Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Have you guys seen the turtle glitch???? [CLOSED]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#1 Posted: 16:13:40 12/12/2007 | Topic Creator
There's a turtle glitch that you can view online on Youtube.com/ It's a glitch where in Sunny Beach you can make the 3rd turtle disappear from view. Watch it!!!! It's really cool to watch!!!! (I haven't been able to do it, but I'll try again later on doing this glitch. I'm still trying to do the swimming glitch in this level.)
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#2 Posted: 23:46:49 12/12/2007
Could you give us a link?
newt42 Blue Sparx Gems: 797
#3 Posted: 03:34:17 13/12/2007
I found it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qy4oYS_Gm-U
---
Play the Sega Saturn. It don't got spyro. But boy does is got game.
#4 Posted: 03:46:39 13/12/2007
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wQzgzTaTdzI

Here is where the turtle goes. It's pretty neat.
---
#5 Posted: 16:16:40 14/12/2007 | Topic Creator
I know!!!! It's weird!!!! He completely disappears, and when you find him again, he's floating in midair at the bottom of the level!!!! It's sooooooooooooo weird!!!! But it's a hard glitch to pull off (at least for me that is). I'm still trying to do the swimming glitch in this level. But once I have pulled that off, I'll be able to attempt the turtle glitch.
---
#6 Posted: 22:26:44 14/12/2007 | Topic Creator
There's another glitch in this level. It's at the location where the chef is. Double jump on top of the area surrounding the turtle soup pot. (It's better to be done when the challenges are complete, otherwise the camera will freak out.) Turn around to the part where you are on the edge of the area closest to the wall. Double jump and glide (or just glide) off of the platform and turn to the right. You'll see the area where you were in the beginning. (Although you'll be too low to get up on the land.) Headbash at just the right time to land on the part that's underwater. And whalah!!!! You are walking underwater!!!! (To get out of this glitch, just headbash and you'll start swimming.) I found this glitch personally, so all credit should go to me. (Inless someone else found this glitch. If so, all credit goes to them.)
---
#7 Posted: 00:01:21 17/12/2007
There are all sorts of glitches where you can walk underwater (especially in summer forest) but I didn't know that there was one in Sunny Beach. Neat.
---
#8 Posted: 16:00:10 17/12/2007 | Topic Creator
I know. The glitch is pretty cool to do. Oh, I almost forgot to tell all of you. I was finally able to pull off the swimming glitch in this level!!!! (It was sooooooooooooo hard to pull off but I finally was able to pull it off myself. Although, I did the glitch differently than the way they showed you on the turtle glitch level.) Anyways, now that I know a way to do the swimming glitch, all I need to do is to pull off the turtle glitch and I'm set.
---
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#9 Posted: 16:10:44 17/12/2007
Funny Glitch! Haven't seen that before.
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
#10 Posted: 16:19:33 17/12/2007 | Topic Creator
There's another glitch in Sunny Beach. It's pretty fun to do. You can get past all of the doors in Sunny Beach without opening a single one of them. To get past the first door, jump on the turtle that normally opens the door for you. Get on the edge of him (without falling off) and double jump to the left-most part of the door. You may need to glide and hover, but you'll eventually get past the first door. The second door is a little more tricky to pull off. Go to the area where the turtle box is at the topmost platform. (Not the turtle box that's on on the ground. It's the other turtle box in that area.) Jump on top of the box and have Spyro face the platform near the door. Double jump, glide, and hover at the right time, and you'll land on top of the platform that's above the second door. Make sure you are on the edge of the box before jumping. (Note: When I say "the platform near the door", I mean the area where you see the turtle that's able to do the turtle glitch.) To get past the third door, just double jump and glide (or just glide regularly) to the platform that's to the left of the bridge. So far so good. Now to get past the 4th door, you need to first go to the part of the level where the chef is. Double jump on top of the perimeter of the chef's level. Walk around to the other side of the area. Glide/Double Jump and Glide to the next platform. (The "platform" is located on top of the area where you push the turtles into the water for the chef challenge.) You should see the person who gives you the talisman in the level. Glide/Double Jump and Glide over to him and land in the area. He'll give you the talisman, and you can exit the level. There!!!! Now you've gone through the entire level without opening a single door!!!! Try it!!!! It's really cool to do!!!! (I found this glitch myself.)
---
#11 Posted: 01:20:55 21/12/2007
Cool!! I've found that glitch too before, SpyroGamer2008. It's creepy! smilie Yet fun! smilie
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#12 Posted: 20:47:09 24/12/2007
Have you ever tried extending glitches to make more glitches? I discovered it personally: Perform the Sunny Beach Swimming Glitch, ask to restart the challenge and then swim across the floor to start it... SWIMMING!!! Usually if you exit the area, you fail the challenge and it ends, but swim up just above the highest point in the level then try swimming to the side. If you got high enough, the camera angle won't go back to normal and you can swim in the air whilst having it look like the game is a side-scroller. Enjoy your camera angle while it lasts, because as soon as a turtle back at the challenge gets in the pot the usual cutscene will start but it will just continuosly show an empty cauldron. Reset the console.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#13 Posted: 22:32:08 24/12/2007
Wow, you must be the glitch king or something, Ross! I'll try that sometime, but probably not anywhere soon, since it's almost Christmas.
#14 Posted: 20:55:31 03/01/2008 | Topic Creator
I found that too, "Ross". It was pretty weird. Another camera glitch that can be preformed in that level is when you're trying to get behind the last door in "Sunny Beach". Most of the time the camera will be behind Spyro as you are running on the edge of the challenge. But, occasionally, if you go close enough, the challenge will somehow Start on it's own (apparently, you don't need to be standing near the pot to have it start on it's own). Then, the camera went wacko. It was like there was some invisible force pulling the camera to the left. It was weird!!!!

