I do
Lunya Fodder
#2 Posted: 14:59:09 23/08/2007
after watch that new traler...me too.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#3 Posted: 15:12:30 23/08/2007
yea you might have to beat cynder as spyro that wouldnt affect me but.....ouch
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#4 Posted: 17:57:13 23/08/2007
I really don't think they do. From what I've seen, it looks like Spyro cares a lot for her and vice versa. It seems more like she's being forced to attack him in both scenes where they might be fighting (or, in the one where she pounces him, she might be mistaking him for a dark version of himself). And in the scene where she's being brought to Gaul, it looks more like she's either been captured or she's given herself up.

I guess we'll see. But I hope she becomes good. There's so much potential in her for goodness.
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#5 Posted: 18:55:25 23/08/2007
I don't think she wil give her self up. When bought to in front of Gaul (since he is King of apes) might stand trail???? Or maybe threaten her life if she refuses to fight in the ring where spyro is....
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#6 Posted: 19:04:38 23/08/2007
in that picture she WAS attacking spyro....our question is why...
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#7 Posted: 19:55:28 23/08/2007
She attacked spyro the same place that spyro got zapped with some sort of green energy by Gaul. Maybe that has something to do with it?
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#8 Posted: 19:59:00 23/08/2007
i hate it when you make a point....but it might be true
---
Komodo Blue Sparx Gems: 758
#9 Posted: 00:15:23 26/08/2007
It seemed to me like either the Dark Master took control of her or she's been a double agent. But then how would that explain how she had been chained, unless that was all an act to fool Spyro. Ahhh!!! So many questions!
(I'm New)
---
I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.
#10 Posted: 00:21:22 26/08/2007
In ANB Ignitus himself (and the final scene clearly shows) says that Cynder was corrupted by the Dark Master. So big Cynder is not the same person as little Cynder. Which means that whatever's going on in TEN is major. It looks to me like she's either been captured or she gave herself up to save her friends. I guess we'll find out.
#11 Posted: 01:28:03 26/08/2007
[quote=Razz]In ANB Ignitus himself (and the final scene clearly shows) says that Cynder was corrupted by the Dark Master. So big Cynder is not the same person as little Cynder. Which means that whatever's going on in TEN is major. It looks to me like she's either been captured or she gave herself up to save her friends. I guess we'll find out.[/quote
1.Nice to meet you!
2. True, but Ignitus doesn't know everything..., but you bring up a good point, I Didn't think of that. It still could have been planned though.
3. I hope I don't seem rude.
---
Last edited at 01:33:10 26/08/2007 by Komodo
#12 Posted: 21:24:08 26/08/2007
Nice to meet you, too! smilie

I bet Ignitus likes to think he knows everything. smilie It's true, there could be something planned. I know Cynder's original capture by the Dark Master in ANB wasn't planned, but it's possible that she and the DM have a plan (though I just can't see her being that kind of creature) or she and Ignitus have a plan. I guess we'll find out. smilie

Nah, you're not rude. smilie
#13 Posted: 21:31:05 26/08/2007
Phew! Thanks. You are right, though. I guess I kinda like stories of betrayal, so I hope she Is the one who makes the desicion to betray Spyro and the guardians.
---
Last edited at 21:33:39 26/08/2007 by Komodo
ih8u3 Fodder
#14 Posted: 02:25:29 27/08/2007
Quote: Razz
Nice to meet you, too! smilie

I bet Ignitus likes to think he knows everything. smilie It's true, there could be something planned. I know Cynder's original capture by the Dark Master in ANB wasn't planned, but it's possible that she and the DM have a plan (though I just can't see her being that kind of creature) or she and Ignitus have a plan. I guess we'll find out. smilie

Nah, you're not rude. smilie

NIce theory! Kudos if this shows up in the game for real.
#15 Posted: 05:13:22 27/08/2007
Quote: Komodo
Phew! Thanks. You are right, though. I guess I kinda like stories of betrayal, so I hope she Is the one who makes the desicion to betray Spyro and the guardians.

Why would she betray the dragon which had saved her from a possible death?
---
#16 Posted: 19:12:02 27/08/2007
You never know, it all could have been planned, but again, thats just how I feel.
---
Cheese Fodder
#17 Posted: 23:20:23 27/08/2007
I had this dream slimar to the name of this topic.
#18 Posted: 23:28:26 27/08/2007
Tell us what happened my mom told me before that if you ave a question and you dream about its the answer
---
Cheese Fodder
#19 Posted: 17:34:44 28/08/2007
It's in the spyro dream topic but should I post it here anyway?
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#20 Posted: 18:20:24 28/08/2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNodSo_SWG4
is this the trailer that your talking about?
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
#21 Posted: 23:42:11 28/08/2007
well.....yes lol
---
Cheese Fodder
#22 Posted: 18:19:54 29/08/2007
Ok... *looks at keybord*

this is my dream about Cynder and Spyro…. (I tried making the dialoged in my dream as clear as possible)
Like in this picture http://www.darkspyro.net/night/gallery/images/gallery006.jp

