Page 1 of 1
Spoiler! Need Help?" [CLOSED]
Lil-Cynder Blue Sparx Gems: 829
#1 Posted: 12:29:38 06/10/2007 | Topic Creator
How do you beat Skabb in the second match you face him on the docks?
---
The night is always darkest before the dawn...The DAWN IS COMING.

http://doppelgangergang.googlepages.com/home2
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#2 Posted: 08:02:39 07/10/2007
Yes, someone please tell me! D: I played until my hands were swollen to beat Skabb the first time, but I am at a total loss for this next battle. I've figured out the pattern, but I'm hoping there's an easier way (because the way I can see is just sick, wrong, and cruel and I've only survived long enough to hit him once).
#3 Posted: 05:48:11 08/10/2007
I figured out how to do it! Now let's see if I can remember how I did it... smilie

He starts off by firing the canons. Run around and avoid those. He'll call forth some small baboons which you have to beat (I found the ice breath to be very helpful because you can freeze them and just shove them over the edge >D). Start making use of your time manipulation powers to avoid being mobbed and killed by the little guys. After you get rid of them, Skabb's sword gets all evil and purple-glowy and he comes after you. Slow down time to avoid his slashes. When he starts to chant and dance, he's about to pound the sword into the arena stage. When the sword hits, waves of purple energy shoot out of it. Jump to avoid these; they come in a set of four, I think, and the last set of waves is hard to dodge. When the last waves of magic are gone, Skabb is stuck long enough for you to melee him a few times. Just before he breaks free, slow down time again to avoid being stabbed. A bunch of bombs will drop from the sky; watch for their shadows and slow down time if you need to avoid getting hit.

The process repeats from there, except in the second round, bigger baboons show up that you have to fight. Aside from that, it's the same and you'll have to repeat it three or four times to defeat Skabb.

I hope that helps. Basically, my strategy with a lot of the battles in this game has become a lot of running around in circles waiting for my time meter to re-fill so I can do what needs to be done to the enemies. smilie
somebody Fodder
#4 Posted: 08:39:30 08/10/2007
run up to him, slow time, then using earth flail level 2, which you should have by now, repeatedly hit square making sure to jump his attacks. Might take a little practice, but you should be able to beat him in about 5 seconds or so
#5 Posted: 14:37:56 08/10/2007
Dang, you folks have all the good strategies. smilie Heh, mine are the strategies for those aren't playing the game right and, thus, making it a million times harder than it is. smilie
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#6 Posted: 15:17:10 08/10/2007
i used dragon time to jump up to avoid alot and go behind him in the air to avoid attacks use eart flail just press square and circle madly i beat him in less than a minute smilie
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#7 Posted: 17:19:07 08/10/2007
Well, I always said I'm an average gamer at best. smilie It probably took me at least twenty minutes to beat Skabb the second time.
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10775
#8 Posted: 18:41:29 08/10/2007
Just this morning, I defeated Skabb (the second round) before he had the time to call those apes for help! And i'm not kidding! Dark Spyro's breath attack is so powerful. I'm so close at beating the game for the third time since I bought it!
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#9 Posted: 13:07:48 10/10/2007
Quote: artiste_violet
Just this morning, I defeated Skabb (the second round) before he had the time to call those apes for help! And i'm not kidding! Dark Spyro's breath attack is so powerful. I'm so close at beating the game for the third time since I bought it!

You are a good player! I haven't that yet, there are 23 days to it smilie
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me