Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Death of the Chaos Emeralds (Sonic FanFic)
Page 1 of 1
The Death of the Chaos Emeralds (Sonic FanFic) [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1 Posted: 14:53:52 09/01/2010 | Topic Creator
It was like any other day. Metal Sonic awoke feeling strange. He went to collect some water from the springs. It had been five years since his banishment. He had tried to betray Eggman and lead a new army of Metal Sonic Clones. He, Metal Knuckles and newest member, Metal Tails, were banished. They now live and work in the jungle. Metal Sonic went to the pond with his bucket and gasped. The pond was empty.

Tails had been in the Tornado when he's last been seen. Tail's radio Message said "There's some weird Portal thing here. The Waters Disapearing. I'm checking it out." He'd been missing for days. The sky was grey and dark where Sonic was - where everybody was. All over the world. Amy sat next to him.
"Don't balme yourself, Sonic." Amy said quietly.
"I should be looking for him! He could be dead!" Sonic said loudly. Silver and Blaze ran up to Sonic, carrying three bottles of Water.
"THATS IT?" Sonic yelled. "All the water you found?"
"Yeah." Silver said.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me