gf story is amazing! Awesome! Great action and storyline. Just what I like!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#421 Posted: 20:39:20 21/05/2011
cool. very cool character backgrounds. X3 they sound like they make a great team. X3
---
#422 Posted: 03:04:55 22/05/2011 | Topic Creator
They don't just make a GREAT team, C-chan. smilie They make the BEST team.
And best of all? smilie
They're all assasins! smilie

Been waitin' to drop that bomb all day! smilie Anyways, thanks D-o! smilie Makes me feel haaaaaappy!
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#423 Posted: 03:55:25 22/05/2011
Yay! Now, I must make this day more momentous and finish that freakin' chapter 20...yeesh...it's soo hard...(Pokemon fan-fic)
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#424 Posted: 06:14:10 22/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Ahhh. smilie
#425 Posted: 22:35:56 22/05/2011
ooh, assasins. that only makes it more cool. X3

oh, sweet, another chapter of the Pokemon fan-fic. X3
---
#426 Posted: 04:02:09 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes, assassins. It's kinda a long side story....... I'll tell you guys some other time, kay? :3
#427 Posted: 14:04:37 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Hope you like it! smilie/

Chapter 27

Cherry lifted the sewer drain with a slight grunt, and was rather amazed at the fact that she didn't have to hold her breath against steanch. All sewers stank, or so she'd thought. "Wow. No stink." Reno muttered, voicing Cherry's thoughts.
"Yeah, amazing, who cares, let's go." She snapped, and Deli giggled a bit, then jumped right down, not even a slight hesitation. She stepped out of the way, and Reno dropped down behind her, fingers trailing along her arm as he passed her. She giggled quietly, and then Cherry dropped down, smacking the two over the back of the heads. "Oh for cryin' out loud, what is WITH you two? Let's go, let's go!" She hissed, taking point. The two stuck their toungues out at her, but followed Cherry through an amazingly CLEAN sewer. Very little grime, very little stink, and one tunnel total, with no lead offs to be found, even for the Dark Streaks. It was almost black as night, but every fifty feet a small lamp burned, lighting up the sewer dimly.
"What's with the lamps?" Deli asked quietly. Cherry ignored her, since she had no clue. Deli took that as her cue to continue with her theory, though. "I mean, there's one every fifty feet, on the dot, and then there's one fifty ONE feet off? And then everything is back to fifty, and it keeps going and going and going? It makes no sense. And we should've been there by now. That informant said it'd only take five minutes at a sprint, and here we are, sprinting, and it's been five minutes, and-" Cherry whirled, slapping her hands over Deli's mouth.
"Just shut up dangit!" she hissed, a vein bluging on her forehead.
"Heeeyy, calm down Cherry." Reno said, gently removing cherry's hands from Deli's mouth. "Relax." He said, and Cherry sighed, stressed already.
"Sorry...... Stressed already, don't need babbling." She muttered, rubbing her temples as she tried to get rid of the forming migraine. "Ugh... Let's go another five minutes, one person's five is another person's ten."
"Yeah, and we're the one person people. Everyone else is the other person." Deli pointed out, not even slightly phased by Cherry's random act of shutting her up.
"Deli, shush." Reno whispered, and she sighed, but shushed. "For you. Not for her. For you." She muttered, and Reno patted her on the head. "Good. Now, Cherry, let's get going, right?" He said, gesturing along the passageway.
"R-Right. And cut the lovey-dovery cr@p, it's making me sick. Ever since you two saved each other's lives on our last mission, you've been acting like love sick pidgeons." Cherry snapped, in a mutter, but turned, and they all ran down the sewer tunnel again.
#428 Posted: 16:38:21 23/05/2011
a clean sewer? lamps? something's deffinitely up.....
great chapter. can't wait to see where they end up. X3
---
#429 Posted: 19:14:02 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie Duh something's up! smilie And weren't you just logged in...? ?o.o?
#430 Posted: 19:19:37 23/05/2011
oh, i come and go sometimes, if there isn't much to do here.
---
#431 Posted: 20:38:13 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Ahhhhh, yeah, me too. smilie
#432 Posted: 20:47:07 23/05/2011
yeah. no point in staying on if there's nothing to do.
---
#433 Posted: 20:51:47 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Meeeeh! MagiStream is down too, so... Oof... :x Oof... And Spiral Knights is time consuming...
#434 Posted: 21:01:34 23/05/2011
oh, that sucks. yeah, Spiral Knights is time consuming. and i don't even know how slow it'd be if i tried it with dial-up. >.<
---
#435 Posted: 21:04:40 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeesh! o.o Scary...
But not what I meant. I meant the Clockworks. smilie
#436 Posted: 21:16:51 23/05/2011
yeah, Spiral Knights and dial-up....... >.<
ah, i see. x3
---
#437 Posted: 21:38:24 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Jeesh. XP Bad combo...
Yah! \smilie/
#438 Posted: 21:50:54 23/05/2011
very bad combo..... >.<
yep. smilie
---
#439 Posted: 13:55:28 24/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeahs.
And now! \smilie/ Moooooore! \smilie/

