Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Kingdom Hearts: False Out of Truth
Page 1 of 1
Kingdom Hearts: False Out of Truth [CLOSED]
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#1 Posted: 02:42:58 06/01/2010 | Topic Creator
This story is in the distant future of the Kingdom Hearts story you all know.... The Past:

& then...

Chapter 1: So? What's Happened?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been 35 years since the Chasers....25 years since Sora's Nightmare became a reality....And 24 years since his memories were wiped....23, since they were regained....Which led to the defeat of Xemnas....
But, whats strange is....what happedned next? The pages are blank and all memories of him were forgotten, it's like, it never happened....only a few remember him.

"That one kid, do I know him? Is he just a myth? He sounds fammiliar....somehow...Keyblade? Darkness? It makes no sense...Sora, Who are you?" -???

Kingdom Hearts
False Out of Truth

Chapter 2: Memories Lost, Darkness, Gone...?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Sora, thank you. I only wish that everyone could be as sincere as I am, especially Donald, and Goofy...) -King Mickey 5 years ago.

"Ugh....I just can't get that thought out of my mind."
Riku cringed.
Kairi was nearby, watching the waves, just as she always doe's when she knows she's forgotten something....
"Riku? When was the last time you fought darkness?" Kairi asked.
Riku cringed again..."Thats whats odd, I can't seem to be able to recall any darkness..."
"And, wasn't there, someone else? Someone, I swore never to forget...."
Kairi looked down. "I feel terrible..."
(Kairi....? Don't tell me you've forgotten again.)
"Huh?" Kairi lifted her head. "I know that voice..."

Chapter 3: "Sora?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku ran to Kairi, who had fainted.

Kairi woke up. And remembered the name.
"Sora...."
'I knew that was his name." Riku said as he helped Kairi up.
"What, what happened to him?" Kairi asked.
"I don't know, I don't remember anything.....only the name." Riku tilted his head down. "Perhaps Mickey will know."

Chapter 4: No. I
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sora.....how come that name, won't leave my head?!" Roxas said, as he held his head, in agony. Roxas lived in Twilight Town now, as he was released from Sora at an unown time.
(Roxas, you must remember, he was your other!)
"Wait a sec. I know that voice.....Namine?"
(No...someone closer.)
"What?" Roxas pondered but couldnt think of a name.
(Memories of you and me were always together, inside him Roxas, you just to have to remember, you have to save Sora!)
"But wait a sec, what do you mean memories insde of Sora, do I know you? WHAT'S GOING ON!? IT DOSN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!" Roxas shouted. Then, the Oblivion keyblade appeared in his hand, out of nowhere. Roxas began to recall his past, as tears fell on the floor, he then remembered everything, and what his original plan was.
"Xion....forgive me...." Roxas said as the Oathkeeper appeared in his other hand. "I have to find Sora." He then created a corridor of darkness, and vanished into it.

Chapter 5: The Last Chaser~ Awoken
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A light rushed into Castle Oblivion, proceeding downwards, down deep into the "Chamber of Waking." Where a sleeping Ventus lay, unconscious. The light rushed towards Ventus, then decended into him. Then, for the first time. In over 30 years.....Ventus moved. He still retained his young age, and power.
"Urgh......what.....what happened to me?" Ventus got up from his throne and looked around. He was in a pure white room.
"I know this place, Im in the "Land of Departure." Ventus pondered for a second.
"Aqua must of left me here, after that last battle with Vanitas....I hope she's ok...." Ventus summoned his Keyblade.
"I have to find Terra & Aqua!" Ventus dashed through the chambers doors, and quickly made his way out of the castle.
"WHAT?" as soon as he got outside, he realized what had happened to his home.....it had become Castle Oblivion!
"No.....this cant be...." Ventus turned his head away in disbelief....he then transformed his Keyblade into a Mobile Blade, and vanished into space, to begin his search for his friends.

Chapter 6: The Kings Dominion
Donald was walking down the halls of the castle to say good morning to the king as he always does. He then arrived at the giant door and knocked about 4 times, a little part of the door opened up autimaticly. Donald walked down the kings room.
"G'morning again, your madgesty!" Donald said wih a smile.
"Aw, thanks Donald." Mickey said as he got up from his throne. Just then the door slammed open and Goofy came running in, twirling Donald as he ran past!
"YOUR MADGESTY!! I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM RIKU!" Goofy shouted as he ran to Mickey.
"WHY ....YOU....!!!" Donald said as he got up.
"Riku!?" Mickey said as he ran to Goofy and read the message.
"What does it say?!" Donald said as he ran and tried to peek at it.
"I knew this would happen." Mickey said as he finished reading it. "Donald.....Goofy? ....do you remember Sora?"
"Uhh......Goofy?" Donald said confused.
"Umm....." Goofy pondered for a second. "Should we?"
Mickey looked down in sadness. Which confused Donald and Goofy even more.
To be continued...
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 18:24:27 16/01/2010 by Miles Tails
#2 Posted: 17:57:40 16/01/2010 | Topic Creator
To be continued...
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#3 Posted: 17:58:53 16/01/2010
Mooooooooooarttttttt
#4 Posted: 18:00:19 16/01/2010 | Topic Creator
You read it all already? I just added the next chapter half a miniute ago....smilie
---
#5 Posted: 18:02:26 16/01/2010
i'm reading the rest of it now
#6 Posted: 18:19:47 16/01/2010 | Topic Creator
I wrote more.
---
#7 Posted: 18:26:41 16/01/2010
Reading it
#8 Posted: 18:32:27 16/01/2010 | Topic Creator
BTW, have you played all the Kingdom Hearts gmes so far? It takes them all to fully understand it.
---
#9 Posted: 18:35:31 16/01/2010
I borrowed the new one from my friend for Pokemon Platnum for a month.
#10 Posted: 18:37:08 16/01/2010 | Topic Creator
358/2 Days? But have you played the others?
---
#11 Posted: 19:03:03 16/01/2010
No. But I searched it on Wikipedia when I first heard of it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me