Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 250 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 274 275 276
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#12451 Posted: 07:15:08 12/04/2018
^ hey there...!

EVERYONE SAY HELLO DAMN IT!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#12452 Posted: 01:12:58 13/04/2018
So I might leave again but not sure. Unfortunately the site has an addicting thing. Also I'm generally more busy in other communities, as well as being extremely busy with IRL with looking for work and portfolio updating.

I came back mostly because of the news of the new Spyro game, so it was something to talk about. But unfortunately since I'm struggling with things like major depression and need to get it sorted, and the forums doesn't help that since i for some reason struggle with juggling forums like this and IRL friends at the same time. ;~;

I do miss a lot of people on here so would love to catch up through discord. Although I generally don't feel comfortable on here anymore, and I'm not going to lie, I my major anxiety keeps giving me the impression that I'm not wanted. I know that's not the case but that's what anxiety does unfortunately. Its also because a lot of people I know have left and replaced with new people I don't know. :')

Also I was just wondering, what happened with arceustheprime?
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:20:31 13/04/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#12453 Posted: 01:36:15 13/04/2018
Ah okay. She was pretty cool. I hope things are okay, the fact that she's not talking to her IRL friends ether is really worrying me. ;3;

But yeah, I might leave again because the site really doesn't help with procrastination issues.

I may still talk in the spyro trilogy topic because that was what I returned for, but for my mental health sake its better if I stay away, and that was the reason I left in the first place two years ago. Another reason I came back is because I lost contact with everyone because of discord being the latest thing instead of Skype, so I want to collect some discord accounts. I'm also happy to accept snapchats too. ;o;

I am very conflicted though, because the site back in the day when I was like 12 helped me a lot and helped me get through life and was like a second family where I could finally feel at peace and be happy, so I am extremely grateful for that.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:01:16 13/04/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#12454 Posted: 04:39:57 13/04/2018
:-( I pointed upwards to the user before me but I wound up the first post of the next page... T_T
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#12455 Posted: 15:04:10 13/04/2018
I had a series of life circumstances smack me in the face, so I’ll be active a LOT less, if I am at all. This includes Discord, Twitter, Tumblr, whatever any of you have me added on. I doubt you’ll see me until late May or early June.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#12456 Posted: 15:06:06 13/04/2018
Quote: Vespi
I had a series of life circumstances smack me in the face, so I’ll be active a LOT less, if I am at all. This includes Discord, Twitter, Tumblr, whatever any of you have me added on. I doubt you’ll see me until late May or early June.

I'll miss you. Good luck handling those circumstances. <3
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#12457 Posted: 20:12:19 13/04/2018

oh noooooo... i'm really sad to hear that. :-( i'm definitely going to miss you. good luck with whatever is going on in your life. we are still cheering for you...!
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12458 Posted: 20:40:02 13/04/2018

Understood, hopefully your problem will be dealt with
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#12459 Posted: 21:00:04 14/04/2018
I am leaving due to not want to be here.

Will most definitely be returning at some point though, will be on Discord still, but maybe not Tumblr.
---
G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
Asdra#7043 on Discord
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:38:10 15/04/2018 by Shibaru
#12460 Posted: 02:28:57 15/04/2018
Situation (somewhat) resolved. False alarm.
My grandma fell and broke her arm so I have to take car of her a lot now, but apparently her wifi is better than anticipated.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#12461 Posted: 02:34:43 15/04/2018
My grandma fell and broke her arm so I have to take car of her a lot now, but apparently her wifi is better than anticipated.

