Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
~My Sonic Story~ [CLOSED]
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#1 Posted: 04:40:43 09/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Hey this is a story about my Sonic FanArt character Kilamaya (see Sonic Rp for details) Includes Shadow woot!!, Tails and the others :3

(Skyqueen I hope you like this smilie its dedicated to you and me ;3)
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#2 Posted: 04:52:58 09/01/2010
smiliesmilie Thanks, Tinks! I can't wait!
---
N/A
#3 Posted: 05:03:54 09/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Prolog.
Eggman soon captured the fox pup "Finaly I can begin my experiment" he chuckled and raced off to his base. Years passed.

----------------------------
Sonic speed up to Shadow's house "I know i will regret this..." he mumbled and knocked on the door Shadow opened it glaring at Sonic "What!" he growled Sonic smiled weakly "I know you had some bad times with Eggman, but I heard he's captured a fox said to be Tails sister and since im on a holiday... "You want me to go save her" Shadow finished "Fine but you owe me!" he growled racing off into the city, Shadow skidded past a gun store and smiled an evil smile 'Finaly!!' he thought and bought a shotgun 'Sonic you are paying for this' he snickered and speed out of the city towards Eggman's base. Eggman squirted some Dna into his experiment "Now that you have Sonic, Silver and Shadow's Dna you will be unstopable" he chuckled "but now for the final touch" he said grabing a needle with the name Maria on it "Dr Robotnick wont mind since he's dead" he laughted and enjected the Dna into his experiment. Shadow charged past the gards and destroyed some wepons untill he finaly got to the main interior and blasted through the metal "Eggman what the Hell! Are you doing!" he shouted then his eyes widen'd as he saw the fox girl in a giant testing tube filled with strange blue water, Eggman turned towards him "She's my creation I call her KM16 but her real name is Kilamaya..." He snickered Shadow gazed at her 's-she looks so much like Maria..' he thought to himself Shadow soon snaped out of it and Glared at Eggman "LET HER GO!!" he demanded, Eggman laughed and relesed KM16 she was coverd in rags and her eyes were bright blue "Get him!!" Eggman orderd her Kilamaya got up and shot herself towards Shadow "Damit..." Shadow murmerd.

to be continued
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:29:15 09/01/2010 by Queen MikaTinks
#4 Posted: 23:39:06 09/01/2010
smilie Please continue soon!
---
N/A
#5 Posted: 00:16:22 10/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Kilamaya blasted ora in Shadow's head "urgh, What the hell!" he growled, he used Chaos Control and kicked her in the head wich sent her flying into the metal wall "uhh, w-where am I?" Kilamaya asked rubing her head, Eggman ordered her to finnish Shadow but she just looked at him confusied "who are you?" she asked Eggman's face filled with rage "SHADOW!! What have you done!!!" he shouted, Shadow laughed "see ya Eggman" he growled and grabbed Kilamaya's arm and ran off with her. "Let go of me!!" she demanded "Shut it" Shadow hissed running faster Kilamaya pulled Shadow's arm up to her mouth and bit it hard "Ow!!, What the!!" he yowled cursing then he noticed that Kilamaya was gone "DAMIT!!" Shadow growled, Kilamaya was running as fast as she could untill she bumped into someone "oof.. Hey watch out you were almost running as fast as me" said the person when Kilamaya opened her eyes she saw a blue Hedgehog in front of her 'What is with all the hedgehogs??' she thought hopping up off the ground "My name's Sonic, and why are you wearing rags?" he asked but befor Kilamaya could answer she was being dragged by Sonic to a nice pink house "This is Amy's house, She will give you some nice clothes" he said knocking at the door of the pink house "SONIC!!" shouted a sweet voice fro inside the house, the door opened and there was a pretty pink Hedghog smileing her head off "Hiya Sonic, whats with the girl!!!" she demanded Sonic smiled weakly "Hi Amy, this girl just bumped into me when I was running and she needs some good cloths " he said passing Kilamaya to her, Amy looked at Kilamaya "hmmmm, thanks Sonic I know just what to do" she giggled closing the door then went rushing to her closet "Here we go!" she cherped grabbing a white school top, blue tie, purple skirt and some nice black shoes and white socks "Here put these on" she said giving the clothes to Kilamaya, Kilamaya walked into the bathroom 'What a nice girl' she thought and got changed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:22:52 10/01/2010 by Queen MikaTinks
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#6 Posted: 19:52:44 15/01/2010
Moar lol!