Chapter 28
The Dark Streaks stopped, after five minutes more, and still nothing. "There's nothing here. Can we GO now?" Reno snapped, impatient. Cherry ignored him.
"...Well, this is odd... Does this overly well kept tunnel just stretch on forevor?" she muttered, and it seemed to do just that.
"Who knows? But anyway, can we go BACK to the randomly out of place one now? I have an ideaaaaaaaaaaa!" Deli said, bouncing up and down excitedly. Reno put a hand on the top of her head, trying to stop the bouncing. He just succeeded in making the bounces smaller, and faster.
"If it'll stop your bouncing, that's a GREAT idea." He muttered, just as irritated by the bouncing as Cherry. Deli sweat dropped.
"I bounce when excited! ExCUSE me!" She snapped, whipping her head around and slipping out of Reno's grip, bouncing again. Cherry rolled her eyes, and headed back the way they'd come.
"Come on. It's a straight shot there, at a high speed sprint. Let's go." She ordered, and dashed off. The other two followed, Deli more skipping than running, Reno wondering why the heck he dealt with the bouncing.
---
Dentro was in a half doze as Tamishi and Venia came back, Venia wearing another shirt, a green, V-neck tank top. Tamishi just looked smug, while Venia looked highly self consciuos. "Tam, the green clashes with my hair and eyes, and I don't like the V-neck, it's so exposing that it makes me-"
"Oh stop complaining, Venia! You look fine!" Tamishi said, grinning. She was still wearing her tattered clothes herself, but didn't seem to care in the least. "Oh Deeeeeeeentrooooo! Wakey wakey, your girlfriend looks hot!" she said, kicking him in the side, not GENTLY, but not so hard she'd severely injure him.
"Wagh!? Wha, wha, huh, huh?" He said, metal stick suddenly in his hand, a sword, as he was snapped into slightly drowsy wakefulness. Tamishi blocked the wild swings with her claws, hastily formed.
"Calm down, dude! Shut up!" Tamishi snapped, now kicking his wrist, the sword flipping out of Dentro's sleepy grip and burrying itself in a tree. That woke Dentro up the rest of the way, and he rubbed his wrist, blinking a few times.
"Ow?" He muttered, not having noticed Venia juuust yet. He walked over, to get his sword, and Tamishi abruptly spun him around to face Venia. He blinked, surprised, and she blushed visibly, looking down and rubbing her bare arm awkwardly. "...Wow. Venia, you look..." He searched for a word. "Hot?" Tamishi whispered in his ear. "Yeah, you look hot!" Dentro said, then blinked. "Hey, wait, don't put words in my mouth!" He snapped, whapping Tamishi in the head. "And leggo of me!"
"Hey, hey, don't blame me, you SAID it!" Tamishi said, dodging away easily. Venia was blushing some more at Dentro's comment, and the guy himself kept glancing at Venia, unable to keep his gaze off of her.
"...Venia, you really do look dazzling." He told her, and she blinked at him, smiling ever so slightlym but actually very, very self conscious.
"Th-Thank you." She muttered, and Dentro smiled.
And then Tamishi slipped up behind Dentro and shoved him into Venia.
The two toppled, Dentro landing on top of Venia, faces an inch away from each other. Venia's face blazed as red as her hair, and Dentro stuttered out an apology, saying he'd tripped...
But Venia didn't push him away, and he seemed rather reluctant to get up, even though he'd never admit it.
Tamishi snickered to herself, feeling proud. She'd only leant Venia her spare shirt, and Dentro was having issues not drooling openly at her. And now, she'd 'pushed' Dentro into Venia, and there you had it. 'The fools are obviously in love.' Tamishi thought happily. 'This is gonna be fun.'
#440 Posted: 16:45:02 24/05/2011
hehe. loved it. simply loved that chapter. X3
i love how Deli's bouncing and skipping about, and the others are annoyed with her. its kinda funny. X3
and need i say anything about the scene with Dentro and Venia? X3
---
#441 Posted: 19:18:35 24/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Goodie! smilie *clap clap clap*
Haha! smilie Yeah, they've got low tolerance for her when she's overly happy, but just don't pi$$ her off too much. smilie
smilie
