Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 180 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 274 275 276
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#8951 Posted: 19:32:20 22/07/2015
Quote: Wild
Just going to slide an announcement here to ease any confusion, I'm resigning from being a moderator here. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and in general, I'm mostly too occupied to moderate dS anymore. I hope to still stick around, however! It was a good two and a half years of being a moderator here and I'm glad to have been able to help the community.

sad to see you resign. you were one of the better mods tbh.

i'll be going back into mid-inactivity as family has returned.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#8952 Posted: 20:42:43 22/07/2015
Just going to slide an announcement here to ease any confusion, I'm resigning from being a moderator here. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and in general, I'm mostly too occupied to moderate dS anymore. I hope to still stick around, however! It was a good two and a half years of being a moderator here and I'm glad to have been able to help the community.

Alright.

I want to thank you for all the effort you've put into your mod duties. I'm sure many people here appreciate it, and I do hope you stick around even thought you don't moderate anymore.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#8953 Posted: 21:18:46 22/07/2015
Qcumber asked me to put here that he can't log on to dS, but can still read everything. He's not sure when he can get back on,
TTD Hunter Gems: 6201
#8954 Posted: 21:21:30 22/07/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
Qcumber asked me to put here that he can't log on to dS, but can still read everything. He's not sure when he can get back on,

Just tell him to reset his password.
#8955 Posted: 21:28:26 22/07/2015
Quote: TTD
Quote: Mesuxelf

Just tell him to reset his password.

Just did.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#8956 Posted: 21:56:11 22/07/2015

[User Posted Image]
- - -
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#8957 Posted: 00:38:46 23/07/2015
I guess I should say that I'm done with moving and I'll be posting a lot more often than before.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#8958 Posted: 03:22:02 23/07/2015
Unless something happens, I'll probably be posting less.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#8959 Posted: 03:46:50 23/07/2015
goodbye everyone!
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#8960 Posted: 08:27:20 23/07/2015
The problem's been fixed. It was a problem with the browser, not Darkspyro.
---
You can't handle MEMES
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#8961 Posted: 15:36:52 23/07/2015
im back yay!
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#8962 Posted: 15:54:15 23/07/2015
Quote: StalkerSnake
im back yay!

Welcome back.

I don't think we've met though.
---
^ You all know it's true
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#8963 Posted: 19:10:03 23/07/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
I'm going to be inactive for a while. Not like anyone cares though. I'm not gonna be completely gone, just not posting much, or at all. I'll be open to conversations via PM if I'm needed at all (guestbook will be locked because who needs that ****).

Take care, and don't get so down on Yourself.
---
Got it Memorized?
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#8964 Posted: 02:47:36 24/07/2015
Quote: Gage
Quote: Cynderfan507
I'm going to be inactive for a while. Not like anyone cares though. I'm not gonna be completely gone, just not posting much, or at all. I'll be open to conversations via PM if I'm needed at all (guestbook will be locked because who needs that ****).

Take care, and don't get so down on Yourself.

This.
---
now its time to get funky
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#8965 Posted: 05:45:33 24/07/2015
I may be inactive. I Am busy/dealing with things.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#8966 Posted: 05:58:14 24/07/2015
Had I clicked on the wrong thread? Where's my previous post on here? In any case I'm back from a short vacation~
---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
#8967 Posted: 11:13:08 24/07/2015
Quote: Philomena
Had I clicked on the wrong thread? Where's my previous post on here? In any case I'm back from a short vacation~

New page?
#8968 Posted: 12:50:59 24/07/2015

Birdies back *hugs*

I missed you.

Don't go on vacation again.
---
^ You all know it's true
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#8969 Posted: 16:41:53 24/07/2015
Avatari is gonna take a break for a few days.
Later~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#8970 Posted: 17:57:13 24/07/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
Later~

Byeyo~
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#8971 Posted: 19:57:54 24/07/2015
To many users here want me gone, so grats. I'm gone. Bye guys.
---
Spread those positive vibes
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#8972 Posted: 20:03:49 24/07/2015
Quote: WilltheWizard

Woah what? I don't want you gone! D:
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#8973 Posted: 20:29:58 24/07/2015

who in the world said that? I don't want you gone, you're fun to have around!
---
Dead
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7369
#8974 Posted: 20:39:22 24/07/2015
Quote: mega spyro

who in the world said that? I don't want you gone, you're fun to have around!

This. If the users were from the Skylanders section, I'd understand. Though you shouldn't let people like them drag you out of dS. Or maybe asking the mods to take action if it was serious enough could help. But if you are leaving, goodbye.

Oh, and I'm back from my holiday to England. It was pretty fun, though the bowling was absolute bull in my first session as my relatives resorted to cheap tactics to win. Though on the next one, I owned them hard(101 points with the next highest score being 79).
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#8975 Posted: 20:47:36 24/07/2015

dont leave!!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#8976 Posted: 20:57:16 24/07/2015

Welcome back! ^.^

Doesn't matter what those users want, what about your friends that want you to stay? Please stay.
#8977 Posted: 20:57:24 24/07/2015

Wait what????? Who said that??????
---
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#8978 Posted: 11:57:32 25/07/2015
I is back from camping.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#8979 Posted: 12:16:10 25/07/2015
No one likes me
I hate myself
If only time could be turned back...

Therefore I am leaving, perhaps I shall sleep and never get up
Eh
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7369
#8980 Posted: 14:10:10 25/07/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13
I is back from camping.

