Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders
First | Page 2 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#51 Posted: 21:58:05 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Tanks! Tanks yous bery much! I making next chapta later.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#52 Posted: 23:06:46 06/10/2010
You're welcome!Can't wait to read it!
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#53 Posted: 22:34:37 07/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Okays. Gonna haves to wait a little longer, cause I'ma go eat dinner now. Sorries! Maybe if SOMEONE didn't have me stuck in the RPs, I would have written it by now. *coughcyndercough2000cough*
#54 Posted: 22:35:21 07/10/2010
oops sorry!
---
#55 Posted: 21:54:07 08/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Eh. Is okays. I post next Chapta now!

Chapter Seven: Remember the Pain, Remember the Love

.............They stood there, staring at Chakaze as he hung by his knees from a branch. Dentro and Venia were there, Dentro again, and Venia for the first time. They were the same, one and the same. "Why did you want to show me this?" Dentro's memory asked. Chakaze laughed. "I've been upsidedown for 30 minutes! How is that NOT cool?" She asked. They blushed. Then they cleared their throught. "Er, well, I could probably do that." They said. Then they swung upsidedown next to Chakaze. The blood rushed to their head and they blinked, tears dripping down their forehead. "How do you do this for 30 minutes!?" they asked. Chakazed laughed and dropped to the ground. They fell. On their heads. "Ow!" Chakaze laughed and helped them up. Then the memory of her faded to be replaced by the smell of fire, smoke, and blood. the sounds of screaming and shouts were loud around them, Dentro and Venia still as one. they dashed though a small village, searching frantically. They were a few years older this time, a young man, instead of a boy. They held a sword of silver in their hand and blocked a blow aimed for their head. they sliced the man who had tried to kill them down before he could try again. "CHAKAZEEEEEEEE!!!!" they shouted. Then they ran again, searching. And there she was, running towards them. But she had coldness in her eyes and two swords in her hands. .......Silver swords. Nothing swords. She attacked with a cold look in her eyes, not a word. They blocked the first attack but couldn't block both swords and felt the second one cut deep. But what cut them deeper was that Chakaze had tried to kill them. It cut them to the core. As they lay on the ground, bleeding, this faded and was replaced by a whitewashed room, no metal of any kind around, and men. Five of them. Venia and Dentro eyed them, arms crossed protectively over the scar on their chest from Chakaze. "i want them all dead." they said. The men alll grinned, for they were Nothings, but they had technology. "Of course." their leader said. "But who do you want dead?" without hesitation they answered. "The Wilds. All of them." No more questions were asked and they were rushed from the room and out of the bulding with a few words of assurance. This faded and was replaced by them standing in front of a roomfull of Domestic leaders and confirming that the Wilds would soon be gone. The few that were there were Dentro's and Venia's- who were wtill one- most trusted. They wouldn't ever tell any of the other Domestics what was going on, or that they had organised it. They all left and that one faded to be replaced by one of Dentro crying on his bed. this time, Venia was separate from him, and she was crying too. Dentro sat up. this wasn't a memory that he knew. Venia shook her head. "No. I've altered one you have of sleeping and combined your memories of what your room looked like. This place doesn't exist and never will." Dentro lay there, reabsorbing all the pain, and this time, letting it out as tears. All the hurt, the love he had felt betrayed by Chakaze, her actual betrayel, the realization that she had actually betrayed him and left him to die. And then she'd killed others. But it wasn't her whole race. It had just been a select few. .....and her. The whole place faded into white light and they were back, in their own bodis, cheeks soaked in tears. they jolted back from each other, and stared at each other from a now very short distance. "So that's why...." Venia whispered.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#56 Posted: 23:05:31 08/10/2010
I love it! I kinda got a little lost but then I was back on track again. Time to put Chakaze on the poll!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#57 Posted: 23:08:28 08/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh no, Chakaze isn't an actual.........never mind. You just gave me a great da** idea. Thanks FS! I owe you one!
#58 Posted: 23:11:17 08/10/2010
Well, she still counts as one. Its called a Minor character. Heh, I was just curious as well as you!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#59 Posted: 23:13:06 08/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, you just gave me a clearance for future writers bock! Thank you SO much! *glomps FS and goes off to write down idea* Keep Chakaze as a minor chara for now. The next chapter, things get interesting.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#60 Posted: 23:16:39 08/10/2010
awesome story. it just keeps getting better. please write more soon.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#61 Posted: 23:18:42 08/10/2010
*gets glomp* OMG! Well...your welcome?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#62 Posted: 16:22:42 09/10/2010
Great story!
---
#63 Posted: 19:55:51 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Tanks again FS! X3 And now! Here's the next chapter!