And no, no you do not! <smilie> *hands on hips, proud*
#442 Posted: 20:09:57 24/05/2011
yep. smilie
hehe. she's annoying when happy, but you don't want to make her mad. i see. X3
no, not much is needed to say about that part. X3
---
#443 Posted: 20:54:54 24/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, she's the oddest one out of the three Dark Streaks. smilie
At all. smilie HE likes HER, and that's that. :3 And Tamishi is enjoying this, aren't you Tamish? \smilie>
Tamishi: Yesh! Yesh I is! :3
Venia: Heeeey! Shut up Tam, you're just making us awkwarder! smilie
Dentro: *overly awkward* What Ven said.
Tamishi: Ven, now, is it? *evil smug kitty grin* Hear that Venia? Ven! He's nicknamed you already! smilie
Venia: *punches Tamishi in mouth* ... *pure angry kitty*
Tamishi: *out cold* ...
Dentro: thank you. - - *kicks Tamishi's head* To make sure she doesn't wake up any time soon...
Tamishi: *wakes up abruptly* So you can make out pass-mmph!!!!
Venia: *stuffed Tamishi's shirt in her mouth, flips herover, ties her hands together in Tam's shirt too, ties pants legs together over feet, flips onto her back, and leans her against a tree* Shut up. smilie
Tamishi: MMMM MM MM-MM MMM!!! (Like I get a choice!!!)
Dentro: Well, that was nice. o.o *makes mental note to not get Venia angry.*
*EVER*
#444 Posted: 21:02:47 24/05/2011
apparently. X3
hehehe, this is fun to watch. X3
Nadia: haha, all we need now is popcorn. *grabs a bag* by the way, tiger, nice work. never cared much for annoying people myself.
Abby: hi! ooh, popcorn. *eats some*
Nadia: hey, that's mine! get your own bag!
Abby: ok, don't mind if i do. *grabs Nadia's bag* X3
Nadia: rotten little thief..... *mutters*
Abby: *looks* so, what's going on here?
Nadia: just your favorite kind of story, sis, romance.
Abby: *eyes get big and bright* really?! yay! *blinsk, sees Tam unconcious* so, i'm guessing here, those two *points to Venia and Dentro* are dating, and she *points to Tam* either came in between them or bothered them or something, right?
---
#445 Posted: 21:05:29 24/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Isn't it? X3
Dentro and Venia: NOOOO!!!! *shout at Abby indignantly*
Tamishi: *fully consious, by the way, struggles rather uselessly* Mmm! Mmm mmm mmmmm!!!! (Yeees! Yees theeey aaaaare!!!!)
Dentro and Venia: Shut up you!!! *both kick Tamishi in sides*
Tamishi: T T *tears stream down her face silently, due to gagging with her own shirt*
#446 Posted: 21:19:53 24/05/2011
yes, lots of fun. X3
Abby: *blinks* ok, whatever. *smug look, doesn't believe them* look, i like speacilize in people who like each other but won't admit it. its so easy to tell, especially when your own sister is--*Nadia covers her mouth*
Nadia: don't. even. think about it. i told you a thousand times not to ramble on about me like that.
Abby: *moves her hand* oh, whatever. you're only being secretive because you've been in their situation before, and you might be again. *grins*
Nadia: *glares. looks at Dentro and Venia* if you want to tie her up too, feel free.
Abby: wait! no! i'll be quiet! *quietly eats popcorn*
---
#447 Posted: 21:29:06 24/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Dentro and Venia: *look at each other* ... *look at Abby*
Venia: Can I seriously tie her up? It's be way easy with her wearing a dress and all.
Dentro: Yeah, that'd be great, can she? - -
#448 Posted: 21:57:14 24/05/2011
Abby: wah! Nadia, help! *hides behind her sister in cat form*
Nadia: *picks her up and holds her* nah, i got her. besides, she's smart. she'll know not to talk now. right, sis?
Abby: uh, right. besides, you don't want to tie me up, do you? *gives Dentro and Venia her cutest cat look*
---
#449 Posted: 13:59:47 25/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Dentro: I'm a Dog. *is blunt*
Venia: And I'm a Tiger. Kitty too, little house cat. *grins scarily*
Tamishi: MM M M MM-MM-MM!!! (And I'm a Wolverine!!!)
Dentro and Venia: *shuted at Tamishi* NO ONE CARES!!!
Venia: Well, now, as I have nothing else to do, I'm off to go be part of the story again. Come on Dentro.
Dentro: *has no choice* Bye! :3 *waves, dragging Tamishi after them both as they go back through the portal to story*

