Page 1 of 1
lets each tell a part of a spyro story [CLOSED]
Random Fodder
#1 Posted: 06:39:05 30/12/2007
This is for fun everyone gets to make up a part of the story you can add dragons 76 words or less

here is the start

Spyro walked slowy towards the dungeon he was not sure of what was in there... Sparx then yelled "Are we going to find some huge monster here or what" Sparx then pulled Spyro to the exit (well he tried) "We are not leaving Sparx I have heard of a stone that can enchance your powers lets look for it" "ok then" yelled Sparx. Spyro ran through a small tunnel he slipped and fell down a hole...

you continue the story!
Cynderlightlife Fodder
#2 Posted: 04:12:33 06/01/2008
As soon as Spyro hit the ground, he fainted. When he awoke, he spotted an unusual stone lay in front of him. Thinking it was this all-powerful stone, he picked it up. A shiver went down his spine as he relized what he had done. "Sparx! Where are you?" he screamed as he felt chains lashing down, bounding him to a boulder. "HELP!" There then was a flash as he fainted into a deep sleep...

(The deep sleep is like when he met the chronicler in TEN, so you guys know.) I really enjoyed writeing that. Can't wait till someone else posts!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me