Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: Dragon of Destiny: Season One - Rising Destiny
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Spyro: Dragon of Destiny: Season One - Rising Destiny [CLOSED]
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#51 Posted: 18:17:29 13/02/2008
erm.. SG2008???
you're Triple posting!!
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#52 Posted: 19:10:20 13/02/2008
Actually, I posted 5 times in a row, but that's beside the point. I don't normally mean to post over and over again. It's just that no one else is posting on this thing (except for "HIR" and you, "TrueSpyroFAN"). I've haven't been posting frequently every single second, however, if you notice. I posted on different days. I'll try not to post as much in the future.

Back On Topic: Have you read the story "jamieque" has written???? It's really good!!!!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
#53 Posted: 19:11:57 13/02/2008
Where's that at?
#54 Posted: 19:24:12 13/02/2008
Look on page 1.
---
#55 Posted: 17:43:52 20/02/2008
"Jamieque"???? Are you there???? You haven't posted in 20 days!!!!
---
#56 Posted: 17:53:46 22/02/2008
Day 22, and still no sign of our friend, "jamieque". LOL!!!! Sorry. I had a moment there.
---
#57 Posted: 17:59:24 22/02/2008
And one last question for you "jamieque". Sorry about the barrage of questions back and forth. What type of company do you work for???? (When I say this, I mean do you work in either a big prospering company, a company just starting out, or a minor company. Sorry if the question sounds too personal. I'll understand if you don't feel comfortable in answering this question.)
---
#58 Posted: 18:40:10 22/02/2008
Friple posting!!! smilie LOL!! smilie
(four)
#59 Posted: 20:26:37 22/02/2008
Sorry about that, again. I'm just really worried about "jamieque". I haven't heard from him in 22 days. I just hope he'll turn up soon.

Side Note: It's called quadruple posting, by the way.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#60 Posted: 18:51:07 24/02/2008
That's not even close to the record of about 60-65 days. Count your blessings. >____>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#61 Posted: 22:49:02 24/02/2008
I don't remember him being gone that long. When was that????
---
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#62 Posted: 15:50:31 13/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry about not posting so long guys. I have been sick lately. As to the answer to your question, SpyroGamer2008, I am the president of my own small film studios. AMS Inc is the company that is producing the Spyro: Legacy of Ages films and its animated series counterpart, The Destin Chronicles.

I will be posting more episodes from season one along with season two soon.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#63 Posted: 21:05:13 13/05/2008
That's good to hear. I've been reading other fics and making my own, so I've still been checking FF.net very often. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#64 Posted: 16:28:10 14/05/2008
Hi, "jamieque"! It has been a while since we last chatted. (About 103 Days, but who's counting?) Anyways, I'm still curious to know if you're going to continue writing your Spyro: Dragon Of Destiny Season 3 Series (along wtih all of the other sub-like stories you are making) on Fanfiction.net/.

Side Note 1: While you were gone, I decided to work on a project of my own. Instead of a story, though, I went along with making a Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage/Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer Glitch Guide. (Which is about 1/3 of the way complete.) If you'd like to view it, it's under the Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage/Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer section of the site listed as "Spyro 2 Glitch Guide Is In Construction". I also, however, started a mini Spyro-like story as well (although I haven't worked on it in a while). If you'd like to view this topic, you can click on the "My Spyro Story" Topic in the Fandom section of this site.
---
Last edited at 16:30:47 14/05/2008 by SpyroGamer2008
#65 Posted: 03:04:12 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, SpyroGamer2008, I'll be sure to check out your story. As for what is going on with Dragon of Destiny. I am about to post over the next few days the remaining 14 episodes of Season 2 of Dragon of Destiny. The final 14 episodes will be some of the most intense action-packed episodes to date in the series. In fact, the final 14 episodes will feature:

Episodes 13 & 14: The Return of the Dark Master

Episodes 15-20: The Hand of Fate Movie which will feature Ember becoming a Celestial Dragon like Spyro. The introduction of the young Time Dragon Guardian-to-be Gideon and the introduction of the Battle Bands aka Dragon Armor that Spyro, Ember, Flame and the other young dragons will wear in the 3rd season. Also, more revelations about Spyro's powers and his destiny.

Episodes 21-24: The Rise of Omeg Movie which will feature the battle against the evil Phoenix Omega. Also, other details will be revealed about everyone during the film. All these events will lead to an ultimate showdown against Omega and the evolution of Spyro's powers to level 2. One of the main characters will depart at the end of the film to return at some point in the future.

Episodes 25 & 26: Doomsday: Chaos War Cometh, Parts 1 & 2 of 3 will feature the end of an era. All I can say is when you guys read this shocking season finale cliffhanger your months will hit the floor as your brains do a collective 'WTH...' moment.

Season 3 will continue right where season 2 leaves off and then flash forward two years to show an older, more powerful Spyro working with his friends to save the Realms from destuction. Oh, and guess who joins them as team mate... heh heh... yep, it is Cyder aka Carla. To say that Ember is not pleased is an understatement. Also, Spyro and the younger dragons will recieve their upgrade battle armor. Also, a new team member, Gideon the Time Dragon Guardian, who they met in the Hand of Fate movie in Season 2 will join them. Expect some truly big surprises in season 3 which is scheduled to begin on June 30th.

Also all the spinoff series will resume as well.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#66 Posted: 03:08:15 27/05/2008
Can't wait! I inspire to become like you soon!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Cillian Drake Fodder
#67 Posted: 20:09:04 28/05/2008
That's a very industrious lineup you've got. Good luck with it.
TeenageCynder24 Green Sparx Gems: 178
#68 Posted: 20:17:50 28/05/2008
Awesomeness!!!
---
StarSong, The Water, Time, and Bubble Breath Dragon. The Adventure of One Dragon Destined to Become an Elder!
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#69 Posted: 20:22:04 28/05/2008
Jamique what is this series going to be rated?
#70 Posted: 04:15:17 29/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, DragonFriend244, Season 3 will probably be rated either PG-13 or just PG. One thing is for sure is that Season 3 will be huge.
#71 Posted: 02:37:32 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is more episodes for your reading pleasure. I will posting a brand new season two episode on Fanfiction.NET within the next few hours.