I'm going to write one about Thorn soon.
#7 Posted: 01:48:12 16/01/2010 | Topic Creator
ooc: thanks guys :3
---------------------------------

Kilamaya walked out of Amy's changing room. "WOW YOU LOOK AWESOME!!" Amy chirped huging kilamaya "here have some of my money, you should maybe go into town and find a job" Amy smiled handing Kilamaya a little purse of money, Kilamaya nodded and thanked Amy and walked out the back door and just as she did Shadow banged at Amy's front door "AMY!!! Amy let me in!!" he shouted, Amy opened the door a tiny bit "Yeah what is it, Darkie" she teased Shadow snarled at her "Have you seen a female fox, long blondy-orange hair, three tails and blue eyes?" he demanded Amy looked at him and shook her head Shadow kicked the door in anger and speed off towards town. Kilamaya had just rented an apartment and bought some new shoes "Hmmm now where to find a jo- AHA!" she cheered to her self seeing a 'JOB WANTED' sign and walked into the gloomy building "hello... Im here for a job?" Kilamaya called as the lights flickered soon Kilamaya heard a loud buzzing and she turned to see a cute bee smiling and waving "Hiya!!" the bee chirped grabbing Kilamaya's hand and pulling her towards a crocodile and a lizzard of some sort "HEY!! ESPIO!! VECTOR!! A girl wants to have a job" the bee called Kilamaya looked very shocked 'Who ARE these people!' she wondered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:55:00 18/01/2010 by Queen MikaTinks
#8 Posted: 22:43:26 16/01/2010
MOARZ! smilie
---
N/A
#9 Posted: 11:51:18 17/01/2010
moarz i sez
#10 Posted: 20:44:42 18/01/2010 | Topic Creator
:3 Thank you very much guys :3
---------------------

Kilamaya pushed the bees hand off hers and demanded to know who he was "Calm down girly, your acting like Shadow" the crocodile snickered, the chameleon walked up to Kilamaya and sighed "hey, Im Espio he's Vector and the bee is Charmy" he coughed walking away Vector watched Espio leave the room "Dont mind him he just dosent like new people," Vector sighed chewing a pencil "So you want a job eh?, well this place needs a good clean, you dont mind cleaning write" Vector asked Kilamaya, Charmy buzzed up to Vector "you should pay her well and If the is a job we have to do she must! Come with" Charmy sung flicking the pencil out of Vectors mouth, Vector sighed "Okay Charmy thats fine, Girly your hired heres a jacket and a hat" He murmered passing the clothes to Kilamaya, Charmy buzzed up to her and gave her some finger less gloves "they'er my old pair, you can have 'em" Charmy smiled handing them to Kilamaya, "My name's not Girly!, Its Kilamaya" Kilamaya growled and thanked them for the job and walked outside, "Finally I found you" growled a dark voice Kilamaya turned to see that Black hedgehog snarling at her "What do YOU want!!" she demanded but the hedgehog just ran towards her his fist ready to punch Kilamaya noticed her tails moving so she spun them hard and she began to fly just befor the hedgehog could get her "Damit!' Shadow hissed watching Kilamaya fly away "I need to get you to tails" he murmured running after her at top speed.
---
#11 Posted: 16:07:00 19/01/2010
gimeh moar i sez
#12 Posted: 20:38:39 19/01/2010 | Topic Creator
:3 thank youz
----------------------

