Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 260 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 273 274 275
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#12951 Posted: 13:18:14 04/04/2019
Quote: Gharlant
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: ZapNorris
buchi has informed me that his suspension has been increased to 2 weeks.

Of course you're in touch with him.

What does this mean?

Zapnorris is in touch with a Buchi some how. I'm not sure how, or why, but from what I can tell (over the past few years) Zapnorris seems to have a little gang of a few darkspyro users, and for some reason, Buchi is one of them. Why? I don't know. I kinda think Zap finds him entertaining, but even I know Zap is better than that...probably.

Quote: parisruelz12
No one is out to get anyone banned? I mean, yeah there is sort of a campaign to get Buchi off the site for legitmate reasons, though.

that's what i'm talking about

Gharlant, now, I'm not mad at you, but am mildly frustrated. There is no campaign to get Spyroboy, Krystal (She's over all harmless), or you (Seriously, what did you thucking do?) As for Buchi, I've given you so many damn reasons on why he's a person who should not be on this forum, and while you understand why, you disregard them. "Oh, he's misunderstood" "He's really nice" and blah blah blah. Yes, he can be nice, but at the same time, he's proven himself to be anything but that.

Within the past two months alone, he's:

Made a joke about wanting to kill people because it's fun.

Made a topic, where he almost exclusively talk down, or out right insulted other users (His honest thoughts topic)

Made a joke about rape, and Necrophilia. Yeah, for the former, Spyroboy gave him the opportunity to make it, but still, come on.

And this is just the past two months. Yeah, these three times are the only times he got gnorc'd, but there is an absolutely justified reason as to why we didn't like him before hand. Do I NEED to go into those reasons as well?

Each of them resulted in getting temporally banned, not flat out ripto'd. Three times, yet not finally kicked out from the site for good.

He's not a good presence on this site, dude.

(Sorry to everyone reading this if it's a little oddly structured. I woke but a little under an hour ago and am still waking up)
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:19:53 04/04/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#12952 Posted: 15:25:21 04/04/2019
Drawdler, it's not entertaining to others after a point to be toxic or say inappropriate stuff. We barely have enough people. He and another person already chased off more than one user because it's just uncomfortable to enter the site and see the messages being left there. And yeah it's the first time in days where I'm checking anything other than the stickies at S&N because I don't have to see him around.

Crash and co. are fun jokes, sometimes a little angrier, but they don't make a habit of crossing lines.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#12953 Posted: 15:49:27 04/04/2019
Have any users left because of Buchi?
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#12954 Posted: 15:54:22 04/04/2019
No one is out to get anyone banned? I mean, yeah there is sort of a campaign to get Buchi off the site for legitmate reasons, though.

that's what i'm talking about

Gharlant, now, I'm not mad at you, but am mildly frustrated. There is no campaign to get Spyroboy, Krystal (She's over all harmless), or you (Seriously, what did you thucking do?) As for Buchi, I've given you so many damn reasons on why he's a person who should not be on this forum, and while you understand why, you disregard them. "Oh, he's misunderstood" "He's really nice" and blah blah blah. Yes, he can be nice, but at the same time, he's proven himself to be anything but that.

Within the past two months alone, he's:

Made a joke about wanting to kill people because it's fun.

Made a topic, where he almost exclusively talk down, or out right insulted other users (His honest thoughts topic)

Made a joke about rape, and Necrophilia. Yeah, for the former, Spyroboy gave him the opportunity to make it, but still, come on.

And this is just the past two months. Yeah, these three times are the only times he got gnorc'd, but there is an absolutely justified reason as to why we didn't like him before hand. Do I NEED to go into those reasons as well?

Each of them resulted in getting temporally banned, not flat out ripto'd. Three times, yet not finally kicked out from the site for good.

He's not a good presence on this site, dude.