Anyway, here is part one

Well, Spyro has officially blown a fuse or two. He has died, been reborn with amazing powers that he still hasn't quite got the hang of yet. On top of all of this, Elora and Ember are fighting over him and now Nestor has revealed that Flame is his BROTHER and that his parents are still alive somewhere... What the hell is going to happen next for our poor shocked hero. Well, let's find out shall we as the epic, Dragon Rage SAGA begins now...

Oh yeah, I can't forget the disclaimer or else this series will end prematurely with VU sueing me for all that I am worth.

UPDATE: Before you read the Disclaimer you need to know that this is a revised extended version of the original Dragon Rage SAGA. There will be some changes so prepare yourselves for some new shocks, twists and a totally revamped surprise ending...

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Spryo characters or their world. They are property of Universal Games. I only own the new characters and ideas that are being created for this series. Blah blah blah... Let's move on...

I hope all of you enjoy where I am going with this series. I promise you if you stick with this series you won't be disappoint when it reaches it's end six seasons from now. Yep, you heard correctly... SIX MORE SEASONS + Mega Movies filled with adventure, romance, danger and non-stop action. The final episode of the sixth series aka season six which is currently called Spyro: Dragon of Ascendant Destiny will be shocking and quite interesting. I can't tell any of you yet what it is going to be but I will say that things are going to change forever.

Okay, that's done. Now, let's continue.. shall we...
-----------------------------------------------------

Ember: "PREVIOUSLY ON SPYRO: DRAGON OF DESTINY: RISING DESTINY..."

It had happened while me and Spyro were out walking along the ocean shores of Dragon Shore. We had been talking to each other about many things. The discussion mostly surrounded me and Bianca. While we had talked Sparx buzzed happily around us listening to every word we said. It had been a good day for me as Hunter recalled because I had earlier that day finally got up enough courage to finally propose to Bianca. She had said 'yes' and that had put me on cloud nine.

"Congratulations, Hunter. I am happy for you and Bianca. You two will make the perfect couple." Spyro had said as he gently patted me on the back to keep from knocking me to the ground. Spyro had been his usual self then... happy and not an emotional wreck. We had kept walking along the beach heading in the direction of the fair grounds when all of a sudden it had happened...
--------------------------------------

"My metal arm band protected me from your attack. What? You didn't honestly think I wear these metal arm bands just because they look pretty. Did you? Heh heh, you may have spent time training with the Peace Keepers but that still changes nothing. You are STILL so predictable, Spyro. I am not Gnasty Gnorc or Ripto or even that loser Red. I am Reeco, leader of the Shadow Dragon Clan and you, Spyro are my enemy. My clan fought your warrior clan ages ago and my clan lost. Now, I intend to avenge that lost by making absolutely sure you never forfill your true destiny." He calmly said as he yanked down hard on Spyro's leg making my friend growl out in pain and flap his now much larger wings harder to maintain his position in the sky.

"Reeco, what the hell are you talking about? What is this so-called destiny I am suppose to fulfill? Tell me!" Spyro had screamed as he gritted his fangs and unleashed a spinkick in Reeco's face with his other foot freeing his left leg. Spyro had then flew up higher and hovered looking down at his dazed opponent. "Please, Reeco, let's stop this fight now before it goes too far and one of us ends up dead. I don't know understand your claims of past wrongs. How can I if you don't want to sit down and explain it to me." Reeco had simply roared in anger and pain as he looked up at Spyro making Spyro shake his head sadly. "I don't want to kill you, but if you don't stop then I'll have no choice but to carry out my duty. I am Guardian of the Dragon Realms, Reeco and as guardian I won't let you or anyone threaten this realm or its people. You have a choice, Reeco. Don't throw it all away by being stupid!"
--------------------------------

Seeing that Spyro was more hurt then he was letting on I quickly ran over to him. "Spyro, you have to stop before..." I didn't get to say much as Reeco unleashed a black beam of energy my way. Thank god it wasn't a Black Dragon beam but it was still could kill me. How did I know? Just call it a hunch and leave at that. As the beam flew toward me, its speed increased and I knew there was no way I could move out of the way in time to avoid being hit so I just closed my eyes, threw my arms up in front of my face and prepared myself for the end. Instead, it didn't happen. I opened my eyes and saw that Spyro had blocked the attack.

"Are- you- okay-, buddy?" Spyro gasped as he looked at me with a smile. Blood was dripping out of his mouth and the smoking chest wound I saw when I looked down. I looked back up into his eyes as tears started to fill mine. I knew he was dying and there was nothing I could do to save him.

"No, Spyro! You didn't have to risk your life like this for me." That smile I have always known never left his face as he looked at me, shook his head.

"I- had- to- do- it- because- you- are- my- friend,- Hun-ter. I- always- pro- tect my- friend-...s." His eyes then closed and his head fell back lifeless into my arms. As that happened it felt like time just stopped for me. My friend, Spyro had been the one person who I knew I could always count on. Watching him die to save me changed me. I no longer thought of Spyro as just my friend... he was my brother-in-arms. We both were fighters... warriors... protecting all that we held dear from people who only knew how to cause misery, suffering and pain to accomplish their goals. I looked up then and glared at Reeco as my face creased into an angry snarl.

"I swear, Reeco that you will pay for this!" I then looked back down as I cradled Spyro head in my arms. "Spyro! You can't be gone. Come on buddy, please say something." Tears started falling as I softly cried. I hadn't cried like this since I lost my family years ago and became an orphan. "Please don't leave me like this!" I cried as I shook him. When he didn't respond it felt like a dam behind my eyes had just burst because I just broke down and started crying uncontrollably, because I knew he was dead. He had died saving me. I gently laid his head down on the sandy beach before I glance up angrily, with tears in my eyes, and saw that Reeco was smiling. He was taking his time to gather dark energy to attack again. I growled in anger as I glared at the black dragon from my crouched position. I knew if someone didn't stop him before he finished powering up then I was going to join Spyro in death. I looked back down at Spyro one last time as I powered up my bow to fight Reeco to the death, if necessary. "Come on, Spyro. Please come back. You have to because you are the Guardian. Who is going to protect us from people like Reeco if you aren't around? SPYRO!!!" At that moment, Reeco unleashed his attack and a miracle took place. I don't know how it happened but it did happen...