Another glitch in that level. Preform the Swimming Glitch, go to the chef area, and charge against where the turtles come out. Sparx will sometimes disappear behind the hole, but if you keep doing it, Sparx will eventually get stuck for a short period of time. If you watch, Sparx looks like he's spazzing out. He keeps shaking and looks like he's bouncing on the wall. It's weird.

Try these glitches!!!!
---
#15 Posted: 21:19:25 17/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Anyone find any other glitches in this level????
---
Last edited at 21:20:48 17/01/2008 by SpyroGamer2008
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#16 Posted: 05:39:21 18/01/2008
Cool glitches! But no, haven't found anything else in this level...
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#17 Posted: 15:41:01 21/01/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
There's another glitch in Sunny Beach. It's pretty fun to do. You can get past all of the doors in Sunny Beach without opening a single one of them. To get past the first door, jump on the turtle that normally opens the door for you. Get on the edge of him (without falling off) and double jump to the left-most part of the door. You may need to glide and hover, but you'll eventually get past the first door. The second door is a little more tricky to pull off. Go to the area where the turtle box is at the topmost platform. (Not the turtle box that's on on the ground. It's the other turtle box in that area.) Jump on top of the box and have Spyro face the platform near the door. Double jump, glide, and hover at the right time, and you'll land on top of the platform that's above the second door. Make sure you are on the edge of the box before jumping. (Note: When I say "the platform near the door", I mean the area where you see the turtle that's able to do the turtle glitch.) To get past the third door, just double jump and glide (or just glide regularly) to the platform that's to the left of the bridge. So far so good. Now to get past the 4th door, you need to first go to the part of the level where the chef is. Double jump on top of the perimeter of the chef's level. Walk around to the other side of the area. Glide/Double Jump and Glide to the next platform. (The "platform" is located on top of the area where you push the turtles into the water for the chef challenge.) You should see the person who gives you the talisman in the level. Glide/Double Jump and Glide over to him and land in the area. He'll give you the talisman, and you can exit the level. There!!!! Now you've gone through the entire level without opening a single door!!!! Try it!!!! It's really cool to do!!!! (I found this glitch myself.)

At the end of the level while doing this, he still says thanks for finding the babies even though you really didn't. lol
---
#18 Posted: 20:54:33 22/01/2008 | Topic Creator
I know. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo weird!!!!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me