(Sorry to everyone reading this if it's a little oddly structured. I woke but a little under an hour ago and am still waking up)

this is exactly what im talking about
he's broken so many rules so many times, and this kind of stuff can actively drive away new users
keep in mind this is a site thats largely about a game series aimed at kids and families. what kind of parents would let their kids on the site if the first topics that pop up are about killing people or ****ing corpses? regardless of families, who would want to join that in the first place? it gives everyone a bad reputation

Quote: Drawdler
i was joking about unban bimle ofc but remember when the weird users doing **** they should be banned for were actually entertaining rather than just uncomfortable

this site hasn't had a decent troll since him, tbh. maybe i should take up that mantle, tbh. but i'm not really a good troll, tbh. tbh, this site is way more boring than it was during the 'landers era and i expected that, but it tbh mainly needs a good troll or two again.

and yes, i remember what bimle was banned for and i'm glad i did not see it but even that was funny to hear about, like what a way to go out. that guy knew how to troll.

there are a couple of funny non-troll users that post once in a whole but nobody funny (and i don't consider myself funny, ftr) is active anymore. i'm talking big green and chompyking and muffin man and stevemacq (on an ironic level).
... wait, actually, crash10 is funny, imo. you a bomb dude, and you play mario kart wii so you're even cooler!!!!

[User Posted Image]

just because something is entertaining doesnt mean its needed/wanted
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12955 Posted: 15:54:55 04/04/2019

Iirc people have in the past, no one has at the moment.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#12956 Posted: 16:25:37 04/04/2019
Quote: Drawdler
... wait, actually, crash10 is funny, imo. you a bomb dude, and you play mario kart wii so you're even cooler!!!!

Yes I go kaboom, don't tell that in public!!!1!1111!!!!!111
---
Bruh
#12957 Posted: 16:28:37 04/04/2019

Of course you're in touch with him.

What does this mean?

Zapnorris is in touch with a Buchi some how. I'm not sure how, or why, but from what I can tell (over the past few years) Zapnorris seems to have a little gang of a few darkspyro users, and for some reason, Buchi is one of them. Why? I don't know. I kinda think Zap finds him entertaining, but even I know Zap is better than that...probably.

I am in touch with the Buchi as well.
#12958 Posted: 16:32:38 04/04/2019

What does this mean?

thats unsurprising
#12959 Posted: 16:33:13 04/04/2019

What does this mean?

Why?.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#12960 Posted: 16:37:48 04/04/2019
Quote: Vespi

thats unsurprising

I wonder if you've always thought this way about me or is this a recent change?

Why?.

Same reason I told you before, I understand some of his reasons for acting this way and they aren't from a place of malice. I was the same way once. Buchi is a nice guy.
#12961 Posted: 16:40:17 04/04/2019
You’re naive.
---
#12962 Posted: 16:46:26 04/04/2019
You’re naive.

That's okay, i won't call you names though.
#12963 Posted: 16:46:28 04/04/2019

thats unsurprising

recent?? are you really that paranoid?
#12964 Posted: 16:49:24 04/04/2019

thats unsurprising

I'm confused. It is recent? Or not? I know a lot of people have come to hate me in the past 5 or 6 months since I've had this account. I was much better liked on my 7 other accounts but I also tried a lot harder to be everyone's friend. I don't have any ill-will towards anyone here, though, even if i disagree with them strongly.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#12965 Posted: 16:56:09 04/04/2019
Gharlant, you a good kid. Though I am going to let you know, that Buchi's actions speak a lot more louder than his words. He was warned against this behavior and never took it to heart. Which is the issue especially since he continued to do that not so typical behavior.

I get that you're chums with the guy, but he needs to actually understand his actions have big consequences. Especially when it comes to subjects such as death, rape, etc. If/when he gets banned off the site, you are still able to talk to him through discord. Like DarkSpyro is not the holy grail of communication my guy. I ain't stopping you.