Spyro started glowing gold and as I looked back down at him he grabbed my left paw with his own in a tight grip. The energy from my left arm gauntlet flared up and then flow into Spyro. The flow stopped and then I felt a powerful energy flow through me. The energy was warm, bright and full of a type of power I had never felt before. "What's happening..." I screamed as the energy started to flood my system.

End of Part 1
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#72 Posted: 02:41:13 15/07/2008
Quote: jamieque
Well, DragonFriend244, Season 3 will probably be rated either PG-13 or just PG. One thing is for sure is that Season 3 will be huge.

Really? Something Spyro PG-13? What were the others rated and why?
#73 Posted: 02:41:45 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is part 2

I felt like I was drowning in it and as I reached up in a silent plea for help the world flashed gold and a taloned paw grabbed my paw and pulled me out. My eyes opened and I looked down. "SPYRO..." I calmly said.

Flashing with golden energy, Spyro, with his eyes still closed smiled. "I am okay, Hunter. In fact, I feel quite good. Thank you for being a true friend and helping me out when I needed the help." The golden flash had then vanished and he had opened his eyes. When I looked at his eyes I gasped in surprise at what I saw...

"What the..."
-------------------

"NOooo!" Reeco had roared as he unleashed a flurry of dark attacks at Spyro. Spyro had just kept walking toward him with an expression on his face that was neither a smile or frown. It simply was a simply a serious expression. I had to do a double take because the way Spyro was acting it almost seem like he had grown older somehow. As he had continued to walk toward Reeco, a white glow had formed around his body. The glow was obviously the Celestial Barrier but this version of the barrier was much more powerful because it didn't merely block Reeco's attacks, it completely shattered them. Reeco finally decided that wasting his energy was a bad idea and he turned and ran toward the dark swirling portal. Spyro slowly followed him and as soon as he reached the portal he turned and looked at me and Spyro with red glowing eyes. "This is not over yet, 'hero'! I will be back and next time you will not win!" He roared as he stepped through the portal. The portal closed and Spyro walked over to where the portal had been.
----------

"And you are just telling me this now! What the...!" Spyro said as he seemed to lose control of his voice and stood up, turned and walk over to the closed door. Once he got there he ripped the door open with pure dragon strength. Nestor frowned and got up to follow Spyro. He could tell that Spyro was not happy about the truth being withheld for so many years from him but if only he gave him the chance to explain why then maybe the coming fight could be avoided altogether.

"Spyro, you need to know something about Flame."

"What is it, Nestor?" Nestor hesitated and Spyro frowned as impatience began to make him irritated. "Well... Come on, Nestor tell me before you forget. I swear your memory is getting worst as the years pass. Well..."

Nestor sighed and said, "Spyro, Flame is your younger brother." After Nestor said that Spyro just looked at him with a silent unreadable expression. "Well, Spyro, say something!"

"What do you mean, Nestor?" Spyro asked as he looked over at the elder dragon in shock at the revelation that had just been dropped on him like a fire bomb.

"You heard me perfectly well, Spyro." Nestor said in calm tone. "Flame is your younger brother."

"Spyro, wait!" Nestor said as he walked after him as quickly as his old legs could take him. Spyro turned around with nostrils flared and smoke billowed out as his anger seemed to grow in front of the elder. This growth caused his newly awakened powers to flare up in him. The gold arm bands flashed white as Spyro's paws started to glow.

"Stay the hell away from me, Nestor! I trusted you and you kept this secret from me. I bet you know who my parents are too. Well, answer me!" Spyro screamed as he glared at him. Nestor frowned and dropped his head slightly.

"Yes, Spyro, I know who your parents are and that they are still alive. I am sorry I didn't tell you the truth about you and Flame being brothers. I was trying to protect him and you from those who would try and hurt one or both of you. Please, Spyro, forgive me." Nestor said sadly as he looked into Spyro's glowing purple eyes.

For a few minutes no one said or did anything. More time passed and finally..., Spyro roared in anger and pain. Nestor groaned as everyone else who, wasn't present, appeared in the hall to see what was going on. Spyro looked at his friends standing the kitchen doorway and then he turned Nestor with his fangs bared in an angry snarl. "Go to hell!" He growled and as he did, his glowing eyes changed from purple to gold and he sent a wave of energy flying knocking Nestor off his feet and sliding him down the hallway into Mrs. Shoutfire who was knocked into the wall putting a dent in it. Spyro's temper seemed to drain from him as he looked at his paws in shock. "What- have- I- done!" He looked over at Nestor and Mrs. Shoutfire aka Sandra as tears started to fall from his eyes. He saw his reflection in the mirror above them and noticed that his eyes had changed gold again thanks to his anger. 'Bianca was right, my emotions are what trigger my change. I have to learn how to control these feelings or someone I care about might get hurt or worst... killed.'

"Nestor- Sandra- please forgive me! I didn't mean to...." After Spyro's shock silenced him he turned and ran out the front door taking flight as he did.

"SPYRO... WAIT!" Nestor yelled as Sandra helped him back to his feet. Nestor's facial expression took on one of total sadness as he looked at his mate. "Sandra... what have I done?"

Sandra only closed her eyes and shook her head. "No, Nestor," She whispered as she opened her eyes and looked at him with an equal expression of sadness. "What have we done...?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

End of Part 2
#74 Posted: 02:51:12 15/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Quote: jamieque

Really? Something Spyro PG-13? What were the others rated and why?

Sorry it just seems a little strange... And I was wondering why it would be rated PG-13. Cuss words? Violence?
#75 Posted: 02:58:33 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part 3

And Now... The Conclusion...

Now

Nestor, Sandra and all of Spyro's friends ran to the door as Spyro quickly disappeared out of sight. "Well, this just sucks!" Hunter said as he glanced around at the sad faces of his friends. "Nestor, someone has to go after him and try to calm him down." Nestor looked at Hunter and silently nodded in agreement.

"I'll go, besides I owe Spyro an apology for keeping this secret from him all these years. And..." Sandra touched Nestor shoulder and he looked at her.

"We should both go and talk to him. After all we both are to blame for..." Sandra said but she didn't get the chance to finish saying what she was going to say because Flame interrupted her...

