Page 1 of 1
I need SERIOUS!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [CLOSED]
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#1 Posted: 19:51:35 14/04/2010 | Topic Creator
In the PS2 version when I'm fighting the Rampage Rier, the big floatinng boat that shoots fire and cannon balls. I can't pass it!!!!!!!!!! Can someone help me? The cheats for infinate health and magic won't work for me! Can some one give me a hand please?
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#2 Posted: 00:39:14 15/04/2010
for ravage rider if you have enough experiance points to upgrade your earth flail up all the way then it would be easier than before. what you do is wait for him to crash into the wall and then keep hitting him w/ your earth flail until he gets back out. on his second life its a bit trickier. he speeds up and makes it harder to dodge him so you need to use dragon time to slow him down when he turns to the centre. Then when he crashes into the wall again use dragon time again to get more hits......do the same on his first life use dragon time to get in mor hits w/ earth flail.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
#3 Posted: 22:04:35 15/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Iknew how to attack him, but I kept dying in the second round, this might help! I'll try it later!
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#4 Posted: 23:16:58 15/04/2010
Tapping the button for the earth flail is very useful. You MUST be careful not to use up a lot of magic with it though. Also, comet dash and a polar bomb is good for when the Rider crashes. Don't use any elemental attacks except for when he's crashed.

Also, using dragon time at the right moments helps too. Use it when you are attacking the Rider when he has crashed and you should be able to get a small number more of attacks in.
#5 Posted: 20:15:10 21/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shrazer320
Tapping the button for the earth flail is very useful. You MUST be careful not to use up a lot of magic with it though. Also, comet dash and a polar bomb is good for when the Rider crashes. Don't use any elemental attacks except for when he's crashed.

Also, using dragon time at the right moments helps too. Use it when you are attacking the Rider when he has crashed and you should be able to get a small number more of attacks in.

Thanks!!!! I'll try later, or tomarrow, or friday when I have my sleepover with my friend.
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#6 Posted: 21:27:05 21/04/2010
Watch out for the fire that shoots out of his side too!
#7 Posted: 23:40:47 22/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ice Dragoness
Watch out for the fire that shoots out of his side too!

Um, I know that...
---
spyroGalNicoleX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1582
#8 Posted: 15:35:47 23/04/2010
when he crashes use dragon time to get in more hits. When i typed it in on youtube that worked for me. You ent alone.....i got proper stuck on that bit, soo just slow down dragon time and yeah use the earth flail it really helps smilie
---
''All I wanna be, is everything at once''
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#9 Posted: 23:11:39 23/04/2010
Yeah, that guy's REALLY HARD! I was stuck on him for days! Here's the way I did it: Do what you always did, in his first health. Once there's just a tiny bit left, let him go around once more, and once he crashes use dragontime and hit him with your horns until he's dead!
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#10 Posted: 16:33:04 24/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Queen_Cynder
Yeah, that guy's REALLY HARD! I was stuck on him for days! Here's the way I did it: Do what you always did, in his first health. Once there's just a tiny bit left, let him go around once more, and once he crashes use dragontime and hit him with your horns until he's dead!

OK, I saw your article about needing help on that, I think! I'll give it a go later, once I master a swimming glitch in another game.
---
DeathStar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#11 Posted: 07:38:50 12/06/2010
Death Star: do slow motion and hit him many times, his weak spot is when he crashes into a wall, so make sure to hit him!
It took me a long time to complete that, so don't worry!
---
"oh sweet sweet sounds of 80s synthesizers, alleviate me...."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me