Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 245 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 274 275 276
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12201 Posted: 00:10:31 12/11/2017
Before anyone makes a topic about it, Windumup has been suspended. For one thing they made an a new account and then proceeded to have an NSFW gif on it
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#12202 Posted: 00:11:33 12/11/2017
Knew it was Windumup.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#12203 Posted: 00:19:10 12/11/2017
this is stupid lel
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#12204 Posted: 00:23:22 12/11/2017
Quote: parisruelz12
Before anyone makes a topic about it, Windumup has been suspended. For one thing they made an a new account and then proceeded to have an NSFW gif on it

Man, that really winds me up.
---
Soon.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12205 Posted: 18:23:08 12/11/2017
Quote: parisruelz12

i was wondering why she got gnorced lol
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#12206 Posted: 22:18:26 12/11/2017
Quote: Ezajium
*snip*

Hey there! smilie Welcome back!

Quote: DeathOfADream
*snop*

Aaaand welcome back to you as well! Storm and I missed ya. smilie Sorry you had to go through that whole doxing thing, but I’m glad it didn’t escalate to anything worse!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#12207 Posted: 00:56:41 13/11/2017
Quote: ShadowMewX

*snop*

Aaaand welcome back to you as well! Storm and I missed ya. smilie Sorry you had to go through that whole doxing thing, but I’m glad it didn’t escalate to anything worse!

I got sentimental and started to miss being shipped. It's probably in some topic somewhere.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#12208 Posted: 18:12:41 13/11/2017
*snip*

Hey there! smilie Welcome back!

*snop*

Thank you! ^~^

Quote: StormDragon21

*snop*

I got sentimental and started to miss being shipped. It's probably in some topic somewhere.

Aw, don’t worry, you’re still my dS OTP
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Ezajium Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#12209 Posted: 22:27:16 13/11/2017
Quote: somePerson
*snip*

i don't really see what the point of this was sP

*snip*

Heya! Welcome back!

*snip*

Heya Shadmé! How've you been?
---
Just relax, and the stream of time will take you wherever you need to go. Just gently drift along with the flow and you'll be there before you know it.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#12210 Posted: 13:20:33 17/11/2017
I just wanted to make an apology to those in the Skylanders section for not being as active in the past couple of months. I just moved across the country and started university so I've had a lot going on recently. Now that I'm completely settled in, I'm going to be back and as active as I used to be. Thank you smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#12211 Posted: 13:21:50 17/11/2017
Quote: TTD
I just wanted to make an apology to those in the Skylanders section for not being as active in the past couple of months. I just moved across the country and started university so I've had a lot going on recently. Now that I'm completely settled in, I'm going to be back and as active as I used to be. Thank you smilie

No problem TTD! Though I wonder what's up with Buuzer, he disappeared entirely.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#12212 Posted: 14:00:47 17/11/2017
Quote: TTD

Prodigal son has returned!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#12213 Posted: 20:45:55 20/11/2017
It's a Thanksgiving miracle.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
#12214 Posted: 21:25:34 20/11/2017
Quote: ThefirstNapkin

What!? Famous celebrity FirstNapkin!? What're you doing here!?
---
ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#12215 Posted: 03:45:43 22/11/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: ThefirstNapkin

What!? Famous celebrity FirstNapkin!? What're you doing here!?

I'm here to make my quarterly pilgrimage before I ascend to the heavens once more.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#12216 Posted: 00:10:52 24/11/2017
I am going to new Zealand on morning
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#12217 Posted: 16:17:27 25/11/2017
Hey, I'm moving house soon. So I'll be offline for a while, until we get the internet set up.

Or I might not return at all. IDK. I mean, I've wanted to leave this website since I joined pretty much, just kept returning 'cause I had nothing better to do. So I might leave unexpectedly, like I've done quite a few times before.

Basically, I'll just be leaving for a while, maybe forever if I'm lucky. I'll be leaving around Tuesday or Wednesday, don't expect to see me for at least a week after that.