Chapter 28

Cherry, Reno, and Deli stopped in front of the slightly off lamp. "Okay, we're here, now what's what?" Cherry asked Deli. Deli 'hmmmm'd for a moment, then examined the amazingly clean, dry wall.
"Didja know that this small stone right here is sandstone, while the rest of it is a dark limestone, and that the sandstone is light to blend in and just look discollored, even though a smart mind would piece together the fact that nothing in this place is discollored, and that the sandstone block together with the slightly off lamp, raher easily, so that if you pressed the sandstone block just so, like this, an pulled down, right, and up on the lamp like this, then let go of the sandsone like so, that the hidden door would pop out and slide overm justifying the slight scuff marks on the ground, like this?" She said, and then stepped back from the wall after her explanation. A click sounded, and a slight, sliiiight grating sound echoed through the tunnel as said hidden door popped out, exactly as Deli had said it would.
"You're a genius, Deli!" Reno said, grinning. Deli beamed.
"I know I am." She said, smiling at Reno, who smiled back, a tad suggestively, and Deli turned away, blushing violently.
Cherry whacked them both on the head. "Hellooo! Focus! Deli's a genius, we know, thanks again, Del, and let's get going!" She snapped, but Deli grabbed her wrist, pulling her back before she coul step inside.
"Hold on." she said, snatching one of Cherry's needle daggers out of her hair, and tossing it into th hidden tunnel. As it hit the floor, a huge pit opened up, seemingly out of nowhere, and the dagger fell down it. They did not hear it hit the bottom, but that might just mean that... It didn't bear thinking about.
"Wow. Thanks Deli." Cherry said, glad she hadn't walked to her doom.
"No problem. Fix your hair and come on." Deli said, and Cherry pulled one of the needle daggers from where they were strapped under her skirt, and repinned her hair.
"Let's do this. Only trap, Deli?"
"Yep. Who'd need another one, right?"
"Point taken. Wonder why we weren' told about it?"
"Wasn't known of?"
"Meh, don't believe THAT for a second. Let's go."
And with that, Cherry dashed off, easily leapig over the ten foot opening in the floor, and landing on solid ground. Deli and Reno followed, landing just as easily. Then they all dashed down the hallway, Deli in lea thi time, because of her observantness. She was most valuable at the moment, really, BECAUSE she noticed everything. The hallway was better lit, with many more lamps, all lit and blazing brightly after the initial pit area, which had been until except for the dim light from outside. Now, they were running silently through the well lit hallway, wondering just what they'd find at the other end...
#450 Posted: 17:38:02 25/05/2011
cool, very cool. Deli may be annoying, but she is obviously needed. X3

Abby: *blinks at them, cuteness fading* wha.....? but no one survives the cat eyes....... *seems depressed now*
Nadia: hey, look at what you knuckleheads did! you broke my sister! she's always a ray of sunshine, and now she has a dark cloud over her head! what do you have to say for yourselves?! huh?!
Abby: *sits limp and pitiful looking, actualy dark cloud raining on her, only adding to the depression since she hates water* ........... *blinks, sits quietly for a moment, then meows loudly, actually calling for Clow, if he understood cat*
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me