darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > A glitch for the (extremely glitchy) DS version
Page 1 of 1
A glitch for the (extremely glitchy) DS version [CLOSED]
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1 Posted: 19:45:05 07/11/2009 | Topic Creator
I dunno if anyone's noticed something like this before, on the DS.

I was in the first part of the Anchient Grove, and I came out of the trees to the edge of the water and jumped onto a floating plant thing, then I jumped back onto the land and was going back to kill that last blue weed thingy I'd missed at the start, as I landed Spyro suddenly lost control, I wasn't pressing any buttons but he was walking to the side and he went into the water, I hoped he'd drown and stop the glitch.
But no.
He fell through but didn't die. He was walking on nothing, the screen except for Spyro (and Sparx) went brown, but you could see the water from the waterfall going down (and ending suddenly part way down the screen-and no falling floating-plant things either) and Spyro was just walking from side to side continuously, without dying or anything, I couldn't control him. It was wierd.

Has anyone else seen this sort of thing?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#2 Posted: 21:40:06 07/11/2009
YES! i thought there was somthing roung so i returned the game and got a new one but it did'nt do it on the new one.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 23:03:20 07/11/2009
Yep.
It was strange when it happened!
I showed my sis and eventually I turned my DS off and started a new slot...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 23:31:26 07/11/2009
Nope, i havent had any major glitches.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 02:01:10 08/11/2009
Really, it was like the only glitch I had...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me