Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
2019 in Review
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 06:29:58 30/12/2019 | Topic Creator
What happened to you this year that you're proud of? Did you achieve any of the goals that you set out to do? Or do you perhaps feel like you could have improved in certain aspects? Just getting by each day is a huge achievement in itself, and if that's all you managed to do this year that's a great triumph. What made you happy this year? What made you cry? Did you build any new relationships? Did an old one fall apart? Or did you simply maintain the relationships you already have?
Please, if you're willing, share your reflection on the year. <3

- - -

I'll write down one later, I'm at work rn lmao
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#2 Posted: 13:48:50 30/12/2019
I can't think of anything I'm proud of, though I got some of my debts paid off. I feel like I should stop wasting money on things I don't need, but I buy on impulse way too often. Mostly figures, and collectibles, but I also have a bad habit of being too lazy to cook, and eating out instead. I've dealt with depression for many years now, and often find it hard enough to get out of bed, but I've managed to do well enough to keep my decent paying factory job for almost 4 years now, and I don't hate going in all the time like I did my last job, so that's an improvement I guess. I didn't exactly build any new relationships, but I cut ties with my best friend, who I had known for 20 years due to a lot of things. It hurt a lot, but it had to be done for me to move forward. Overall, the year wasn't terrible. It was a lot better than 2016 when I spent a month living in my car, and getting arrested, but I hope this next year is better. My goal is to finally move out of my Mom's basement, which should be doable if I can finish paying off my student loan within the next few months.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#3 Posted: 22:21:33 30/12/2019
in order:
  1. Limited my interactions with toxic family members!

2. Ended my senior year of high school!

3. Got a gym membership!

4. Started my medical/social transition!

5. Started college!

6. Worked my first two jobs!

dang i went through a lot this year. hopefully things will be calmer in 2020
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
WAMBurt1984 Gold Sparx Gems: 2905
#4 Posted: 05:21:39 05/01/2020
Holiday in London, holiday in Cornwall & Devon, Day out at Ripon, England, England won Cricket World Cup, met Dippy the dinosaur at a museum in Newcastle and been to 7 Cons and met some lovely cosplayers. As for bad part,, had money problem, problem at a place (Can't tell here), problem at home, football (Hate when my team not as team in glory days & rivals stealing it all) and England lost Rugby World Cup & Cricket Ashes. So my 2019 is good but up & down.
---
British, Geek, Playstation player, Spyro & Sparx fan (Duo not shipping) & Rachet & Clark/Crash/Xbox hater.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me