On a side note... (kinda NSFW)
Since I won't be able to access the internet for a while, maybe I should start saving those Luka pics somewhere.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#12218 Posted: 16:32:09 25/11/2017
Quote: AmbushFan
Hey, I'm moving house soon. So I'll be offline for a while, until we get the internet set up.

Or I might not return at all. IDK. I mean, I've wanted to leave this website since I joined pretty much, just kept returning 'cause I had nothing better to do. So I might leave unexpectedly, like I've done quite a few times before.

Basically, I'll just be leaving for a while, maybe forever if I'm lucky. I'll be leaving around Tuesday or Wednesday, don't expect to see me for at least a week after that.

On a side note... (kinda NSFW)
Since I won't be able to access the internet for a while, maybe I should start saving those Luka pics somewhere.

Well, if you do actually leave for good, just wanna say I do indeed respect you and do in fact like you as well. Good luck!

[User Posted Image]
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#12219 Posted: 17:32:01 26/11/2017
What did I miss?

I've barely been on my PC in the past two weeks and I've only been checking in occasionally to check if everything is alright in Forum Games.
#12220 Posted: 17:59:06 26/11/2017
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
What did I miss?

I've barely been on my PC in the past two weeks and I've only been checking in occasionally to check if everything is alright in Forum Games.

A few banned users returned and spammed NSFW everywhere, I got elected President of Darkspyro for a week, we turned the Singles Bar into a supertank, and the ask trend got revived five times.

...Just kidding, none of that actually happened. Except for the ask trend, I'm pretty sure that got revived at least twice. As usual.

And I should totally be made President of Darkspyro.
---
#12221 Posted: 18:50:41 26/11/2017
What did I miss?

A few banned users returned and spammed NSFW everywhere, I got elected President of Darkspyro for a week, we turned the Singles Bar into a supertank, and the ask trend got revived five times.

...Just kidding, none of that actually happened. Except for the ask trend, I'm pretty sure that got revived at least twice. As usual.

And we should totally turn the bar into a tank.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#12222 Posted: 19:09:10 26/11/2017
Quote: StormDragon21
What did I miss?

And we should totally turn the bar into a tank.

Then why haven't we? Nobody's even visited the bar for a whole day, it's more boring than a Taylor Swift song in there right now.
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#12223 Posted: 14:08:25 27/11/2017
What did I miss?

So the usual?
#12224 Posted: 16:26:36 28/11/2017
What did I miss?

So the usual?

Not quite. I have yet to see anyone trying to engage in cybersex yet.

Darkspyro is very different from how I remember.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#12225 Posted: 16:34:12 28/11/2017
oh hiiiiiiiiiii
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#12226 Posted: 16:38:48 28/11/2017
Quote: prextail202
oh hiiiiiiiiiii

Prex! Welcome back, pal!
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#12227 Posted: 16:40:54 28/11/2017
Quote: Skyhunter
oh hiiiiiiiiiii

Prex! Welcome back, pal!

Oh hi Sky!! Long time since i've been here so I was like, frick it, imma gonna come back smilie
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#12228 Posted: 17:32:17 28/11/2017
oh hiiiiiiiiiii

Prex! Welcome back, pal!

Oh hi Sky!! Long time since i've been here so I was like, frick it, imma gonna come back smilie

Great to see you again. You think you’ll stay for a while?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#12229 Posted: 17:38:08 28/11/2017

Prex! Welcome back, pal!

Great to see you again. You think you’ll stay for a while?

Not sure, see how my time to do stuff goes haha
---
#12230 Posted: 01:29:04 29/11/2017
Eh, sod it. I'll leave now I guess.

