Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Thoran Art Contest - Results!
Page 1 of 1
Thoran Art Contest - Results! [CLOSED]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#1 Posted: 17:48:26 27/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Thought I would make another topic for it since I have a lot to say.

Ok, before I vote I must say I loved ALL your art, and it was EXTREMLY hard to pick the winners. I'm sorry to the people who didn't win, but this is my choice. Although it has taken me a long while to decided, they are all really good! Also, I thank everyone who joined for being nice enough to.

Ok....now for the results...

In 3rd place, the winner of an uncoloured picture. A great artist who knows how to use their computer programs well.....

SPYRO-FAN!

Your drawing was great, I loved the effects and the drawing, his expression was great, the way you made his tails were great and I loved the background too. Well done, if you could send me a PM with a description of your fan charactor(I can only draw dragons and cats though) I'll have the picture done soon and when my scanner is fixed I'll upload it.

Next: An artist who amazed me with the picture, it was the best I'd seen for a while, the detail was so good and the colours. Wow!

In 2nd place.............

ASSASSINTYLER!

Your drawing really blew me away, I've never seen a pencil and paper drawing taht good. The colour was amazing, aswell as the drawing. The expression was great and it was really cute! The tails were drawn very well and I really liked the background! You win a part in my story, Summer's End. Just PM me a description of your charactor, lots of detail on their personality and I'll send you the chapters before I post them to make sure I got what they say right.

Now, the one, the only... The person who simply ASTONISHED, AMAZED and blew me away with their wonderful drawing! In 1st place.....

SHARON_SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what can I say? This pictuire made me gasp with the awsomness of it! The shading was spectacular! The way you connected his tails to him was stupendous! The general picture was...was...I can't think of the right word....

OMGSOAMAXINGILOVEITWOWTHANKYOUSOMUCHIT'SREALLYREALLYGREATANDMADEMEPRACTICLYFAINTWITHTHEPWNAGEOFIT!

Should sum it up. You win a part in my newest story Summer's Ed (Again, Pm me a description with lots of deatil on personality) and a coloured pocture of your fancharactor (Although yours are so good mine will be rubbish compared!)

I hope you all enjoyed my art contest and I'm sorry I couldn't let you all win, if i could have, I would have. They were all great and I've saved them all to my computer for memories. I may have other contests in the future so look out for them, the people who didn't win might win the next time! Thank you all for your wonderful pictures!!!! smilie smilie smilie
Celtianna Yellow Sparx Gems: 1708
#2 Posted: 18:53:36 27/11/2009
I enjoyed it. smilie
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#3 Posted: 19:10:49 27/11/2009
I knew Sharon_Spirit would win, she is so AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#4 Posted: 19:23:29 27/11/2009
I enjoyed it alot, it was fun to join a contest. And wach out for the next contest i might win! lol smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#5 Posted: 00:04:29 29/11/2009
If knew that this contest was open, I would off entered. smilie
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#6 Posted: 01:02:26 29/11/2009
Quote: Cynderfyre
I knew Sharon_Spirit would win, she is so AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

Same, shes a totally amazing artist smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:02:34 29/11/2009 by xx chloebabez
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#7 Posted: 13:43:58 29/11/2009
Wee 3rd place! Me happy! smilie
And I knew Sharon_Spirit would win too,her drawing was awesome. ^.^

About that...reward thing,there's no really need,I joined out of fun,I didn't care so much of what will I get. But if you want me to send the descripiton (sp?) of my fan character,then well....wait until I think of more info. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me