Welcome back!
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#8981 Posted: 15:18:15 25/07/2015
Quote: Lunarz
No one likes me
I hate myself

Eh

PM me if you need to
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#8982 Posted: 16:26:05 25/07/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
Later~

Hurry on back soon.
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#8983 Posted: 16:31:34 25/07/2015
Quote: Lunarz
No one likes me
I hate myself

Eh

Lunarz, if you wish you may speak to me whenever, and I remember you asking to add me off of here to talk to me... I'd be glad to be one of your contacts or if you want I can add you.

The conversations we have are nice, you show care for your friends and showing you care toward me, now I'm doing the same, showing care toward you... I hope you can feel that your friends, around you now care for you, that through us you may see there is something good in you that makes it worth talking to you and being your friend.

-Hugs-
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#8984 Posted: 16:46:49 25/07/2015
Wow guys, I am so sorry. I forgot about all of my friends here, which was wrong. I don't care about the haters, I'll just block them. Tbh I have sorta grown out of Skylanders and this site, but it is my friends like you that keep me here. Thanks to all of you for caring about me, you have put a giant smile on my face. Thanks. smilie You guys have helped me be happy when I was was, so just leaving on you guys after all you have done for me was just wrong. I am so incredibly sorry for leaving you guys with barely any notice, after all the nice things you have done for me. Thanks for keeping me happy DarkSpyro.

But, I am leaving again. smilie. I am going on vacation and I am leaving tommorow morning, but I might be able to check the site off of mobile. See ya, I will tell you when I get back.

thanks for everything nice guys. smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#8985 Posted: 18:14:04 26/07/2015
i'm sorry i can't be on more, i still love you all and hope to be more active soon.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#8986 Posted: 12:37:25 27/07/2015
Why all the sadness people?

If people are upsetting you send me a list and Uncle Greebs will sort it out smilie

*rolls up sleeves ready to brawl*
---
^ You all know it's true
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#8987 Posted: 19:18:38 27/07/2015
I'm back, for good this time :)
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#8988 Posted: 22:03:13 27/07/2015
Wow guys, I am so sorry. I forgot about all of my friends here, which was wrong. I don't care about the haters, I'll just block them. Tbh I have sorta grown out of Skylanders and this site, but it is my friends like you that keep me here. Thanks to all of you for caring about me, you have put a giant smile on my face. Thanks. smilie You guys have helped me be happy when I was was, so just leaving on you guys after all you have done for me was just wrong. I am so incredibly sorry for leaving you guys with barely any notice, after all the nice things you have done for me. Thanks for keeping me happy DarkSpyro.

But, I am leaving again. smilie. I am going on vacation and I am leaving tommorow morning, but I might be able to check the site off of mobile. See ya, I will tell you when I get back.

Honestly I'm going to come out with what I feel about this, sorry if I sound rude, but you've done this 3 times already, 4 with this. You sound like you're doing this each time just to get the attention and sympathy from others to make you feel better, and while I may not know whether the problems you have are true, you need to either make a decision whether you're going to actually leave or just take a break for a day instead of posting a "i'm leaving darkspyro for good, bye guys" each time you have a problem. Again, sorry if I sounded rude but this is the 4th time already.
---
words. letters. filler.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#8989 Posted: 01:21:48 28/07/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Wow guys, I am so sorry. I forgot about all of my friends here, which was wrong. I don't care about the haters, I'll just block them. Tbh I have sorta grown out of Skylanders and this site, but it is my friends like you that keep me here. Thanks to all of you for caring about me, you have put a giant smile on my face. Thanks. :) You guys have helped me be happy when I was was, so just leaving on you guys after all you have done for me was just wrong. I am so incredibly sorry for leaving you guys with barely any notice, after all the nice things you have done for me. Thanks for keeping me happy DarkSpyro.

But, I am leaving again. XD. I am going on vacation and I am leaving tommorow morning, but I might be able to check the site off of mobile. See ya, I will tell you when I get back.

thanks for everything nice guys. :)

Honestly I'm going to come out with what I feel about this, sorry if I sound rude, but you've done this 3 times already, 4 with this. You sound like you're doing this each time just to get the attention and sympathy from others to make you feel better, and while I may not know whether the problems you have are true, you need to either make a decision whether you're going to actually leave or just take a break for a day instead of posting a "i'm leaving darkspyro for good, bye guys" each time you have a problem. Again, sorry if I sounded rude but this is the 4th time already.

Literally every "I'm leaving post" is "Peopel hate me. I'll miss my friends. I'll miss my friends. *cough*friends*cough*. My friends. *COUGH*MYFRIEMDS*COUGH*" And then a friend replies with "Oh no come back my friend." And then you get people like me who say "K bye see you in a day"
#8990 Posted: 01:52:46 28/07/2015
Quote: somePerson

Literally every "I'm leaving post" is "Peopel hate me. I'll miss my friends. I'll miss my friends. *cough*friends*cough*. My friends. *COUGH*MYFRIEMDS*COUGH*" And then a friend replies with "Oh no come back my friend." And then you get people like me who say "K bye see you in a day"

This is why we can't take pre-teens seriously on forums.
---
words. letters. filler.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#8991 Posted: 02:19:59 28/07/2015

Bless you someone finally said it.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#8992 Posted: 03:32:57 28/07/2015
Quote: CommanderGame

This.What the hell is going on WTW(Will the wizard)
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#8993 Posted: 03:44:40 28/07/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: CommanderGame

This.What the hell is going on WTW(Will the wizard)

He's trying to grab everyone's sympathy and attention over nothing smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
WFLD Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#8994 Posted: 20:26:13 28/07/2015
I'm going to France. See ya in a week or something (nobody cares smilie)
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#8995 Posted: 20:31:49 28/07/2015
Quote: WFLD
I'm going to France. See ya in a week or something (nobody cares :()

Have fun! :) keep us updated!
First | Previous | Page 180 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 274 275 276

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me