Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
darkspyro fanfics
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 04:29:11 03/01/2020 | Topic Creator
paris: I’m so glad that our mod applications finally came out and sprouted fruitful mods.
jcw555: I mean, imagine, we can have stuff & nonsense, idle chatter mods, skylander mods.
paris: I think it’s the most valuable application that we have.
jcw555: I think we should go to the bank and get a loan, actually I think we should just get mod application insurance and then get a loan and use the mod applications as collateral because it is now insured. I truly do love our mod application.
paris: Just imagine a life full of mod applications,
jcw555: and all our beautiful mods, endless possibilities. They’re so beautiful,
paris: wish I was a mod.
jcw555: You wish you were a mod? If you were a mod I would put you on my shelf and cherish you like I cherish all our mods.
paris: That’s so beautiful, like I only hope that the whores aren’t stealing our mods you know those naughty whores always steal mods.
jcw555: we do have a couple mods whores in this community, those damn mods-stealing whores I hate them no one will take our prized mods from us.
paris: Hey, has it been about 10 seconds since we looked at our mod application?
jcw555: It has been about 10 seconds till we looked at our mod application.
jcw555: *looks* hey what the fuack
#2 Posted: 04:29:51 03/01/2020 | Topic Creator
iceclaw: Where were u when USSR fell ?

I was in gulag tourturing prisoner when t-34 tank came

"Stalin is kil"

Nyet
#3 Posted: 04:31:17 03/01/2020 | Topic Creator
dark52: I sincerely apologise in advance for my appalling English.

Where was your whereabouts in the moment that the forum, infinity guru, no longer existed?

My location was at my living quarters, eating the chip brand, Doritos, when my personal mobile device rang.

“infinity guru has perished”

“No.”
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#4 Posted: 04:38:02 03/01/2020
jcw555: They make their own money to kill off the money making sites they are afraid of. Jcw555 is a Mod-Wearer.
jcw555: So they are not guys who look for users. lol
jcw555: They steal in the online game which they have made money in. But they prefer to steal and scam paid customers. They steal money from our users to send to tax.
jcw555: So it is "levelling" to have a "worse platform". They put money in their pockets. They have harmed our site because
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me