Also literally no one is campaigning/pining for a ban on Krystal or you. That's conspiratorial af. Like neither of you actually really have broken the rules (aside from Krystal randomly thinking some borderline nsfw is okay on the site, which no it can result in a ban darling).
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#12966 Posted: 16:57:38 04/04/2019

I'm confused. It is recent? Or not? I know a lot of people have come to hate me in the past 5 or 6 months since I've had this account. I was much better liked on my 7 other accounts but I also tried a lot harder to be everyone's friend. I don't have any ill-will towards anyone here, though, even if i disagree with them strongly.

recent as in acting like its some great injustice whenever we call out buchi on his crap which has really only been the last 2 months or so if i recall correctly
no one hates you, we just want to see changes
i may be alone in this, but i dont hate buchi either, i know hes capable of being better which is why i want to see change
#12967 Posted: 17:01:40 04/04/2019
Quote: Trix Master 100
Gharlant, you a good kid. Though I am going to let you know, that Buchi's actions speak a lot more louder than his words. He was warned against this behavior and never took it to heart. Which is the issue especially since he continued to do that not so typical behavior.

I get that you're chums with the guy, but he needs to actually understand his actions have big consequences. Especially when it comes to subjects such as death, rape, etc. If/when he gets banned off the site, you are still able to talk to him through discord. Like DarkSpyro is not the holy grail of communication my guy. I ain't stopping you.

Also literally no one is campaigning/pining for a ban on Krystal or you. That's conspiratorial af. Like neither of you actually really have broken the rules (aside from Krystal randomly thinking some borderline nsfw is okay on the site, which no it can result in a ban darling).

I completely agree with facing the consequences of your actions. I don't condone rape jokes, no matter what the context, because quite frankly there are some things that should never be joked about.
#12968 Posted: 17:09:11 04/04/2019

I completely agree with facing the consequences of your actions. I don't condone rape jokes, no matter what the context, because quite frankly there are some things that should never be joked about.

and yet you defend him, despite repeated offenses
listen, i get that hes your friend and all, but sometimes your friends can do bad things, and need to face the music
#12969 Posted: 17:15:26 04/04/2019
rip terrafin

and yet you defend him, despite repeated offenses
listen, i get that hes your friend and all, but sometimes your friends can do bad things, and need to face the music

I agree. I don't recall ever saying that he shouldn't be punished for making rape jokes. Again, I don't condone that in the slightest bit. I know a lot about facing the consequences of my actions, I've done some pretty horrible things in my life. I faced the consequences of my actions and moved on with my life. I believe Buchi (and everyone who makes similar remarks) should be punished in the appropriate way (which is for the mods and dark to decide, not me). I just don't understand why I am looked down upon for being friends with him when even you admitted you know he is better than this.
#12970 Posted: 17:23:58 04/04/2019
If I recall you said he was misunderstood? Tell me how you think making jokes about rape, necrophilia, death and killing and not being willing to change his behavior is misunderstood
---
#12971 Posted: 17:32:04 04/04/2019
If I recall you said he was misunderstood? Tell me how you think making jokes about rape, necrophilia, death and killing and not being willing to change his behavior is misunderstood

That was something I said many weeks ago on the discord server in reference to something else. I think I have clarified well enough that I don't condone rape jokes. I have never once said "yeah Buchi, it was a good idea to post about shooting people".

Anyway I'm going to work now so im sorry if i cant reply for the next 9 or 10 hours. For some reason i cant post without wifi.
#12972 Posted: 17:35:54 04/04/2019

That was something I said many weeks ago on the discord server in reference to something else. I think I have clarified well enough that I don't condone rape jokes. I have never once said "yeah Buchi, it was a good idea to post about shooting people".

Anyway I'm going to work now so im sorry if i cant reply for the next 9 or 10 hours. For some reason i cant post without wifi.

Then why are you white knighting for him? smilie If you don't condone it, don't stick up for him.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#12973 Posted: 17:40:17 04/04/2019
Gharlant, you're really nice and all, but this is kind of silly.

You can't just say "I don't condone rape jokes and that should be punished" and yet start this whole discussion with "Hmmm, I sense a CONSPIRACY."

Look at what you're saying, and what you're doing right now. I think you know the kind of things Buchi does is wrong, but you're so blinded by the fact that you're his friend and you want to make him happy. I remember that you were the one of the only people he didn't insult in his topic that got him banned a while back. Are you defending him because you legitimately think his suspension was a conspiracy? That he didn't do anything wrong?