"NO, I'LL GO FIND MY BROTHER AND TALK TO HIM MYSELF!" Flame yelled angrily at the two elders. This angry outburst from Flame, who was usually a quiet and happy dragon, shocked his friends who started walking closer to where he was standing. The reason Flame was standing away from his friends and the two elders was because when Flame had heard Nestor's revelation to Spyro that both of them were brothers he had put distance between himself and everyone else. "You have done enough damage for one day, Nestor!" Nestor dropped his head and closed his tear eyes as Sandra sighed and rubbed his left shoulder. Flame growled, as he forcefully brought his paw down on a large nearby statue turning it to dust instantly with his strength.

Flame gasped as he leaned against the cool rock surface of the wall behind the entrance door and tried to control the raging emotions that threaten to engulf him. "Flame, calm down." Ember said as she placed her left paw gently on his tense right shoulder. Flame looked at her with tears in his eyes. 'I am so sorry, Flame, that you and Spyro had to find out about this so-called secret like this.' Ember thought as her facial expression changed to one of anger as she looked over at her parents. 'How could both of you keep such a big secret like this from Spyro and Flame all this time. Why didn't you guys say something sooner. "How could you both do this to my friends? All you had to do was just tell them that they were brothers and that their parents were still alive years ago and none of this would be happening right now!"

Sandra looked at Ember and opened her mouth but then closed it as she closed her eyes and dropped her head. "I know apologizing won't change anything, Ember." Sandra said as she opened her eyes and looked at both her daughter. Then she looked at Flame. "Flame, we didn't want to reveal the truth about both you and Spyro because..."

"WHAT, MOTHER?" Ember screamed as she continued to gently rub Flames's tense shoulder in a calming manner. "WHY DID YOU AND DAD KEEP THIS SECRET FOR SO LONG?! EXPLAIN... NOW!"

"That's is enough, young lady!" Nestor growled shutting his daughter up immediately but it didn't change the fact that Ember was still angry. Nestor sighed and said, in an upset tone, "We wanted to, Ember, but we made a promise to their parents to not reveal this secret until they were older. Also, there was also the fact that we were trying to protect both of them from those who would try and harm them if they found out about their existence." Nestor dropped his head again. "Although, considering what has just happened I am beginning to regret making that promise to them."

"Dad," Ember said as she calmed down slightly, "please tell us about this promise you and mom made. Tell us what happened to Spyro and Flame's parents and why were you and mom trying to protect them."

Nestor sighed and looked at all of them. "It happened 30 years ago... at that time all of you were either eggs or hadn't yet been born, Ember..." He said as he looked up at the sun and remembered the past. "It was three months after your eggs had been laid, Ember. Back then we elders had been doing exactly the same thing you and your friends are currently doing... we were trying to figure what to do about the Shadow Dragons....
-----------------

End of Part 3
#76 Posted: 03:03:53 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, Cynder_Rox, the rating is based a little on that but more on the fact that the 3rd season is going to be more of 'Battle for Survival' season then the first two. Also, season will bring the battle to Earth as we humans get dragged kicking and screaming into the conflict. In fact, one man, named Adam Winters, will be assigned by US Army to Spyro's team.
#77 Posted: 03:10:37 15/07/2008
Thanx!smilie Your series sounds interesting and cool.smilie
#78 Posted: 03:12:15 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part 4

30 Years Ago... - Dragon Elder Council Hall -

"Nestor, wait up!" Titan yelled as he ran to catch up with me. Me and Sandra had been heading for technological lab area to meet up with Sky and my childhood friend Stryker. The main reason we were going to see Sky and Stryker was because they had info, that they had recently discovered, that they wanted to tell us about.

"Hurry up, Titan! You know how much Stryker hates to be kept waiting." I had said and Titan had nodded silently in agreement as the three of us raced as quickly as we could to the lab.

New Haven Labs

We reached the labs an hour later and was met at the door by my tall, barrel chested friend, Stryker....
----------------------

Present

"Whoa, who is STRYKER and SKY anyway?" Hunter asked as he looked around at Nestor and his other friends. Nestor looked at Hunter and frowned making Hunter scratch behind his head in a embarrased motion. "Sorry, Nestor, I was just curious."

Nestor closed his eyes and shook his head. "Hunter, if you want to ask a question next time please wait until I finish talking." Nestor said with a slight tone of irritation present in his voice. "But, since you asked I will answer your question. Stryker and Sky were...." Nestor paused, cleared his throat as he corrected his previous comment. "They are Spyro and Flame's father and mother. Sky was a female Peace Keeper with great knowledge of past history and lore. She also was very courageous and once she saved Sandra's life. She is a kind hearted hero, much like Spyro who took after her greatly. The main reason she is called Sky is because she is a blue dragon with the most amazing multi-colored feathered wings..."

"Feathered wings!" Flame said as he looked at Nestor. "My MOTHER has feathered wings! How is that possible, Nestor?"

"Flame, your mother is what the Peace Keepers call a Warrior Dragon. She can, through her magical powers and abilities, alter her size during battle. Warrior Dragons, like her, are very rare now, but we do know she was one. She once saved both me and Sandra's life. She did it when she was in her Warrior form."

"I don't understand father. What are Warrior Dragons?" Ember asked as Nestor rubbed his chin and thought deeply trying to remember what Sky's Warrior form had looked like years ago.

"Ember, a Warrior Dragon is a dragon who is born with special abilities and powers that allow them to, in extreme situations when victory seems all but impossible, trigger a transformation into a powerful battle form. Have you ever wonder why the Sorceress banished us from the Forgotten Realms, Ember?"

"Yes, I have, father." Ember said with a thoughtful expression on her face. Nestor smiled and nodded.

"Have you ever heard of the legends of huge dragons that were much larger then we are?" Nestor asked and Ember nodded. "Well, ages ago, Ember all dragons had this transformation ability but overtime we lost it from abusing it. Only three clans retained this amazing ability and I bet you can guess who they were."

Ember thought about it carefully and then said, "They were the Peace Keepers, Shadow Dragons and the Vanguard... Am I right, father?"

