Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Eclipse: Valley Of The Dragons
Page 1 of 1
The Legend Of Eclipse: Valley Of The Dragons [CLOSED]
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#1 Posted: 08:02:37 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah! I closed my Sceptile Story because it was getting a Little Boring, So i decided to create a story based on Dragons. My ideas came from one of My Spore planets when i noiced that my whole planet was dominated by dragon creatures ALL created by myself! I named That Planet "Valley Of The Dragons" And thought i could start a story on it!
This Story IS a Cliffhanger, so it might not be a Happy ending.....
Im still planning the ending so dont suspect anything yet

CHARACTERS
Name: Lunar Eclipse
element: elemental
dragon species: Imperial dragon
other: She was raised by imperial dragons who found her as an egg, She has become the dragon king of all dragons and is also known as a god.
She is called "FAR-QI" in a sacred language called "Draconic"
power: 100/100
defence: 99/100
speed: 99/100
radar: 99/100
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
darkform:
[User Posted Image]
lives: Dragon valley

Name: Shakuse'a
element: Fire, Ice, Earth and Thunder
dragon species: cet'racus Dragon
other: He is the Leader of The valley of dragons
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Darkform:
[User Posted Image]
lives: Dragon Valley

Name: Draku'sa
element: Shadow, poisen, fear and wind
dragon species: Evilcus'a dragon
other: He is an evil dragon, he lives on the side of the volcano and is the worst enermy of the Valley of The dragons
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Darkform: None
lives: Dark volcano
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 17:39:54 06/09/2010 by cynder 9999
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#2 Posted: 08:03:32 05/09/2010
awsome plot
Wish I had spore :/
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#3 Posted: 08:08:11 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Im justing editing The Characters, I will start the First chapter After i Have Done the Characters

(Spore is only £11.99 On amazon, something like that smilie)
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:08:23 05/09/2010 by cynder 9999
#4 Posted: 08:12:02 05/09/2010
awsome
but dont you have to download it on the computer I mean m y mum says its a waste of space on the computer it is soooooooooo unfair
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#5 Posted: 08:19:27 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
You dont need to download it, you just need to buy the game disk, put it into your computer and BOBS YA UNCLE!! Your read to play

(Well, thats what happened on meh PC)
---
Leaving, For good..
#6 Posted: 08:20:37 05/09/2010
oh well i dinny really care that much
---
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#7 Posted: 08:51:51 05/09/2010
you don't need to instal it? yeah right. It'll take up a bit of space, but it won't be a download.
#8 Posted: 09:13:33 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay....
Here is The prologue

PROLOGUE
Eclipse wondered through a feild,She had been walking trhough this feild for Hours! she stopped a lake and began drinking the water.
"Where am i?" she asked herself, lifting her snout out of the water.
She suddenly heard a roar from around a huge hill, she lgot to her feet and began running towards the roar. Huge fireballs blast from behind the hill, hitting the feilds and setting the Flowers Alight.
"What is going on?!?!?!" Eclipse growled, she suddenly had to jump to one side as another Fireball came her way! Eclipse came to the to hill and saw to huge dragons fighting, smaller dragons hid behind rocks, bushes and whatever they could find. Eclipse watched, A blue dragon named Shakuse'a was fighting an Evil Black dragon named Draku'sa. Eclipse watched silently as shakuse'a rammed Draku'sa into the hill, Draku'sa screamed in pain and quickly takes off and flys away, beating his wings at amazing speeds. Shakuse'a roared in triumph, he turned and saw Eclipse.
Eclipse ran forwards
"That was amazing!" cried Eclipse
"Excuse me, but who are you?" asked Shakuse'a
"Sorry to rush in like that, But my name is Eclipse, I got lost and dont know where i am" Eclipse Replyed "Who are you?"
"My name Is shakuse'a, You have found yourself in The valley of the dragons" Shakuse'a smiled
"Who was that evil dragon?" Asked Eclipse
"You cannot know that.....yet" Replyed shakuse'a "Welcome to the Valey of the dragons!"........
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:13:42 05/09/2010 by cynder 9999
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#9 Posted: 09:46:29 05/09/2010
Nice Prolouge!
#10 Posted: 09:59:30 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#11 Posted: 10:39:33 05/09/2010
You're Welcome :-)
#12 Posted: 15:02:18 05/09/2010
awsome bsmilie
---
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#13 Posted: 17:17:24 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 1
HUNTERS

