Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Music arranged and created by me...
Page 1 of 1
Music arranged and created by me... [CLOSED]
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#1 Posted: 04:51:11 23/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Well I made a music topic a minute ago, so I have one dedicated to stuff I've done up:

Click Here for Music

Note that it is all in MIDI format, and I strongly recommend you check your soundcard real quick to see if you're unfortunately stuck with either Roland GS 93' Sound Canvas or Yamaha XG 98', since Microsoft is evil like that. Note that I also used Yamaha XG Lite sounds in a good portion of those tunes.

If you're wondering about the music, it's a big mix of things. I've got a lot of VG tunes (mostly Mario games), as well as original pieces.

If you'd like to here some of the pieces in a lot better MP3 like quality, I have some phoney Flash things with the files embedded in them that sound a lot more realistic. Here are the pieces so far:

Pinna Park
Megalopolis
Twilight Harbor
Fantasy Morning

Anyhow, let me know if the links work and stuff. Feel free to comment as always. I usually add more songs over time too by the way, like, every other week or something along those lines.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Plasticboyfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#2 Posted: 15:42:45 23/09/2009
^ oh, cool!
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#3 Posted: 17:44:32 23/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me