Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > So now that the hunters have been announced
Page 1 of 1
So now that the hunters have been announced
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#1 Posted: 13:37:42 30/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Just out of curiosity, but who all actually applied for the position? I did, I've applied every time they've been open, though I knew each time mine would be the first one dark threw in the trash bin smilie

I think all four people who were selected are perfect for the position, though I thought there would be more than 4, but either way I hope there is less drama and stuff on the site. I know I wouldn't be causing trouble with my idiotic shenanigans anymore. I've behaved for a long time now since I got gnorced back in April or whenever it was lol.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#2 Posted: 15:25:16 30/12/2019
While I feel that four may be a bit small, I think all four of the mods chosen are perfect choices. Quality can make up for quantity!

I considered applying and was even asked if I would, but I find that I'm not really active on the forums anymore, so I'd probably be a pretty bad mod in that regard. Besides, I'm part of the wonderful mod team on the community Discord and I'm happy with where I am with that.

also I get really busy when school rolls around, so it's also for the best that I didn't apply fsjdlkf
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#3 Posted: 17:25:25 30/12/2019
Nah not me
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4 Posted: 18:05:30 30/12/2019
i used to want to be a mod and applied when the first (or second?) applications came out but this time i decided i wanna keep ****posting. i have to be an adult irl, can't be dealing with that mess online smilie everyone chosen was perfect <3
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 22:22:50 30/12/2019
hopefully i can help keep you absolute nutters in check lol
(and thank you all! i think the other three mods are perfect for the position ... but me? maybe, if dark thinks so then I guess I'm decent enough aha)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#6 Posted: 22:29:58 30/12/2019
Applied but considering this site has a death wish for me, I didnt expect to get mod status even though I have experience as a moderator.

Eh its whatever
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#7 Posted: 22:31:37 30/12/2019
aww bolt, i think that you'll be an amazing mod. youre pretty active here, and i think your reputation is good enough.

as for me...
haha when i first joined the site, i sort of wanted to be a mod for that sweet sweet hunter icon.

when dark announced mods, i considered it. decided to wait, though. i feel like i havent been around long enough to be a good mod. that, and i dont feel experienced enough to enforce things properly.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#8 Posted: 22:49:48 30/12/2019
I considered applying at first since I have every time in the past. But I decided not to since I figured I'm really not that active here(despite trying to be more so). And I'm not entirely sure I'd want to be a mod which is good enough reason to not apply.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#9 Posted: 18:35:55 31/12/2019
There was an application?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#10 Posted: 20:05:39 31/12/2019
There was an application in early November StormDragon21.

I promise I’ll try my best to keep y’all in check. smilie
No but really I think the new mods are good. But I also agree 4 to little but I have confidence in the other mods that they will do a great job.
---
SC
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#11 Posted: 21:23:51 31/12/2019
Where were they announced? Who are they? :0 I see Bolt and SC so far- congrats, you two! You'll be awesome!

Edit: Found the post! Good luck, you four! ^.^
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:27:57 31/12/2019 by ShadowMewX
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#12 Posted: 02:45:24 01/01/2020
I did not reapply, mostly because I quit for my own mental health and well being. I think it may show while I trying my damnedest to be calm collected while doing my job, I think now everyone can kind of see that my patience ran thinner than ice in spring.

I think the 4 that were chosen are very good picks and I wish them very good luck and make the site better with up most patience and some professionalism.

The 4 that were demoted, I can either under why that may be (which is 3 of them tbh) or at most wanted their demotions earlier as not only have they been pretty inactive with occasional full moon appearance but also performed poorly to the point I not only wanted their badge but also their wig, as rats should not be mind controlling people.

To those that applied but have emotional and or mental issues, it's not the job for you. Yeah it's volunteer and the site is kind of more like a zombie, it's still tasking you to follow the rules yourself and having issues that can make you come off as a bipolar grizzly bear for one or many individuals... It's generally unhealthy and honestly I hope **** gets better for you and you have a healthier time with a nicer outlook on life.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#13 Posted: 04:46:51 01/01/2020
Nah.

Honestly, I agree with 99% of the decisions the mods make anyway, so there wouldn't be much incentive for me to apply because there are no changes I'd want to make. Plus I'm not really active enough to qualify anymore.

And that's not even accounting for my checkered history here.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#14 Posted: 23:36:49 01/01/2020
I have been suggested to be a Hunter many years ago here but I have never applied since I would allow too chaotic environment to take its place around here.

Since I am not that frequent visitor here anymore, I do not know what would be the optimal amount of mods to have here. But I think that with the most recent Hunter reserve, there might be a chance to have nice order here.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#15 Posted: 01:04:38 02/01/2020
I was about to apply until the problems with the wiki started up again and I realized I'm not in the mindset to mod in this current life state. Maybe next time!
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#16 Posted: 01:15:51 02/01/2020
I didn’t apply because of lack of confidence
---
Soon.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#17 Posted: 05:02:57 02/01/2020
Nah, not interested in the slightest. I'm not the kind of person fit for positions of power. Plus I'm just not bothered getting the responsibility, the current team can take care of everything just fine.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:03:28 02/01/2020 by Crash10
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#18 Posted: 05:26:45 02/01/2020
nah .
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#19 Posted: 06:42:51 02/01/2020
i applied but i already had my hands full with other moderator positions in other places and rescinded my application
i dodnt think i would be a good fit for forum moderation anyways, not to mention a questionable at best reputation here

tho i do congratulate the mods that were promoted! they seemed like the only logical options, really
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me