Might be back in a few days, or a week, maybe a few months IDK. Usually a few months when I leave for a while, but I have a feeling that I'll be gone longer than usual this time.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12231 Posted: 14:11:55 30/11/2017
Quote: Drawdler
I'm not sure this is worth posting, but I'll do it anyway. There's a severe weather warning with chances of flood in Melbourne right now. I don't think it's even going to hit my area in particular, so don't worry, but if I suddenly decease then that's why :y

Hope you don't die
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#12232 Posted: 16:10:32 30/11/2017
I'm not sure this is worth posting, but I'll do it anyway. There's a severe weather warning with chances of flood in Melbourne right now. I don't think it's even going to hit my area in particular, so don't worry, but if I suddenly decease then that's why :y

Hope you do die
---
Bruh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#12233 Posted: 20:31:10 30/11/2017
Quote: Crash10

Hope you do die

Seconded
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#12234 Posted: 20:50:52 30/11/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: Crash10

Hope you do die

Seconded

Third, tbh.
---
#12235 Posted: 13:11:45 01/12/2017
Sorry that I've been gone for a while, It's just that the play has been going, we did 1 preformance yesterday, and 2 more today!
Also my friend got a girlfriend, and I kind of feel like we are growing apart as friends
I'm also getting back into Overwatch, playing every single day from now on

But I'm back, time to get my christmas avatar
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12236 Posted: 14:36:35 02/12/2017
I'm really sorry for my shaky presence on here. It's things I been a bit tricky right now and I haven't really gotten a chance to be on here.

But now it's my favorite time of year. I'm really going to make an attempt to be on here more because I really miss you guys.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#12237 Posted: 14:40:17 02/12/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
I'm really sorry for my shaky presence on here. It's things I been a bit tricky right now and I haven't really gotten a chance to be on here.

But now it's my favorite time of year. I'm really going to make an attempt to be on here more because I really miss you guys.

And I missed you too!
#12238 Posted: 14:42:25 02/12/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

And I missed you too!

That means a lot. Thanks, friend!
---
#12239 Posted: 15:42:18 02/12/2017

welcome back bro
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12240 Posted: 15:53:21 02/12/2017

Aww, you're sweet!
---
#12241 Posted: 14:17:03 03/12/2017
Awww, thanks guys! Made my day!
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#12242 Posted: 12:57:40 05/12/2017
*cough*
Just checking...
Seems its the same as when I left...

Anyway, just get to my profile if you forgot to contact me...
You could pm me for Discord, I guess... too?

Or not... idk...

(Does anyone even know who I am?)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:58:30 05/12/2017 by BlackWing116
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#12243 Posted: 23:59:00 10/12/2017
Oh damn I haven't posted on this website in an age. Is it any different than when I last talked to anyone or more or less the same?
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#12244 Posted: 04:51:39 11/12/2017
Quote: bionicle2809
Oh damn I haven't posted on this website in an age. Is it any different than when I last talked to anyone or more or less the same?

ayyy I remember you! How's it going old guy:)

Also this place will never change, for better or worse
#12245 Posted: 01:20:40 15/12/2017
Second time lucky? I hope so. I guess I just returned for this week, dunno why. But hopefully this will be my last goodbye.

Or I might be back tomorrow. I hope not. I want to try and leave for as long as possible.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#12246 Posted: 11:15:25 18/12/2017
Hey, just a heads up guys. I’m going to be undergoing a huge medical procedure this week and I probably won’t be able to go on here for a while afterwards. I’m gonna PM my Secret Santa person today just to not inconvenience them, so I hope y’all have a nice holiday and I’ll catch you guys on the flip side!

ToyNerd, OUT!
#12247 Posted: 12:57:26 18/12/2017
Hey, just a heads up guys. I’m going to be undergoing a huge medical procedure this week and I probably won’t be able to go on here for a while afterwards. I’m gonna PM my Secret Santa person today just to not inconvenience them, so I hope y’all have a nice holiday and I’ll catch you guys on the flip side!

ToyNerd, OUT!

Good luck!
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#12248 Posted: 12:59:43 18/12/2017

ToyNerd, OUT!

Oh ****, good luck dude!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
First | Previous | Page 245 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 274 275 276

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me