Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Birthday list account reviews
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 11:38:06 10/02/2020 | Topic Creator
Reviewing every account on the birthday list that is there right now. This is a professional critique and I will not accept any criticism because everyone else that isn't me is wrong.

Azure Starline - Woah it's Joker from bully 2!
Proceleon - Pussycat? I'm getting a strange feeling from this man.
dragonlover11 - I think this girl likes dragons, just an assumption.
Glitchy Witchy - She had fun with the Skylanders fandom on this site of all places? Lucky.
jasoninquires - Why don't most of these people have GB bios?! Makes my job very hard!!!
Jeffrey - He's just Jeffrey
Jeffrey_575 - It's the same guy! And Both accounts are still red sparx! Why?!
Knight Wolf - I was gonna make fun of the Linkin Park thing but old guestbook is old so I have no idea what new guestbook would be. Dude has more friends than me though.
moshmoo - Nobody will ever find the dead remnants here... It was a funny joke until SP ruined it by trying to be inspiring. Should have stuck to making people mad!!!
NightBlade - Are you sure you're still running those RPs???
okami12 - I don't want to bounce, why should I?
Ryanator20x6 - One of those people that just copies and pastes a bunch of junk on their page...
spyrocrash - Says spyrocrash but only talks about Spyro. Trash.
valskeletor - I know this character but I don't know them, like a name you hear but you don't know who it actually is. I don't know anything about who runs the account though, other then them being a girl so it's the fakest ****.

If this topic gets a turtle I'll make another one next month. Or any specific date if you really care that much about birthday reviews for whatever reason.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#2 Posted: 17:40:59 10/02/2020
This is literally so funny please make another

[User Posted Image]
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#3 Posted: 22:50:59 10/02/2020
tortoise
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:17 10/02/2020 by ThunderEgg
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#4 Posted: 17:28:32 11/02/2020
seeing Val's username makes me sad, I MISS HER

I also miss KnightWolf and NightBlade, but I was super close to valskeletor once upon a time....
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#5 Posted: 07:40:35 11/03/2020 | Topic Creator
Half of the GB's were empty, but I did it now anyway, so I might do another one this month. **** you if your birthday is in March.

DraculauraXXX - Nothing at all except a "happy birthday" message, I hope it's less happy now that you've wasted my time.
Peridot Weapon - Come on man, type something! Even if it's just "penis", it's not funny but at least you tired, at least you give me something to review!
Bitmap - Starting to think this was a bad idea, nothing again! Just a single "happy birthday" message! Type anything!
BlueThunderfan - Sleeping may be dumb but it's not as dumb as leaving your GB empty.
Denragon - Finally, someone with an actual profile! Look at those "unique characteristics"! His favourite video game is DoTD! Wish the other 4 people coud have a profile.
dragonight19993 - Your page isn't awesome.
miniquiny999 - Look at this, she likes pasta! Look at the pasta talk! What about that peni-, that SWORD! Woah! A+
Nightmoon - Leave your opinions on your page, not your signiture!!!! (Also **** Skylanders' future, stay dead!!! smilie)
Pixilism - I usually despise of the "quotes in my GB LOL" but that's a powerful sentence, it hit my heart strings, I haven't cried like that since 1962... Good quote, but your new account is empty, so you lose.
ReshiramForever - Good, keep being a huge dick and I'll support all your future desicions.
Sethborsch - I should have done this next week...
Spyro-Fan - I don't press sign out either. I don't know if my username stays there even when I'm not on, but this profile has made me ask questions, now I'm solid snake, thanks for making me snake.
WilltheWizard - You don't even like your own profile! How could I like it then???
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me