Page 1 of 1
Happy Birthday! [CLOSED]
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#1 Posted: 10:55:36 10/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Today is the day when The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning is a year old! Let's give an applause and celebration to this very special day for Spyro! YEAH!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! *claps hands*
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#2 Posted: 14:30:24 10/10/2007
YEEEEAAAHHH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#3 Posted: 17:02:27 10/10/2007
Happy birthday? Haha, that's a weird-as-Hell way to put it smilie
Glad to see it's been a year since it first arrived on American store shelves. Man, time passes by so quickly O.o
#4 Posted: 20:21:55 10/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I know, I remember last year on this day at night time I was putting That's So Raven songs on my basement computer. I had no idea that A New Beginning came out on that same night!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
me Fodder
#5 Posted: 22:03:50 10/10/2007
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! LOS Spyro rocks!!!
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#6 Posted: 00:36:54 11/10/2007
Yay! As Rexy said: Time passes so quickly!
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#7 Posted: 00:49:03 11/10/2007
Man, I can't even remember what I did at that point last year. smilie I think I was on a heavy drawing spree if anything.
#8 Posted: 11:03:49 11/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Alright, I'm gonna close the topic now that the birthday's over, but I have great news of what I did yesterday. I played A New Beginning, and I was stuck on Dantee's Freezer, and when I stopped playing on that day, I was at Munitions Forge! Haha! I had luck! YAY ME!!!!!!! smilie! Also, I beat Stone Sentinel without getting hurt and the Ice King... I beat him... but got hurt... because he is so digusting! His skeleton is showing more and more every time you hit him! But anyways, mainly, I played yesterday because it was the game's birthday and got very far. I feel so proud of myself! smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me