Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 253 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 273 274 275
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12601 Posted: 00:46:58 25/05/2018
Quote: Metallo
Quote: Grizzle
Like I said I could be wrong, just was putting out my possible evidence towards this mystery

It's just odd that they plan when to come on at the same time, even at odd hours, I'm not trying to be rude or anything I'm just saying what I thought

Three roommates who are bored in the dead of night decide to troll a website together. Yep, that's strange. It's a mystery all right.

You're not trying to solve any mystery. You're trying to slander the name of one of the most beloved and respected users here because you've got a personal grudge against her.

Of course, if you had anything resembling a spine you would've done it while they were all here, but you don't, so you didn't.

Didn't this guy defend Lindsey once?

*searches*

Yep
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#12602 Posted: 00:50:21 25/05/2018
Like I said I could be wrong, just was putting out my possible evidence towards this mystery

It's just odd that they plan when to come on at the same time, even at odd hours, I'm not trying to be rude or anything I'm just saying what I thought

Three roommates who are bored in the dead of night decide to troll a website together. Yep, that's strange. It's a mystery all right.

You're not trying to solve any mystery. You're trying to slander the name of one of the most beloved and respected users here because you've got a personal grudge against her.

Of course, if you had anything resembling a spine you would've done it while they were all here, but you don't, so you didn't.

No I just have a theory they're all the same person, like I said I could be wrong :/

EDIT: just realized I put my initial post in L/R instead of Random Thoughts, didn't mean to do that
Also, never meant any trouble, was just giving a theory I had, sorry for offending you Metallo, was never my intention
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:40 25/05/2018 by Grizzle
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#12603 Posted: 00:55:53 25/05/2018

No I just have a theory they're all the same person, like I said I could be wrong :/

Yeah, sure.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#12604 Posted: 00:56:07 25/05/2018
danny and erika are lindsey's siblings, she told me this in our chats. they're very close.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:45 25/05/2018 by Carmelita Fox
Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#12605 Posted: 00:58:16 25/05/2018
So am I the only one who realized like immediately that Lindsay, Danny and Erika are all the same person or...?

That doesn't sound like you're just theorizing.
---
G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
Asdra#7043 on Discord
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#12606 Posted: 01:01:34 25/05/2018
hey guys im not moshmoo btw
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#12607 Posted: 01:02:06 25/05/2018
Quote: Shibaru
So am I the only one who realized like immediately that Lindsay, Danny and Erika are all the same person or...?

That doesn't sound like you're just theorizing.

Because I believed it was true since they first showed up that they were the same, but I acknowledge that it might not be the case

sorry once again, didn't mean to start anything
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:11 25/05/2018 by Grizzle
#12608 Posted: 01:02:53 25/05/2018
Guys, I guess it's time to reveal something

I'm actually Matpat

Who is actually Toby Fox, Who is actually Scott Cawthon, Who is actually Barack Obama, Who is actually....

BARACK OBAMA!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#12609 Posted: 01:07:18 25/05/2018
i'm rebecca sugar
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#12610 Posted: 01:08:39 25/05/2018
Yeah, and I'm Bill Gates. I'm leaving the site to kill Elon Musk.
#12611 Posted: 01:10:12 25/05/2018
I just realized I said, Who is actually Barack Obama who is actually Barack Obama

lulz
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12612 Posted: 01:12:55 25/05/2018
I'm actually... ASDRA ECHO! As in the famous aperonian/dragon doctor who helped to defeat Abbjblm and thus save the universe!!!!
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#12613 Posted: 01:13:10 25/05/2018
I've been Chris Hemsworth this whole time.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#12614 Posted: 01:34:36 25/05/2018
What up! Ryan Reynolds here! I haven't been witty or funny because I've been trying to hide my true identity.
---
Hahahahaha
#12615 Posted: 15:26:49 25/05/2018
****!!!

