Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 251 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 273 274 275
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#12501 Posted: 12:00:16 24/04/2018
So long to ya CAV. May greatness come to ya.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#12502 Posted: 13:07:44 24/04/2018
Quote: Samius
Sad to see you go, CAV. If nothing else, I hope we'll be able to keep in touch via Skype.

or also possibly Discord?
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#12503 Posted: 19:44:38 24/04/2018
Aw man...that was so hard to read, CAV. For all the years I’ve been here, you’ve been a near-constant presence, and things are gonna be a lot more different without you. I trust you when you say that you know it’s the right decision, however. Thank you for all the goodness you’ve brought to DarkSpyro, and thank you for ending on such a positive note!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#12504 Posted: 21:14:13 24/04/2018
I dropped the shield for the week but I guess I've been dragged out of my blackout for the news.

I actually cried reading that, CAV. darkSpyro is going to be a much more lonely place without you here, but I really wish you luck on your endeavors. I really appreciate all the good times we've had, and because of this site, I genuinely consider you one of my closest friends. Moderating is a hard job, and I thank you for all you've done for this site. **** it, I don't know what I'm trying to say here. I'm not good at this emotional stuff.
Just remember, don't give up on your film and animation dreams. You have the drive and ambition to make all your goals a reality. Just... don't forget about us when you're an Oscar winning director, aight?

I have your Discord. Keep in touch.
I'll miss you, dude. <3
Dark Thumper Ripto Gems: 384
#12505 Posted: 22:04:08 24/04/2018
CAV it really saddens me that you're leaving. You were always pleasant to talk with, I loved your music as well.

I do wish you the very best in all you do. I'll miss ya CAV. ;;
#12506 Posted: 23:20:54 24/04/2018
Speaking of the film industry, CAV, it's a nice thought that perhaps you and I will be working together one day? Directing me in an Oscar Sweeper?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12507 Posted: 23:24:23 24/04/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Speaking of the film industry, CAV, it's a nice thought that perhaps you and I will be working together one day? Directing me in an Oscar Sweeper?

Can I join

I've always wanted to be an actor
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#12508 Posted: 01:12:06 25/04/2018
Ooh, then I can praise or trash it!
---
Hahahahaha
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#12509 Posted: 02:02:39 25/04/2018
Goodness, CAV’s gone? Like the end of a ****in era here, jesus.

Doubtful you’re reading this now, but on the off chance you are, best of luck with your future endeavors, CAV. I always saw you as a very admirable person. Shame we never got to talk much outside a few times, but I remember those being relatively pleasant conversations. Best wishes, dude.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:03:02 25/04/2018 by DeathOfADream
#12510 Posted: 16:03:34 27/04/2018
i saw infinity war

i wasnt ready
you arent prepared
no one is
#12511 Posted: 19:34:54 27/04/2018
Quote: Vespi
i saw infinity war

i wasnt ready
you arent prepared
no one is

I feel like I'll be prepared

For 1-maybe 2 or 3 deaths
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#12512 Posted: 00:57:17 28/04/2018
Lindsey thought she'd be back by now, but it looks like things are a little busier than expected.

I'll keep you guys posted if I hear anything from her.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#12513 Posted: 19:36:16 29/04/2018
wanderist, azz01, robbiepayne, it's so good to see old usernames here again <3

CAV, adios. Good luck in life and I hope to see you back here someday. It's really the end of an era.

DragonDog, if you're lurking, check out this spoiler...

DRAGONDOG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH A SIMPLE "GOODBYE" MESSAGE ON MY GUESTBOOK...DUDE WE'RE FRIENDS. COME BACK AND GET MY SKYPE OR SNAPCHAT. THIS ISNT FAIR I DIDN'T GET TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOU. **** SAKE MAN. i hope you're well smilie

ahem. my activity has been rapidly declining but i don't see myself leaving the site and getting myself ripto'd anytime soon
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#12514 Posted: 20:05:02 29/04/2018
Quote: Jaggedstar

CAV, adios. Good luck in life and I hope to see you back here someday. It's really the end of an era.

DRAGONDOG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH A SIMPLE "GOODBYE" MESSAGE ON MY GUESTBOOK...DUDE WE'RE FRIENDS. COME BACK AND GET MY SKYPE OR SNAPCHAT. THIS ISNT FAIR I DIDN'T GET TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOU. **** SAKE MAN. i hope you're well smilie

ahem. my activity has been rapidly declining but i don't see myself leaving the site and getting myself ripto'd anytime soon

JAGGEDSTAR AHHHH!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT ;______;!!
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#12515 Posted: 21:26:34 29/04/2018
Quote: azz01

JAGGEDSTAR AHHHH!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT ;______;!!

