Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The rulers of the wild Book 1: Serafina
Page 1 of 1
The rulers of the wild Book 1: Serafina [CLOSED]
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#1 Posted: 20:08:20 14/01/2010 | Topic Creator
This story is based on my soft toys I have at home that I played with until Serafina was plonked in the attic smilie

Chapter 1: Leading role

Serafina was just an ordinary arctic tiger until the day. The day was when the queen of the Arctic, Jessani died. It was time for the reign of Serafina! That day she became queen and took control over arctic tigers, foxes, hares, seals, polar bears and the rest of it. All animals gathered at a big ceremony where she was crowned queen. To confirm, she let out an echoing roar that made almost everybody's guts fly out. Despite being the ruler, Serafina was very caring and didn't do what Jessani did: Boss everybody, be pampered and not take a care for the homeland that they lived in. Most were happy she was gone. The one thing she noticed the most at the terrifying yet exciting ceremony was that a male tiger mouthed something to her, but she couldn't make it out. The next day, hunters came into site, but Serafina was there for everybody.
"Hide in your homes, I'm gonna take over," she said, then did an outstanding roar that made the hunter's hearts beat like drums. That scared them off then the Arctic was left in peace. So days went by, with cubs playing, mothers getting food and fathers protecting, when something extraordinary happened, that male tiger came straight up to Serafina!
"Look, I know you're quite busy, but could I take the role of the king?" he asked. Serafina was thrilled.
"Oh yes! I would love it!" She screamed, leaping up and down. So then came the dawn of the king, but were there any cubs to come, I think so.

Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#2 Posted: 20:27:54 14/01/2010
Yes, I like. :3
---
Back from hibernation.
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#3 Posted: 08:11:33 15/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Why thankyou smilie

Chapter 2: The newborn cub

3 years had passed since then, and a cub had been born. She was named Anastasia or Annie for short. Serafina was so happy and Annie was happy too. She was learning to roar and couldn't bear to see anyone hurt.

I'll add more on later.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me