Glad to see you back <3
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
DirtPrincess Green Sparx Gems: 276
#12462 Posted: 02:42:12 15/04/2018

That's very kind of you to step forward and help out. I hope your grandma recovers soon!
---
Change my mind - Taylor Swift
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#12463 Posted: 02:44:48 15/04/2018

glad she's okay
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#12464 Posted: 03:08:55 15/04/2018

Thank God the situation isn't as bad as it was anticipated to be.
#12465 Posted: 03:54:23 15/04/2018

i'm sorry to hear that happened, vespi. i'll be keeping your grandmother in my thoughts. i'm so sorry I didn't message you about this. ;~;
---
#12466 Posted: 01:18:11 16/04/2018
alright, everyone...

something... really urgent has just come up in my life, and I have to say this now whle I still have the time to say.

i'll be leaving the darkSpyro forums. I think all of you have been very wonderful people, both to me, and just in general. you all deserve the best that life can give you, and I wish you all the happiness that life has to offer you. I love you guys! <3

alright, goodbye...! ~ ~ ~ ~

and when i'm done eating my pizza that just got delivered I will be right back, talk to you all in twenty minutes! XD

and I meant every word, I love you guys. ;-)
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#12467 Posted: 01:36:42 16/04/2018
See you once you're done! :u
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#12468 Posted: 01:38:39 16/04/2018
Quote: LindseyWednesdy
alright, everyone...

something... really urgent has just come up in my life, and I have to say this now whle I still have the time to say.

i'll be leaving the darkSpyro forums. I think all of you have been very wonderful people, both to me, and just in general. you all deserve the best that life can give you, and I wish you all the happiness that life has to offer you. I love you guys! <3

and when i'm done eating my pizza that just got delivered I will be right back, talk to you all in twenty minutes! smilie

Welp, goodbye
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12469 Posted: 02:12:31 16/04/2018
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, i'm back! XD

pizza was yum!
---
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#12470 Posted: 03:11:58 16/04/2018
alright, everyone...

and when i'm done eating my pizza that just got delivered I will be right back, talk to you all in twenty minutes! smilie

I'll be honest, I was somewhat worried when I read this before the spoiler, then I noticed the spoiler and went "oh this might be a joke, i really hope it's a joke"

Yeah, shows how much I care myself in return wuv u tuu and welcome back. x'3

Along with everyone else gets wuv!~ <3
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#12471 Posted: 03:41:01 16/04/2018
Quote: Dark Lord
alright, everyone...

and when i'm done eating my pizza that just got delivered I will be right back, talk to you all in twenty minutes! XD

I'll be honest, I was somewhat worried when I read this before the spoiler, then I noticed the spoiler and went "oh this might be a joke, i really hope it's a joke"

Yeah, shows how much I care myself in return wuv u tuu and welcome back. x'3

Along with everyone else gets wuv!~ <3

oh, gosh, i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to actually worry anyone about that, I was just making a joke! D: honestly, I did stop and think after I posted it and went to eat that some people might have gotten upset by it, sorry to anyone who did!

and, awwwww, that's so sweet of you to say. wuv youuuuuuu! :-)

i'm not going anywhere anytime soon! i'm here to stay.
---
#12472 Posted: 08:39:10 16/04/2018
Oh damn, good bye. It was nice seeing your comments on the forum; it really made the forum more fun and lively. ;_:

Gonna miss you bud, and I hope things go well with you with what you said was urgent.
---
#12473 Posted: 08:49:46 16/04/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Oh damn, good bye. It was nice seeing your comments on the forum; it really made the forum more fun and lively. ;_:

Gonna miss you bud, and I hope things go well with you with what you said was urgent.

nononononono, i'm not really leaving, it was only a joke...! i'm sorry, I upset too many people with this ;~; I just posted this earlier when I was going to eat my pizza dinner is all. i'm staying here for good...!
---
#12474 Posted: 08:52:51 16/04/2018
Ah omg its all good. Its probably my fault for not reading the post properly. xD

but still, great to see you're not leaving! ;D
---
#12475 Posted: 11:32:24 16/04/2018
And then I realized I was trolled
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#12476 Posted: 04:48:11 18/04/2018
I have returned due to not want to not be here.
---
G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
Asdra#7043 on Discord
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#12477 Posted: 13:05:23 19/04/2018
Lindsey wanted me to tell everyone that she'll be gone for at least a week due to unexpected family events. TheDarlingErika and DannySleepTalks will be with her, so they'll be gone as well.

