Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Which sonic character are you
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#1 Posted: 22:52:51 24/02/2020 | Topic Creator
edit: fixed link. sorry about that!

https://uquiz.com/Tk6oWC/what-...ike?embed=False

Silver the Hedgehog

Silver is best described as having "a strong sense of justice". He believes in standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves. He makes alliances and rivalries very easily and takes people's word without question; this makes him easily tricked by others. Silver is also a regular sweetheart, always ready to protect those in need and lend a helping hand. He generally keeps a positive attitude and never gives up hope, no matter how objectively hopeless the situation. Silver very courageous and brave, willing to fearlessly sacrifice himself for another in a heartbeat. Utterly unflinching in the face of danger, he is courageous almost to the point of foolishness and is focus on snuffing out evil with little regard for his own safety. When Silver is not focused on his current mission or does not have a task at hand, however, he is very friendly, helpful, and a good companion to have around.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:30 25/02/2020 by ThunderEgg
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2 Posted: 23:09:48 24/02/2020
You linked to your result, not the quiz.

I got Sonic. Something I expected, to be honest. It's surprisingly accurate...

Sonic has been described as being "like the wind"; a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He values freedom above all else, living his life according to his own rules, rather than the standards of those around him, and enjoys nothing more than traveling the world in search of adventures. He has a strong passion for enjoying life, never dwelling in one place for too long, and is always moving forward to look for new experiences, making his life a series of adventures while enjoying his freedom. Sonic is most of the time laid-back, carefree, cool and enjoys relaxation. However, he is often impatient and frustrated with slower things, and has a short temper. Because of his impulsive nature, Sonic can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing himself into the middle of trouble without a second thought and regards to other's warnings. Sonic is extremely loyal to his friends and is willing to put his life on the line for them without any due consideration
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:16:49 24/02/2020 by HeyitsHotDog
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3 Posted: 23:18:15 24/02/2020
Awh, yeah, let’s juice! I got the blue blur, Sonic the Hedgehog.

I think I’m turning into...one of them. I stood up late reading the insane Archie lore and watching IDW comic fandubs. Honestly don’t really know what juice it means, but the SATAM Sonic made it sound cool. Way past cool.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:19:11 24/02/2020 by BlueFox
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#4 Posted: 23:23:33 24/02/2020
Shadow the Hedgehog
He is usually soft-spoken, and only says what he needs to before a fight. If Shadow makes a threat, he has every intention of carrying it out. Alongside his dark and violent demeanor, Shadow can be smug and stubborn. He is also consistently serious, even when not on a mission and he has no regard for silliness. Shadow also has a ruthless edge in combat that all other characters in the series lack, and displays a natural "killer instinct". At times, Shadow is the most violent and merciless character in the series.

aside from the being smug and stubborn this doesn't fit me at all.
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#5 Posted: 23:40:55 24/02/2020
Wave the Swallow
Because of her knowledge, Wave is brimming with self-confidence. She likewise takes great pride in her mechanical skills and is passionate about her profession, becoming indignant when someone insults or blames her work for their own failures. She has a keen eye for detail, taking notice of everything and hates thick-headed and stupid people, which often brings her at odds with Storm. Also, she tends to give advice understandable to only herself and not others. While generally fun-loving as the rest of the Babylon Rogues, Wave is very level-headed and serve as the voice of reason amongst her group, often lecturing Jet and Storm of their responsibilities. Because her teammates' unreliability, Wave believes that she has to take change of the team if anything is to get done. She is serious when on a mission, remaining fully dedicated to the task at hand and insists on no lack of dedication. When things do not go as planned, however, she tends to get impatient. Also, she can be quite stubborn when making a decision.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#6 Posted: 00:14:48 25/02/2020
Jet the Hawk
Jet is highly arrogant and confident. Jet is an extremely prideful indiviual who does not want to look bad. He is a sore loser, not accept loss in any form, and is very protective of his reputation. He also refuses the pity of others, no matter what it will cost him, as he considers it a direct insult to his character. When faced with a loss, however, Jet will reluntantly, but proudly accept it, and work hard to overcome it and settle the score. He also despises those who are faster or more confident than him. Jet is pretty laid-back and nonshalant, which mostly stems from a mixture of his carelessness, overconfidence and arrogance. Mostly, Jet choses not to show this side of his personality to people he does not explicitly know, as he is too prideful to let others know about the more undesirable aspects of his traits. Jet knows when to assert his authority as leader when motivated enough, and comes off an a strict leader that has little tolerance for failure. If he cannot win fairly using his own skills, or if he does not feel right about winning, his victory is meaningless to him, and he will actively seek a rematch to make it right and make sure he achieves absolute victory.
---
Soon.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 00:41:38 25/02/2020
i am too angry about my results to share them here
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#8 Posted: 02:04:58 25/02/2020
Tails the Fox

