First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
convexity [CLOSED]
cynderlightlife Fodder
#51 Posted: 07:09:28 09/03/2008
curse me and my part deaf ear! >.< What I throught I heard was something like "peer power." I think the game got to my head too much...should've taken a rest. I've never heard it say Spyro or Cynder in Convexity, though.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#52 Posted: 15:03:49 09/03/2008
Quote: Razz
TEN confirms that the voice was the Dark Master, I'm pretty sure of it. Spyro wasn't afraid of the Chronicler (though I think he should be), but the voice in Convexity freaked him out. Also, the voice sounds nothing like the Chronicler. smilie

True, true. It's probably the DM calling for Spyro to join him! Oh noooeesss! lol
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
zephyr Fodder
#53 Posted: 21:56:34 23/06/2008
Convexity reminds me of fluidic space in star trek voyager in the sense
that those nautiloids release bubbles as if they were swiming in fluid.
except the natives of convexity are harmless or at least I think they are.
and there are planets in convexity.
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#54 Posted: 19:48:57 08/08/2008
This question has bugged me for a while now- WHAT IS CONVEXITY?
It is a place of flying jellyfish and (when you fight Cynder) flying metal fish-things telling you which way to go to avoid her attack. This place is really wierd! It's mad! Where's the place you end up when you go through that vortex thing after Cynder and end up in a spiky-rocks-floating-in-space place?
Yeah, all that I've written is a bunch of crazy stuff. I can be a big chatterbox when I want to be. I'm doing it now!!!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#55 Posted: 13:35:43 10/08/2008
Convexity is so cool... it's weird because the platforms look further away than they really are. smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me