Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Ripto's Size [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#51 Posted: 17:08:36 25/01/2012
Quote: Mariofanstar
Quote: DarkCynder10
You'd think Ripto would be the one calling SPYRO short...

That happened once in a certain old-school Spyro fanfiction on Fanfiction.net. smilie But still, I've always wondered what's the point of calling Ripto, "shorty", when Spyro's short himself. smilie

Because to Spyro he is not short, he is powerful! smilie
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#52 Posted: 16:11:55 26/01/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: DarkCynder10
You'd think Ripto would be the one calling SPYRO short...

That happened once in a certain old-school Spyro fanfiction on Fanfiction.net. smilie But still, I've always wondered what's the point of calling Ripto, "shorty", when Spyro's short himself. smilie

Yeah, powerful enough to make appearances more than once! D=
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
#53 Posted: 22:25:41 26/01/2012

Yep! LOL Imagine if You kill Ripto in a newer Spyro game or something and somehow he gets ripped apart crushed and blown to pieces yet a year later, he survives somehow! smilie
---
#54 Posted: 00:23:56 27/01/2012

Yep! LOL Imagine if You kill Ripto in a newer Spyro game or something and somehow he gets ripped apart crushed and blown to pieces yet a year later, he survives somehow! smilie

Lol, he's just like Bowser. smilie No matter how many times I whupped Ripto's butt, he ends up somehow coming back alive from beyond the grave as if he was a zombie. In Mario games, Bowser keeps coming back. If Bowser can return with a vengeance, so can Ripto. smilie
---
#55 Posted: 10:04:07 27/01/2012

Lol, he's just like Bowser. smilie No matter how many times I whupped Ripto's butt, he ends up somehow coming back alive from beyond the grave as if he was a zombie. In Mario games, Bowser keeps coming back. If Bowser can return with a vengeance, so can Ripto. smilie

Bowser is so boring! It's just the same way to kill him all the time, I swear it is! smilie All it is is that it is just more awkward to get to him through the castle. Ripto was great in Spyro 2, after that he should have been left alone, the same goes for Gnasty Gnorc too, but it was quite nice to see him in PS2 graphics. It wasn't nice to see Ripto in that format though, he just looked ridiculous.

EDIT: Although many designs of the characters from the PS1 Spyro games weren't all that great really, only the main few characters has the most detail than others, especially Spyro himself. But ETD just made every character too funky and glitchy looking.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:06:17 27/01/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#56 Posted: 20:14:18 30/01/2012

Bowser is so boring! It's just the same way to kill him all the time, I swear it is! smilie All it is is that it is just more awkward to get to him through the castle. Ripto was great in Spyro 2, after that he should have been left alone, the same goes for Gnasty Gnorc too, but it was quite nice to see him in PS2 graphics. It wasn't nice to see Ripto in that format though, he just looked ridiculous.

EDIT: Although many designs of the characters from the PS1 Spyro games weren't all that great really, only the main few characters has the most detail than others, especially Spyro himself. But ETD just made every character too funky and glitchy looking.

Well sort of but in recent games such as Super Mario 3D Land, Bowser is still killed in the same way as Super Mario Bros. Plus, Super Mario 3D Land might have a few Crash Bandicoot references somewhere. Those "running into the screen" moments were very familiar though. According to the Spyro 3 epilogue, Gnasty and Ripto somehow came back from beyond the grave, possibly seeking revenge on Spyro.
---
spyro crash Blue Sparx Gems: 685
#57 Posted: 20:38:32 20/02/2012
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: Pyro-Spyro
Quote: bionicle2809

I got jelleh all over mah screen D:

Oh no!!! It will melt your screen!! smilie

i think your screen wanted to die

screen: promise me one thing .

me:anything!!!!!

screen:dont play bobby the bobcat on the next screen you get.

me:why??

screen:because i wanted to puke.
---
smilie out!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:00 20/02/2012 by spyro crash
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me