PART ONE! They were in the exact pose but it was in the morning Sparx wasn’t there either. Cynder was sad “Spyro I’m sorry about hurting you and taking over the world…”
Spyro replied “It’s not your fault Cynder…” Cynder walks off but Spyro blocks her way. “You…” Spyro hugs Cynder “…see because I l…” Spyro looks into her dark eyes.
Cynder turns her back on Spyro “You’re lucky to be alive…” and runs off. Spyro whispers to himself “Cynder!” everything turns black for 3 seconds.
Spyro with Sparx were laying down talking about Cynder. Sparx says “listen I may be small about 200 pounds lighter than you but I’m not going to let love ruin your life!”
Spyro mumbled “Well you didn’t have to include my weight issues with me!” Everything turns black for 3 seconds again, Spyro and Sparx here Cynder in weird bush. Spyro whispers “Cynder if you’re in there stop crying it’s only me and Sparx.”
Cynder replied “GO AWAY!!!!!” Suddenly a gush of air blows Spyro to a near by rock. A small female fairy able to use wind power comes out said “Hi my names called Spindle. It’s my nickname if you’re wondering. I’m protecting Cynder at all costs… do you have a reason to see her.”
Sparx answers “Listen Spyro here is in love with Cynder and it would help if you could do something about it.”
Spindle answers, “Sorry love put more hard pressure on her!” Another female fairy comes out able to perform fire attacks. “I couldn’t help overhearing that someone in love!”
Spindle sighs “Just ignore her she just my stupid sister you can call her Twindle though” Sparx slowly flies towards Cynder while the others weren’t looking.
Twindle goes to Spyro “You love this dragoness right!”
Spyro shouts “YEAH!”
“You want to kiss her!”
“YEAH!”
“You want to hold her with love!”
“Exactly!”
“You want to make love with her all…” Spindle hits her sister on the head.
“Just stop making us look bad!”
Sparx bellowed “Something’s wrong with Cynder!” Everyone goes in to the bush. Cynder looks down with shame. Spyro whispers “It can’t be….” Cynder was corrupted! Cynder looks at the set “Loads of monkeys quickly corrupted me far away then brought me back here but I couldn’t move…This is what I’m on the inside Spyro…” She looks at Spyro “I’ll be corrupted with never ending evil!” She starts to cry.
Spyro calmly whispered “But you’re Bea…” Cynder flies off. Spontaneously Spyro screams. Sparx asked “What’s wrong Spyro?”
Spyro tries to clam down… “I had a vision that I kissed Cynder when the moon was high in the sky, like if just stopped battling for a weird reason but I was somehow corrupted!”

PART 2!
Cynder lead them to King Gaul’s pirate ships far away. Eventually Spyro and his friends fall into a pit, a young female Ice dragon was in the pit as well. “Be careful about the black dragon she killed my family”
Spyro’s shocked “NO! Not Cynder!!!!”
Sparx sarcastically says “Yes miss no name!”
Twindle goes to the Ice dragon “Sorry guys her names called Shiver… Shiver this is everyone else!”
Sparx shouts “Hey remember to forget our names the second time you talk to us!” Twindle angry goes to Sparx what’s that meant to mean!” Suddenly Cynder lands into the pit showing her evil Fire breath to everyone. Spyro gets ready to fight 20 big Monkeys come in a separate Spyro from the rest. A large dreadwing lands near the Pit “This is a practice to prove that the purple dragon can fight!” All the enemies cheer for Cynder as the fight starts. Spyro is getting battered from Cynder second breath….. Drain power, eventually the dreadwing throws a crystal to Cynder. Cynder shouts “LETS END THIS!!!!” She throws the crystal to Spyro’s heart making him insane and mental until he grows into his corrupted form. Spyro unleashes a bolt of electric at the net and successfully escapes. Cynder follows Spyro high into the Sky. Shiver stammered “ISISIS Is he good or or evil?” They fly high into the moonlight… Just like what Spyro predicted. They stopped fighting, Cynder whispers a a tone where it can make you drifty “Spyro I know you love me together we can take over the world! Join me so we can link as one forever!” Cynder moved straight where the moon shone in the darkness. Spyro kissed Cynder on her lips. Sparx and the others came rushing. Spindle says “The moon is controlling Spyro” Everyone could clearly see that, Cynder finally goes away. Spyro is left stunned by the kiss. Spyro answers “I know but I couldn’t help it! Well thank goodness it only works on dragons. Sparx comforts Spyro “Clam down we should go back to the temple!” Twindle looks at Sparx
Twindle was getting really shy “Sparx when was the last time you looked handsome?”
Sparx Said “First you giving love advise… second your acting crazy after every villain we now this!!!!!” Spindle realizes that her sister is also looking at the moon where Sparx is in front of. Twindle continues “Sparx you know we should…” Spindle uses psychic blast to confuse Twindle. Twindle is back to normal. Spyro whispers “I guess no one can’t look at the moonlight, Spyro screams again. Sparx says “What was the vision this time.”
Spyro replies “I was in the temple and Cynder controlled me to kill the guardians!”
Then I woke up
Spyrofan12345 Blue Sparx Gems: 832
#23 Posted: 07:21:10 30/08/2007
okay, i didn't read all of this, because its too long, but anyways, I made a new topic saying that TEN is released on the DS in circuitcity.com, but anyways, (not trying to advertise) my point is that if u like getting LoS games for the DS, then u can get it there and see what happens! Just don't tell me though, because I want it to be a surprise when I get it for my PS2. xD

~Grace~ smilie
---
Original trilogy obsessor~
Cheese Fodder
#24 Posted: 20:33:13 30/08/2007
I made up the second part.
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#25 Posted: 18:24:49 31/08/2007
Off-topic really, Cheese.