Kilamaya poked her tounge out at Shadow and flew up towards her apartment and jumped in through the window and locked every thing that could be opended "Crazy..." she murmured flopping down on her bed and falling asleep. Meanwile Shadow was ordering the manger of the apartment blocks to take him to the room with a fox-girl in it "Im sorry sir but you have to be ether her brother or relitve to in order to go into someone's apartment" the manger sighed Shadow pointed his gun at him "Now can I go see her" he growled the manger stared at the gun and nodded Shadow smiled "thanks" he hissed and shot up the stairs 'hmm number 35..' Shadow thought to him self as he stopped at Kilamaya's door and smashed it open, Kilamaya screamed as splinters of wood came flying at her "What the hell?!?" she growled doging the splinters, Shadow steeped in and walked to her bed and grabed Kilamaya befor she could start to fly "Let go Of me!!" She hissed strugling in his paws "not in a million years, you've already caused to much trouble for me and now I have to bring you back to Tails" Shadow sighed Kilamaya looked at him anger and fear filled her eyes and she whiped her head at the ground and didn't talk to him the whole intire time
---
#13 Posted: 20:39:19 19/01/2010
y carnt i hav moar?
#14 Posted: 03:26:02 20/01/2010
MOREZ! smilie That's awesome Tinks!
---
N/A
#15 Posted: 16:29:22 20/01/2010
mor plaz
#16 Posted: 04:08:22 22/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Shadow stared at Kilamaya "We're almost there..." he sighed speeding up, Kilamaya still looked at the ground Shadow could hear little muffled cries coming from Kilamaya 'Argh! why dose she have to cry! he thought skidding up to Tail's work shop "Hey Sonic, Tails..... Shadows here and he's got something!!" Knuckles yelled Sonic woke from his snooze "uh?.... Oh maybe its Chilly-Dogs?" Tails flew other to Shadow with the others close behind him "hey Shadow what'cha got there......" Tails asked his eye's going wide Sonic skidded at a halt "What the... Shadow is that really Tails long lost sister?" he asked Shadow let go of Kilamaya and walked up to Sonic "I got her now pay me!" he snarled Knuckles poked Kilamaya "well she's alive for that matter" he snickered, Sonic gave Shadow his money and sighed "Man and she bumped into me" Sonic rubbed his nose and yawned "Im going to find Amy she'll like the good news" he said speeding off, Shadow hissed "Dont ask me for any help ever!" he growled walking away Kilamaya looked up and saw Tail's smiling face "Hiya sis!" he squeaked hugging her Kilamaya blushed "umm Sis?" she asked looking rather puzzled, Knuckles looked at Tails and sighed "Dam she's got amnesia too!" he snorted Tails looked at Kilamaya "c'mon let's get you inside" he purred holding his hand out to help her up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:33:40 22/01/2010 by Queen MikaTinks
#17 Posted: 13:07:35 22/01/2010
i sez moar
#18 Posted: 20:08:42 22/01/2010
Awesomeness! smilie
---
N/A
#19 Posted: 20:23:51 26/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Kilamaya took his hand "so whats happening here?" she demanded walking inside Tails workshop Knuckles was playing a video game while Sonic snoozed on the couch "well I got a call from our mother saying that you had been captured a long time ago, so we sent Sonic to go save you but he's having a break so we sent Shadow instead" Tails mumbled nudging Sonic to wake up 'Shadow.....' Kilamaya shivered at his name Knuckles finished his game and yawned "Why don't we call Cream and Amy to liven up this place" he suggested, Sonic woke up and started to panic "As long as Amy doesn't kill me!!" he growled tossing the phone to Tails "Your room is upstairs" he told Kilamaya beginning to call Amy, Kilamaya sighed "Okay I'll stay here but I have a job so i'll cook but not clean and no going into my room!" she spoke grabbing the suite case that Sonic had just carried "How did you get this?" she asked Sonic smiled and pointed at his feet "Fastest hedgehog in the world, I got it from your mother, now go get some rest we will tell you when Amy and Cream are here" He smiled jumping back on the couch.
----------------Minuets Later------------------------

At Shadow's house...

