Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro 3D [CLOSED] > is there ever going to be a spyro movie?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
is there ever going to be a spyro movie? [CLOSED]
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#51 Posted: 07:36:50 24/04/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Insomniac didn't walk out on him. They were only entitled to making three games.

True, but then THEY WALKED OUT ON HIM! By the way, I have been doing research on Spyro for the the LOA films. So I am not some stupid hick who doesn't know much about the franchise. The reasoning was because they thought they could do nothing else with him. In other words, they believed that they had taken him as far as they could storywise. Then there was the fact that they just probably wanted to move on to other ideas they had.
#52 Posted: 07:41:15 24/04/2010
As usual, nobody understands what I'm saying. If you want to advertize your movie so much go make a topic for it.

What are you saying? Oh and thanks for blocking me from pming you. And I am not advertising my film because I want it to be surprise. I am trying to make a QUALITY film that fans will like. But obviously I am the one who no one seems to want to make the effort to understand.

And once I release a teaser trailer for the film then I'll make a topic for it. To do so before would be stupid and premature.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#53 Posted: 07:45:16 24/04/2010
You're talking about them doing the wrong thing then copying them; Hiding your production in the corner. If you don't make a tpoic it's pretty obvious that nobody will support you.

Anyway, I'm leaving this topic. And the EDIT button's there for a reason.
#54 Posted: 07:54:26 24/04/2010
You're talking about them doing the wrong thing then copying them; Hiding your production in the corner. If you don't make a tpoic it's pretty obvious that nobody will support you.

Anyway, I'm leaving this topic. And the EDIT button's there for a reason.

COPYING THEM....?! HA HA HA HA HA.... sorry but just because I am not advertising LOA all over the net I am COPYING THEM! I will make a topic when I have some film footage to show otherwise what is the point. I am not idiot. I want people to have concrete proof and seeing as the only way people will believe these days is to see something with their own two eyes that is the only way to go. As for the EDIT button comment... oops, I goofed up.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#55 Posted: 09:34:34 24/04/2010
This is what I say to Spyro now:

---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#56 Posted: 16:02:40 24/04/2010
Quote: jamieque
As usual, nobody understands what I'm saying. If you want to advertize your movie so much go make a topic for it.

What are you saying? Oh and thanks for blocking me from pming you. And I am not advertising my film because I want it to be surprise. I am trying to make a QUALITY film that fans will like. But obviously I am the one who no one seems to want to make the effort to understand.

And once I release a teaser trailer for the film then I'll make a topic for it. To do so before would be stupid and premature.

You don't have to randomly post your details about your fan movie on topics that aren't associated with Spyro fandom. If you want to talk about your fan movie, then talk about it elsewhere, like in the Fandom section where your movie will be noticed or otherwise discussed by other members.

And do you think Activision will be swayed by fan movies of our purple dragon? They'll probably ignore it as soon as it reaches them.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:15:53 24/04/2010 by Aura24
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#57 Posted: 22:24:51 24/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
Stop lying, jamieque. You're only talking about your FAN-MADE spyro movies, so don't try to convince anyone that there is an official movie about Spyro.

Call me a liar if you want but I promise you be apologizing soon enough... And by the way from the way things are looking for the franchise as a whole at the moment my so-called FAN-MADE Spyro films maybe the only thing to look forward too for quite some time to come. So don't be rude to someone who is working his ass off to give the fan base something to enjoy.

I would have thought people would be able to at least support a fan-made project instead of being so damn critical. If you are not going to support what I am trying to do then don't comment on it... okay.

i agree i dont think that anyone should be rude and critical especialy if they are trying to do stuff for other people so that they can enjoy something.(not nice to call anyone a liar)smilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
#58 Posted: 22:29:30 24/04/2010 | Topic Creator
will you guys PLEASE stop arguing.....its not getting you anywhere.smilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#59 Posted: 23:19:14 24/04/2010
So don't be rude to someone who is working his ass off to give the fan base something to enjoy.

Your not the only one who's doing that... So A. Stop trying to act like you are and B. Do you hear me going on random topics advertising stuff I've made? Or anyone else that makes this kind of fan content for that matter?
#60 Posted: 23:22:06 24/04/2010
Please close this topic...
Edit 1st post>close>yes
#61 Posted: 00:53:39 25/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Please close this topic...
Edit 1st post>close>yes

yas PLEASE close it.....im getting anoyed. smilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
#62 Posted: 01:05:45 25/04/2010
spyro16... You made it.. you need to close it...
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me