Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 244 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 274 275 276
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#12151 Posted: 08:53:58 22/09/2017
I feel old coming back here
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#12152 Posted: 12:23:13 23/09/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Hey I'm gonna be a lot busier trying to learn inking and all my Inktober stuff will take ages so I'm just going to be not around a lot. I know I already said it before and as it is I'm kinda inactive, but I must emphasize it. Again, this goes to everyone who has me added on Discord. Feel free to message me, but please don't push me to talk or expect me to often, unless your initials are JR. I would probably take a break from the net entirely but I want to see bae everday, so ye.

Understood, have a great Inktober
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12153 Posted: 15:04:36 24/09/2017
Srry for Double-Posting, but just wanted to say because of my birthday this week, I will not be posting on Thursday this week, because I want to spend time with my family, and Friday I won't be posting, because I have a birthday party that day
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#12154 Posted: 19:00:02 25/09/2017
I'm back, and not because: "Ohh I hate you and I want to leave" type of crap, I can't say where did I go or anything, but I had to leave town for the weekend, and i'll be honest I feel so much better then before, I feel free, for now on i'll be more positive then ever.

Don't reply back, I'm back into the forums and I promise I won't cause more trouble to anyone.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#12155 Posted: 21:49:34 25/09/2017
Quote: KeybasHedKey
I'm back, and not because: "Ohh I hate you and I want to leave" type of crap, I can't say where did I go or anything, but I had to leave town for the weekend, and i'll be honest I feel so much better then before, I feel free, for now on i'll be more positive then ever.

Don't reply back, I'm back into the forums and I promise I won't cause more trouble to anyone.

I'll reply when I want!

But seriously, I'm super happy for you. Hopefully the time off really helped whatever was going on up there.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#12156 Posted: 14:29:17 01/10/2017
Quote: blutopazluver
I've decided to move on from the forum. Ya know I've said it before but this time I'm quite sincere. I don't feel welcomed here, I think I need to go so I don't have to worry if I make a mistake again. I won't lie I'm gonna miss my friends, I just hope they know that I care about them, thank you for the memories. I'm posting this video for ya'll to watch because I do want to express to all of ya'll that I do wish all of you the best in life.

May Love, Peace & Happiness always be with ya. <3

Good bye my friends.

And my the best come to you as well!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:29:48 01/10/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12157 Posted: 06:32:25 03/10/2017
I believe I got a job at albertsons as a courtesy clerk. Trying to get things all cleared up tomorrow and Saturday I start orientation. So I might not be on as often thanks to a part time job.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:32:59 03/10/2017 by Trix Master 100
#12158 Posted: 12:40:10 03/10/2017
Quote: Trix Master 100
I believe I got a job at albertsons as a courtesy clerk. Trying to get things all cleared up tomorrow and Saturday I start orientation. So I might not be on as often thanks to a part time job.

gratz
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#12159 Posted: 08:22:56 04/10/2017
lol hi i've decided to return for a bit, not for long tho since i don't wanna get addicted like last time :|
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#12160 Posted: 06:56:36 05/10/2017
Finally got my dream job as a barista at Dutch Bros, and I got my internship with the Los Angeles Dodgers set for next Spring. Although activity was already pretty low, my activity will be worse than it is now for the upcoming months as I start training at my new job, and start working with my internship later on this year, to get ready for the spring training season. So for now, deuces and best of luck to everyone!
---
words. letters. filler.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#12161 Posted: 20:57:11 05/10/2017
Ciao people, i don't know if and when i'll be back so you can have a party knowing i won't be here.
---
^ You all know it's true
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#12162 Posted: 22:40:49 05/10/2017
Since I don't think I'll be able to watch Skylanders' Season 2 on its entirety tomorrow, I think I'll disappear from the forums until I do. Not only from the Academy section, since I'm pretty sure you guys will post memes on S&N or spill a few beans on General and Imaginators. Don't wanna bother you nor wanna be spoiled. So don't expect me tomorrow or in a few days. If I do get to watch the entire Season tomorrow, I'll be back by the time I do. Anyone can hit me on Discord if it doesn't spoil me.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:48 05/10/2017 by Crash10
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#12163 Posted: 11:20:51 06/10/2017
iunno man maybe im back sorta?
i dont like the way ive portrayed myself previously and i feel that it's affected the way a lot of you see me but i cant have a fresh start so ykno rip, admittedly i regret a lot of my actions (if I had a nickel amirite) and the way I portrayed myself online, because it's not the way I am in real life, tbh if most of you met me irl I guarentee we'd end up getting along for the most part, weird enough im usually the nicest and funniest person in the room instead of the hothead cringeboi ive been here