I don't think you are. You need to open your eyes to that, and realize what's happening between you and Buchi.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:17 04/04/2019 by TheFlyingSeal
#12974 Posted: 17:42:06 04/04/2019
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Gharlant, you're really nice and all, but this is kind of silly.

You can't just say "I don't condone rape jokes and that should be punished" and yet start this whole discussion with "Hmmm, I sense a CONSPIRACY."

Look at what you're saying, and what you're doing right now. I think you know the kind of things Buchi does is wrong, but you're so blinded by the fact that you're his friend and you want to make him happy. I remember that you were the only person he didn't insult in his topic that got him banned a while back. Are you defending him because you legitimately think his suspension was a conspiracy? That he didn't do anything wrong?

I don't think you are. You need to open your eyes to that, and realize what's happening between you and Buchi.

side note, but he also didnt insult me or terrafin
just as a little factoid idk
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#12975 Posted: 17:49:38 04/04/2019
Edited, but my point still stands
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#12976 Posted: 18:10:31 04/04/2019
different topic but who the hell was this?
#12977 Posted: 18:21:09 04/04/2019

Spyroboy, apparently.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#12978 Posted: 18:43:16 04/04/2019

See, this is the issue.

I'm not gonna beat a dead horse and go into again why everyone is against Buchi right now(or really anything else everyone has said to you because I'd just be repeating those sentiments), but on top of what everyone else has already said, every time anyone asks you why you're still friends with him and defend him despite not condoning his jokes and behavior, you backpedal and find a way to avoid the question.

You can't keep saying he's misunderstood and a good guy and not care to elaborate on that. I know you say you were apparently like him at one point but not everyone is you.
---
Cool cool.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#12979 Posted: 18:47:34 04/04/2019

Spyroboy, apparently.

Wh-what did he do?
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#12980 Posted: 19:36:37 04/04/2019

Spyroboy, apparently.

wait what did spyroboy do??

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Pixilism
suggestion for the betterment of the website: extend buchi's suspension to be indefinite

other suggestion for the betterment of the website: unban bimle

i feel that this is the course of action that we as a website need to take for a safe, and secure society

[User Posted Image]
#12981 Posted: 19:40:32 04/04/2019
Spyroboy instigated the rape joke that Buchi made.
---
#12982 Posted: 19:45:18 04/04/2019
Spyroboy instigated the rape joke that Buchi made.

o i c
#12983 Posted: 19:51:05 04/04/2019

I can name one and you already know who. Not the main reason, but yeah there wasn't much incentive to stay with the content buchi was posting.

Also, let's remove the content of the post for a second(though imho that would be enough for a ban already). Buchi has been tempbanned THREE TIMES. I think that if the mods have already agreed so much that he's being trouble for this long, and it's not just one or two mods, it's pretty big justification to do something about it more than just making it longer - he's made temporary breaks just as long before coming right back.
---
#12984 Posted: 20:01:05 04/04/2019
Quote: Bifrost

I can name one and you already know who. Not the main reason, but yeah there wasn't much incentive to stay with the content buchi was posting.

Also, let's remove the content of the post for a second(though imho that would be enough for a ban already). Buchi has been tempbanned THREE TIMES. I think that if the mods have already agreed so much that he's being trouble for this long, and it's not just one or two mods, it's pretty big justification to do something about it more than just making it longer - he's made temporary breaks just as long before coming right back.

ill bite, who was it?

once it gets so bad that DARK has to extend your ban, then you know youre a problem
if anything, i think its only two weeks so dark can think on whether he wants to ripto him or not
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#12985 Posted: 20:07:58 04/04/2019
my two cents: no trolls. they aren't funny nor are they really wanted. they get dull real quick. no rape/pedophilia/necrophilia jokes. we're on a family friendly site for god's sake. who mentioned that parents might come on here to check what their kids are reading? because good bloody point. what are they going to say when they see buchi's post? my parents banned me from the site many many years ago because of a joke thunderdragon made, and that was nowhere near as bad as half the things buchi says. if im being honest, the kid is making me not want to be around the forum. i used to stick up for him and think he could change, i used to try and help him with his game developement. but he's proven to me that he doesn't want to change and therefore he won't. and he shouldn't be around here making everyone uncomfortable. how many phycologists does it take to change a lightbulb? one, but the lightbulb must want to change. like, mugo got banned for arguing about furries and videogames. buchi insults users, says he hates everyone here, says that if darkspyro was a school he'd shoot it up, makes extremely untasteful jokes that makes many people uncomfortable ... and gets a two week ban. okay dark. it's nice that you only pay attention to us for an april fool's joke.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#12986 Posted: 20:20:39 04/04/2019
im gonna dissect this here post because there be a lotta gold in them there paragraphs... it aint much, but its honest work

