Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 252 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 273 274 275
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#12551 Posted: 05:37:26 06/05/2018
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: Metallo
Quote: parisruelz12

you know, while i dont agree with him in the slightest, i don't think you're making yourself look any better by telling him to leave.

just my two cents tho

I see your point, but I think we're way past civilities

My dude, while I can 100% understand your feelings. What you doing actually causes more damage by continuing to be superb aggressive about it.

Like it doesn't entirely get people to understand and considering 84 is beating himself up, you might actually cause him to do something not okay at all.

I want to believe this is true and he's learned his lesson. I really do.

But I don't. I think he's playing the victim. I think he wants us to feel sorry for him. And I don't buy it.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12552 Posted: 05:39:47 06/05/2018

I see your point, but I think we're way past civilities

....no. we aren't. i think you're being way too aggressive here and that you need to stop.

Perhaps I am. Perhaps I was offended by someone talking down at the issues that affect me and my life.

i understand that you're upset by him, but i really need you to step away from your keyboard for a while to cool off.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#12553 Posted: 05:40:58 06/05/2018
yo guys chill out and listen to this song
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#12554 Posted: 05:43:31 06/05/2018

....no. we aren't. i think you're being way too aggressive here and that you need to stop.

Perhaps I am. Perhaps I was offended by someone talking down at the issues that affect me and my life.

i understand that you're upset by him, but i really need you to step away from your keyboard for a while to cool off.

^
Being angry at the situation isn't solving the situation.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#12555 Posted: 05:50:20 06/05/2018

^

Maybe so, but how can I not be nagry?

I'll lay off the guy, but he baetter have a hell of an apology when he comes back
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#12556 Posted: 05:58:44 06/05/2018

^

I'll lay off the guy, but he baetter have a hell of an apology when he comes back

Lemme repeat myself on a few things.

I understand why you are angry, but how you went with your anger is not solving things and may cause a bigger problem (because continuing to harass a person does lead to a common road you probably already know).

Because you're essentially letting your anger get the best of you, which will result in more misunderstandings and worse.

If he comes back with an apology ya know understanding the situation and etc (because he went to cool off and probably think about the situation), you should absolutely apologize for completely being too overly aggressive.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#12557 Posted: 06:00:37 06/05/2018

^

Lemme repeat myself on a few things.

I understand why you are angry, but how you went with your anger is not solving things and may cause a bigger problem (because continuing to harass a person does lead to a common road you probably already know).

Because you're essentially letting your anger get the best of you, which will result in more misunderstandings and worse.

If he comes back with an apology ya know understanding the situation and etc (because he went to cool off and probably think about the situation), you should absolutely apologize for completely being too overly aggressive.

If he tuly reconizgnies his mistake, I will certainly offer an apology

Otherwise, no go
#12558 Posted: 06:06:42 06/05/2018
We understand that you’re upset, we just find that you’re being really aggressive. It’s...fine.. if you don’t accept his apology. But please think about your behavior when he does apologize?
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12559 Posted: 11:04:38 06/05/2018
*Read whole arguement*

Is this about the thing 84 posted in RT?

Cause if it isn't

WTF Is Metallo so angry about?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:14:27 06/05/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#12560 Posted: 11:52:07 06/05/2018
Maybe picking a fight on DS while drunk is a terrible idea
I don't even know why that question set people off. Yes, it was a bit blunt and not exactly well worded, but it is a thing that nowadays internet culture makes it so much easier to voice your issues in "public", usually to people who can't help you.
In fact, these issues were always there, but nowadays it's easier to get a diagnostic(or get a wrong one off the net) and it's not taboo to talk about it on a forum. However, this also spreads in some places, not here but a lot of social media, that it's ok to dwell on your issues rather than get help, because oh man that's a big mood and all that.

Maybe someone should've answered that BEFORE going straight for the jugular.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:57:13 06/05/2018 by Bifrost
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12561 Posted: 12:31:55 06/05/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
*Read whole arguement*

Cause if it isn't

I too would like to know this
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#12562 Posted: 12:34:12 06/05/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
*Read whole arguement*

Cause if it isn't

Go to post #16878 in random thoughts (Link provided)

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...=72105&page=338
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#12563 Posted: 12:35:08 06/05/2018
Yeah, honestly.

Also, you don’t know what he’s gone through to come to that conclusion. There are a lot of toxic people out here that will suck out the life force of someone to gain their emotional support without ever getting it from themselves. Not everyone is mentally prepared to save a life, especially if that life really doesn’t want to save itself
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12564 Posted: 12:39:32 06/05/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Chompy-King257
*Read whole arguement*

Cause if it isn't

Go to post #16878 in random thoughts (Link provided)

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...=72105&page=338

Thanks. Much appreciated.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#12565 Posted: 14:15:53 06/05/2018
Usually when I sober up, I regret what I've said.

Not this time. I meant 100% of it. I completely stand by it and I would say it again.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:16:35 06/05/2018 by Metallo
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#12566 Posted: 14:19:51 06/05/2018
Doesn't matter. You caused a fight where some explanations and blunt words would've sufficed and fought with everyone else who was understandably angry at it. That's really not cool.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#12567 Posted: 14:20:00 06/05/2018

Not this time. I meant 100% of it. I completely stand by it and I would say it again.

