Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro 2 HACKED! [CLOSED]
keegan Fodder
#1 Posted: 23:35:23 21/09/2007
Playing spyro the dragon (IN A CUTSEEN!): You can be in some odd places in the hacked version like if you are in the opening cutseen you will be in a fimilar place and guess where STONE HILL! wow stone hill at night time with rain falling
Messing with moneybags (AND OTHERS TO!): if you like messing around with the people and have a computer you can use something to play spyro 2 on the computer (anyways) you can use the hack/cracked copy and mess around with them
Examples:
Hunter talking about gliding on nothing: if you talk to hunter he will talk about gliding i put him by the lake and then he talked about jumping i jumped in the lake but then WHERES HUNTER? i see his shadow and the OH NO! he is in fin-air how did he do that? I jump and then he talks after that i fall he is still talking but his legs are only showing after that he jumps and OH MY! he is on fin-air even higher where is he going heven? Then i do the double jump cheat and get to talk to him he talks about hovering and then WHAT THE HEAK! he is even higher then before! Wow then this one was tricky i had to jump on that last platform and talk to him then i am done then HOLLY! he is so high! I tackle him again and he is so high i need to go on the last platform again! So i get to him and then he is even higher i get to him again but then HEY! WHERES MY ORB? lol
Money bags talking about sunny beach needing 400 gems to open it: well did i ever tell you on the computer version as said you need this program dodad whatever (BACK ON SUBJECT!) you can do almost anything but first i changed sunny beaches name! (Shell Beach) and then i did the mess up moneybags thing whatever and you can change his sayings (His Saying) i forgot his saying (My changed saying) ''Spyro! Heh heh well i would love you to take a swim but dued to my token of losing gems because of the niknak ripto i will only you pay'' As i had nothing to make him say because i never find him saying that lol. So back to the whole subject i pay him 400 gem and he says ''Thank you spyro. I am now going off to Idol Springs to watch the tikis beat up the workers''
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2 Posted: 19:37:24 22/09/2007
LOL????
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
keegan Fodder
#3 Posted: 00:16:35 24/09/2007
Yeah i know ''lol'' i know all about computer hacks
Spyro_Bags Fodder
#4 Posted: 15:51:28 05/07/2008
HOW DID YOU DO ALL OF THAT!?!? NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE, BUT THAT PART WHEN MONEY BAGS SAYS "''Thank you spyro. I am now going off to Idol Springs to watch the tikis beat up the workers'' IT IS SO FUNNY, BUT THAT IS ILLEGAL!
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5859
#5 Posted: 13:34:53 21/09/2008
Quote: Spyro_Bags
HOW DID YOU DO ALL OF THAT!?!? NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE, BUT THAT PART WHEN MONEY BAGS SAYS "''Thank you spyro. I am now going off to Idol Springs to watch the tikis beat up the workers'' IT IS SO FUNNY, BUT THAT IS ILLEGAL!

IT'S NOT THE HACK AS IN COMPUTER HACK! It's the hack as in messing up with a video game. You've never tried it so you wouldn't understand. It is just messing up with something you have, own, and paid for. Dang, when will people start to upgrade their brains?
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me