Nestor nodded. "Yes, Ember, you got it right and on the first try. These three clans retained their abilities because they were peacekeepers and protectors of the ancient Dragon Kingdoms of Galdor. Many of the records of the ancient kingdoms were lost over time but a few remain and what they say about the these Warrior Dragons is truly amazing. According to the info from the past that we still have, we know that the three Guardian Clans only used this special ability when they had no other choice and the situation appeared to be a no-win one. That rarely ever happened, but when it did, according to legend, it was incredible. The battle form or Warrior Dragon form is a three stage evolution that starts at 20 feet tall or taller, as it is in Sky's case, powerhouse of a dragon with increased elemental powers and breath attacks and goes up to 75 feet tall or taller depending on the age of the dragon who has transformed. Warrior Dragons are very strong and tough looking with huge feathered wings on their backs and they can either be a force of war and destruction or a force of peace and hope. It all depends on the character and personality of the dragons themselves. In Sky's case, she is kind-hearted and thus she is a powerful force for good. As a Warrior Dragon her nickname is 'The Angel' because of her grace in a fight and kind heart when it came to fighting rogue dragons or other threats to this realm. Her final judgment on her enemies has always been given with careful thought and consideration. No choice she has ever made, in all the time I known her, was made hastely. She always did her best to protect everyone from harm. If not for her I would have never got the chance to fall in love with your mother."

"Please tell us what happened, dad." Ember said as Nestor rubbed his chin with his left taloned paw.

"Well.. Ember, your mother and I were assisting the Peace Keepers and Magic Crafters with a rescue mission." Nestor looked at Flame and sighed. "Your father, my friend, Flame, had been kidnapped by the Shadow Dragons and we were charged with the dangerous task of rescuing him. This event happened five years before your eggs were laid and it was during this mission that I fell in love with your mother, Ember." Nestor smiled and looked over at his mate with a deep expression of love and caring on his face. "Anyway, during that mission, your mother, Flame, was sent by the Peace Keepers to help us rescue Stryker. During the rescue misson, Reeco's father, Drake, who was leader of the Shadow Dragon Warrior Clan then, attacked us in his huge Warrior form." Nestor frowned at the memory as his mind recalled the event...
-------------

End of Part 4
#79 Posted: 03:18:37 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part 5

Shadow Realm - 35 Years Ago..

"Oh my god!" Sandra screamed as we all had to dodge a talon that was larger then our heads. Drake had been waiting for us and we had just walked right into his trap.

Drake roared with dark laughter as his huge 20 foot tall form hovered in front of us. "Greetings, Nestor, Sandra and Sky, you guys must have taken a wrong turn in the portal network because this isn't the Forgotten Realms. Now, begone before I decide not to be so generous and kill all three of you!" Drake growled deeply with a sinster smile on his face. Drake in his Warrior form is not somone you want to fight because he can kill you very quickly with his attacks. Every dragon that had ever fought him had ended up ripped apart and eaten. Drake was not squimish about killing other dragons or beings because he loved to fight. Ember, I pray that none of you ever meet this monster. Anyway, we refused to obey his demand to leave the Shadow Realms...

Sky had flown in front of us and growled, "Nice to see you again, Drake, care to continue where we left off last time!" If we thought Drake had been angry before then apparently we had been wrong because after Sky boldly challenged him he had got really angry then.

"You dare talk to me in such a disrespectful manner, you wretched Peace Keeper female!" Drake roared as he started swinging at Sky madly. Sky ducked and dodged each blow Drake sent her way.

"GO... GET OUT OF HERE... NOW!" Sky roared as her body began to glow in the first sign of transforming to her Warrior form. "Go rescue Stryker while I take care of Drake!" As the glow engulfed her body she transformed into her 20 foot tall Warrior form. In that form, she retained her sky blue scale color but she gained even larger feathered wings that glowed many different colors. Her form also gained a golden aura and her white chest scales turned gold. Her eye color never changed from the ghostly silver they were. But she did gain white markings on her arms and legs. Me and Sandra did as she said and left to complete the rescue mission just as her transformation ended and she and Drake collided with each other in battle.

"Do you honestly think you can take care of me?" Drake had roared as he and Sky traded blows with each other. "Spare me, Sky. You didn't defeat me last time we fought."

Sky had smiled as she ducked under one of Drake's punches to the surprise of the larger Warrior dragon. "That was last time, Drake. We both were much younger then and I didn't have nearly that much fighting experience. Now, however, I do and I fully intend to use all of it on you!" She calmly said it as she gave him an uppercut punch that sent him spinning backwards thru the air. Drake roared angrily as he flapped his massive black feathered wings, stopping his spin backwards. Sky took up a hovering fight pose. "I hope you enjoy the ass kicking you are about to recieve, Drake, because I know I sure will enjoy giving it to you. Let's dance!"

Drake grinned and flew back toward Sky with a growl. "WITH PLEASURE, my dear!" Drake had then picked up speed and flown at her as fast as his large form could manage as the fight between them really heated up.
--------------------

While that was happening , me and Sandra made our way to the Dark Citadel entrance. When we got there we ran into Brutus, a Shadow Dragon guard who was waiting for us. "Who are you?" He roared as he raised his talon paws in front of us. He came at us and me and Sandra flew out of the way as he zoomed by us and then turned firing black flames at us. We dodged the flames and together both of us unleashed our own fire attacks. The attacks collided with Brutus, who had the most stupid expression I believe I have ever seen on a dragon's face. I honestly think he believed that we wouldn't dare attack him because he was much larger then both of us.

"My name is Nestor! Who are you?" I roared back at him as he emerged from the smoke cloud our combined attacks had made after the fire balls had hit him.

He was bruised and had burn marks on his chest and arms. He growled and raised his silver paws in front of him with a smile as dark energy began to gather around them. "Nice to meet you, Nestor, I have heard of you before. You are the leader of the Artisan Dragon Clan. Well, this is truly a honor because I get to kill both you and your pretty companion. Oh, by the way, I am Brutus and I will be the one who sends both of you to your graves." He laughed and just as he was about to let lose his attack, a flying black streak appeared in front of him and then materialized into a young totally black male Shadow dragon.

"Brutus!" The young male said calmly and that was all it took because Brutus halted his attack and flapped his large wings backing away from us and the black dragon with wide red eyes.

"Lord Reeco, sir, I can handle these intruders myself. I don't need..." Reeco just smiled and shook his head.