Well, I might not be active again until August because my home computer got amnesia and doesn't remember how to connect to Wi-Fi

Might is the key word, since my dad works with computers, so he might be able to fix it, but it's still a might
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#12616 Posted: 01:04:38 26/05/2018
Oh shoot, are we confessing who we truly are?
Man, I can’t believe nobody caught me yet, but believe it or not, I am ShadowMewX! :000
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#12617 Posted: 01:21:39 26/05/2018
Alright, computer problems have been solved
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#12618 Posted: 01:50:44 26/05/2018
Pffffbt, all these fake confessions. You guys all know that you're just me. It's in the site's canon. ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#12619 Posted: 06:23:24 26/05/2018
im increasing activity because everyone i know is at famine and im a jealous *****!!
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#12620 Posted: 20:14:05 28/05/2018
----the first part of this post----

edited the beginning of this message, because I saw the last page here... yeah, Danny and Erika are my younger brother and sister, I told a few of you about that. Also, there is no humanely possible way that one person could type as much as we all did by themselves over the week we were last active. they both had accounts here a long time ago, Erika was SpringWeather, I think it was, and I do forget Danny's now, because we didn't used to communicate on site with each other much. We do everything together, though, so dS was no different. I pretty much forced them to come online.

and thanks for defending us Carm, I appreciate that! :-)

anyways...

Hey there, everyone! It’s Lindsey. :-)

Firstly, I want to apologize from the very bottom of my heart that I so suddenly disappeared from the forums like that. I promise to you all, that me and Danny and Erika would never have done that if there wasn’t an emergency. I owe to you all an explanation, and that’s what I am here to give. I know I did tell Samius and Metallo that they could mention anything that has been going on here on the forums so I don’t know how much they might have said.

Sometime in mid-april at around 2am in the morning, I received a phone call from m stepmother. She told me that my father was in the emergency room in critical condition and that the doctors were saying that he would probably not make it. My father is 70 years old, and he’s been on and off again sick for the last five years. At 2am me and Danny and Erika got on a bus and a train to Pennsylvania leaving from Manhattan to be there with our father. (For those of you who were not aware of this, Danny and Erika are both my younger siblings in real life).

His condition got worse, and things were looking pretty down for a while there. One morning the doctor told me that he was showing slight signs of the drugs were taking affect and his condition was improving very slightly. I was there by his side when he opened his eyes again for the first time, as were Danny and Erika, and as he spoke again for the first time, and walked again for the first time.

I have legally become his primary caretaker at this point, and all four of us mutually decided that it would be best for us to move him out to Manhattan with us, and he surprisingly decided he wanted to sell his house. Me and Danny and Erika spent the last three weeks painting and cleaning and just completely flipping the house so it would be ready to sell.

While we were over there, it turned out my father didn’t have internet connection at that time, and our only access to Wi Fi while we were in Pennsylvania was my step mothers cell phone, so I could not be online for more than a few minutes every day.

Just yesterday, myself, Danny, Erika, our father, and our stepmother all finally arrived back in my apartment in Manhattan.

Through some strange phenomenon I have not lost my customer service job with Amazon despite blowing through every vacation and sick day (for the most part) that I had for the remainder of the year, I still have a job. I will be very busy with said job, and taking care of my father’s medical documents and getting everything situated over here, not to mention cleaning this place up, as I have not been in here in almost two months now, I think.

While, none of us can say that we will most definitely be active really soon, we just wanted you all to know that we love you guys, and you are(hopefully not were) some of our best friends ever.

The following are some messages I would like to leave fro some of the users here. I apologize for not coming to you page directly, but I have a time limit today that I have no choice but to abide by. And I hope that everyone gets a chance to see these.
In no particular order…
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#12621 Posted: 20:14:26 28/05/2018
----the second part of this post----

Gaiamemories: I’m so sorry I disappeared, me and Danny and Erika were having so much fun hanging out with you, you are an absolute blast to have fun with. I had chosen the quetzalcoatlus as my power ranger animal! Go Go Power Rangers…!!

HeyitsHotDog: I hope everything is well with you recently. I hope your still making sure to go beyond plus ultra with everything you do! I’m going to catch up on MHA real soon, so let’s see how awesome that is! :-)

TheToyNerd: I hope that school went alright for you. Please keep your motivation up! You are an awesome person and super talented. All your dreams are going to come true one day, just keep shooting for them!

