Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Xar's Beginning and End [CLOSED]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 03:37:47 24/12/2009 | Topic Creator
This is a story about a boy,who became a teenager,then a man,and finally...a legend...this is about me,read this journal,my journal carefully if you want to know...

^ Xar's journal: 1st Note...

The story started out where Xar,a twelve year old boy,was on a vacation,he and his family were on a vacation.Everything was normal...I was normal,but as we were on the road,I fell asleep,in my dream I was just inside some kind of cathedral or church,I started walking forward,and I saw a mirror at the end.I kept walking until I was close enough to look into the mirror,the place I was at didn't have ny lights,so it was dark in the place,when I looked in the mirror,it looked normal,I kept looking,until a hand with claws as it's fingers,grabbed my blue shirt and pulled me in,I saw myself,but I was completely black,I shot Light out of my hand "What the?this is a weird dream." the Light just barely hit the creature tht looked like me,it shot a Dark beam back at me,I moved my shoulder sideways to dodge it,I brought out my sword,I could feel the Ligfht energy in it,the "other" also brought out it's sword,I slashed right and it blocked,then I shot Light and it died,it turned into a Dark mist,why was this so easy,then the Dark mist formed up into my older brother "No...I can't fight you!Get me out of this nightmare!" I yelled,and I suddenly woke up and looked around,everyone was awake,and I noticed that the van had broken down,it was only a nightmare...was it?It felt...real...

This is an important part of my life,so even though I didn't have my journal that time,I will still write this in my journal...

^Xar's Journal: Page 0
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 11:13:15 24/12/2009 by Dark Lord
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#2 Posted: 09:01:28 24/12/2009
cool!
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#3 Posted: 23:14:16 04/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Smoke was coming out of the front of the van,near us was an old mansion,me and my family had no choice,getting out of the car and walking toward the mansion,I stopped,I heard...whispers?In my head? "Hey!Come on!" I heard someone called to me,I couldn'r recgonize the voice because of the whispers in my head,but the voice sounded like mine,I began walking again,everything was normal again,but what had just happened to me?That will be revealed later.Me and my family walked toward the mansion. mom knocking on the front door,after a few minutes it opened,the guy had was bald and had dark blue eyes,I didn't really pay attention to what he looked like,I looked at the sky and notcided that it was turning night "Hello,is there something wrong?" the guy asked "Yes,our van broke down and w-" before my mom could finish,the guy said "Then go ahead." he moved out of the way to let us walk in,I looked around,the house was moderately fancy "Where is the-" "It's over there." My mom walked over to the phone that he pointed to,she began pressing buttons on it,after looking around.I looked at the guy,I noticed he was staring at me,although I didn't say anything,he walked away and began walking up the stairs which were near the front entrance,the stairs half spiraled but weren't high enough to completely spiral,after a few minutes,the man came back down as my mom came in "They'll be here tomorrow." she said,I sighed "You could stay here if you need somewhere to stay." the guy said "Thank you." "Your welcome." he said.Soon we were all in beds,I was sleeping in a bedroom downstairs,I couldn't get any sleep,I was bothered,bothered by the whispers and my own voice calling to me.Everyone was asleep and soon I heard footsteps,I was curious but didn't get up to see,a few seconds of hearing the footsteps,I couldn't take it anymore,I opened the door a little,enough to see someone walking,but it was too dark to see who it was,he looked around,he pulled on a lanter on the wall near the stairs,a few seconds later and the under the stairs,the ground opened up and he walked down the stairs that the floor had in it,I opened my door all the way and began following as soon as he disappeared in the hole in the ground,going down the cold stairs,I didn't really need to do anything because I still had my shoes on and my shirt and pants I had on before,I had laid in bed like that for hours,I kept walking down the stairs,and soon was in a stone hallway,I kept walking and soon found that place,the underground church like place,it had windows but it was too dark to see through them,I noticed those long chairs,and I soon saw that mirror. No,my dream can't be real... I thought,and kept walking slowly toward the mirror,then I was close enough to see myself,everything was normal about it,until I soon saw my own reflection started to have glowing red eyes and become black,and then I was pulled in by that same hand,I looked around and saw me,red glowing eyes and pitch black coal like skin,it shot a Dark Beam at me,I jumped up high to dodge it and I was flying,I shot a Light Beam at it hand it jumped backwards,and created a sword made out of completely Darkness,I made put my hand up and put my hand into a fist,a sword made completely out of Light soon appeared in my hand,me and it flew toward each other,swords clashing and locked,then we pushed each other away,we went toward each other and clashed again,then we were on opposite side,it went toward me and slashed right,I dodged left,it missing my shirt by inches,and I slashed downward hitting it's hard,it growled at me and tried to stab my leg,but I blocked and stabbed it in the chest,it looked at me roared and exploded,which sent me flying and hitting the ground,I laid there unconscious,I soon woke up and was in that church,it was day,and the mirror was in shattered pieces,I looked at my hands "That was real this time...and I..." "You have powers." I looked around to see who said that,the man was standing at the other end of the room,I looked at him,then after awhile looked at my hands again...

^Xar's Journal: Page 1
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me