Page 1 of 1
This is really weird (SPOILER) [CLOSED]
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#1 Posted: 13:43:15 08/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Ok, in ANB after Spyro defetes Cynder for the first time Ignitus tells Spyro the whole story of the Dark Master and Cynder. He said's that he needed a dragon to get the 4 power cyritals from the 4 guardians. Spyro asked "why did he need a dragon". And I ask that same question why did he need a dragon if he's a dragon and a purple dragon even more powerful than Cynder would have been. Also in some of the trailers for the game the DM is whispering Cynder,Cynder why do he need her back?
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#2 Posted: 14:25:12 08/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know why this is
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#3 Posted: 14:36:03 08/10/2007
I haven't finished the game all the way, but I have some ideas.

I suspect that the four elders we know are the same elders who imprisoned the Dark Master (or they are at least ancestors) and he needed their power to break the seal that was binding him because they were the ones who put it there.

As for him needing Cynder, I think there are two reasons. The first is that the DM is obviously trapped where he is. He needed someone to do his work and only a dragon could do what he needed. And the other reason, well... He wants to re-make the world and I suspect he wants a queen to help him with that. o.o
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#4 Posted: 14:41:17 08/10/2007
Ignitus also said that only a dragon born in the year of the dragon can open the prison to The Dark Master.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
B Fodder
#5 Posted: 15:34:29 08/10/2007
Ignitus saved Spyro from being kidnapped or destroyed, so the DM couldn't use Spyro anymore.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me