Shibaru: I bet you’re still being a bubbleton, right? I hope things are well with you, and I’m so sorry I was unable to send you anything. I still want to see your finished project, and, yes, I still want to date Ryuu. :-)

DirtPrincess: I would imagine you have overthrown darkSpyro with your dirt by now. Know, that your dirt is still safe with me.

Vespi: I hope you’re still hanging around, because one would imagine that if you are, you are still best girl on darkspyro. I hope everything is well for you.

SuperSpyroFan: I am forever bound by the curse of being a goonro for this, I apologize. First I fell asleep on you, and then I disappeared, I’m really sorry about that! You’re a great friend!

Sesshomaru: I was really enjoying talking to you recently. You’re such an interesting person, and I do hope we still get the chance to continue being friends. You’re a really great guy, just remember that! :-)

TrixMaster: I was in the middle of sending you a message and I never finished it… D: I’m so sorry, I hope you’ve been doing well, recently!

Parisruelz12: Hope you’ve been well, and I just wanted to say hi to you, cool girl! Keep being awesome like usual! :-)

Carmelitafox: Gosh, I’m such a jerk for never sending you a heads up, I’m sorry. I wish you well, and I really hope that we can talk again soon. You’re really fun and super nice!

Cyndego: I’m sorry I have not sent you any messages. Obviously, quite a lot happened, and I imagine you have probably been pretty busy yourself? I hope everything has been well for you, thank you for your concern! :-)

Aestheticdragon: Thank you for continuing to send me such nice messages. You’ve always been such a nice person, and I thank you for you friendship. I hope things have been well, and when Lindsey Day comes around next, just remember I’m thinking of how you won’t stop mentioning it! X3 thanks for your friendship! :-)

Bolt: Thanks for always being so nice to me, and all of those compliments on my drawings, it means so much to me. (you’re still better, though, wow, that piece you drew for your fanzine was soooo amazing, I did get the chance to see it. I hope everything has been well for you, and that the fanzine will be very successful! :-)

Drawdler: I’m aware that you will probably not be seeing this, but I have still been sending positive thoughts your way! I sincerely hope that things have been getting better for you, and I wish you all the best. You go girl! :-)

AbstractSardine: I hope you have been well, and things between you and your new friend have been going good! Sorry, I have not sent you a message, we’ve had some really interesting talks haven’t we? :-)

Chompy: I hope you’ve been well, and that your stories have been coming along nicely. You’re so talented, I loved reading what you sent to me. Thanks for being so nice to me on here, you’ve been such a great friend to me! :-)

KingPenKrazy: I hope things at your school have eased up on you. Has school even let out yet? I’m sure you’ve been having much more fun if it has, so wishing you well. Sorry I have not been around to talk with you, I feel really bad about that. Also, I still want to finish the portrait of markov!

If somehow, I left one you wonderful people out, just leave me a message on my guestbook, and I will try and get back to you, I love you all! <3
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:34 04/09/2020 by LindseyWednesdy
#12622 Posted: 20:25:02 28/05/2018
*Lindsey returns*

[User Posted Image]

Oh my GOD, you can not believe how worried some of us were.

I'm so happy you're back, and I hope your family is well!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#12623 Posted: 20:37:01 28/05/2018
Hey Lindsay, we're happy that things are going alright there. Hopefully those issues at the end are nothing to worry about.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12624 Posted: 20:56:12 28/05/2018
Lindsey! It's great to see again! I'm sorry to hear about what happened, though. I hope everything works out.

But I really missed you and I'm glad your back!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12625 Posted: 22:10:31 28/05/2018
Lindsey!!!! TT-TT
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#12626 Posted: 23:55:35 28/05/2018
Thor GIF sums it up.

But seriously, I am so sorry to hear about your father and I hope his condition continues to improve, and on the other issue, I'll have you in my prayers. I really hope your going to be alright.