"Hey whats the matter?" Rouge asked grabbing her wallet Shadow was to busy looking out the window to reply "Well Knuckles just asked me to go to a party their throwing and its about this new girl wanna come??" Rouge told him tugging at his arm, Shadow sighed "Fine I'll go..." he mumbled grabbing a rugged leather jacket and speeding out the door "Hey! You could at least wait for me!" Rouge growled flying after him
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:07 28/01/2010 by Queen MikaTinks
#20 Posted: 01:35:44 27/01/2010
Lolz. smilie Cool!
---
N/A
#21 Posted: 04:42:26 28/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Rouge and Shadow walked inside Tails house "this is going to be boooooring..." Rouge mumbled stretching her arm, Shadow sniffed and threw his jacket at the floor, Tails was busy fixing lights and Amy was busy putting Kilamaya in a dress "Amy It isn't my birth day so I dont need to wear a dress" Kilamaya moaned but Amy carried on "oh c'mon Kimi this blue dress looks great on you, its a bit to big for me so you can keep it" Amy chirped tying a bow in Kilamaya's hair, Meanwhile Shadow was sitting on one of the chairs watching some Tv while Rouge complained about how bored she was, Cream came out with some food and drinks trying not to spill them Shadow rolled his eyes and went back to the Tv then Amy came storming down the stairs "Yay!! Kimi is ready to go" Amy called to Sonic, Tails looked from the kitchen "a couple more minuets Amy the cake's not ready" Tails called jerking his head back into the kitchen, Amy sighed tapping her foot "Can I go now?" called Kilamaya from up stairs, Shadow's eye's widened 'I know that voice...' he thought trying to see who was at the top of the stairs Amy looked at Shadow "What do you want!" Amy hissed, Shadow snapped his head back around and grabbed a drink Rouge looked at him "Are you okay Shadow?" she asked, Shadow slurped his drink and shrugged, Tails popped his head out of the kitchen and nodded to Amy, Amy shot up the stairs and flustered about then soon Kilamaya walked down the stairs shly in a sparkly blue dress, "H-hiya" Kilamaya spluttered seeing all the pairs of eyes looking at her, Tails came up and smiled "we have a surprize for you in the kitchen" he squeaked grabbing Kilamaya's hand, Shadow looked at Kilamaya quiet dazed with shock Rouge punched him in the arm to snap him out of it "H-Hey what was that for!" he growled sipping his drink again, a happy gasp came from the kitchen Shadow rolled his eyes "c'mon Shadow lets go see the cake" Rouge pleaded, Shadow moaned and got out of seat and waqlked into the kitchen, Kilamaya was cutting the welcome back cake and smiled with tears in her eyes "Thank you Tails" she purred hugging him "Heh... Um you shouldent thank me Kimi, Shadow did go save you after all" Tails coughed smileing weakly, Kilamaya turned slowly to see Shadow sitting at the other end of the kitchen staring out the window, Kilamaya gulped and began walking towards him "Uh hi..." Kilamaya sighed trying not to look at him, Shadow turned to her and stopped drinking "Hey..." he mumbled, Kilamaya took a deep breath "I just wanted to say thank you for saving me" she calmly replyed, Shadow smiled "No problem" he smirked turning to her face "you should go hang out with your friends not a strange boy who whent and got you" he sighed, Espio soon was at her side and he placed his hand on Kilamaya's shoulder "Lets go.." he mumbled tugging me so that Kilamaya would move "y-yeah good idear" Kilamaya squeaked following Espio out of the kitchen, Shadow watched her leave and sighed 'She's just like Maria..'
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:04:09 31/01/2010 by Queen MikaTinks
#22 Posted: 17:39:35 28/01/2010
Coolehz
#23 Posted: 23:12:51 28/01/2010
Awesome! smilie smilie
---
N/A
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#24 Posted: 22:28:06 30/01/2010
ooc: ZOMG MIKATINKS!!!!!ME WANTEZ MORE
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#25 Posted: 05:23:41 31/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Kilamaya wacked Espio's hand off her sholder "I've gotta boyfriend ya'know!" she hissed, Shadow heard what Kilamaya said and he suddenly felt rather depressed, there was a loud bang at the door and Amy rushed to get it "Is Kilamaya there?" a rough voice asked Kilamaya's eye's lit up "COAL!!!" she cried rushing towards the battle scared wolf "Hey princess, how'zit going?" Coal asked kissing Kilamaya's cheek, Kilamaya blushed and coughed "I'll tell you later, I just need to get you something from my room" Kilamaya purred rushing up the stairs, "Heh its good to see her live and well" Coal murmered to Tails, Kilamaya walked into her room and sighed "Well, well my little pet has finally arived" a dark misty voice called Kilamaya gasped as a large black orb flung into her chest "Yes fell the Dark pulse through you!" Cried the misty voice, Kilamaya's fur turned dark her blue eye's fully black, she laughed evily and began smashing everything in her room bit's of her blood splattered on the walls, Amy soon noticed Kilamaya was taking a long time and walked up the stairs to her room "Kimmi? are you okay?" She asked looking into Kilamaya's room, Kilamaya grabbed Amy and dragged her into her room "ITS PERFECT, DESASTER, EVIL, DEATH!!" Kilamaya cried throwing Amy into a vase, Amy screamed in pain and Sonic, Shadow and Coal heard the scream and rushed up to see what was happening "Amy!" Sonic cried seeing her lying on the floor, Coal was staring at Kilamaya "Not this again any minuet now Darkara might win" Coal growled steeping into Kilamaya's room Shadow told Sonic to grab Amy, Sonic did what he was told, "Princess, Calm down Im here" Coal tried telling Kilamaya but she did not respond and instead she blasted an Orb of pure evil at Coal sending him flying and nocking him out, Shadow stared at Kilamaya "What the hell is wrong with you!!??" Shadow shouted, Kilamaya laughed evily and twirled arround her destroyed room, Shadow walked up to her "Kilamaya?" he asked trying to look into her eyes, Kilamaya hissed and threw her chair at him, Shadow dodged it quickly but triped over a plank of wood making him fall on top of Kilamaya, Shadow gulped going red in the face, Kilamaya was still growling trying her best to bite him and rip his face off, Shadow felt something hit him in the head and he flopped down and accidently kissed Kilamaya 'oh Maria help me now'
---
#26 Posted: 05:24:23 01/02/2010
ZOMG! smilie Write more as soon as possible!
---
N/A
#27 Posted: 05:31:54 01/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Hee hee Shadow blushed lmao X3
-------------

