Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > the lindsey spreads the love topic
Page 1 of 1
the lindsey spreads the love topic
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#1 Posted: 01:18:03 05/01/2020 | Topic Creator
i'm gonna be honest the new dS users are refreshing. unless anyone is an alt but I choose not to think so...!

bluefox seems to be a super positive fun and really funny user on here that the site really needed

thunderegg is just a really down to earth over all really decent cool guy from what I know from our interactions so far!

clank is very funny troll meme-er and dS has no point without that.

Eevee88 is not new but is more active now than before i remember talking before and is just a really sweet person. not just because of similar opinions of spyro and pokemon but just overall good people.

of course all of my old school friends that are still around here Carm, HIHD, drawdler, Samius blah blah blah blah all of ya'll kool kids

BOLT! congratulations on becoming a mod cannot think of someone who deserves it more than you. you're suh a legit person and all around good to talk to and good at... EVERYTHING!

YOU TOO ICECLAW i'm glad that you have ascended to the mod capitol you're cool too of course!!

i sat down today and felt suuuuper depressed and looked at the dS board and said to myself these are very good people and wanted to share that love with everyone!

:-)
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2 Posted: 01:53:25 05/01/2020
IIIII LOVE YOU, LINDSEYWEDNESDAY! You're such a great presence on the forum and it wouldn't be the same without you!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#3 Posted: 01:59:50 05/01/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
IIIII LOVE YOU, LINDSEYWEDNESDAY! You're such a great presence on the forum and it wouldn't be the same without you!

THANK YOU MAN! that makes me happy to hear i don't deserve it and obviously i feel the same about you. darkspyro wouldn't be right without you HIHD!! :'-)
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 02:08:07 05/01/2020
[User Posted Image]

thank u
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#5 Posted: 02:18:50 05/01/2020
hmmm, she's lovebombing us ... that's a cult move ...
#6 Posted: 02:36:56 05/01/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlueFox
[User Posted Image]

thank u

your are very welcome thank you lovely! :-)

Quote: Carmelita Fox
hmmm, she's lovebombing us ... that's a cult move ...

i just have the feels right now silly and you forgot the first oc before cult
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#7 Posted: 02:54:56 05/01/2020
D'aww, thank you for the recognition! You're a really sweet and funny person, too!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#8 Posted: 02:57:22 05/01/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88
D'aww, thank you for the recognition! You're a really sweet and funny person, too!

thank you that means a lot to me. :'-) and you deserve people suck too much these days so a good person when they come along should know they make other people feel good too.
---
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#9 Posted: 04:56:23 05/01/2020
Positivity is cool smilie thanks gamer
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#10 Posted: 05:06:23 05/01/2020
Thank you Lindsey <3333
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#11 Posted: 05:32:38 05/01/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Clank
Positivity is cool :) thanks gamer

you're very welcome kool kid! <3

Quote: Iceclaw
Thank you Lindsey <3333

you're very welcome YOU DESERVED IT! <3
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#12 Posted: 09:37:37 05/01/2020
oh damn lindsey, compliments are my only weakness nuuuuuuu

But seriously, thank you. You're an amazing person yourself and I'm so glad to see you back!! You're an absolute sweetheart and I love you. Everyone here loves you because you are just so good at spreading the love.
Thank you! Thank you for being you!! <3333

Hopefully i can be a good mod for you guys ;~;
(god i am not good at everything lmao have you even met me)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:38:03 05/01/2020 by Bolt
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#13 Posted: 15:15:09 05/01/2020
Always good to see complements. Makes my day brighter. smilie
---
SC
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7168
#14 Posted: 15:18:50 05/01/2020
very good topic
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#15 Posted: 15:33:27 05/01/2020
This topic is the best. We missed you, Lindsay, and it's great to see your return giving everyone a good mood!
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#16 Posted: 19:28:41 05/01/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
:) this is a good topic and i agree and you are good as well

thank you so much drawdler you kool kid you. :'-)

Quote: Bolt
oh damn lindsey, compliments are my only weakness nuuuuuuu

But seriously, thank you. You're an amazing person yourself and I'm so glad to see you back!! You're an absolute sweetheart and I love you. Everyone here loves you because you are just so good at spreading the love.
Thank you! Thank you for being you!! <3333

Hopefully i can be a good mod for you guys ;~;
(god i am not good at everything lmao have you even met me)

thank you that means a lot to me to hear you say that. i don't think i deserve it myself but thanks! :'-)

you'll be a perfect mod YOU CAN DO IT!!

oh please you don't give yourself enough credit. you are fantastic. just to name a few you're a WONDERFUL artist, story teller, super kind, reasonable and overall good PEOPLE. that is everything.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Always good to see complements. Makes my day brighter. :)

AND CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A MOD! you've been here such a long time. you're great for the positions!

Quote: Ezio
very good topic

OOOH! Ezio you're a mod now. good you deserve to be too, dark made good choices he did. wish you well!

Quote: Bifrost
This topic is the best. We missed you, Lindsay, and it's great to see your return giving everyone a good mood!

thank you so much Bifrost! i hope i can actually stick around. i just wanted to let everyone know that they're awesome and make sure they really knew it. i love you guys!
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#17 Posted: 21:20:21 05/01/2020
Thank you!
---
SC
#18 Posted: 00:28:42 06/01/2020 | Topic Creator
VERY WELCOME!
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#19 Posted: 01:56:50 06/01/2020
aaaaa lindsey!! that made my day <3

[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#20 Posted: 02:03:45 06/01/2020
Positivity is negatively positive!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#21 Posted: 04:28:23 06/01/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThunderEgg
aaaaa lindsey!! that made my day <3

[User Posted Image]

aaaaaaw you are very WELCOME! YOU DESERVE IT! and that's a cute spyro pic btw!

Quote: JCW555
Positivity is negatively positive!

………………………….YES! THANK YOU! and you to for being a great mod i will always remember when you (i believed it was you, you were the only mod online at the time) responded to my request to delete my post and make that hilarious music video post by dark thumper the last post in that argument topic...!! THANK YOU FOR THAT!! :-) AWESOME MOD
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:29:13 06/01/2020 by LindseyWednesdy
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me