Quote: Bolt
my two cents: no trolls. they aren't funny nor are they really wanted. they get dull real quick.

i disagree, but only because i think the lighter ones like big green and emperor mustard are fine. sometimes they liven up the site, but others like buchi can make it an unwelcoming environment

no rape/pedophilia/necrophilia jokes. we're on a family friendly site for god's sake. who mentioned that parents might come on here to check what their kids are reading? because good bloody point. what are they going to say when they see buchi's post? my parents banned me from the site many many years ago because of a joke thunderdragon made, and that was nowhere near as bad as half the things buchi says.

me! that was me!
i remembered when i was much younger, i got banned from using the internet in general because i ended up finding a girl with big boobs on deviant art
i can only imagine the retribution someone could get just for opening one of buchi's topics
like i said earlier, if people want to make those jokes, just skip straight to 4chan

if im being honest, the kid is making me not want to be around the forum. i used to stick up for him and think he could change, i used to try and help him with his game developement. but he's proven to me that he doesn't want to change and therefore he won't. and he shouldn't be around here making everyone uncomfortable. how many phycologists does it take to change a lightbulb? one, but the lightbulb must want to change.

i agree, even if the forum dies, it does so without controversy, which wouldnt be the case if people like buchi are allowed to keep on with the same unchanging behavior
i still believe theres a good person deep down in there, and i still believe he can change, but like you said, he doesnt want to

like, mugo got banned for arguing about furries and videogames. buchi insults users, says he hates everyone here, says that if darkspyro was a school he'd shoot it up, makes extremely untasteful jokes that makes many people uncomfortable ... and gets a two week ban. okay dark. it's nice that you only pay attention to us for an april fool's joke.

actually i think the death knell for mugo was telling pancakesparx to "choke on glass", and that was just over super smash bros
im glad you brought up the point about dark seemingly not caring though, it brings up a good dialogue and really needs to be addressed. what happens if there's worse cases than buchi or mugo? what if theres actually active threats on other people? do we sit around and wait for dark?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:21:01 04/04/2019 by Vespi
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#12987 Posted: 20:27:48 04/04/2019
Mugo got more into the constant threatening behavior and cycle drama via smash that got him the ripto, but yeah things need to be taken care of better and more efficiently.

Right now the site has about like 4 active mods (or notably active) and 1 admin. The other mods are either inactive or were active for 5 seconds and either handled a situation or were an issue never cleaned up. Us mods don't even have the tools to actually get messages across to other users so the hecc?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#12988 Posted: 20:29:39 04/04/2019
Never forget that 4 years ago Mugo threatened Sess ; )
#12989 Posted: 20:32:44 04/04/2019
Mugo got more into the constant threatening behavior and cycle drama via smash that got him the ripto, but yeah things need to be taken care of better and more efficiently.

Right now the site has about like 4 active mods (or notably active) and 1 admin. The other mods are either inactive or were active for 5 seconds and either handled a situation or were an issue never cleaned up. Us mods don't even have the tools to actually get messages across to other users so the hecc?

exactly my point
how are we supposed to have good moderators without the proper mod tools and an active admin
it feels to me like dS is only ever an afterthought to him now
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#12990 Posted: 20:49:24 04/04/2019
( aaaa thanks for going to the effort to do this to my silly post, glad you thought i made good points ><; )

im gonna dissect this here post because there be a lotta gold in them there paragraphs... it aint much, but its honest work

my two cents: no trolls. they aren't funny nor are they really wanted. they get dull real quick.