Don't worry, she's fine. She sends her love.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#12478 Posted: 13:19:39 19/04/2018
I hope everything works out. Thanks for giving a heads up, Metallo.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#12479 Posted: 15:37:39 19/04/2018
I'm gonna be off of this site for a little while because my tests are coming up and I need to study

See you next thurday's afternoon
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#12480 Posted: 16:08:01 19/04/2018
I haven’t posted in 6 years. It’s scary how fast time flies. I’ll try to be a bit more active again!
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#12481 Posted: 16:10:00 19/04/2018
Quote: dingodile555
I haven’t posted in 6 years. It’s scary how fast time flies. I’ll try to be a bit more active again!

Hey I remember you! It's me, spyro fan 8. Welcome back! :)
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#12482 Posted: 16:29:25 19/04/2018
BRROOOOOO DINGODILE
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#12483 Posted: 16:30:48 19/04/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
BRROOOOOO DINGODILE

It's too late he's gone again
#12484 Posted: 16:39:25 19/04/2018
Hey thanks! Great to see you still around!
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#12485 Posted: 17:55:05 19/04/2018
Quote: dingodile555

i remember you

Welcome back to the forums!
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#12486 Posted: 22:42:00 19/04/2018
Thanks very much! Great to be back!
#12487 Posted: 15:52:22 23/04/2018
Starting this afternoon, I’m going dark on all social media in an attempt to steer clear of Infinity War spoilers. I’ve waited 10 years for this, I don’t really want anything to be spoiled for me for once. My showing is Thursday night, I should be back Friday morning. Fingers crossed that Star Lord, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Spidey, and Shuri come out alive!

#ThanosDemandsYourSilence
#12488 Posted: 16:24:36 23/04/2018
Starting this afternoon, I’m going dark on all social media in an attempt to steer clear of Infinity War spoilers. I’ve waited 10 years for this, I don’t really want anything to be spoiled for me for once. My showing is Thursday night, I should be back Friday morning. Fingers crossed that Star Lord, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Spidey, and Shuri come out alive!

Same, execpt I'm going dark on Thursday

So if I'm not here thursday, you know why
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#12489 Posted: 16:33:27 23/04/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

DC dies, all the characters live.
Not 100% accurate (not even 1% accurate probably) but there. I ruined it.

But seriously, good luck with avoiding spoilers and see you later!
---
Soon.
#12490 Posted: 16:37:42 23/04/2018

Social media and review embargoes are lifted after the LA premiere tonight, so you should probably get off the grid a little earlier than just Thursday.
#12491 Posted: 17:24:59 23/04/2018

Social media and review embargoes are lifted after the LA premiere tonight, so you should probably get off the grid a little earlier than just Thursday.

Oh really

Yeah, than uh, goodbye everyone
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#12492 Posted: 03:50:40 24/04/2018
It wasn't a joke.

On April 23rd, 2010 I joined darkSpyro amidst the news of the Spyro movie being cancelled. I wasn’t very active, probably posting only three times at first, but I was here. I would become a more active member starting in 2011 and became that serious pest who, albeit barely, is still here today.

Eight years and 32564 posts later, I think it’s finally time to say goodbye.

I know I haven’t been very active over the last year and a half to begin with, but I still held onto that mod title thinking someday I’ll be able to be more active while also having that itch that kept me here. But at this point I think it’s just time I move on to the next chapter of my life. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to be more active lately, and that I couldn’t perform my moderating abilities more.

This feels like both an easy and yet so very difficult decision to make. On the one hand I haven’t been that active, so it feels almost like I’ve left already and now I’m just making it official. But on the other there’s a fairly large chunk of my life I’m looking back on when reflecting on the site over the last few weeks I was here as a more active member, and it only now hits me just how much time I’ve invested here and how many experiences I’ve had.

