Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Epithet Erased
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#1 Posted: 02:17:12 05/01/2020 | Topic Creator
has anyone else been watching this? i'm surprised it hasn't gotten more attention. it's from JelloApocalypse, the guy who does "so this is basically" videos, based on a roleplaying game he did with some other people.

it takes place in a world where people get powers from an "epithet" — a random word attached to their soul. the catch to this is that you can get stupid and/or seemingly useless powers from your epithet — like "soup" or "coupon" or something. the world is filled with crazy people: villain groups, bounty hunters, cops with swords, and more.

the show primarily focuses on a bunch of epithet users fighting each other for a MacGuffin and getting into wacky antics along the way.

the animation is uhh, VERY limited. it's practically a powerpoint slideshow. but it makes up for that in it's comedy and characters. i love all the characters, they're all so likable. giovanni is best boy though.
the art style is nice too, it kind of reminds me of warioware or puyo puyo tetris.

give it a watch sometime if you can! all 7 episodes are up on youtube for free, but if you have VRV i'd suggest watching it on there to support the series.
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#2 Posted: 02:35:12 05/01/2020
you said freaking puyo puyo tetris my mind blanked and now i'm watching it
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#3 Posted: 02:39:46 05/01/2020 | Topic Creator
MISSION SUCCESS
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#4 Posted: 01:37:01 06/01/2020
looks cool
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#5 Posted: 02:14:43 06/01/2020
heck yeah this is a great show
i’ve been watching with a friend and it’s really fun
it’s also fun to find random word generators and come up with powers based on that
also giovanni best girl
Also I like how it doesn’t even have to say directly why Molly is afraid of fire.
---
Soon.
#6 Posted: 04:36:40 06/01/2020 | Topic Creator
molly's life is suffering :'( somebody adopt her pls
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:04 06/01/2020 by Carmelita Fox
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#7 Posted: 18:02:39 06/01/2020
okay i'm not even kidding i already watched every episode and this is the best thing ever i completely APPROVE OF THIS SHOW! also molly is the best thing since sliced bread and yes somebody adopt her please... :-( thank you so much for introducing me to this carm
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#8 Posted: 20:32:44 06/01/2020
Like this post if you think the soup man on the right is just as beautiful as the soup man on the left

[User Posted Image]
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#9 Posted: 22:12:58 06/01/2020
I really enjoyed it, and I was also really surprised that I didnt see more people talking about it. I'm so glad to find others who like it -w-
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#10 Posted: 05:04:06 08/01/2020 | Topic Creator
yes. every night now i pray that they will get funding for a second season. i need more.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me