Page 1 of 1
deleated profile?! [CLOSED]
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#1 Posted: 02:18:32 26/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok so when i was at the main menu of TEN i went to extras and did 1 of the dragon challenges when i went back i wanted to look at the gallery and then i saw that my 50 times beated 100% profile was GONE!!!!!!!!! all the other 2 profiles i had were still there.
im now very sad smilie
(ps2 version)
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#2 Posted: 02:51:28 26/08/2010
sometimes that happens to me like i would go to load my best profile and its not there so all you do is just return to the main menu and enter back in the load profile section ad it should be there again. if not the profile must have got corrupted somehow. that can happen when you restart/turn of the console while its loading/saving
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
#3 Posted: 09:49:36 26/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro16
sometimes that happens to me like i would go to load my best profile and its not there so all you do is just return to the main menu and enter back in the load profile section ad it should be there again. if not the profile must have got corrupted somehow. that can happen when you restart/turn of the console while its loading/saving

i will do that but im afraid to turn on my ps2 for a few reasons
thx for the help smilie
---
#4 Posted: 11:28:49 26/08/2010
yer welcome!smilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#5 Posted: 18:56:59 27/08/2010
Quote: Thunderdragon14
Ok so when i was at the main menu of TEN i went to extras and did 1 of the dragon challenges when i went back i wanted to look at the gallery and then i saw that my 50 times beated 100% profile was GONE!!!!!!!!! all the other 2 profiles i had were still there.
im now very sad smilie
(ps2 version)

It's likely to be your PS2 system. It may have deleted it, and the Data may have been corrupt. The only reasonable way to stop the corruption spreading to other saves was to delete it entirely. Thats a theory. Maybe you did something wrong while saving it. It might have deletd it... but I can't be much help here
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#6 Posted: 21:54:28 27/08/2010
Quote: Malefor0001
im now very sad smilie
(ps2 version)

It's likely to be your PS2 system. It may have deleted it, and the Data may have been corrupt. The only reasonable way to stop the corruption spreading to other saves was to delete it entirely. Thats a theory. Maybe you did something wrong while saving it. It might have deletd it... but I can't be much help here

it could be the system. i remember last time i tried to load a game it froze while it was loading so i had to restart the ps2. when i got it back on every file on my memory card was blank.
---
Slendy's Shadow
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#7 Posted: 22:39:35 27/08/2010
That kinda happened to me! My farthest game got corupted!
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#8 Posted: 00:27:41 28/08/2010
That has happened to me as well with this game, but I'm sure it wasn't the PS2's fault in my case. I was playing a game on the PS2 one day. While I was in the process of taking the memory card out of the PS2, it literally broke in my hands. Worried I might loose all of my saved data, I carefully put the microchip (yes, the one that holds memory for a PS2 memory card) between both ends of the memory card casing, and taped it together. It worked and still holds memory, but it now has the capability to corrupt certain save files and delete others. This was I believe what caused my copy of Spyro 7: The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night to "erase" the first save slot from time to time. I got around it by playing on a different save slot file.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
#9 Posted: 02:18:44 28/08/2010
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
That has happened to me as well with this game, but I'm sure it wasn't the PS2's fault in my case. I was playing a game on the PS2 one day. While I was in the process of taking the memory card out of the PS2, it literally broke in my hands. Worried I might loose all of my saved data, I carefully put the microchip (yes, the one that holds memory for a PS2 memory card) between both ends of the memory card casing, and taped it together. It worked and still holds memory, but it now has the capability to corrupt certain save files and delete others. This was I believe what caused my copy of Spyro 7: The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night to "erase" the first save slot from time to time. I got around it by playing on a different save slot file.

lol thats actually kinda funny cause thats what hapened to my memory card. i went to a freinds house and took my memoryy card with me and when i came home i took it out of my bag and it was in three pieces(the two shell casings and the microchip). come to figure out that the prongs that hold the memory card together broke somehow so i placed the microchip back into the casing and taped it together hoping that it still works. my ps2 is broken down so i ordered a new one and im still waiting for it in the mail so i cant test the card out to see if it works yet.
(hopefully it does cause all three of the slots were filled on TEN and i dont want to lose all that data)*crosses fingers*
---
Slendy's Shadow
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#10 Posted: 15:11:15 28/08/2010
Thats odd! Im sorry that happend smilie
#11 Posted: 20:15:14 31/08/2010 | Topic Creator
ITS FINE NOW I GOT MY MEMORY BACK smilie
BUT I DO GET CORRUPTED DATA ALL THE TIME
USELY 3 TIMES A WEEK LOL
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS!
SRY FOR CAPS. CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK
---
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#12 Posted: 17:24:26 01/09/2010
OMG ITS CORRUPTED LIKE CYNDER! smilie
#13 Posted: 04:53:11 04/09/2010
ITS FINE NOW I GOT MY MEMORY BACK smilie
BUT I DO GET CORRUPTED DATA ALL THE TIME
USELY 3 TIMES A WEEK LOL
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS!
SRY FOR CAPS. CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK

there must be a flaw in the memory card itself if youre getting that much corupted data.
kinda uncommon but that sometimes can happen wich if thats the case then you need a new memory card sadly.
youre welcome for the help and no worries about the CAPS cause THAT HAPPENS TO ME SOMETIMES TOO.
ooops......lolsmilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me