"Brutus, I am not here to argue with you." He said calmly to the older dragon. Brutus didn't say anything as Reeco talked. "I am here to deal with our uninvited 'GUESTS' personally. You are relieved of gate security duty for the time being. Now go take care of the prisoner!" Brutus nodded his head and left entering the Citadel in front of us. Reeco then turned to us and smiled. "Well, Nestor, I must say you and your companion coming here to rescue Stryker personally is truly surpising. What's wrong? Couldn't find any other dragon that had the courage to come here to rescue the prisoner for you? If that is the case then you Dragon Realm dragons are truly pathetic cowards just like my father says..."

Both me and Sandra growled in anger slightly at the insult this child was giving us. "I take it you are Drake's son, Reeco!" I said. He nodded. "I have heard he had a son but this is the first time I have had the displeasure of meeting you in person."

Reeco growled low in his throat. "You dare insult me, you old fossil! Who do you think your dealing with here?"

I looked at Sandra and then back at the disrespectful young dragon. "I am obviously dealing with you, Reeco. I swear if your voice wasn't different and you were a little older then I could very easily mix you up with your father." I said with distaste present in my tone.

Reeco smiled. "Prehaps you do know how to respect those who are superior to you." He said as me and Sandra just shook our heads with irritation.

"No one is complementing you or your father." Sandra said with a laugh. "We are just telling you the truth about yourself. You are just like your arrogant father, child. You think you are better then us but in truth you aren't. You and the other Shadow Dragons lost your way ages ago because of your selfishness and need to dominate others weaker then yourselves." Sandra turned her head and spit toward the ground. "The only pathetic dragon here is the one who stares back at you from a reflection in a mirror, Reeco. I truly pity you and your clan because you have all thrown away the respect and admiration your clan once had amoung the other clans." Reeco growled in anger and would have attacked us if my friend Stryker hadn't chose that moment to make his attempt at freedom. At that moment, all three of us heard screams and explosions coming from inside the Citadel. Reeco turned his head and looked back at the entrance and growled.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" He roared as Brutus reappeared in the doorway of the large entrance. Reeco gasped in surprise at the appearance of the guard. Brutus was covered in claw marks from head to tail and most of them were bleeding. He was holding his left arm with his right one and from the way the arm was angled me and Sandra figured that it was broken. But the question was by who. The answer wasn't long in coming...

End of Part 5
#80 Posted: 03:22:20 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part 6

"LORD REECO," Brutus growled out in pain. "The prisoner... Stryker... escaped the dungeon and attacked the other guards. I tried to help stop him, but he got away from me after he broke my arm and tried to claw me to death." He fell to his knees as Reeco flew over and landed in front of him.

"Brutus, where is my little brother Cael?" Reeco asked and he was answered by an explosion as flames shot out of the entrance behind him and Brutus. Reeco and Brutus ducked down as the huge entrance doors flew over their heads. Me and Sandra dodged out of the way of the doors and then we all turned and looked into the flames as a dead body of a young silver and black colored Shadow Dragon came flying out the doorway going pass Reeco and Brutus. Reeco screamed, as he recognized the body, "CAEL, IT CAN'T BE! NOooo, HE CAN'T BE DEAD!" The body landed not too far from Reeco. Reeco got up and ran toward the body. When he got there he dropped to his knees and started to cry as he gently cradled his younger brother's head in his lap. "Cael, say something... PLEASE!" Cael didn't respond but he did glow and vanish into glowing dust that was blown away by a breeze. After that happened Reeco just broke down as Brutus limped over to try and comfort his young master. We then heard laughter coming from the flames and as one we all watched in shock as the one who had thrown it walked out of the flames. The one who had done it was none other than...

"STRYKER, MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I yelled as my normally gold colored friend just stared at all us with a look of pure rage. His gold scales were dull and he now had strange black stripes that covered his body giving him a very dark and sinister appearance. He stopped laughing and just smiled as he slowly walked toward us in a slow stalking manner.

"Nothing happened to me, pal. I am just having some fun..." He looked at Reeco sitting on the ground crying with Brutus trying to comfort him and started laughing madly. "Oh, did I do that! Don't cry for your worthless brother, Reeco, he got what he deserved. Just worry about yourself because I intend to send you to join your brother in hell..." At that moment he paused, dropped his head grabbing it in the process and gritted his fangs in pain. When he looked back up his face...</i> <i><b>Oh my god...</b></i> <i>his face was filled with such deep fear and pain that it really scared both me and Sandra. "N.e.s.tor...," Stryker growled. "RUN! GET AWAY FROM ME NOW! I- CAN'T- CONTROL- WHAT'S- HAPPEN....ING- TO- MEeee!" At that moment, Stryker's eyes rolled back in his head and he suddenly started to scream like he was in being ripped apart by something horrible.

"Stryker! My god! Nestor what is happening to him?!" Sandra asked me with a look of shock and horror on her face. I just shook my head and returned her look.

"Sandra, I don't know what is happening to him." I said in a scared tone and then I had to gasp out in shock as my friend started glowing black. "Oh my god... Stryker what is happening to you old pal!" Stryker then looked at me with tears falling from his eyes before throwing his head back and then forward as his shoulders and upper body started growing larger. His screams started rising in pitch as his body kept growing bigger and bigger. His muscles kept budging and growing larger as his form morphed and changed. His normal wings expanded and transformed into gold feathered ones, and as his body continued to grow larger a second set of black feathered wings grew out below the originals. His horns and the bony spikes that ran down his back to the tip of his tail grew larger as his tail grew longer and thicker. Stryker dropped his head lower and heaved his back up and his chest out. As he did this we all heard the sound of bones cracking as his chest expanded with budging muscles. His back grew more muscled and as it did the wings also grew larger. The transformation stopped at this point and Stryker looked at me and Sandra gasping with blood shot green eyes.

"Please, Nestor, take Sandra and get out of here. Leave me..." He said as he gritted his teeth as if he was in great pain and considering what was happening to him I wasn't that surprised.

"No, Stryker, we came here to rescue you and that is what we intend to do. We will help you, I promise. Now that you have stopped changing we can..."