Oooooooooh

Nooooooooo
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12568 Posted: 14:21:48 06/05/2018
Quote: Bifrost
Doesn't matter. You caused a fight where some explanations and blunt words would've sufficed and fought with everyone else who was understandably angry at it. That's really not cool.

I didn't mean to fight anyone else. Just him. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone else.

Also, it seems that most of my posts were deleted. If anyone's curious, it's nothing too juicy, I was just pissed. And I still am.

All that being said, if he apologizes, so will I.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:08:21 06/05/2018 by Metallo
#12569 Posted: 02:42:12 07/05/2018
Anyone know why that Batzooka girl was Ripto'd?
#12570 Posted: 02:59:05 07/05/2018
She and Mesu had the same IP
---
#12571 Posted: 03:00:08 07/05/2018
She and Mesu had the same IP

The plot thickens.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#12572 Posted: 04:02:21 07/05/2018

hey are you ever not a ****ing dick
#12573 Posted: 18:52:33 08/05/2018
And 84 is gone(I think, IDK his new avatar just says bye, soooooo)

I'd like to thank Metallo for yelling at him for his opinion

Let me just say this

There is not going to be a single person who doesn't have a controversial opinion in the world, don't tell them nobody will miss them just because of it

Goodbye 84, you will be missed
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12574 Posted: 19:05:51 08/05/2018

Let me just say this

There is not going to be a single person who doesn't have a controversial opinion in the world, don't tell them nobody will miss them just because of it

My reaction had nothing to do with his opinion and everything to do with the careless, disrespectful, and insensitive manner in which he posted it. He was given several opportunities to apologize and he took none of them. Instead, he played the victim and tried to guilt trip me, which made me even angrier.

All he had to do was apologize and so would I and that would've been the end of it. But no. Instead, he had to make it about him. Leaving the site was his choice and his alone, nobody was persecuting him.

That being said, I do recognize that I was being far too aggressive. If he wants to come back and tell me his side of the story, I'd be glad to hear it.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#12575 Posted: 19:32:22 08/05/2018

Let me just say this

My reaction had nothing to do with his opinion and everything to do with the careless, disrespectful, and insensitive manner in which he posted it. He was given several opportunities to apologize and he took none of them. Instead, he played the victim and tried to guilt trip me, which made me even angrier.

All he had to do was apologize and so would I and that would've been the end of it. But no. Instead, he had to make it about him. Leaving the site was his choice and his alone, nobody was persecuting him.

That being said, I do recognize that I was being far too aggressive. If he wants to come back and tell me his side of the story, I'd be glad to hear it.

I mean, from what I saw, you yelled at him first, so if anything, you should have apologised first, not him.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#12576 Posted: 20:03:46 08/05/2018
Quote: azz01

Let me just say this

I mean, from what I saw, you yelled at him first, so if anything, you should have apologised first, not him.

Maybe you're right. I can see I offended him and I know that wasn't right, even if he offended me.

But I'd still like to speak to him directly. It would mean so much more to hear it from him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:03:58 08/05/2018 by Metallo
Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#12577 Posted: 22:24:36 08/05/2018
I would like to first of all apologize for the way I worded a certain post. I realize I went to far and that I should not even be here in the current state I am in.

Onto my leaving message:
I am under a lot of stress for a lot of different reasons, and it's really getting out of hand, therefore, I should not be here. And I need to actually stick to it this time.
I know I have a lot to work on as a person. I'm impulsive, I have trouble conveying what I really mean when I speak, I continue to overuse old jokes, I'm clingy, I don't handle my stress in a healthy way, I either bottle up or explode. I hurt a lot of people, especially the ones I most want to help. But I realize I have a lot to improve about myself and I recognize that there may even be more that I'm not aware of and I want to improve.

Hopefully this time, I won't come back until I've actually improved my situation even a little.
---
G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
Asdra#7043 on Discord
#12578 Posted: 20:38:38 09/05/2018
Leaving for mental health reasons.

Will be back....sometime, I guess.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#12579 Posted: 20:46:28 09/05/2018
I'm sorry to hear that. Take care, I hope you're doing better soon.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#12580 Posted: 01:09:03 10/05/2018
I post pretty sparsely as it is, but I need to take a small break in order to buckle down and study for my AP exams this week. They’re probably the most important exams I’ve ever taken, so I really need to focus. I’m not really making this post so that people will notice and miss me. Rather, I am making it in order to give everyone permission to smack the crap out of me if they catch me here messing around instead of studying anytime before the 16th. See ya! smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#12581 Posted: 01:59:35 10/05/2018
Quote: ShadowMewX
I post pretty sparsely as it is, but I need to take a small break in order to buckle down and study for my AP exams this week. They’re probably the most important exams I’ve ever taken, so I really need to focus. I’m not really making this post so that people will notice and miss me. Rather, I am making it in order to give everyone permission to smack the crap out of me if they catch me here messing around instead of studying anytime before the 16th. See ya! smilie

Alright, Hope you do well!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#12582 Posted: 17:08:37 10/05/2018

Good luck ShadowMew, hope you do well!
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#12583 Posted: 16:05:07 12/05/2018
ayyyoooo back from a week of going on a service trip my bros
---
Cool cool.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#12584 Posted: 19:15:11 12/05/2018
Yeah I think our interntet issues have been resolved. So I'll slowly be coming back online, but I doubt I'll be as active because I learned that I don't really like the stress of coming online.

