Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
which warrior clan are you?
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#1 Posted: 22:14:00 30/03/2020 | Topic Creator
https://www.playbuzz.com/harpe...rs-clan-are-you

Like Mistystar, you are a member of RiverClan! You are clever and graceful and love the beauty of water. RiverClan cats are contented, sleek, and well fed, with long fur and glossy coats. They love beautiful things and often collect rocks, shells, and feathers for their dens. They do not fear water. In fact, they are strong swimmers who can move silently and scentless through the water. They scoop fish out of the river from the bank--a skill most cats in the other Clans cannot master.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Skarlet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1531
#2 Posted: 22:33:21 30/03/2020
You belong in ThunderClan

Like Firestar, you are a member of ThunderClan! You are brave and loyal and will always stand up for what is right. In peace, you're respectful of other Clans. In battle, you're fierce, courageous, and loyal. ThunderClan cats speak out for what is right and are not afraid to challenge the warrior code. With excellent stalking techniques, they keep upwind of their prey, creeping across the forest floor unseen and unheard.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#3 Posted: 22:40:34 30/03/2020
You belong in ShadowClan

Like Tigerstar, you are a member of ShadowClan! You are ambitious and proud and enjoy being independent. ShadowClan cats are battle-hungry, aggressive, ambitious, and greedy for territory. It is said that the cold wind that blows across the ShadowClan territory chills their hearts and makes them suspicious and untrusting. They hunt by night better than other Clan cats and are skilled at skulking unseen through the undergrowth.

I've never read these books but cool.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#4 Posted: 22:17:01 31/03/2020
You belong in ShadowClan!

Like Tigerstar, you are a member of ShadowClan! You are ambitious and proud and enjoy being independent. ShadowClan cats are battle-hungry, aggressive, ambitious, and greedy for territory. It is said that the cold wind that blows across the ShadowClan territory chills their hearts and makes them suspicious and untrusting. They hunt by night better than other Clan cats and are skilled at skulking unseen through the undergrowth.

This is just because my favorite color's black, I'm more stealthy than fast, and find hide-and-seek in the dark to be pretty dope, isn't it. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#5 Posted: 00:20:46 01/04/2020
You belong in ShadowClan

---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 00:59:31 01/04/2020
I ASSIGN MYSELF STARCLAN CUZ THEY ARE COOL AND GET TO BE UP IN THE CLOUDS.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#7 Posted: 01:01:39 01/04/2020 | Topic Creator
WELL I ASSIGN MYSELF DRAGONCLAN BECAUSE I LIKE DRAAGONS AND MY NAME WILL BE DRAGONSTAR ANDI WILL BE A DRAGON
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#8 Posted: 02:02:00 01/04/2020
You belong in ShadowClan

Shadme has corrupted me...
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me