now that ive gotten the obligatory emo out of the way, im back? maybe?
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:34:31 06/10/2017 by Lunarz
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#12164 Posted: 13:11:25 06/10/2017
Welcome back, Lunarz! smilie Admittedly, S&N has been a bit...slow, but maybe you can help spice things up again, haha.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#12165 Posted: 18:36:01 06/10/2017
Quote: Crash10
Since I don't think I'll be able to watch Skylanders' Season 2 on its entirety tomorrow, I think I'll disappear from the forums until I do. Not only from the Academy section, since I'm pretty sure you guys will post memes on S&N or spill a few beans on General and Imaginators. Don't wanna bother you nor wanna be spoiled. So don't expect me tomorrow or in a few days. If I do get to watch the entire Season tomorrow, I'll be back by the time I do. Anyone can hit me on Discord if it doesn't spoil me.

Never mind I finished it.
---
Bruh
#12166 Posted: 18:56:43 08/10/2017
Gonna be a little less active for a few reasons

A:School
Bsmilielay
C:Just got My Switch(Yay)
D:Gonna get a Game and SD card for said Switch
E:Super Mario Odyssey is coming out this month
F:Stranger Things 2 comes out this month
G:The two mentioned above are coming out on the same day
H:Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas(Holidays)
I:I still have to finish Cuphead
J:Basically I have a lot of stuff to do

I will still be active, but I'll probably only regularly post every 2 days or something, or on my Rate that Character Topic
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Mad Jack1123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1766
#12167 Posted: 23:14:49 11/10/2017
Quote: Blayze
I feel old coming back here

This ^
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#12168 Posted: 02:23:41 13/10/2017
I've been gone a long while now, checking periodically back from time to time. However today, I must speak out that I feel my time here has now come to an end, I believe this is because of how distant I have been and with no reason to come back from now. Basically i'm saying this is the last you'll hear from me, if a new Skylanders game is announced I may return, but til that day i'm now completely done here. Thank you. smilie Ooga BOO!
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#12169 Posted: 23:58:47 13/10/2017
Hey, sorry for the random disappearance. Got kinda down these past couple of days. Was dealing with the usual depression that I get occasionally and didn’t feel like bothering anybody.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#12170 Posted: 02:10:03 19/10/2017
I'm back!!!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#12171 Posted: 02:15:07 19/10/2017
Quote: skylandersspyro
I'm back!!!

no youre not you cant fool me
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#12172 Posted: 15:03:42 19/10/2017
So don't expect me to post next weekend for obvious reasons
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#12173 Posted: 17:45:21 19/10/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
So don't expect me to post next weekend for obvious reasons

I guess you’re playing a game or something? Meh, not my cup of tea.
Of course I like games. I wanted to make a pun though.
---
Soon.
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#12174 Posted: 21:55:25 20/10/2017
I’m finally back after a while needed a very long break I’ll try to be on here once a week before t with school who knows
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12175 Posted: 02:11:03 21/10/2017
I know my activity here has been kinda inconsistent the past few days. I haven't been on the internet much. I've mainly been playing Fallout 4 these past few days. Scratch that, I've ONLY been playing Fallout 4 these past few days.

Going through a bit of a rough patch right now, and gaming's been a really good stress reliever.