And jesus christ. In my eight years I’ve:

-Participated in ridiculous debates and gained a bigger outlook on subjects like religion and politics.
-Seen the backlash to Skylanders’ debut for Spyro’s redesign, and then the backlash to Skylanders for being a milked franchise.
-Spent two hurricanes chilling on here when unable to go outside.
-Become a moderator for the first (and likely only) time.
-Been able to meet ThroneofMalefor in person and get help from him in building my first PC.
-Been able to meet Kitty and attend a broadway show with her, and get a jar of cookie dough with personalized Spyro drawings from her.
-Been able to meet TheFlyingSeal, albeit for such a sadly short time.
-Made recent plans to meet Lindsey in person, and potential future plans to see Vespi and Seal again.
-Gotten into relationships with Ice Dragoness and Spyro-Gamer, two people I’ll never forget.
-Made close friends in Sonicbrawler, Avatari, Spyrobaro, and Canidae that I hope last for years to come.
-Learned a great deal about fitness through Samius, and have become a healthier person since.
-Help kickstart a Skype group that spent some time as the “official” means of talking with dS users outside the site and has probably had more influence on S&N than it should’ve (full disclosure, Semp is my favorite guy to talk to in there).
-And met a variety of interesting characters both for better and for ill.

And while you guys have been pains in the neck sometimes, I have nothing but respect and hope you all do well in what you seek to achieve. I’ve not exactly been a globetrotter on a load of forums, but I feel confident in saying that darkSpyro has been by far my favorite experience, with users I was at one point able to call a second family of sorts.

To anyone I've ever done wrong to, or have felt I did wrong to them, I am well and truly sorry, and hope we can move past this and into better parts of our lives. I never meant any harm or ill will, and it hurts knowing that I've ever done anything malicious to anyone.

To those who listened to my music when I made it, thank you so much for your support or simply giving me a try. I will continue to make music as a hobby well into the future alongside working on animation and live action film. And those who have my contact on Skype and Discord, well you probably haven’t heard the last of me.

I thought it’d be easy to just up and leave after being so inactive for so long, but now that we’re here it’s a difficult thing to do. But chances are if I continued to bum around I’d just become inactive again and the cycle repeats itself. There’s always been that belief that you can never truly leave dS (god knows even banned users can’t leave), and while I won’t completely rule out the possibility, I have no intentions or plans on coming back in the foreseeable future. I think today is truly the day we part ways.

All I ask from you guys is that you always get better. Depression and anxiety are really hard things to beat, but sitting at home and stagnating will only make it harder to conquer it. Always try to do at least one productive thing each day, whether it be cleaning a part of the house, practicing drawing, or going to school/work. It's easier said than done, but in that case you'll still be keeping yourself active and growing as a person.

Thank you so much for the last eight years. I wish only the absolute best for you all.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#12493 Posted: 04:14:21 24/04/2018
You've been a great person in my experience, and will be missed greatly. I wish you the best as you turn a new page in your life.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#12494 Posted: 04:23:15 24/04/2018
I can't say I've ever known you that well CAV but it's honestly sad to see you go.

I sincerely wish you the best for whatever comes next for you.

May the power protect you and may the Force be with you.
---
Hahahahaha
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#12495 Posted: 04:26:18 24/04/2018
We didn't get to really talk much, but I'm a bit sad to see you go. I also wish you the best in your future and thank you for everything you've done here.
#12496 Posted: 11:15:24 24/04/2018
Well, I'll be seeing you later CAV

Also, just a note

I'm gonna be a little less talkative in the next 3 days, mainly because of Standardized testing
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#12497 Posted: 11:42:09 24/04/2018
Sad to see you go, CAV. If nothing else, I hope we'll be able to keep in touch via Skype.
First | Previous | Page 250 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 274 275 276

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me