*coughnotthatanyonenoticedormissedthatiwasgonecough*
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#12585 Posted: 19:40:18 12/05/2018

You can do this, Shads! Get those tests down!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#12586 Posted: 23:26:24 12/05/2018
Quote: Bolt
Yeah I think our interntet issues have been resolved. So I'll slowly be coming back online, but I doubt I'll be as active because I learned that I don't really like the stress of coming online.

*coughnotthatanyonenoticedormissedthatiwasgonecough*

I did..
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12587 Posted: 06:19:29 13/05/2018
Ha, thanks man. I actually really appreciate that.
It was just a joke anyway, but thank you for saying that.
---
I draw stuff.
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#12588 Posted: 14:38:29 14/05/2018
Does anyone have a way to contact Thumper?
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#12589 Posted: 14:56:42 14/05/2018
Gonna be significantly less active thanks to exams and stuff.
---
Soon.
#12590 Posted: 04:08:11 16/05/2018
I am back.
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#12591 Posted: 23:51:01 24/05/2018
So am I the only one who realized like immediately that Lindsay, Danny and Erika are all the same person or...?
#12592 Posted: 23:59:10 24/05/2018
Quote: Grizzle
So am I the only one who realized like immediately that Lindsay, Danny and Erika are all the same person or...?

They're not. This has already been addressed elsewhere.

Even if they are, who gives a damn? She's still amazing and people love her.

And honestly, has anyone else realized that you and Lunarz are the same person?
#12593 Posted: 00:12:05 25/05/2018
As far as I'm aware, they're all roomies.
---
I draw stuff.
#12594 Posted: 00:34:27 25/05/2018

They all log on at the same time, all log out at the same time, all have the same email variations, all use smilie and love taylor swift and all went to a family thing for lindsay at the same time and are all still gone. I mean maybe I'm wrong but it seems way too coincidental that her roommates just happened to all love spyro, taylor swift and have the same email give or take a character

it's p obvious who i am, if you zoom in really close to my crown youll see the top two pixels spell out "Lunarz" in really tiny letters
#12595 Posted: 00:36:59 25/05/2018

They all log on at the same time, all log out at the same time, all have the same email variations, all use smilie and love taylor swift and all went to a family thing for lindsay at the same time and are all still gone. I mean maybe I'm wrong but it seems way too coincidental that her roommates just happened to all love spyro, taylor swift and have the same email give or take a character

it's p obvious who i am, if you zoom in really close to my crown youll see the top two pixels spell out "Lunarz" in really tiny letters

No seriously, they are all different people

Also it's not that coincidental, so many people love that
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12596 Posted: 00:39:58 25/05/2018

They all log on at the same time, all log out at the same time, all have the same email variations, all use XD and love taylor swift and all went to a family thing for lindsay at the same time and are all still gone. I mean maybe I'm wrong but it seems way too coincidental that her roommates just happened to all love spyro, taylor swift and have the same email give or take a character

So they're definitely the same person. It's impossible that close friends and roommates have inside jokes. There's no chance in hell that they log on at the same time. It's preposterous that they have the same interests. And god forbid that they'd accompany their friend in their time of need.

ThefirstNapkin and I did **** like that all the time when we lived together. We still do when we hang out. I'm pretty sure that he and I are separate people.

And it figures you'd say this when they're not here to defend themselves.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:38 25/05/2018 by Metallo
#12597 Posted: 00:40:02 25/05/2018
Like I said I could be wrong, just was putting out my possible evidence towards this mystery

It's just odd that they plan when to come on at the same time, even at odd hours, I'm not trying to be rude or anything I'm just saying what I thought
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:15 25/05/2018 by Grizzle
#12598 Posted: 00:40:40 25/05/2018
It's like that time people thought Xalainu was me... smilie
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
#12599 Posted: 00:41:02 25/05/2018
Anyways, starting June 8th, I will become more active because Summer Break is starting
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12600 Posted: 00:45:44 25/05/2018
Like I said I could be wrong, just was putting out my possible evidence towards this mystery

It's just odd that they plan when to come on at the same time, even at odd hours, I'm not trying to be rude or anything I'm just saying what I thought

Three roommates who are bored in the dead of night decide to troll a website together. Yep, that's strange. It's a mystery all right.

You're not trying to solve any mystery. You're trying to slander the name of one of the most beloved and respected users here because you've got a personal grudge against her.

Of course, if you had anything resembling a spine you would've voiced these concerns while they were all here, but you don't, so you didn't.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:31 25/05/2018 by Metallo
First | Previous | Page 252 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 273 274 275

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me