I will try and be on more, cause I'm gonna be watching Academy Season 2 soon.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#12176 Posted: 08:23:24 22/10/2017
I've been through a lot in the past year. Like, a lot of stuff. A lot of stuff I unfortunately will never forget, but there is nothing I can do to change what happened other than move on and try to live my life to the fullest. I have learned to never take a moment for granted, that any day could be your last. I know that everybody says that, and it's common knowledge that life doesn't last forever, but sometimes it takes seeing it play out in front of your eyes to really understand it. At least, that's what it took for me. I just want everyone to know that I appreciate each and every one of you and hopefully, I won't be leaving darkSpyro again any time soon. Although I will still be busy with work, spending time with my wife, and soon going back to school, I will make a greater effort to be here and have fun with you guys on the forums like I used to (and buying Pokken Tournament DX to beat HIHD).
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12177 Posted: 18:48:28 29/10/2017
My apologies for being off so long.

My laptop has randomly gone from being fine to going to high hell. Like, it won't even run a few seconds before shutting off.

Gonna use my phone until further notice, so I'm not sure how often I'll be on.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#12178 Posted: 21:13:46 29/10/2017
Quote: ImDoubleTrouble
I've been gone a long while now, checking periodically back from time to time. However today, I must speak out that I feel my time here has now come to an end, I believe this is because of how distant I have been and with no reason to come back from now. Basically i'm saying this is the last you'll hear from me, if a new Skylanders game is announced I may return, but til that day i'm now completely done here. Thank you. smilie Ooga BOO!

I've seen you around a bit, and goodbye.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#12179 Posted: 03:19:15 01/11/2017
I'm gone. I had a lot of love here in the past, but I don't feel it anymore. It's been a good run. Goodbye.
---
Any last wishes?
Ezajium Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#12180 Posted: 22:52:23 04/11/2017
*ahem*
Most of you do not know me by this username, and I do not care to connect this name with that of my old account (those of you who do know me by this name as well, please don't tell people). However, I am here/back, and I should hopefully regain some of what used to be my former activity level. I look forward to re-meeting everyone! <3

I made this account with the intent of switching ages ago, but didn't care to lose my gems, but now I don't really care about those anymore
---
Just relax, and the stream of time will take you wherever you need to go. Just gently drift along with the flow and you'll be there before you know it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:53:04 04/11/2017 by Ezajium
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#12181 Posted: 23:48:29 04/11/2017
Quote: Ezajium
*ahem*
Most of you do not know me by this username, and I do not care to connect this name with that of my old account (those of you who do know me by this name as well, please don't tell people). However, I am here/back, and I should hopefully regain some of what used to be my former activity level. I look forward to re-meeting everyone! <3

I made this account with the intent of switching ages ago, but didn't care to lose my gems, but now I don't really care about those anymore

Oh gross, you're back? Literally worst user ever.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Ezajium Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#12182 Posted: 23:50:53 04/11/2017
Wow how r00d, what a way to be welcomed back
---
Just relax, and the stream of time will take you wherever you need to go. Just gently drift along with the flow and you'll be there before you know it.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#12183 Posted: 00:42:50 05/11/2017
Quote: Ezajium
*ahem*

- - -
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#12184 Posted: 17:38:02 07/11/2017
Hey howdy hey. I was formerly Cynderfan507. I should probably explain the whole superflagging thing a bit before I continue this post since that’s probs what people care most about. It was mostly due to privacy concerns shortly after a falling out with a former friend from another site. It was a pretty poorly thought out decision (especially since I wasn’t actually revenge doxed in the end lmao), but I’d rather be safe than sorry I guess.
Admittedly, I was a little ashamed of my actions before I left. No, not just cringey ****posts from when I was like 13 (although those were godawful we well), but the general attitude I had. I’m... Not really sure what that was about. I mean, sure, some people here had tendencies towards dogpiling in the past but I think I was making it out to be a bigger problem than it was in reality because people I considered friends (Windumup and QueenChrysalis) were being targeted. Bias tends to fog a person’s perspective on situations, after all. And so I apologize if my half-baked thought process and rash actions affected you in any way. I was a total dumbass.
I know this is probably gonna be met with “hah knew you’d be back” or something else along those lines. I get if I’m not really “welcome” here at this point. I’m not really sure what made me wanna come back here in the first place. It’s not like I really planned on it. Maybe it’s just nostalgia, I dunno. I also don’t know how long this will last since my personal life’s gotten hella busy since a while after I left, and since I’m more active in other communities nowadays.
Meh, this has gotten too long-winded at this point.
Tl;dr, I was dumb, I apologize, and it’s nice to see you all again. ^~^
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:43 07/11/2017 by DeathOfADream
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#12185 Posted: 17:55:04 07/11/2017
Hey, I probably have a lot of dumb posts from the past, but I have no need for anyone to delete them even if I'll cringe into the other side of the room if I run into them again.