i disagree, but only because i think the lighter ones like big green and emperor mustard are fine. sometimes they liven up the site, but others like buchi can make it an unwelcoming environment

AH haha see i never viewed them as "trolls". i just thought they were ****posters. people like them are fine, im more talking about bimle and stuff.

no rape/pedophilia/necrophilia jokes. we're on a family friendly site for god's sake. who mentioned that parents might come on here to check what their kids are reading? because good bloody point. what are they going to say when they see buchi's post? my parents banned me from the site many many years ago because of a joke thunderdragon made, and that was nowhere near as bad as half the things buchi says.

me! that was me!
i remembered when i was much younger, i got banned from using the internet in general because i ended up finding a girl with big boobs on deviant art
i can only imagine the retribution someone could get just for opening one of buchi's topics
like i said earlier, if people want to make those jokes, just skip straight to 4chan

exactly!! and yes, again, good bloody point.

like, mugo got banned for arguing about furries and videogames. buchi insults users, says he hates everyone here, says that if darkspyro was a school he'd shoot it up, makes extremely untasteful jokes that makes many people uncomfortable ... and gets a two week ban. okay dark. it's nice that you only pay attention to us for an april fool's joke.

actually i think the death knell for mugo was telling pancakesparx to "choke on glass", and that was just over super smash bros
im glad you brought up the point about dark seemingly not caring though, it brings up a good dialogue and really needs to be addressed. what happens if there's worse cases than buchi or mugo? what if theres actually active threats on other people? do we sit around and wait for dark?

oh oof, i didn't know mugo went to that extent! damn. i rarely check the video game board so i completely missed the end of the argument .. but yeah, i think my point still stands.
i'm beating a dead horse here ... but global mods would be a good help. or at least give the existing mods more power because i know these guys desperately want to do more but they just can't. pfft, what you said reminds me of back in the day when we'd get people spamming the site with horrid images and we had to wait till dark woke up to ban them and delete the posts.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#12991 Posted: 21:54:50 04/04/2019
a ****post is the rat in hand threads or doing jokes CLEARLY in jest that don't actually offend(like say the "you better not play trash" meme) and they're just being irreverent to have fun and make others have fun with varying results, a troll is actually out there to worsen your day.

I mean ToyNerd, Vespi. I thought against saying it at first then I remembered he actually mentioned leaving here some pages ago. It was before Buchi was permabanned from the discord for the second temp ban, in fact.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:06 04/04/2019 by Bifrost
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12992 Posted: 00:20:15 05/04/2019
do you guys want/need me to make a post explaining why/how buchi is talking to me or something? i'd be more than happy to clear up any questions
#12993 Posted: 00:21:23 05/04/2019
Sure, go ahead.
---
#12994 Posted: 00:22:40 05/04/2019
Quote: ZapNorris
do you guys want/need me to make a post explaining why/how buchi is talking to me or something? i'd be more than happy to clear up any questions

i mean i dont personally think it's needed
you're entitled to having your own friends and talking to them outside the forum, i dont see why its that big of an issue
#12995 Posted: 00:25:05 05/04/2019
Yeah go ahead.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12996 Posted: 00:29:35 05/04/2019
buchi found me on discord. sent me a few PMs. i don't know how he found me, probably from the alt ds discord or something. he just sends me random messages about how the mods are being mean to him and some random anime guy. he's ranted to me about a few mods by name.

only reason i still talk to him when he goes off on these tangents because he's entertaining. most of dS' recent drama is sourced to buchi. it's always fun to watch the circus, but nobody wants to live there. He also seems to like talking to me as a friend.

let me make it explicitly clear that i highly disapprove of Buchi's jokes regarding rape and necrophilia. I've learned my lesson regarding making a surplus of intentionally offensive jokes and frown on this behavior. I'm not gonna stoop down to his level. I'm not going to assist him in intentionally disrupting the site (still have no clue what the "history lesson" he was talking about means).

I'm fairly certain that talking about these things in public will worsen me and Buchi's relationship but i felt it was necessary to make it known that i agree with you on Buchi's bad behavior needing to stop.
First | Previous | Page 260 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 273 274 275

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me