Page 1 of 1
Review? [CLOSED]
Komodo Blue Sparx Gems: 758
#1 Posted: 20:21:16 06/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I've gotten super hyped over the last 2 days or so. So I was just wondering if someone who has the game could kindly post a (spoiler free) review? I'm gonna loose my self restraint and read a spoiler! *eye twitches* *dies*
---
I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#2 Posted: 07:59:30 07/10/2007
Don't do it! Wait until you have the game. smilie I just got it today but I can tell you that it's wonderful. The story has been expanded, the gameplay is more challenging (and mostly fun, though I confess to loosing my temper once or twice because of baboon overload). The game makes you think out strategies to defeat enemies. Also, there are some wonderful surprises in store if you're a fan of the old Spyro games. So, yes, the game is very fun, if challenging. Don't spoil the story for yourself, though! It's much better to be caught off guard by the real thing. smilie
#3 Posted: 12:54:59 07/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Thank you! *comes back to life* I nearly lost it. smilie . What makes me excited is (besides the awesome expanded story) the strategy using breaths. I'm glad it's gonna be more challenging. Another question, how hard are the scribe quills to find?
---
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#4 Posted: 13:09:22 07/10/2007
I'm just frustrated because I have to wait til Christmas to get my hands on the Wii release out here, but you got wise words Razz. The least I can do now is wait for spoiler-free reviews, whether it be fans or from the game critics.
#5 Posted: 13:44:43 07/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I know. I got to wait to. I'm getting impatient with IGN, Gamspot, Gamespy, ect.
---
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#6 Posted: 13:48:52 07/10/2007
I've checked Gamrankings.com and not a single review for any version.
#7 Posted: 20:19:14 07/10/2007
I learned my lesson about spoilers the hard way when "Twilight Princess" came out. I don't want that to happen to you guys. smilie

I know I haven't found all the quills, but I've found enough of them to unlock some awesome art. I need the strategy guide to find them all, but they aren't very difficult to spot. The puzzle pieces (or whatever they are), on the other hand, are really hard to find. I've only found one and that was by accident. smilie

I'm going crazy because there aren't any game FAQs out yet and I really need help fighting Skabb.
#8 Posted: 00:43:48 08/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Puzzle Pieces? You mean more collectibles? smilie
---
#9 Posted: 05:34:45 08/10/2007
I think they're puzzle pieces. I can't really tell what they are, honestly. One set is yellow and the other is green. I think I've found two yellow ones by complete accident. smilie Collecting the quills is so worth it, though. Eee, concept art! smilie~
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10783
#10 Posted: 14:06:58 08/10/2007
They're dragon masks. The red ones upgrades Spyro's health bar and the green ones upgrades Spyro's breath bar. I find that the green ones are harder to find.
#11 Posted: 14:18:45 08/10/2007
No way! Oh, MAN! If only I'd known! Poor Spyro has the teeniest health bar. Heh, I guess I'm not as bad at gaming as I thought, though, since I've made it to Gual with so few reserves.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me