NAH SON I'M STILL *****IN' AND KICKIN'

i marked my comeback a couple(?) months ago by posting a spyro meme thread thing but then i was gone for ages and nOW IM BACK AGAIN TO MAKE MORE SPYRO MEMES

sad thing is i don't remember where i posted it. come to think, it was probably the random thoughts topic
---
oh my god
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#12516 Posted: 03:02:55 30/04/2018
I'm back after like a year. Not like anyone cares lmao
---
i am trash
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#12517 Posted: 03:38:36 30/04/2018

Good to see you on here too. smilie

Quote: Takadox360
I'm back after like a year. Not like anyone cares lmao

Welcome back!
#12518 Posted: 17:41:39 01/05/2018
why was mesu gnorced?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#12519 Posted: 17:52:19 01/05/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Dark Thumper
why was mesu gnorced?

He posted an inappropriate/suggestive picture from what I gathered.

It was certainly an interesting picture......
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#12520 Posted: 17:56:23 01/05/2018
why was mesu gnorced?

whoa, he had to have known that he could get banned..

Quote: Seiki
why was mesu gnorced?

eh if it was that interesting dark might be getting the ban hammer ready, huh?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12521 Posted: 17:57:13 01/05/2018
Quote: Seiki
why was mesu gnorced?

Now...dare I ask...what exactly was the picture?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#12522 Posted: 18:27:48 01/05/2018
It might not be a ban if it's obvious enough that it was a joke, but the gnorc is probably to stop things from getting oit of hand.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#12523 Posted: 18:53:51 01/05/2018
Remind me who Mesu is again?

Also, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12524 Posted: 20:12:34 01/05/2018
As a close friend of Mesu, I just wanna say that it was likely just some ointment or Vaseline. It wasn't what we we're supposed to think it was...

Unless Lunarz is visiting Mesu, then in that case....
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12525 Posted: 20:34:31 01/05/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
As a close friend of Mesu, I just wanna say that it was likely just some ointment or Vaseline. It wasn't what we we're supposed to think it was...

Unless Lunarz is visiting Mesu, then in that case....

This pretty much explains it.

Huh...
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#12526 Posted: 21:01:50 01/05/2018
how embarrassing
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#12527 Posted: 23:28:17 01/05/2018
Oh, dang. This is what happens when I don't pay attention to this topic, apparently.

I know we haven't spoken much in recent years CAV, since I've just kind of faded into obscurity and irrelevance here, but you were always one of the people I could have an actual conversation with as opposed to the ridiculous babbling or arguments that tended to pop up a lot of the time. Best of luck with whatever endeavors you're attempting.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#12528 Posted: 01:28:47 03/05/2018
Oh... Bye Mesu.....

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/profile.php?user=17421
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#12529 Posted: 02:14:30 03/05/2018
rip mesu u had a good run </3
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#12530 Posted: 02:16:27 03/05/2018
oof i was friends with him once thats sad (aaaand a dumb reason to ban given the clarification of what the image was)
---
#12531 Posted: 02:43:10 03/05/2018
Tbh i end up forgetting about the circumstances on dS cuz I forget how young a large portion of the userbase is (yes I’m that unobservant), doesn’t help I exclusively focus on s&n when I think of this place which used to primarily consist of older teens and adults, so the ban makes more sense to me than it did initially
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:44:13 03/05/2018 by DeathOfADream
DirtPrincess Green Sparx Gems: 276
#12532 Posted: 03:42:42 03/05/2018
I personally don't see a difference in talking about subjects such as drugs, sex, rape, murder, etc. I would argue that some of the things I have seen discussed recently are worse. I haven't read the rules specifically so I'm not sure what it says is or isn't allowed, but it was still a fully clothed picture which seems far more tame than the in depth rape discussion not too long ago.

I don't know the user that got banned well enough to make any decisions based on their past behavior or anything but that's just how I feel about everything.
---
Change my mind - Taylor Swift
#12533 Posted: 04:41:21 03/05/2018
Being fully clothed doesn't make it "tame". Point is, he still had what appeared to be "cum" on his face, and his text in said post didn't help.