Stryker shook his head as his eyes went wide at that moment and his pupils shrunk nearly to nothing as he gasped, "This warrior form transformation is not done! I am still changing, Nestor. In fact, I think I feel.... ahhhhhh!" At that moment, he threw his head back as his whole body just rapidly increased in size. As the transformation continued the black energy that surrounded his body kept increasing until with one final flash his whole body finished its transformation. The dark energy vanished and Stryker stood up on his hind legs. We all gasped in amazement at the radical change in size. Stryker, who had been a nine foot tall gold dragon before was now a huge 30 foot tall black and gold dragon with four massive feathered wings. Stryker shook himself and as he did he roared loudly. Then he opened his eyes and turned those now golden orbs to look down at us. Seeing all of us he smiled showing off his much larger fangs and that smile sent chills down our backs because the smile wasn't a pleasant one. No... this smile made him look crazy. It was almost like the forced transformation into this form had mentally damaged him somehow.

"Stryker, snap out of it. We are here to save you." I said and Stryker heard what I said and laughed deeply as he looked down at Reeco and Brutus. He reached down to grab Reeco but Brutus pushed the crying younger dragon out of the way and was grabbed. Reeco screamed as he reached for Brutus and tried to grab his paw but he was too late as Stryker brought Brutus up to his face. Stryker looked down at us then and I shook my head because I saw what my friend intended to do to Brutus. "MY GOD, STRYKER! DON'T DO THIS... PLEASE! THIS ISN'T THE REAL YOU. YOU KNOW THAT! SPARE HIM!"

Stryker laughed again and then he opened his mouth and swallowed Brutus whole without even chewing. We all looked at Stryker in horror as we watched the large bulge in his throat descend down into his stomach. The bulge, that was Brutus, struggled for awhile as he descended, but he soon ceased struggling as he died. At that moment, me and Sandra looked at each other with shocked expressions on our face. We were speechless. Stryker, our best friend since childhood, had just eaten Brutus alive. And what made it worst was the fact that he showed absolutely no mercy or reluctance in doing the cold blooded deed. My god, Stryker. I thought as I looked at him. What has happend to you? Stryker licked his chops and then looked at us with a dark look written on his face. "I don't need to be saved, Nestor!" He said as smoke billowed from his nostrils. "Brutus deserved what he got, I excuted him just like I did Reeco's pathetic excuse for a brother. Don't feel sorry for that scum. Oh, by the way, remember when I told you and Sandra to run? Well, there was a reason and the reason was because I didn't want to hurt you. Unfortunately...," He said as his gold eyes started to narrow into slits and glow, "you guys didn't listen to me and now I am afraid it is too late to run. I am sorry, old friend, but you leave me no choice but to add you to my dinner menu. I need to eat to maintain this new more powerful warrior form I now have." He roared and then raised his black clawed paws in front of him. As he did his paws began to glow black and gold. "Forgive me, Nestor and Sandra, but I am afraid it is time for all of you to die!"

End of Part 6
#81 Posted: 03:25:05 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part 7

"What the...!" I screamed hearing Stryker say that as I looked at my transformed friend. Sandra grabbed my arm and looked at me with an equally shocked expression on her face. Neither of us had ever seen Stryker change before. Hell, we didn't even know he had the Warrior Dragon transformation ability until now. I looked over at Reeco, who was standing there with a look of shock and horror on his tear stained face. His look made me feel sorry for him for awhile. No body should ever have to watch a love one and a friend be killed in such a ruthless manner right in front of them like that. Unfortunately, now wasn't the time to go offer him our pity. The reason was because we not to far from dying ourselves and also because I realized that his people were the ones who were behind Stryker's negative change. "What in the hell did you Shadow Dragons do to him, Reeco? ANSWER ME!" I growled. Reeco looked at me and gave me a look that spoke volumes. He was sad, scared and had no idea what to do to make his fear and sadness go away. Oh yeah, he had a 'We really messed up!' look on his face too and I had to agree with him.

"We fused dark gem energy into your friend continuiously using a special machine we created for over four weeks." Reeco said in a toneless voice. I looked at the young dragon with an expression of pure anger.

"WHAT?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?" I growled and he lowered his head in shame as he nodded.

"Yes, Nestor, we have created a monster. A monster that use to be your friend. A monster that killed my younger brother and ate my friend whole. This wasn't what we had planned. This wasn't suppose to happen..." He growled. I grabbed Reeco and was about to kill him when Sandra grabbed my arm.

"Don't do it, Nestor. Whatever he and the other Shadow Dragons have done we can undo it with enough time and research. Let him go. Please. There has been enough death and pain for one day." Sandra said with tears falling from her eyes. I sighed as I looked into her eyes and then looked back Reeco before letting him go with an angry growl. Reeco looked at me with wide eyes.

"Reeco, you and the other shadow dragons are responsible for what has transpired here today. The death of your younger brother and friend is truly sad but this is what happens when you mess with forces you don't understand. I hope you realize this and I seriously hope you never again attempt to do something so horrible like this." I said with as much calm as I could manage as I looked up at Stryker who was smiling as he continued to feed energy into his attack. Stryker apparently had been watching the drama below him play out with amusement. It was at that moment when I was looking up at him smiling down at us that I began to wonder just how much damage had they actually done to him by forcefully infusing dark gem energy into him over a four week period. I think they believed that they could create new, more powerful, Shadow Dragon warriors by doing this but it didn't work out like they planned. It instead made Stryker transform by enhancing the Vanguard genes, that were dormant inside him, unnaturally. The rapid unnatural transformation had caused him to become extremely violent, mentally unstable and powerful... All these combinations, in any order, such as this are never good.

I looked over at Sandra and nodded. She closed her eyes and sent a telepathic message to Sky alerting her of the situation. The communication didn't take that long. "Nestor, Sky is on her way. She should be here right about..." Sandra said and no sooner did she say this did we he hear a familiar roar. All of a sudden a black dragon came flying backwards toward us quickly. Sky wasn't too far behind as she launched a golden beam of energy from her mouth at Stryker's face. The beam hit Stryker in the face and he roared in pain as his face was slightly burned. The burns healed quickly and Stryker started to take to the air to attack Sky but there was one thing he forgot...

That was the spinning unconsious Warrior Dragon body of Lord Drake...

Me and Sandra looked at each other and flew to the side as Lord Drake spun by us and collided with Stryker knocking him down almost crushing Reeco, who had been standing behind him. Reeco dived for cover as both Warrior Dragons fell into the Dark Citadel entrance, destroying it with their size. Sky gently landed by us and looked over at the two other Warrior Dragons before looking back us. "What happened to Stryker, Nestor!"