Eclipse walked next to Shakuse'a, they walked on a River bank.
"Could i have a tour of this place, Shakuse'a?" asked Eclipse, Shakuse'a looked down on Eclipse
"Yes, Eclipse" Smiled Shakuse'a
"So, what is this river called?" asked Eclipse
"Tia'chi, It leads out to a huge opening to where the water dragons live" Shakuse'a replied. They came to a alley which was a path between 2 huge Hills. Eclipse and shakuse'a came to a small pond surounded by dragons which looked like shakuse'a just with different coloured scales.
"This must be your home" Eclipse said
"yes, i live here" Shakuse'a smiled
"It sure is peacefull here" Eclipse nodded
"Yes, But it is not always peacefull" Shakuse'a replied
"Why?" Asked Eclipse, Shakuse'a suddenly stopped walking and sighed
"Hunters come here and are attempting to wipe us out of This place and start city on our land, we sure could need a powerfull dragon's help" Shakuse'a sighed
"Im an Imperial dragon, i could help" Smiled Eclipse
"Really!?!? But those hunters are strong and have laser weapons that only advanced creatures can have!" Shakuse'a cried
"I have been in many Legends, I think i could wipe this Hunter off your Valley" Laughed Eclipse, There was a sudden shriek from beyond the valley, Shakuse'a and Eclipse gasped and began running towards the shriek. They came to a Large lake, a dead Aqua dragon float through the lake, a bullet in his neck
"The Hunters!" cried Shakuse'a
"I will sort this out!" Hissed Eclipse, she ran forwards and swam through the lake, The hunters turned and saw her, they aimed their gun and was about to pull the trigger when Eclipse suddenly created an Elemental ball between her claws and blasted the Ball at the Hunters, Killing 3 of them!
The Hunters snarled and got out spears, Eclipse quickly Jump out of the water and swipped the spears from the Hunters' hands before blasting them with fire. 2 of them were killed
"3 MORE!!" Eclipse hissed angrilly as her claws turned to Ice shards and he dug her claws into one of the hunter's chest, killing him. She turned and her tail quickly sparked with Thunder and Lightning, She hit the hunter with her tail, Killing him as soon as Eclipse's tail came in contact with The Hunter's shoulder. Shakuse'a shreiked as a hunter appeared behind Eclipse and held his gun to the back of Eclipse's head! Eclipse growled , there was a flash and Eclipse suddenly turned into a Cloud of Poisenous fumes! She hovered above the Hunter's head, causing the hunter to die as he breathed in the toxic fumes. There was another Flash and The Fumes turned Back into Eclipse. Shakuse'a smiled and flew over the lake to Eclipse
"Your Amazing! Better than what i can do!" Shakuse'a smiled
"What do you think? Im an Imperial Dragon" Laughed Eclipse
"We could really use your help clearing the rest of the Hunters" Said Shakuse'a
"There is more?" Eclipse asked
"Yes, alot more" Shakuse'a replyed
"I agree to Help you, But that means i need to move From my Cave in the Mountains to here" Eclipse said "Is that okay?"
"That is fine!" Shakuse'a smiled, he was very happy
"Now, Show my cave" Eclipse said
"Yes, Eclipse" Shakuse'a nodded, They both began walking away from the large river and towards another Area of the Valley...............