Kilamaya fainted and her fur soon turned back to normal but Shadow still kissed her, Coal woke up and shook his head "ow.." He moaned opening one of his eyes only to see Shadow kissing Kilamaya "Hey!! Get off her!!!" Coal growled, Shadow did not stop Coal snarled and shoved him off Kilamaya "Princess? You okay?" Coal asked picking her up, Shadow sighed his face had no emotion, Kilamaya opened her eyes "mmmh??" she mumbled, Coal silenced her with the tip of his finger "Your okay. Thats all that matters, I gotta go now but I know Sonic, Tails and Knuckels will take care of you, C-ya princess" Coal sighed kissing her on the forehead, Coal put Kilamaya down and whent downstairs to say goodbye to everyone. "Uhh w-what just happened?" Kilamaya asked herself, Shadow stood up and walked out of the room "H-hey!! Wait a minutet" Kilamaya cried Shadow rolled his eye's and turned arround "What?!" he growled folding his arms Kilamaya smiled "I forgot to give you a proper thank you, for saving me" she purred hugging him tightly, Shadow gulped his face going red again "uhh n-no p-problem i'll be h-happy to help" he spluttered Kilamaya smiled "I'll try and getting into bigger trouble next time, more of a challenge" she teased then she looked arround her room, Shadow panicked and grabbed Kilamaya's hand "I-I'll pay for this, you go and talk to Amy or Cream" he murmered pushing her towards the stairs Kilamaya looked at him with a puzzled expression on her face "Okay... Whatever" she sighed rolling her eye's, Shadow growled and waited for her to be far away from him "SHADOW!!!" Rouge shouted from the bottom of the stairs, Shadow sighed "Yes mother??" he teased, Rouge yelled at him some more but Shadow didn't pay attention he was too busy watching Kilamaya blow bubles with Cream
"she's just like an angle" Shadow murmered quitely, Rouge paused and looked at him she was rather confused Charmy looked at Shadow and then began to chant "SHADOW GOT BITTEN BY THE LOOOOOVE BUUUUG!!!" over and over again, Shadow soon started strangling Charmy "SHUT UP YOU LYING INSECT!!!" Shadow roared tightening his grip arround Charmy's neck, Kilamaya soon saw what was happening and ran towards Shadow "Stop it now!" she growled, Shadow stopped immediately, Charmy laughed "and there's the proof!" he humed Shadow looked very gulity and quickly grabbed his jacket and stormed out of Tails house.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:43:58 02/02/2010 by Queen MikaTinks
#28 Posted: 16:13:54 01/02/2010
moarrrrrrrrrrrr
#29 Posted: 23:35:17 01/02/2010
GR8 Story! smilie
---
N/A
#30 Posted: 04:57:40 02/02/2010
ooc: must know moers
---
#31 Posted: 06:46:34 03/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Kilamaya sighed "Charmy you're not getting any ice cream" she told Charmy pointing her finger to the lounge "well this was a great party but I think its time for everyone to go dont'cha think?" Kilamaya asked her friends everybody nodded and headed for the door as slowly as they could, after everybody had left Kilamaya soon hugged Tails and the boys goodnight and she headed towards her room but instead of a destroyed room it was perfect "hmm what's this?" Kilamaya asked spotting a note on her bed 'Kilamaya I have redone your room, Have a nice night and I hope to see you again ~Shadow the hedgehog' Kilamaya smiled and got changed into her nightgown 'what a day, time to rest' Kilamaya thought hopping into her bed and snuggling her face into her nice new pillow.
--------------------------
AT SHADOW'S HOUSE

