Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Advice to Everyone
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2459
#1 Posted: 05:00:55 08/02/2020 | Topic Creator
I just want to say that dont rush to find a date if you are young. Alot of you are in Middle School and High School and probably want a girlfriend or boyfreind. I am just saying taht you dont have to marry someone that you date in school. The perfect match for you might not be at your school. You also have college that could be far from home and your match could be there. Like with me, I go to Middle School and I dont have anyone who is a good match for me here. So I am waiting till I am in college. So if you want to ask someone out, think about it. Do they have stuff in common with you or you like them for them? It is okay to prefer good looking boys and girls, but do you actually like them? So that is my advice.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#2 Posted: 05:20:35 08/02/2020
This is How To Beat Grender's Lair:The First Place You Battle Him is The Libary of Flame.But My Sister Will Tell You About That.Maybe Never.Becuase She Does Not Know About Dark Spyro.in The Libary of Ice The Water Looks Like Ice(Just Like in Star Park)But it's Really Water.Just Coutiue The Libary.When You Get To This Part With Snow Sheeps(From Winter Fariy Home And Star Park)And Go Around.Fly At The Middle And You'll See Grender.To Defeat Him You'll Need To Charge Hime Ten Times.Ouch!That Better Got To Hurt.When You Enter it Again When You Defeat Him(The Spyro U. Told Me This)The Credits Sroll And You Come Back With Another Fariy And That is True.I Did it Before.And Here's Another Thing That The Spyro U. Told Me.Zoe(The Really Strongest Fariy)is A Autumm Fariy.I Think I Know Why She's One.Becuase Autumm Faries Are Happy 100%.That's What I Think.Don't You?
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#3 Posted: 09:02:14 08/02/2020
Great advice bro, thanks for sharing.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#4 Posted: 14:25:17 08/02/2020
I looked into your linked blog and have determined that is absolutely a geek-fest.

Back when I was in high school in the late 1960s, the boys and I would beat up dweebs and geeks and nerds who sat quietly in their little corners and made these weird game-like drawings (and after school went to the arcade to play video games). Now, this type of behavior has been popularized in popular culture for some reason. Anyway, my point is that these are the type of people that would get beaten up. After that, the boys and I would go play some football and then screw our hot gfs until they were moaning in another language.

So I'd suggest you all learn from the mistakes of the older nerds who got beat up and stop this "hobby" or whatever it is of yours. Life's hard enough already, why make it more difficult for yourself by doing everything possible to get beaten?

You're welcome for that advice.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#5 Posted: 18:08:33 08/02/2020
I must spread these ideas
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#6 Posted: 20:21:44 09/02/2020
Whoa, deja vu
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#7 Posted: 04:46:21 10/02/2020
Don't put twinkies™ on your pizza
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:50:09 10/02/2020 by Dark Lord
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#8 Posted: 14:11:04 10/02/2020
Quote: Lunar
I just want to say that dont rush to find a date if you are young. Alot of you are in Middle School and High School and probably want a girlfriend or boyfreind. I am just saying taht you dont have to marry someone that you date in school. The perfect match for you might not be at your school. You also have college that could be far from home and your match could be there. Like with me, I go to Middle School and I dont have anyone who is a good match for me here. So I am waiting till I am in college. So if you want to ask someone out, think about it. Do they have stuff in common with you or you like them for them? It is okay to prefer good looking boys and girls, but do you actually like them? So that is my advice.

Where was this when I was nineteen
3 years I was in a very bad relationship toxic abuse.

Tho now I have a adorable fiancée and one day I will show our kids thos website and how cringe their mom is lol

So stick to books study but fail one class with a random and play video games that's how I kinda fell in love
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me