The discussions about those things you listed are generally more political discussions, rather than things such as jokes or saying that one will do one of those things.
That's completely different from making jokes about those things, which would usually get you in trouble anyways. :/

I don't necessarily agree with these political discussions about these subjects (At least in S&N), but it's not like people are actually in support of those things or making jokes about them.
Yes, there are sexual jokes, but, as I said earlier, Dark has made it clear that there is a point where that isn't acceptable either. Pictures are worth a thousand words, though, and just one step down from a video.

And, as I said earlier, people have gotten suspended (If not outright banned) for doing similar things in the past, though usually it was still a bit more obvious that the substance in question wasn't what they claimed it to be unlike this situation in specific.

What the hell did I miss, man
#12534 Posted: 05:01:50 03/05/2018
tfw i cant post my cum face selfies now :/
thanks dark
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#12535 Posted: 05:13:38 03/05/2018
Quote: Metallo
Being fully clothed doesn't make it "tame". Point is, he still had what appeared to be "cum" on his face, and his text in said post didn't help.

The discussions about those things you listed are generally more political discussions, rather than things such as jokes or saying that one will do one of those things.
That's completely different from making jokes about those things, which would usually get you in trouble anyways. :/

I don't necessarily agree with these political discussions about these subjects (At least in S&N), but it's not like people are actually in support of those things or making jokes about them.
Yes, there are sexual jokes, but, as I said earlier, Dark has made it clear that there is a point where that isn't acceptable either. Pictures are worth a thousand words, though, and just one step down from a video.

And, as I said earlier, people have gotten suspended (If not outright banned) for doing similar things in the past, though usually it was still a bit more obvious that the substance in question wasn't what they claimed it to be unlike this situation in specific.

What the hell did I miss, man

guy posted a pic of himself with cum on his face
#12536 Posted: 17:01:28 03/05/2018
rip mesu
---
oh my god
#12537 Posted: 17:17:49 03/05/2018
I think I should quit this account and start a new one

The only thing keeping me is the fact I wanna keep these gems
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#12538 Posted: 19:17:29 03/05/2018
I can’t believe Mesu is gone. ;~;
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#12539 Posted: 19:37:46 03/05/2018
It's very unfortunate that Mesu was ripto'd however I agree with Sess stating Mesu should have known better to post something like that on this forum. Even tho I haven't talked with Mesu in quite sometime it truly is sad he's gone.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#12540 Posted: 17:32:39 04/05/2018
If super large-scale video game forums (say, for Nintendo stuff) aren't going to allow NSFW pics and avatars that whatever makes anyone think you can get away with anything like that here? Because we don't have that many mods? >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#12541 Posted: 05:23:30 06/05/2018
Other than Pokemon of the Day I don't think I'm going to be posting much anymore. I'm aware that I'm not wanted and me trying to be the best person I can just isn't working out. I don't want to get in anyone's way anymore or annoy people with my presence/complete lack of intelligence. I'm sure no one will miss seeing me though, so carry on I guess.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12542 Posted: 05:28:31 06/05/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Other than Pokemon of the Day I don't think I'm going to be posting much anymore. I'm aware that I'm not wanted and me trying to be the best person I can just isn't working out. I don't want to get in anyone's way anymore or annoy people with my presence/complete lack of intelligence. I'm sure no one will miss seeing me though, so carry on I guess.

Stop playing the victim. You know exactly what you did.

Either make it right or GTFO. You're right about not being missed, though.

you know, while i dont agree with him in the slightest, i don't think you're making yourself look any better by telling him to leave.

just my two cents tho
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#12543 Posted: 05:29:52 06/05/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: 84skylanderdude

you know, while i dont agree with him in the slightest, i don't think you're making yourself look any better by telling him to leave.

just my two cents tho

I see your point, but I think we're way past civilities
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12544 Posted: 05:31:54 06/05/2018

just my two cents tho

....no. we aren't. i think you're being way too aggressive here and that you need to stop.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#12545 Posted: 05:33:55 06/05/2018

just my two cents tho

....no. we aren't. i think you're being way too aggressive here and that you need to stop.

Perhaps I am. Perhaps I was offended by someone talking down at the issues that affect me and my life.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#12546 Posted: 05:35:29 06/05/2018

just my two cents tho

My dude, while I can 100% understand your feelings. What you doing actually causes more damage by continuing to be superb aggressive about it.

Like it doesn't entirely get people to understand and considering 84 is beating himself up, you might actually cause him to do something not okay at all.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
First | Previous | Page 251 of 275 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 273 274 275

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me