Thank you for checking in on us and giving us an update, it was unnecessary but still such a thoughtful thing to do.

Quote:
Gaiamemories: I’m so sorry I disappeared, me and Danny and Erika were having so much fun hanging out with you, you are an absolute blast to have fun with. I had chosen the quetzalcoatlus as my power ranger animal! Go Go Power Rangers…!!

You have great tastes in animals.
---
Hahahahaha
#12627 Posted: 01:22:38 29/05/2018
Lindsey!!! (ʃƪಥᗜಥ)~♡
I took too long to see this and everybody else already said everything I wanted to say... (の‸ぅ’の) But! .’(‸✩ワ✩‸)✧‧₊˚☆ Take your time and do whatever you need, and then Ryuu will be ready whenever you are. I'm sure he'll be quite happy to see you as am I!! ✩~ヾ(◕ωᗕ)ゝ
And I've just realized the special message he has for you has even more meaning now! ᕦ( •̀ ᗜ•́)ᕤ
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
#12628 Posted: 04:21:59 29/05/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
*Lindsey returns*

[User Posted Image]

Oh my GOD, you can not believe how worried some of us were.

I'm so happy you're back, and I hope your family is well!

Aww, really? I'm doing as alright as one could be, it's me, remember? So, I'm not giving up!

Thank you for the well wishes, I sure hope we have some time to talk soon! :-)

Quote: Bifrost
Hey Lindsay, we're happy that things are going alright there. Hopefully those issues at the end are nothing to worry about.

aw, thank you bifrost, that means a lot to hear! :-) and i sure hope so, too. time will tell all. ^_^

Quote: Chompy-King257
Lindsey! It's great to see again! I'm sorry to hear about what happened, though. I hope everything works out.

But I really missed you and I'm glad your back!

I hope so, too, thank you! I'm happy to here that, I missed you, too! i hope you have been having a good time both on here and otherwise!^_^

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Welcome back Lindsey~! ^^ I'm sorry to hear about your father, though I'm happy to hear that he's doing a bit better now, and that you'll be taking care of him. :)

That said, I really hope that you don't have breast cancer. Cancer in general is awful, and I would not wish something like that upon anyone.
(Especially since my grandmother and great grandmother both died from it, and my mom is currently getting treatments for it)

I hope that you don't have it, and that it isn't anything overly bad like that. ;;

Thank you so much, that means a lot. I'll be taking care of him and i'm sure he'll start feeling better, too. he'll live with lasting affects they told me, but i'll be there to make it better.

oh my god, sess, i'm so sorry to here about that. that must have been horrible. i hope that your mother will be alright, i'll keep her in my thoughts, oh gosh. ;;

i'll admit, i'm a bit scared, but keeping a positive attitude is the best solution for me. I'm sure I'll be alright, either way. thank you, sess.

Quote: parisruelz12
Lindsey!!!! TT-TT

ahhhh, paris!!!! i'm so happy to see you! i hope you've been doing well! :'-) i'm so sorry that i have not been around. :-(

Quote: GaiaMemories
Thor GIF sums it up.

But seriously, I am so sorry to hear about your father and I hope his condition continues to improve, and on the other issue, I'll have you in my prayers. I really hope your going to be alright.

Thank you for checking in on us and giving us an update, it was unnecessary but still such a thoughtful thing to do.

Quote:

You have great tastes in animals.

thank you, i'm sure he would appreciate that, i know i do! and thank you so much, i could really use that, gaia. it means a lot to me, i hope i will be. :-)

awww, thank you, i love that big old critter! and it flies, gosh. :-)

also, Erika is literally punching my side right now, telling me to tell you that she misses you! XD