Shadow struggled to sleep he kept on thinking about Kilamaya and how close she looked compared to Maria, he woke up with fear in his eye's "I got to go see her.." he sighed panting "Chaos control" he shouted warping away.
---------------------------
BACK AT TAILS HOUSE

Shadow warped into Kilamaya's room and landed gently on her bed, Kilamaya mumbled some strange language and itched her face, Shadow smirked and lent in towards her Shadow stared at her face examining every part of her face Kilamaya mumbled again, Shadow placed his hand on her face and stroked it gently Kilamaya began to purr, Shadow sighed and lent into kiss her but staggered back, Kilamaya sighed and shuffled in her sleep. Shadow sighed and tapped her face "K-Kilamaya?" he asked softly, Kilamaya's eyes opened slowly "Huuuu.... Oh hi Shadow...." she mumbled smiling Kilamaya thanked him for redoing her room and Shadow blushed "Goodnight Shadow" Kilamaya purred giving Shadow a peck on the cheek, Shadow almost fainted "uuuh... G-Goodnight Kimmi" he mumbled heading for the bedroom window, Kilamaya snuggled in her bed and fell into a deep sleep
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:13:20 07/02/2010 by Queen MikaTinks
#32 Posted: 18:50:01 03/02/2010
moar plox
#33 Posted: 03:19:17 05/02/2010
Awesome! smilie smilie
---
N/A
#34 Posted: 04:42:28 09/02/2010
That is great mikatinks,hey....caaaaarrrrrlll!
---
#35 Posted: 06:29:13 14/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrllllllll that kiiiiiils peoplllllle
----------------------------------------------

Kilamaya woke up and quickly got dressed Sonic and Kunckles were arguing and Tails was in the kitchen ready to help Kilamaya. After breakfast they boys cleaned up while Kilamaya got ready to go to her new job

---Shall edit :3----
---
#36 Posted: 12:47:27 14/02/2010
wow wow
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me