I reckon Cynder is angry at Spyro for some reason when they are fighting, but maybe in the 'pounce' one she's not sure who he is? She could think he is an enemy (if he came round a corner or something) or he's a dark version of himself, like what Razz said. And I'm pretty sure she gets captured - she looks scared in that clip I've seen.
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Eevee Fodder
#26 Posted: 18:03:45 02/09/2007
Err thanks smilie
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#27 Posted: 15:12:11 04/09/2007
smilie Whatever - on-topic...
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
ignitus Ripto Gems: 311
#28 Posted: 10:46:15 08/09/2007
I think cynder does this because gaul wanted her to kill spyro!
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#29 Posted: 18:55:08 15/09/2007
I don't believe...
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
#30 Posted: 00:18:37 16/09/2007
Actually, Ignitus is probably right. Gaul is probably forcing her to fight by,
1. Threating her with her life, or
2. Putting her back under the DM's control.
---
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#31 Posted: 14:04:31 21/03/2008
youve got a good point thare
#32 Posted: 14:06:29 21/03/2008
you know if I was in that game I would go to that convexity place and smack the HOLY GOD OUT OF THAT SON OF A.......

excuse me
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#33 Posted: 15:59:05 21/03/2008
Please stop the double posting and SPAMing.
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#34 Posted: 17:12:59 21/03/2008
Quote: Dragon Rider 99
you know if I was in that game I would go to that convexity place and smack the HOLY GOD OUT OF THAT SON OF A.......

excuse me

-_0 Ok...
And, I'm not really sure. I would always think they would just be friends...*shrugs*
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#35 Posted: 18:04:14 21/03/2008
Quote: Lunya
after watch that new traler...me too.

What new trailer?
---
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#36 Posted: 18:40:55 21/03/2008
^I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully for TDH...
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#37 Posted: 18:42:45 21/03/2008
^Yes hopefully.I have been searching for new information on TDH and none so far.smilie Why would Spyro and Cynder hate each other? Unless Spyro turned
dark again or Cynder got possesd by the Dark Master once again
then I would say no. The chances of that happening again I find slim.
---
Last edited at 18:57:42 21/03/2008 by Dragonfriend243
#38 Posted: 17:25:05 22/03/2008
TEN clearly shows that they don't hate each other. Spyro was really distraught over Cynder's fate in the entire game and Cynder left specifically so she wouldn't hurt him again. That's far from hate.
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#39 Posted: 18:53:09 22/03/2008
Agreed Razz. They would NEVER hate each other. (Only when Spyro battled ADULT Cynder!) But u nvr know could happen.
#40 Posted: 23:54:30 22/03/2008
^And I don't think Cynder precticly knew witch ways up and whitch ways down when she was evil.In a confused way not a stupid way if you get what I mean.
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#41 Posted: 02:35:26 23/03/2008
Oh god, DEAD TOPIC BUMP!
#42 Posted: 14:37:43 24/03/2008
dude you are seryously starting to freak me out
no afince
any way cynder broke free of the evil within her

Now im realy cureous hope october gets here soon
#43 Posted: 02:03:13 25/03/2008
Which dude is freaking you out, now? *scratches head*

I don't think Spyro hated Dark Cynder. It was more of a "I just wet myself in terror" thing. smilie
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#44 Posted: 04:52:44 25/03/2008
no afince

Quote: Razz
Which dude is freaking you out, now? *scratches head*

I don't think Spyro hated Dark Cynder. It was more of a "I just wet myself in terror" thing. smilie

xD Yeah, and he only fought and got agressive to protect himself and the others.
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#45 Posted: 09:39:28 25/03/2008
no afince

Me too.
#46 Posted: 23:00:52 26/03/2008
Excuse me we are getting a little off topic...
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#47 Posted: 11:45:05 29/03/2008
What trailer?for what game?whats going on?what are we talking about?when does cynder atack spyro?if your talking about ten she wasen't really ataking him?why did i put a ? on the question before it wasen't a question?whats happing?why am i here?who am i?......my brain hurts.....
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#48 Posted: 12:33:03 29/03/2008
It because this topic is so old, Tango! This topic is before any of us completet TEN! We all know that the only reason why Cynder attacked Spyro in TEN, was because she made a plan with him, to get Gauls staff.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#49 Posted: 13:10:00 29/03/2008
what trailer?why is evry one wondering about her then?
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#50 Posted: 13:42:39 29/03/2008
It the trailer for TEN. Those who created this topic back then, haven't completet the game yet! That why they are or where wondering.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me