Chapter Eight: Enter- the Betrayer; Enter- Chakaze

Chakaze walked through the halls of the Nothing castle. She stopped outside of a set of two big giant doors. Her boots scuffed the floor as she took a deep breath and then raised her gauntleted hand to knock. The doors swung open on their own and a voice came from within the lit chamber. "Enter." She took a deep breath and entered a whitewashed room filled with a table, chairs, and nine humans. Nothings. She knelt down on one knee and bowed her head. "It is true. The blast has destroyed all of the lesser Melder classes. And, as you promised. Venia and her lot are gone." She paused. "Dentro's Domestics...are as well." She said, choking on the last words. "Good. Good. Very good. Your Melders now have the ntire forest to yourselves. Is that not what you wished? And isn't Dentro dead? You killed him a long time ago, right? so why the sadness?" the voice said. That monotone voice. How she wanted to kill that monotone voice. Silence it forever. "Yes. He had been dead for a long time now. But I did not relish killing him. I....I...loved...him...." She trailed off, voice cracking. She must not cry here, or she would be killed. "Hm. Well. You are dismissed." the voice said. Chakaze stood, her skirt rustleing as she got up. She straingtened her tight chain mail vest and left the room. The doors slid silently closed behind her and she ran to her room. She threw herself onto her bed and cried. Her very last link to Dentro was gone. Forever.

What do you think of the new chara? I know her appearance is a little black and white right now, but I'm workin on it.
#64 Posted: 19:59:59 10/10/2010
Cool, I like it!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#65 Posted: 20:01:33 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
X3 Yay! I happy! Next chapter I describe her looks and feelings! Just so you all can see what your expectations for her add up to be. .........And to torutre you all to death.
#66 Posted: 20:08:25 10/10/2010
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#67 Posted: 20:44:51 10/10/2010
I love the story!smilie
---
#68 Posted: 21:04:08 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you, thank you. And nice DUN DUN DUNNNNNN FS! I like! X3
#69 Posted: 21:06:10 10/10/2010
Oh no!Is something bad gonna happen?
---
#70 Posted: 21:07:04 10/10/2010
Mabeyyyyyy..... Thank you Goldenfire...I think. Who wants to see a picture I just drew?!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#71 Posted: 21:30:34 10/10/2010
Okay,let's see it!smilie
---
#72 Posted: 21:48:01 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
You say you'll show us and then leave. loser. And I think the dun dun dun was simply dramatic c2000.
#73 Posted: 21:49:23 10/10/2010
Yea,I guess!smilie
---
#74 Posted: 21:54:46 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, I'm still gonna leave you all hanging on the prospect of learning what Chakaze looks like and thinks like. If you wanna post what you think here, feel free. .................Cause I actually have no idea.
#75 Posted: 21:56:50 10/10/2010
Oh,ok!I'm not going to think about it.I want to read it.smilie
---
#76 Posted: 22:00:21 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie Think. About it. I actually need help. A lot of help. So please. Think. About. It.
#77 Posted: 22:00:51 10/10/2010
Hey! Im trying to upload it! GOSH!

[User Posted Image]
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#78 Posted: 22:04:46 10/10/2010
Cute!smilie
---
#79 Posted: 22:06:03 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Awwwwwww! It's so adorable! Why does his mother not want him!?
#80 Posted: 22:14:44 10/10/2010
Its not that she dosn't want him, its just that she did something she dosen't want him to know..she dosn't want Blaze (john) to get hurt.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#81 Posted: 22:21:18 10/10/2010
Cool!smilie
---
#82 Posted: 16:18:17 11/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Awwww..... Poor little guy. he just wants his mommy.
#83 Posted: 20:52:49 11/10/2010
this an awesome story. great job. can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the good work.
---
#84 Posted: 21:03:51 11/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm actually looking for a writers block smasher. what do you think Chakaze looks like and thinks like?
#85 Posted: 21:32:04 11/10/2010
I imagined Chakaze with coal black hair and green emerald eyes.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#86 Posted: 21:45:30 11/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Hmmmm.....Anyone else?
#87 Posted: 20:47:51 12/10/2010
I imagine cute brown hair,and brown eyes.She's in pain because she loved Dentro too much.......smilie Best I could do!I also imagine her clothes black.....smilie Maybe green eyes would be better................
---
#88 Posted: 21:21:36 12/10/2010 | Topic Creator
No. No green eyes. I have too many green eyed images in my head for that. They all blend together, and she would be TOO perfect. I don't want that. I'm still working on the next chapter in my mind, but here's a side story.