"The Shadow Dragons conducted a little experiment on him using dark gems." I said as calmly as I could manage. Sky seemed to pale before our eyes as she turned back and looked over at the two Warrior Dragons laying in a heap again. "Sky, how can we help Stryker?"

"There is only one way to help him and that is for me to overpower him." Sky said as she started walking toward the two dazed Warrior Dragons.

"How are you going to overpower him, Sky, his energy levels are fully charged while yours are..." I said and she turned her head and gave me a look that said 'shut up'. "Never mind!"

Sky continued to walk toward the other Warrior Dragons. As soon as she got close to them she reached out grabbed Stryker's golden paw. Stryker snapped out of his dazed stupor and toss Lord Drake off of him with one arm. As soon as that was done he stood up and tried to move but thanks to Sky he couldn't go anywhere. He looked at Sky and growled. "Let go, Sky, before I have to hurt you."

Sky laughed and continued to hold on as she said, "Sorry, but you have been a very bad boy and I am here to snap some sense back into you. Whether you like or not, Stryker, I am going to help you!" Stryker's eyes turned blood red as he roared and then started glowing black again. Sky growled in pain as the dark gem energy started hurting her and then she frowned as Stryker began to change again. "What the... This can't be happening! How are you doing this?" The change went much quicker this time around. Sky forced herself to hold on but soon she had to let go because of the pain. As Sky held her aching paws and started mentally healing them, Stryker completed his transformation and roared. Sky ran up to him and grabbed his arm again while the rest of us present had to look up at Stryker, who had grown into a huge 50 foot tall mountain of muscle, bad attitude and power. Stryker shook his body spreading his four large wings in the process before he calmly tossed Sky with a swing of his muscular arm. At that moment, Lord Drake slammed into Stryker's back. Stryker didn't even move an inch. Lord Drake may have been strong but Stryker, at that moment, was more than twice his size. It was like a pebble trying to move a mountain. Lord Drake, even though his Warrior Dragon form was powerful, still wasn't large enough to get the job done properly. Stryker smiled and turned quickly on the much older dragon slapping him hard enough with his paw into the ground to make a small crater. Seeing their leader get knocked down made some of the other Shadow Dragons attack Strkyer together. Unfortunately, that attack didn't last long because Stryker just used a shock wave energy pulse to knock them all to the ground. Sky growled as she picked herself up slowly from the ground. As she did she shook her head to clear her head before she roared. "THAT IS ENOUGH, STRYKER!" Then she flew up into the air starting to glow. Stryker looked up at her and then flapped his four large wings nearly breaking the necks of the Shadow Dragons that were near him with the force of the down draft from his flapping wings.

End of Part 7
#82 Posted: 03:26:58 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is Part 8

"Bring it on, Sky!" He growled as he flew at her full force. Sky vanished as he flew by and circled back looking around in his attempt to try and find her. "Where are you? Don't tell me you gave up already?" He got answered by a large blue foot hitting him upside the head. The kick sent him flying, flipping head over tail backwards toward the ground dazed. As he flipped and neared the ground, he shook his head and snapped out of his dazed state. He flapped his large wings and righted himself. "Not bad... not bad at all. Still you won't beat me."

"YES, STRYKER, I WILL!" Sky roared from above all of us. We all looked up at her with wide opened mouths. Sky had transformed into her largest possible form. The change had made her 25 feet taller than Stryker. In other words, she was huge and so was the electrical breath blast she unleashed on Stryker. We all dived for cover and covered our eyes. Styker, on the other hand, got hit directly. He roared out in pain as he hit the ground hard. The collision with the ground and the unceasing attack made him roar louder as his body began to revert back to his normal form as the attack knocked him unconscious. As he reverted some of the dark energy in him was absorbed by the attack. Soon, Stryker was back to his normal form but the dark stripes on his body didn't go away. Sky frowned as she landed as softly as her large form could manage. "Stryker, are you okay?" She asked as she flashed and returned to her normal eight foot tall height. Stryker groaned and set up holding his head.

"Ohhh," Stryker said as he shook his head, "I am fine, Sky. Thank you for knocking me back to my senses." We all came over and helped him to get slowly to his feet. As he stood up, Stryker frowned and dropped his head in shame. "I can't believe what I done." He slowly turned to Reeco and the other Shadow dragons. "I know nothing I ever say will undo the horrible things I did here today, Reeco."

Reeco growled, "You're absolutely right about that!" He then turned his back to us and started slowly walking away in the direction of his father who was sitting in the crater holding his head. As he reached his father and helped him to his feet he turned and looked at us with a look of pain and sorrow etched on his face. "GO BACK WHERE YOU ALL BELONG NOW, STYKER! I PROMISE I WON'T TRY STOP ANY OF YOU!" Hearing Reeco say that surprised us. Prehaps we had misjudged him.. I thought. "But know this, Stryker, I will not forget what you have done here today. Just make sure you don't forget because one day I promise I will avenge both my brother and my friend." Then again, perhaps we hadn't. After Reeco said that we all headed for the nearest portal and left the Shadow Realms. The rest as they say is history.

End of Story

Present

"Okay," Ember said as she and her friends absorbed the long story of the past. "Thanks for telling us that, dad. Now, could you please tell us why Stryker and Sky left Spyro and Flame here while they went wherever they went. Also, why did the Sorceress banish us, father?" Ember asked as Nestor frowned and sighed as he gestured for all of us to follow him to Sandra's garden. Once there they all sat down on stone benches.

"Well, Ember," Nestor said slowly. "She feared us. The Sorceress feared our powers and those who had the Warrior Dragon ability were feared by her even more. Due to this fact, she banished us by using underhanded tactics and plans. She knew she couldn't fight against the Warrior Dragons and win so she played dirty." Nestor stopped talking briefly and then shook his head. "Sorry, but we are getting off track, let me get back to my story and you'll find out. Okay, Ember." Nestor said. Ember silently nodded her head and Nestor resumed his tale of what had happened in the past... "It all started when..."

*Screen fades to black*
--------------------------

The same opening credits roll...
---------------------------------

End of Part 8
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me