Quote: Shibaru
Lindsey!!! (ʃƪಥᗜಥ)~♡
I took too long to see this and everybody else already said everything I wanted to say... (の‸ぅ’の) But! .’(‸✩ワ✩‸)✧‧₊˚☆ Take your time and do whatever you need, and then Ryuu will be ready whenever you are. I'm sure he'll be quite happy to see you as am I!! ✩~ヾ(◕ωᗕ)ゝ
And I've just realized the special message he has for you has even more meaning now! ᕦ( •̀ ᗜ•́)ᕤ

ahhhh, Shibaru, I really missed you! i'm happy to see you, too, obviously. i'm glad Ryuu will be patient with me, too! XD

uh.... special message? that sounds soooo exciting!~ X3

----

gosh, thank you everyone! X3
---
#12629 Posted: 05:20:32 29/05/2018
Be sure to be very nice to him... Unless you want to get all nine endings, LOL!
Nobody has even gotten one of them yet... xD
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
#12630 Posted: 05:46:48 29/05/2018
Quote:
thank you, i'm sure he would appreciate that, i know i do! and thank you so much, i could really use that, gaia. it means a lot to me, i hope i will be. :-)

smilie

Quote:
awww, thank you, i love that big old critter! and it flies, gosh. :-)

Calling him that is absolutely adorable.

Quote:
also, Erika is literally punching my side right now, telling me to tell you that she misses you! smilie

Aww, give Erika my love and wishes!
---
Hahahahaha
#12631 Posted: 11:52:32 29/05/2018
LIDNSEY, it's good to see you, but I'm sorry you're dealing with all of that, in such a short amount of time to. I'm hoping deeply that everything passes fine and best of luck to you and father (I had a feeling all of this was related to him ,somehow). GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA on getting better
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#12632 Posted: 19:21:44 29/05/2018
Aww man, good luck Sess.
Internet providers are **** sometimes.
---
I draw stuff.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#12633 Posted: 19:22:47 29/05/2018
welcome back lindsey!!
i havent been hanging around as much simply because there isnt anything i really WANT to do here atm, but once E3 hits?? oh man
ill be here constantly

sorry youve had issues lately, but im glad it sounds like theyre on the way to being resolved!! you can do it!!
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#12634 Posted: 22:58:31 29/05/2018
I’m gonna leave for a while. Not sure how long, I just don’t feel wanted around here at the moment for some reason.
---
Soon.
#12635 Posted: 23:00:53 29/05/2018
Quote: emeraldzoroark
I’m gonna leave for a while. Not sure how long, I just don’t feel wanted around here at the moment for some reason.

Feel better soon, we love you.
---
#12636 Posted: 23:05:02 29/05/2018

Oh man, that's completely fine and I hope you're doing well.
I just want you let you know that you are wanted around here, I enjoy seeing your posts around. ;;
---
I draw stuff.
#12637 Posted: 23:10:29 29/05/2018

See you soon, hope you get better
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#12638 Posted: 00:34:19 30/05/2018
Welcome back, Lindsey. I'm sorry about your father and I hope things get better for him and for you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you feel better soon. Take care.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#12639 Posted: 11:43:41 01/06/2018
I’m back. Thanks for all the kind words! I guess I kinda just needed a break.
---
Soon.
#12640 Posted: 12:36:02 01/06/2018

K good to have you back
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12641 Posted: 15:52:33 01/06/2018
Welcome back! smilie
#12642 Posted: 18:58:49 01/06/2018

Glad to hear that you're back! Hope the break did you well.
---
I draw stuff.
#12643 Posted: 03:13:36 02/06/2018
I think I'm going to take a little leave of absence. For real this time.

No particular reason, just want to step away for a while. I feel a reevaluation coming on.
#12644 Posted: 03:20:29 02/06/2018

No particular reason, just want to step away for a while. I feel a reevaluation coming on.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, man.
---
I draw stuff.
#12645 Posted: 05:48:44 02/06/2018

Take care and I hope all goes well.
Dark Thumper Ripto Gems: 384
#12646 Posted: 21:03:50 05/06/2018
I dunno if anyone knew that I had left the forum, I left cause I needed to focus on finding employment. I'm back cause I was successful in finding a new job, I start tomorrow. :)

In other words:

"hello!"
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#12647 Posted: 04:23:45 06/06/2018
Yay! Welcome back Thumper :)
First | Previous | Page 253 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 273 274 275

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me