Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Stink and Flower Chronicles: Voices of the Dead (Book 1)
Page 1 of 1
Stink and Flower Chronicles: Voices of the Dead (Book 1) [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1 Posted: 07:24:13 06/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter One: Nightmares

"I remember it well. We went upstairs and I settled into bed. My Mummy told me, as I tucked in, that monsters aren't real. She lied. That night, a creature broke in. It was a Dragon. His name was Gharad..."

The white Horse screamed as he charged through the snow. He was covered in ropes, chains and gaping wounds. He ran through the forest, leaving a trail of blood. Suddenly, something roared. Three Dragons were chasing him. It was only one a while ago! The Horse had a Racoon and a Squirrel on it's back. The Racoon, named Sneer, could just stare. He was covered in scars.
"We're dead!" Sobbed the Squirrel, named Herbert. "So very dead!" He broke out in tears. Sneer didn't even hear him.
"That's a black dragon." Sneer mumbled. "They're indeed strong. My family was killed by them." Sneer was silent again, then spoke. "Prehaps shall join them in heaven." The horse continued to run. Suddenly a massive Dragon apppeared. Somewhere in the distance, a young girl could hear three screams.

The next Day Sneer awoke. He was injured - his leg broken and his side was bleeding. The snow had piled on top of him. He gasped at the remains of his friends.
Of horse, there were some bloodsoaked limbs scaterred across the tree's roots. His main body and head was shredded into a pile of meat. Squirrel lay on the floor, his legs ripped off, he was looking lifelessly at Sneer. Sneer sobbed. He got to work and buried the remains of his friends. As he dug, he sobbed.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:36:16 06/01/2010 by Malefor0001
#2 Posted: 12:30:18 06/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two: The Fox Girl
"No." Said the Girl. The Penguin once again offered her a cigerette. "I said no."
"Come on," Yashi the Penguin moaned. "Try 'em!" Flower took the packet of cigerettes and set held them over the candle in the middle of the table. The packet burnt to ashes. "Oi! That was my last pack!"
"Consider that as your first step towards giving up." Flower walked up to the Barman. The Barman was a snake.
"Whattyawant?" He hissed.
"That penguin is smoking." She replied.
"So?"
"Your sign says 'No Smoking'..." The snake looked at the sign.
"You tellin' me how to run my bar?" He sneered.
"Yes I am. And I'm not paying for that Pasta. Tasted like you just dug it from a Recycle bin." The Snake looked embaressed.
"Well..." he began shyly, just in time to see Flower leaving.

Flower was outside when Yit the Yeti appeared.
"How'd it go?" He asked.
"No info. Although there is a Penguin that may be working for the Dragons." DEXTA, Flower's robotic Boyfriend, looked at her confused.
"THE ONE SMOKING?" DEXTA asked.
"Yes." Flower smiled. "Anything you got?"
"WE FOUND A RACCOON IN THE FOREST BURYING THE REMAINS OF A HORSE AND SQUIRREL. POOR THING'S STILL IN SHOCK."
"Really?" Flower asked. "Can I talk to him?" Yit shook his head.
"He's in hospital. He's mortally wounded. But I can take you to him."
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#3 Posted: 11:28:29 07/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Three: Gharad
"SHUT UP" Screamed the gray dragon. "I am so sick of your lies! THE TRUTH!" The Barman whimpered. He hid under a desk. The two Dragons yelled angrily at Yashi.
"She came in, burnt my cigars and left! It's the truth! Please let me go!" The gray dragon was now very impatient. He used his tail and mouth and ripped the Penguin into peices, scattering organs and limbs everywhere. He then started to burn to bar with his fire. He snake Barman fled screaming. Many alcholics grabbed as much booze as they could and ran.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me