Page 1 of 1
Woah, [CLOSED]
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 17:44:59 23/09/2007 | Topic Creator
This is a really strange glitch,

I was trying to comeplete the electric dojo when suddenly my fury emediently all the way full. Then the big dummies apeared. I tryed to set off my fury and it would not go off. Finaly a few minutes later, it went off and did nothing to the dummies. I hat to sit and melee them before the clock went up! Weird huh?
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 18:22:48 23/09/2007
That is weird. I once had a glitch happen to me:

I was fighting Cynder in the Convexity. The part where you use the Final Fury, as soon as I used it the sphere went around the central island in circles while Cynder is suspended in the air, flapping her wings. I waited for the sphere to do at least something for a while but nothing happened. I turned over to watch a little bit of tv, turned back a still nothing!!
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#3 Posted: 18:48:11 23/09/2007 | Topic Creator
Woah, That happened to me I think.
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#4 Posted: 19:44:58 23/09/2007
I have no idea how it happened, but could have something to do on what attacks you use towards Cynder, or have used an elemental fury to destroy the 3rd bar of health, before the convexity breath part?
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
me Fodder
#5 Posted: 22:46:49 05/10/2007
i had a weird "trapped' glitch in tall plains. when i was going past the first rock guy you encounter, i got stuck in the wall!!! smilie i had to start the level over smilie smiliesmilie
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#6 Posted: 17:03:37 10/10/2007
I faced the "trapped" glitch as well. I was lucky I cleared the Gondola part before then. O.o
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me