However, for privacy concerns, maybe it's be better to ask the mods/Dark to delete the offending material only. Superflagging removes every large thread you made as well, so you're also deleting everyone else's posts as a result. Not tryng to berate you or anything for your choice, just saying why I(and a lot of other users) don't agree with it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12186 Posted: 18:00:46 07/11/2017
oh hey i remember you
#12187 Posted: 18:01:38 07/11/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Hey, I probably have a lot of dumb posts from the past, but I have no need for anyone to delete them even if I'll cringe into the other side of the room if I run into them again.

However, for privacy concerns, maybe it's be better to ask the mods/Dark to delete the offending material only. Superflagging removes every large thread you made as well, so you're also deleting everyone else's posts as a result. Not tryng to berate you or anything for your choice, just saying why I(and a lot of other users) don't agree with it.

Ah, I understand that, and I can see why it could’ve angered people. If I was thinking more clearly I’d have asked for any pictures I’d posted of myself to be purged along with mentioning where I’d previously lived, so on and so fourth. That, however, could’ve ended up being more work than just flat out deleting everything with the push of a button couldn’t it? Unless there’s an easier way for mods to delete multiple posts with like, keywords or somethin.

Quote: ZapNorris
oh hey i remember you

oh hey i remember you
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:02:08 07/11/2017 by DeathOfADream
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#12188 Posted: 18:10:29 07/11/2017
I don't know mod tools, you'd have to ask them about that, but if it's just a few threads they could probably just remove a few pages instead of the whole thing, for an example. If it's just Dark then no idea, but after the gnarly incident he probably wouldn't be against removing this kind of info before it caused trouble.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#12189 Posted: 19:12:09 07/11/2017
Oh hello. Welcome back.
---
Bruh
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#12190 Posted: 22:43:29 07/11/2017
Quote: DeathOfADream
oh hey i remember you

oh hey i remember you

oh hey i remember you
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#12191 Posted: 22:49:17 07/11/2017
Quote: Crash10
Oh hello. Welcome back.

Hello, and thank you! :3

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Welcome back~! smilie I've actually been wondering why you got superflagged, but it makes sense now. Being more safe than sorry is fine, imo.

Thanks ^~^
And yeah, I probably should’ve said something about it first maybe? But that wouldn’t have been of much use, as that would’ve been deleted as well.

Quote: AmbushFan
oh hey i remember you

oh hey i remember you

oh hey i remember you

oh hey i remember you
---
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#12192 Posted: 00:20:11 08/11/2017
Quote: AmbushFan

oh hey i remember you

oh hey i remember you

oh hey i remember you

oh hey i remember The story of the 189 brave soldiers in the Swiss guard during the sacking of Rome in 1527. Since Charles V, ruler of the holy Roman empire couldn't pay his troops they mutinied and forced their commander to lead them towards Rome where plunder was plentiful. When the invading force entered the Vatican Pope Clement VII escaped to Castel Sant'Angelo via Passeto di Borgo. The few remaining guardsmen gave their lives on the steps to St. Peters Basilica.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#12193 Posted: 12:11:21 08/11/2017
Oh hey Cynderfan! You're back!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#12194 Posted: 13:40:11 08/11/2017
I've heard a bit about you CynderFan

Anway welcome back
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#12195 Posted: 22:45:55 08/11/2017
Quote: StormDragon21
Oh hey Cynderfan! You're back!

Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I've heard a bit about you CynderFan

Anway welcome back

Beep boop thank you both ^~^
---
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#12196 Posted: 07:44:39 09/11/2017
Oh hey CF! Good to see you again :)
First | Previous | Page 244 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 274 275 276

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me