The Chapters are always longer than the Prologue, my chapters for this story are going to be VERY long
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:20:44 05/09/2010 by cynder 9999
#14 Posted: 18:43:09 05/09/2010
great chap
---
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#15 Posted: 18:44:45 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, The hunters got owned smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#16 Posted: 18:59:37 05/09/2010
yup they sure did
---
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#17 Posted: 19:14:41 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Next Chapter tommorow smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
#18 Posted: 19:39:43 05/09/2010
yay cant wait
---
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#19 Posted: 17:24:14 06/09/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 2
RESCUEING SHAKUSE'A'S HATCHLINGS

Eclipse and Shakuse'a finaly came to a cave, the cave was wide and the walls were crested with crystals. Eclipse looked at the shining crystals and gasped
"So, Is this my cave?" she asked
"Yes, You will be sleeping here and Living here" Shakuse'a replyed
"What an amazing view" Eclipse smiled, The cave was on a hill top which looked over the whole of the dragon valley
"Yes, you need a good view on the valley so you can see where the hunters attack!" Shakuse'a roared angrilly, Eclipse could see that Shakuse'a was angry everytime he mentioned the hunters.
"I can fly down and attack them if they do strike" Eclipse said
The moon shined brightly in the sky, Shakuse'a stared at the moon, his eyes glinted. The stars began appearing.
"You better Get some rest now" Shakuse'a smiled "If the hunters attack, you need all your energy to use moves on them to stop them" Shakuse'a turned and flapped his wings, ready to take off
"Good Night" He said, he flapped his wings again and with a loud roar, toke to the sky and flew towards another part of the valley. Eclipse watched him fly away
"Good night" she said, she turned and walked into her cave. Her cave was dark but the crystals glowed brightly so she could see her way around. She finaly came to the end of the cave, a big stray nest lay at the back of the cave, eclipse walked into it and lay down. Eclipse's tail swished slowly as her eyes fluttered shut and she fell asleep.................

The next morning, she woke to see shakuse'a at the entrance of the cave, his face looked upset and panicked
"Eclipse, The hunters! They are attacking the realms and they are making their way towards my children!" Cried Shakuse'a, Eclispe got up and growled angrilly. She ran forwards and ran out of the cave before flapping her wings and taking off, Shakuse'a followed. Eclipse scanned the grould, looking for the hunters, there were none in sight. Eclipse twisted her head around to see 6 hunters, they were dressed in black with black amour.
The hunters were not human, they were lizards which stood on 2 legs, they had spikes down their spines and they had sharp fangs. Their tounges flicked in-and-out time-to-time. Eclipse growled and flew down , she could see all 5 of shakuse'a's children playing in the pond. They had No idea what was about to happen to them! The hunters ran forwards, Eclipse flew down and opened her jaws, releasing wind from her jaws. The hunters turned and were suddenly blown back into the hillside as the powerfull gales pushed them back. Eclipse growled and flew in for the kill when another hunter suddenly leaped down from a high cliff and was about to blast her when she twisted her head and and roared loudly, her claws turned to fire as she lashed the leaping hunter away form herself!
"Shakuse'a! Check the Realm for anymore groups of hunters! I with deal with these hunters now GO!" cried Eclipse, Shakuse'a nodded and flew off towards the other side of the realm. Eclipse turned and flew towards the group of hunters, the hunters got off the wall and leaped at Eclipse, Eclipse growled and opened her jaws again, releasing a blood curlding shriek which caused the hunters to cover their cat-like ears with their claws! Eclipse saw her chance and flew forwards, blasting a smoke ball from her mouth around the hunters, the hunters looked around in confusion when they were suddenly killed by a fire ball shot by Eclipse.
Eclipse landed above the dead bodys and the hunters and roared loudly, the roar echoed through the realms and all the other hunters in the dragon valley gasped and began running out of the valley. They knew that Eclipse had returned to destroy them and retreated into the forest leading away from the Valley. None of the dragons had been killed this time, only injured by the hunters. Eclipse turned to shakuse'a's 5 children. They were floating in the pond, shocked by Eclipse's amazing power.
Shakuse'a suddenly flew down from the sky and landed next to Eclipse
"You still have your moves!" He laughed, turning to his children "Thankyou, Eclipse, fore saving my children and the other dragons from the hunters" Shakuse'a cried
"No problem" Eclipse smiled.
This may be the end of the hutners, or is it?..............
---
Leaving, For good..
#20 Posted: 20:17:59 07/09/2010
awsome agian
---
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#21 Posted: 16:48:40 10/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Next Chapter tommorow
---
Leaving, For good..
#22 Posted: 19:41:02 12/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Anyone intrested?
---
Leaving, For good..
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me