Tails is a kind, sweet-natured, smart, and loyal young fox with a positive attitude and always willing to help out whenever he can. He was initially timid and shy when he had first met Sonic, but has slowly opened up and become more outgoing over the years. Tails is not one to grab the spotlight for himself, nor does he seek it, and is instead always ready to help others when the time is needed. Despite his great skills, Tails is very humble about his abilities, never giving many thoughts about his skills, though this attitude has kept him from reaching his true potential as a mechanic. Nevertheless, Tails is supportive of his friends, willing to be by their side no matter what or how dangerous the situation might be, and do whatever it takes to help them, even if it means sacrificing himself for them.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#9 Posted: 02:24:48 25/02/2020
Tails the Fox

Tails is a kind, sweet-natured, smart, and loyal young fox with a positive attitude and always willing to help out whenever he can. He was initially timid and shy when he had first met Sonic, but has slowly opened up and become more outgoing over the years. Tails is not one to grab the spotlight for himself, nor does he seek it, and is instead always ready to help others when the time is needed. Despite his great skills, Tails is very humble about his abilities, never giving many thoughts about his skills, though this attitude has kept him from reaching his true potential as a mechanic. Nevertheless, Tails is supportive of his friends, willing to be by their side no matter what or how dangerous the situation might be, and do whatever it takes to help them, even if it means sacrificing himself for them.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#10 Posted: 02:44:26 25/02/2020
Quote: Big Green

post them

EDIT: im not tails the fox the pussy ass ***** **** you quiz
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:11 25/02/2020 by Carmelita Fox
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#11 Posted: 07:16:30 25/02/2020
I got Sonic, idk that I like this....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#12 Posted: 00:11:44 26/02/2020
Quote: Carmelita Fox

post them

this quiz implied i am like wave the swallow even though i am NOT
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#13 Posted: 00:24:55 26/02/2020

post them

bruh

you’re gonna have to swallow your pride and accept the facts
---
Soon.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#14 Posted: 19:35:28 27/02/2020
Got Cream the Rabbit. Weird...
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#15 Posted: 00:59:47 28/02/2020
My phone sucks because it never loads uquiz :)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#16 Posted: 00:44:13 29/02/2020
I somehow got Shadow when
-Purple is my favorite color
-friends describe me as funny
-wanna control weather

Shadow the Hedgehog
He is usually soft-spoken, and only says what he needs to before a fight. If Shadow makes a threat, he has every intention of carrying it out. Alongside his dark and violent demeanor, Shadow can be smug and stubborn. He is also consistently serious, even when not on a mission and he has no regard for silliness. Shadow also has a ruthless edge in combat that all other characters in the series lack, and displays a natural "killer instinct". At times, Shadow is the most violent and merciless character in the series.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#17 Posted: 02:20:48 29/02/2020
I got blaze the cat

post them

lol

lol

Quote: Rendar
Got Cream the Rabbit. Weird...

Sorry to hear this man, that's really screwed up. We can talk it out if you want.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:22 29/02/2020 by semp123
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2459
#18 Posted: 08:03:45 29/02/2020
Rouge the Bat
Rouge has a great obsession for jewels or even anything else that shines or glitters. Rouge is a strong-minded young woman, a fearless, treasure-hunting, ambitious, independent, flirty, and ruthless. Her carefree and playful attitude can be fun or even annoying. However, she has, on occasion, shown that she can be heroic. Rouge is often known to switch between the sides of good and evil whether to succeed to get her jewelry or to save the world from danger.

god help us all
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#19 Posted: 15:30:12 29/02/2020
Lol I didn't try to, but I got Shadow. Guess my username still rings true!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#20 Posted: 00:59:24 01/03/2020
Blaze the Cat

Blaze is mostly calm, solemn and level headed, because she conceals her true feelings. Blaze is rather anti-social, shy and withdrawn, causing her to be wary and curt towards people she does not know. She is also very protective, however, is always motivated by her own genuine concern for the safety of others and their well-being. Blaze is very focused when it comes to her goals and can be quite stubborn once she has put her mind onto something, causing her to become rough, impatient and sometimes even aggressive to almost anyone who ends up getting in her way.

Frighteningly accurate description of myself.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#21 Posted: 05:54:18 01/03/2020
Blaze the Cat
Blaze is mostly calm, solemn and level headed, because she conceals her true feelings. Blaze is rather anti-social, shy and withdrawn, causing her to be wary and curt towards people she does not know. She is also very protective, however, is always motivated by her own genuine concern for the safety of others and their well-being. Blaze is very focused when it comes to her goals and can be quite stubborn once she has put her mind onto something, causing her to become rough, impatient and sometimes even aggressive to almost anyone who ends up getting in her way.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me