Super Special Blah Blah Blah One: What is With the Wilds?

Dentro: Venia, I've always wondered this. Why do you Wilds always act so diferantly?
Venia: Well Dentro, it's kinda comlicated. We all belong to differant(sp?) groups. We call those groups packs, or herds, depending on the type of Wild we are, Fight or Flee. And in those groups are smaller sub groups that are based on main diet, like meat, mainly veggies, mixed, mostly fruits....
Dentro: ................
Venia: Am I boring you?
Chakaze: Duh!
Venia: Where on earth did YOU come from!?
Chakaze: Over there. *points to waiting area*
Venia: Oh....kayyyy.........

And End! Whatcha think? That;s just the first Super Special Blah Blah Blah!
#89 Posted: 21:25:23 12/10/2010
Cool!smilie how about bright blue?Blue?Sky blue?Brown?
---
#90 Posted: 21:35:34 12/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Hmmmmm.....Stop listing. I've got her image. Now her outfit.
Base so far:
Shirt: tight woven chain mail tanktop, pretty much metal cloth.
Pants/Skirt: Same kind of material as her shirt, but is slightly thinner and goes down to her ankles.
Shoes: Soft cloth boots with a rubber like sole, that are made for quiet movement through forests, if not hallways... They go up just above the hem to her skirt, and they fold down at the top.

Anything to add a little color?
#91 Posted: 21:47:49 12/10/2010
I don't know!It sounds cool!
---
#92 Posted: 22:12:21 12/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Tanks. But She needs SOME color.....*chews lip in thought*.................
#93 Posted: 20:46:45 13/10/2010
I don't know!Maybe green or red or orange or blue.
---
#94 Posted: 20:50:59 13/10/2010
well, what colors do you like? which ones would suit her personallity more? i'm taking some art classes, so i could probally tell you which colors would suit diffrent personallitys. or you could simply choose a favorite color.
---
#95 Posted: 22:29:11 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well..........I'm not sure about her personality..... that's why I asked. I think I'm gonna make the next chapter a D & V instead of a Chakaze.....

Chapter Nine: TMI

Dentro stared at Venia and Venia stared at Dentro. Finally, Dentro spoke. "So does that answer your questions? Is that enough?" he asked. Venia's tear streaked face turned bright red as she blushed. "Actually...that was a bit too much." she said. Dentro slowly turned red too. "......Oh." he said. Then he turned to face the wall to hide his face. Venia turned to face the same wall. "But now.....I think I understand why......" She slowly reached out to touch where his scar was under his shirt. He flinched away from her touch. "......you wanted Wilds dead. But..." She pulled back. ".....I.....don't see why.........you would want......them all dead....If.....it was just her...........who had hurt you.....so much..." She said. Dentro remained silent. Venia continued. "......I geuss......you were hurt so much.......on the inside....that........you just couldn't stand it anymore..............." She said. he said nothing. ".....and you.....needed, deep down....to tell someone........about Chakaze....but......there was....no one...to tell..." She trailed off and sat there in silence for a while. Dentro spoke. ".....About anything..............just......a blank spot inside me......where she used to be.....and now.........she's gone..........For good....And so are anyone I could tell now...............There's no one left for me....in this world..........Not anymore............................." Venia was silent this time as Dentro went on. "They're all gone.....because of some foolish need.....I had........to....hurt her back.........." He was silent. Venia reached out and put her hand on his scar again. "You're not alone now." She said, looking at him. He turned to look at her, and didn't flinch away this time. "No....i geuss I'm not." he said, chewing his lip.

Is it good? I felt that there had to be a conection between them, and I also felt that this hesitant way of showing it worked best.
And to answer any possible questions about the title, I just HAD to have one with this! smilie (And yes, it is the text abreviation of To Muck Information)
#96 Posted: 22:38:31 13/10/2010
Good! I like it! *works on my two stroys*
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#97 Posted: 22:43:14 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. I'm gonna make another Super Special Blah Blah Blah soon. Hmmmm.......Abreviation for that: SSBlahx3 (Super Special Blah times 3)
#98 Posted: 20:56:26 14/10/2010
It's great!smilie
---
#99 Posted: 21:06:31 14/10/2010
great story. nice chapter. nice to know they can understand each other now.
---
#100 Posted: 21:16:54 14/10/2010
Post on wolf magic two!smilie
---
First | Page 2 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me